Hiding

My No.1 Stalker

~HWARA'S POV~

"Hwara."

I looked up and saw a smiling Heechul. Looks like he's in a good mood. "What happened?"

He shook his head. "Nothing," then he grabbed my hand. "Kaja. I want to be with you today. Where to you want to go?"

"I really like to go out. But I have something to do. I still have to finish the project."

"It's just your first week and you're already busy?"

I nodded. "Unfortunately, yes," I held his hand tighter. "Don't worry. I'll make my Saturday free, just for you."

"Good. So, how's work?"

"My team mates are great. They're all friendly. But Donghae-oppa's still-" I stopped. Oops! I slipped.

"Donghae? What is he doing there?"

I looked down and bit my lower lip. "I really don't want to tell you this but now, I think I have no choice," then I took a deep breath before continuing. "Donghae-oppa... is the president of the company."

"What?"

"But don't worry. I'm there to work, to do my job," then I looked at his eyes. "No matter how hard her try to get me, I'm not going to leave your side. But for now, I'll try my best to help him move on."

He nodded. “Araso. Just don’t stay too close with him. I don’t trust that Donghae.”

I nodded. “Noted!” then I stood up. “Mianhae, oppa. But I have to go.” I looked at the clock. 10 am. “I really have to leave now or else, I’ll be late.” I grabbed my leather jacket and my bag. “Annyeong.”

“Do you want me to drive-”

“Aniyo. Gwaenchana. It’s just one bus ride from here.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded. “Ne,” then I went towards the door. “I’ll go now.”

“Wait. You forgot something,” then he walked towards me and kissed my forehead. “Take care.”

I smiled. “That’s so sweet. I’m not yet used to it. Take care. Bye,” then I left the house.

Papers, layouts, proposals, etc. filled my table. Aish! I didn’t expect I’ll be this busy. I sat on the reclining chair and piled up the papers in an organized way. What a messy table. Then someone knocked.

“Come in,” I answered.

“Need some help?” he asked. Wait. That’s not Yesung’s voice, nor Sungmin’s.

I turned around. Oh. It’s him again. “What do you want, huh?”

Donghae smiled and looked at the papers on my table. “I guess you really need some help,” then he stood beside me and started organizing my things.

“It’s okay. I’ll do it myself. You go now.”

“Ani. I’ll help you.”

“Yah. I said just go,” then my phone rang. It’s oppa so I immediately answered it. “Oppa!”

“Are you busy? Am I disturbing you?” Heechul asked.

“Aniyo. Wae?” I saw Donghae stopped and looked at me.

“Nothing. I just want to hear your voice. I already miss you.”

It made me smile. “Tch.”

“Yah. Who’s that?” Donghae asked.

I glared at him. “Just shut up.”

Heechul heard it. “Is that Donghae?”

“N-Ne. But don’t worry, araso? I can handle this kid.”

He chuckled. “Araso.”

“A kid? Nugu? Me?” Donghae said. “Yah! End that call now. You’re working, right? So end that now if you don’t want me to confiscate that.”

“Shut up,” I repeated.

“Aish. You’re really a brat,” then he reached for my phone, but he failed.

Again, I gave him a death glare. “Yah!”

“What’s happening? What did that Donghae do, huh?” Heechul asked.

“Nothing, oppa. Mianhae, but I have to work now. I’ll just call you later.”

“Araso. I’ll wait for your call.”

“Ne. Saranghae.”

He chuckled again. “I know. Saranghae.”

I smiled. “Tch. Bye,” then I ended the call and put my phone in my bag.

“You said ‘saranghae’ to him?” Donghae asked.

I looked at him. “Wae? Are you jealous?”

“W-What?”

“Then call Yoona and tell her you love her,” then I sat back on my chair. “If there’s nothing you need to say, go now.”

“Yah. Are you really serious that you love him?”

“Ne. So go now,” then I took a folder and read the proposal.

“Tch. I know you, Hwara. You’re just making me jealous.”

“Why would I? I already told you that I really love Heechul-opps. And I’m going to repeat that to you again and again for you to remember that. So what? Are you still going to stay here? Or you’re now going to leave?”

His phone rang. He answered it. “Wae?... Jinjja?” then he looked at me. Worry. That’s what I can see in his eyes. “Araso, araso. I’ll go there now.” He ended the call. “Stay here. Don’t go outside, if you still want to work here. Just don’t go outside. I’ll ask Hyejoo and Seohyun to go here. Wait for them, araso?”

I think this is something serious. “Wait. What happened?... Is your mother there?”

He nodded. “Ne. That’s why you have to stay here,” then he left.

After a few minutes, the girls came.

“So, you and President Lee stayed together for how long?” Seohyun asked.

Aish! I knew it. She’ll start asking me those kinds of questions now. “Our relationship lasted for three years and eight months. Three years, eight months and 13 days, to be exact.”

“Jinjja? That’s really long!”

“But because of the president’s parents, you broke up with him?” Hyejoo asked.

I shook my head. “Ani. He broke up with me.”

“The first time I saw his mom, I found her really, really scary.”

“I know right! Good thing she’s not visiting the company often,” Seohyun said.

“But I saw her a while ago. I think she’s going to talk to the president. I heard that she’s not in good terms with her son.”

“Hwara-unnie.”

I looked at her. “Ne?”

“Does Mrs. Lee know you’re working here?”

I shook my head. “Not yet. That’s why Dong--- President Lee asked me to just stay here. And besides, I don’t want to see her. I don’t want to create a trouble.”

Hyejoo sighed. “You’re facing a very difficult problem.”

“I know. But I can do this, don’t worry.”

“But what if she caught you here? What will you do?” Seohyun asked.

I shrugged. “Mollayo.”

“Don’t worry, unnie. We’ll help you hide from that monster. I’ll tell Yesung-oppa and Sungmin-oppa about this.”

“Me, too. I’ll help you,” Hyejoo said.

I smiled at them and nodded. “Gomawo,” then I looked back at the papers. “Aish! I better go back to work now. I have to finish these reports for tomorrow. I don’t want to spend extra hours in here.”

“Araso. Let me help you,” then Seohyun sat on the chair and started reading the proposals.

I should hide from her. I should be careful when I’m in this company. I don’t know how but I have to try. Aish! I thought I only have to face Donghae. But now, his parents are added to the list.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hi people! So, my Math exam's done!! Yey!! So, yeah. Chapter 22!!! Like it?? Comment!!