You are crazy and Im out of my mind

The after life

Yixing jumps from the couch when he sees it in the news. Xiumin is pull out on an ambulance. He covers his mouth as not wake up the children. Xouho holds his hand, they hug and cry.

--------------

For some reason, a cynical or a good one, suddendly Chanyeol thinks that the red dancing lights of the patrol cars are those of a dance floor, that this vest is  not bullet proof, that these people are their guesses. He fix his clothes. Daehyun has a hand on his shoulder.

"You are still on time, you dont have to help them", he tells him.

"I have to do this for the doctor", for Baekhyun, he suddenly says with much clarity of mind.

The situation comes to a point of boiling when the doors of the building open and he sees Baekhyun, his Baekhyun shining under the light of an helicopter. Shining like a star amon the drakness of the dying night. He smiles a crazy smile. But then he refocuses and sees him, the other. The doctor looks pretty bad, he is paled and his eyes are void of the compassion that he always showed him. Chanyeol had seen people die so he knows. He doesnt have to be a doctor to know that time is key to save Zhou Mi.

Why? He wonders in those milli seconds. Why did he accept his fathers "present"? Why couldnt he be the better person? Why couldnt he have the clarity of mind that Minseok had? Why couldnt he stop being a selfish bastard? Why did he had to turn his beautifull angel into this? 

----------------

Luhan is here again, for the same ing reasons. The past, the past keep chasing him, them, they cant leave it behind and is always threating their future. When everything is happiness and sun, they have a cloud coming at them. Why? What have they done wrong? Why his family? Why his children?

Xiumin hasnt lost consiousness, he is awake and crying and terrified. Luhan tells him, lies to him, he tells him that all is ok, that Xiuhan is fine that he will born into this world a strong beautifull baby.

"Beautifull and brave like you Bunny".

-----------------

Zitao cant believe what he is watching. Chen cant stop crying in his arms, he holds him tighter and tighter. This shouldnt happen. Xiumin is rushing to the hospital again and Chen is crying for him again and fearing for him again. He knows that his husbands heart is breaking for him, again.

"I wanna go...please lets go"

"No Ducky, we cant. Im sure Luhan hyung is with him now. Please stop crying. Let me get the phone and call Yixing ge".

-------------------

This is probably the worst possible result of his career, he has failed his friend and his client. To him is like watching an execusion live and direct.

Daehyun has his own story with the trade, he has heard plenty and seing even more. Nobody has ask him who he really is, nor why he wanted to help Chanyeol. They asumed that its for Zelo. But no, not really.

He remembers his mothers words. "Keep your heart open to give second chances. Second chances to life". His story is not full of nice love stories, but stories of true love. So he still looks for his own, for that person like his father, who would die for him. A person that gave himself away to save his mother, his former slave, who was pregnant with him. Who put her in his will so that he could live the life that he lived. His father didnt chose his "real"wife, nor his "real" kids, he chose them. And he died in a cold jail, against a wall, alonein the cold, without anybody who knew of his greatness. Or someone like Chanyeol who has come to die in front of the person he loves just and only to prove his love. He didnt want anybody to die because...why couldnt Baekhyun give him a second chance? Why the chance is to die?

--------------------

"You can do this baby, please calm down", Luhan pleads to Xiumin. Sweat and tears are mixing in their faces as the labor continues, painfully and tiresome.

"I cant...", he cries and scream. "Im sorry Luhan....dont forget about me..."

"What are you saying? What is there to forget?"

"Im sorry....I dont think I will make it Luhan..."

"No, no you will...We have a baby on its way and two more at home...what am I gonna tell them...", he cries and cries harder when he sees the amount of blood, blood everywhere. "Be strong my love....", his voice starts to break. "....one more time be strong my love ....please...please...". The maching starts to blast in alarm and Luhan doesnt understand why the nurses are pushing him away, why are they taking Xiumin with them. No, not again. "Dont take them away from me".

-------------------

A choke cry is all Yixing hears when he picks up the phone. "Hello!"

"Please, please brother, come to the hospital", Luhan whisppers and he sounds like death it self.

--------------------

The police told him to stay still as the other medics go to the doctor and take him out, away from the guns. But he cant, as soon as he sees them he walks to them, in a straight line and firm steps.

The nurses take the wheel chair and Chanyeol knows is about to end. On the side, behind the police line, Daehyun cant with the uncertainty. He cant see because Chanyeol comes into the line, the line of shot, thats what they call it. The lawyer knows something is not right.

"Whats going on?!", he starts to dispair.

Baekhyun eyes are shooting fire, anger, hate. He hates him and Chanyeol knows.

"Give me one more reason to shoot you!", Baekhyun screams.

"Park What are you doing?!Park Chanyeol stop!", the cop yells at him, but he keeps walking.

And he is fast, very fast, so fast that Baekhyun cant react in a moment Chanyeol is holding his gun, grabing it along with his hand. And Baekhyun fears.

"Stop!", the cop scream again. "Everyone stand by", he gives the order on his radio. "When you are ready shoot". Daehyun listens.

"No! Please dont!", the lawyer pleads. "Chanyeol please stop! Comeback!", there are cops trying to stop him from getting closer. "Chanyeol!". But the mad man doesnt listens he grabs the gun with Baekhyuns hand in it.

------------------

Luhan is crying and looking through a glass window, how the doctors rush, how the blood rushes out of his beloveds body. Why? What went wrong? Why is there always that goes terribly wrong?

"Brother!", Yxing runs to his arms just in time to catch him from falling. He curls into his brothers body and cries desperately. He claws Yixing back as his body convults with the pain and the sadness on the floor of the hospital. Yixing cries with him.

----------------

"Let me go!", Baekhyun says.

"Im here! Do what you want of me! Im here!", he tells him as he kneels in front of him with his hand and the gun and makes the it rest on his forehead. "Do with me as you please my love", he says again. Baekhyun cant believe it. Chanyeol has him pointing a gun straight to his head.

Everyone around them goes silent, they all wait. Baekhyuns eyes are fixed on Chanyeol. Theres silence, and them, they are alone. And then Chanyeol starts to sing, to sing! And Baekhyun knows that song. He knows it from the nights that they spent hiding and running he knows it.

"You’re my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I’m winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me"

And it all happends in a second, a moment, theres a explosion, maybe from the heart....but most definitely not.

-----------------

He was in a quest to save his one true love....and maybe he made it.