Meeting the jerk

My No.1 Stalker

HEECHUL’S POV

 

“So oppa, how old are you?” my date asked.

Why do they always ask my age? “I’m 28.”

She smiled. “Jinjja? I’m also 28.”

Sharing? “Araso,” then I looked away.

“What are your hobbies?”

“I play computer games, sleep and go online when I’m bored.”

“Do you have a twitter account?”

I nodded. “Ne.”

“That’s great1 I’ll just follow you in twitter later. Hmmm. How about your favorite book and author?”

“I don’t like reading.”

“Jinjja? Your favorite movie?”

Am I answering a slum book? “I’m really not interested in watching movies.”

“Oh. Then what’s your-”

I stood up. “I’m leaving now.”

“O-Oppa?”

“Mianhae. Just find someone else to annoy. I still have some important things to do,” then I left the restaurant.

I’m not in the mood to date girls recommended to my mom. I need to talk to eomma now.

“Araso,” she simply said.

“J-Jinjja?” I asked, surprised by her answer.

“Ne. I really don’t mind you having no date. I guess it’s better to see you doing nothing than rejecting those girls. But tell me, why do you want to stop dating? Already found someone?”

I smirked. “Aniyo. I just find her beautiful, that’s all.”

“Oh, jinjja?” she asked. I know she’s not buuying me reason.

“Ne. She’s just beautiful.”

“Who’s she?”

“Remember Mr. Lee?”

She nodded. “Ne.”

“I saw his daughter last Friday. And she’s really beautiful.”

“Ah. That’s Hwara-sshi, right?”

My eyes widened. “Y-You know her?”

“Ne. Mr. Lee introduced her to me when I went to his restaurant. And I agree with you, she’s a beautiful girl.”

I smiled. “That’s right.”

“Heechul-ah.”

“Ne?”

“Why are you blushing?”

Me? Bushing? What the. “A-Aniyo! I’m not blushing.”

“Tch. I can see it, araso? Stop denying it.”

I stood up. “I’ll leave now. I still have something to do.”

“What is it? You’re going to visit Hwara?”

I glared at her. “Why would I?”

She chuckled. “Araso, araso. Go now.”

“Tch,” then I left the house.

Eomma’s right, I’m going to visit her. After what happened yesterday, something’s telling me I should protect her. I’ll just follow what that thing is telling me to do.

“She’s not here,” Mr. Lee said.

“Wae?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Mollayo. She said she’ll just stay in the house. I can see that she’s not feeling well.”

Aish! Maybe she’s traumatized by what happened there at the amusement park. Curse that guy. “Araso. May I ask you something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

I went to the address Mr. Lee gave me. Hmmm. The house isn’t that big. But since there are just the two of them, I think this house is big enough for them. I pressed the doorbell. After a few minutes, the door opened.

“W-Why are you here?” Hwara asked.

I smiled at her. “Annyeong haseyo.”

“Answer me. Why are you here?”

I pulled her towards the house. I stopped when we reached the living room then I faced her.

“I’m here to visit you,” I said.

“How did you know my address?”

I smiled and winked at her. “I have my own ways,” then I sat on the chair.

“Are you my stalker?”

Me? A stalker? “Yah! I’m too handsome to be called a stalker.” Tch. I can’t believe she called me that.

“Then why are you always following me?”

“I’m not following you, araso? I’m just here to visit you. V-I-S-I-T. Visit.”

“Then tell me what your purpose in visiting me is.”

Aish! So many questions. “Gwaenchana?” I seriously asked.

She nodded. “Ne. Is there a reason for me not to be okay?”

“I thought you’re frightened because of yesterday.”

“Tch,” then she sat beside me. “Since you’re her, I want to say something to you.”

I smiled. “What is it? That I’m very handsome?”

She glared at me. “Stop your jokes, araso? I just want to thank you.”

I raised an eyebrow. “For what?”

“For saving me. I don’t know what will happen to me if you didn’t come. Gomawo.”

“That’s nothing. I already knew that he will do something bad to you. That is why I followed-” I stopped. Heechul! Babo!

“You followed us?”

Look at what you’ve done, Heechul. “I-I just saw you pass by. I-I just wanted to talk to you b-but I saw someone following you. T-Then I also followed you because I saw something isn’t right,” I lied.

She nodded. She bought it. You’re really a smart kid, Heechul. “Araso.”

“So that’s it.”

“Is there anything else you want to say?”

Hmmm. “I think there’s none.”

“Then you may now go.”

What? “You’re already asking me to leave?”

She nodded. “Ne.”

“Yah! Is this how you treat your visitor?”

“You’re the first one who visited us.”

Someone entered the scene. “He’s not.”

Hwara and I looked at the newcomer. Who’s this guy and how did he enter the house? Is he her brother? Aniyo. Mr. Lee told me he only has a daughter. So, who’s he?

He smiled. “It’s me.”

I looked at Hwara. “Yah. Who’s he?”

Hwara’s still looking at the guy. “… Why are you here?”

“I want to see you,” he answered.

“… Go.”

“Aniyo. I need to talk to you.”

“Leave.”

“This is important, Hwara. Please, let’s talk.”

“I have nothing to tell you and I’m not interested in what you want to say. I won’t even listen to you so please, just leave. You’re just wasting your time.” Hwara’s face is burning.

“Hwara, let’s-”

I stopped him. “Kaja, kaja,” then I pulled him out of the house.

We both stopped in front of the house. I let go of him and faced him. He’s still looking inside the house. Aish! I think he really wants to talk with her.

“Who are you?” I asked.

Finally, he looked at me. “I think I’m the one who should ask you that. Who are you and what are you doing here?”

“I’m Kim Heechul, president of KwangDo Company. I’m Hwara’s friend. And you?”

“I’m Lee Donghae, Hwara’s ex-boyfriend.”

Ex-boyfriend? I smiled. “So you’re the jerk who broke up with her. You know what? I feel sorry for you because you lost-”

“I’m not talking to strangers, mianhae,” then he rode his car and drove away.

Ah, jinjja. He’s really a jerk.