The life that returns

The after life

Luhan is not the smartest person on earth, he is not slow or anything and with the proper education he couldve achieve something in life, still not the smartest, however he has news today and he thinks that this is the one thing that might change his life (?). Well maybe not like that, but is a very good information, he wonders if he should share it with Xiumin or not.

For once Xiumin is enjoying of his pregnancy, the baby is healthy, he is healthy, life is good. He hasn’t been to Chanyeols because the doctor told him he doesn’t need to go there, Luhan was obviously happy, so Xiumin did as he was told. Still his mind goes to his former friend, he wonders if he is ever gonna be like he use to be: lively, smilly a little foolish at times.

Xiumin tries to remember how was Chanyeol with Baekhyun, he cant really remember that much, he barely even remembers Baekhyun…those times were hard, is not like you could openly say that you were “in love” with your slave, Xiumin doubts Chanyeol would ever tell him considering that he was part of one if the biggest dealer families. He also wonders if Baekhyuns return could be the cure for Chanyeol. Maybe he is been to innocent and romantic. He sighs.

------------------

He is already in his fifth month and he is counting blessings really. It pains him to see Yixing this sad though. His brother in law and Chen had been helping with the comic book store. Xiumin babysits for their youngest children. Yixing is doing this because Yifan still didnt send any money, he said that he is trying to find a job but Yixing thinks is bull, how will he find a job if he wants to keep traveling. How selfish of Yifan, when he left he told him to use all their savings, but in two month there wont be money for the rent. So he works part time at the store, is not much but is all his brother can do. He cant make Luhan pay for his and Fanxings life as well. Also theres de heartache, but thats not something he wants to think about.

"Xing? What are you thinking?", Xiumin is visiting the store today. Yixing shakes his head, Xiumin knows what he is thinking. "You can talk about it you know?". He knows but he doesnt want to talk about it. What would he say? That he has been living a lie with a man that, at the end, he didnt know? A man that left him and their son on the streets. A selfish man that went to live life out there, a man that didnt think that his family was his life??? If he sais it it will be real and he doesnt want to know that his prince charming is a bad man.

"Has Yifan contacted you?"

"He sent an email...he still doesnt have a job..."

"Dont worry ok, I already told you, you can count on us. The store has been working well, we can always help. We will always help"

"I know. I just think that I chose wrong, you know, I wanted to have a family and take care of it. I left everything for that, I couldve have a career, another job, but nop, I decided to stay at home and be the perfect husband and to what end? Yifan became bore of that, and Im left here with out a cent and with a child to care for..."

"But you are not alone tho", his brother in law can be very stuborn.

-------------------------------

Doctor Zhou finally thinks that maybe, at least for the last past week, Chanyeol is getting better, the medicins are right! Finally. It seems that the pacient is more lucid now, he is more peacefull and is able to focus more. He is not mixing reallity with fantasy and is starting to open up about his life after he lost his slave. If everything he is saying is actually the truth he will have motive to stay out of jail for a long time.

The thing that doctor Zhou doesnt know, yet, is that Chanyeol feels better, yes. He is thinking more clear, he feels less troubled, but, BUT, he hasnt forgotten about his gold, he didnt forget that he has to, he wants to find Baekhyun. The thing about Chanyeol is that he must be crazy, but he is very smart and had years to perfect the art of scaping and hidding, and no medicin will kill those skills.

----------------------------------

Well Luhan is not the smartest person so, he really doesnt know how to put this into words. How can an email be such a pain!!? Aishhh. He writes the words and then he deletes them and then back to write. He could get some help, but he wont: this is something he must do alone.

"Hello my name is Xi Luhan, I work for......", no.

"Hello this is Xi Luhan, I left a comment on your webs...", no.

"Dear Mister Kim, my name is Xi Luhan, I work for the chinese office of the 'Freedom and Future' ong. I left a comment on your website and just now I found your actual email adress. You might not want to get this news, but I think you have the right to know that we have found Park Chanyeol. Maybe you heard on the news, I have a close relationship with him. I understand very well your views on the ual slavery issues, so I will understand if you dont want to know anything about that man, however, I cant help to think that you could be of great help for my family.

Please contact me.

Thank you for your time.

Luhan"