The last page

My No.1 Stalker

So guys, here's the last chapter of My No.1 Stalker. I never thought I'll have this much subscribers. Thanks to all who supported this fic!! I just want to share that I'm not really a fan of Heechul so, I found it hard to write this. But now, this is the last chap. Ugh. Okay. I'll stop here before I start tearing up.:)) Enjoy the last page of My No.1 Stalker!!!

*****************************************************************************************************************

 

"Yah, Heechul! We're going to be late!" eomma shouted.

I quickly ran downstairs. "How do I look?"

She smiled at me. "You look handsome, my son."

I smiled. "I know."

"Kaja. We need to go to church now," appa said.

"Araso," then we all went outside and left.

I still can't believe it. I'm going to marry the one I love. I'm getting married minutes from now. I'm really excited but at the same time, nervous. Many people will witness our wedding. Donghae's there. Yoona's also going to be there. Taeyeon, Mr. Lee and the monkey are there. Aish! Why is my heart beating so fast? And where's Hwara? Why is she taking so long?

"Relax, hyung," Donghae told me.

I nodded. "I'm trying, araso?"

He smiled at me. "I understand how you feel. I also felt that way when I married Yoona."

"Tch. You didn't even invite us."

"Mianhae."

"Congratulations, hyung. You're lucky to have her. Take care of my dongsaeng, araso?"

I nodded. "Of course. Don't worry."

"Good," then he tapped my shoulder. "Good luck. She'll be here in a couple of minutes. Relax. Don't do anything crazy like tripping over the steps. That happened to me."

"Ne. Thanks."

After a minute of waiting patiently, I heard noises. I smiled. Finally, my soon-to-be-wife is here. She's wearing an elegant dress. Beautiful. The most beautiful lady I've ever seen. And she's going to marry me this day.

 

 

*****************************************************************************

************************************************************

*********************************************

************************************************************

*****************************************************************************

 

 

"There was darkness for a long time and then there was light, and that light was you. Your love has given me wings, and our journey begins today. I pledge before this assembled company to be your husband from this day forward. Let us make of our two lives one life. I want you for today, tomorrow, and forever," I said.

"I have dreamed my whole life of having someone as wonderful as you love me the way you do. I give myself to you as your wife, and I promise here to treasure for all of my days the love we celebrate today. Let us bring together our lives and find ourselves anew each day," Hwara said.

"Lee Hwara, will you take Kim Heechul as your husband, in happiness and with patience and understanding, through conflict and tranquility?" the priest asked.

She nodded and smiled at me. "I will," then she placed the ring on my finger.

Then the priest looked at me. "Kim Heechul, will you take Lee Hwara as your wife, in happiness and with patience and understanding, through conflict and tranquility?"

I also smiled at Hwara. "I will," and I placed the ring on her finger.

"In as much as Kim Heechul and Lee Hwara have declared their love to each other before family and friends, I now greet them with you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Hwara and I looked at each other. We smiled. Then I started leaning forward. But before our lips touch, she whispered something.

"Saranghae, my stalker," she said.

I smiled. "I told you. I'm not your stalker," then I kissed her.

~THE END~

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************

Done!!:(((

Thanks to my 45 subscribers!! Yeah!! I enjoyed writing this.:)) Sorry if the ending kinda .:p

This is the end. Annyeong!! Gamsahamnida!!:)))