Life starts again

The after life

The limp body of Luhan, void of color and empty eyes, was plastered over the floor of the hopital hall, a nurse checking on his vitals, his brother holding his hand and sobbing.

Suddenly a noise, a sound, primal, more desperate breaks the silence, is a babys cry. It makes Luhan stand up even if he doesnt have any more strength. "My baby", is what he thinks. Yes his baby, is alive, screaming the fact, crying for attention. Luhans chest hives, he feels like hyperventilating. A doctor goes closer to the window and shows the baby to him, all purple blue and red, still crying, alive. The doctor smiles at him and makes an "ok" sign. But a nurse comes and shuts the courtins, the last thing he sees is everyone rushing toward the table where Xiumin is.

--------------------------

Chanyeol thinks he is dead, he finally die, thats what he thinks after he hears the shot. Its the hard shoves of the guards that makes him go back to reality. And as soon as he opens his eyes he sees him, on the floor.

"No!!! Baekhyun!", he screams with so much force that his voice goes immediately hoars. He starts to fight the guards. "What have you done?! Ill kill you! I will kill you all!". He tries to hit them but they are stronger, they are more and they have sticks that they dont hasitate to use.

"Park!", the familiar voice commands. "Calm down! Stay still!", the officer in charge says. But he wont, they killed Baekhyun. Why?! It was him, he had to die, he, him!!!

"You promise me!! You ing lier!! YOU said you wouldnt hurt him!!! Im gonna kill you", he sounds out of breath. He finally loses all the air as one of the officers hit him in the guts, hard enough to make him still. He coughs, he tries to breath.

"And I kept my promise", the cop says as he moves away from Chanyeols view and he sees other cops helping, draging, Baekhyun to an ambulance. He is alive. Chanyeol bents more in himself in pain and in relief. "Have you ever heard of ruber bullets", the police man almost teases. "Its time for us to go", he tells him next. "Is all over".

------------------------

When he tries to open his mouth, he feels like it is glue together, something sticky in it, he tries to wet his lips. He opens his eyes, desoriented, dizzy. He wants to get up but he cant either, theres something, a pain in his arm. The thought comes like lihghtning, the first clear thought. "Chanyeol". And he suddenly understands whats happening.

"Nurse!", he tries to scream, it comes out weak. "Nurse! Doctor! Somebody!!", he remembers the panic button and presses it.

A young girl comes to him and tries to put him to bed again, she is to small.

"Please doctor, calm down"

"What....What happend...to..."

"He is fine", the nurse says in a condecending tone. "The baby was born", thats good but thats not it.

"No. nno", he breaths out. "Pp...Park..Chan..."

"This is not the moment to worry about such things doctor, you need to get better..."

"Please...please...ttell..."

"Doctor you are up", another doctor enters, "Please calm down, try to relax", he asks him as if it was easy.

"Tell me what happend", he says and tugs his coleagues slive. "Please..."

"I dont know very well, I will ask the police or you can do it yourself they will come later. Now try to rest", he feels like giving up, like sleep, he looks around and knows why, theres something dripping fast and going to him. "No, no...Chanyeol".

----------------------

Chen arrives into the hospital when the sun is well up in the chinese sky. He runs toward Yixing, who sees his desperation.

"He is inside and the baby was born, the child is ok. Luhan is with him now"

"What happend to hyung?"

"Nobody knows what happend in the apartment. Doctor Zhou is in here too, I dont know if he woke up"

"Where is Baekhyun?",  Yixing shook his head.

---------------------

Is a strange feeling, one that he never felt before. He feels like a cage animal, an animal that is ready to kill, ready to explode. He looks around and thinks that this cell looks like a hospital room, or a lab, this is not a place for a human being, he knows because he had been in places like this before. He hears steps aprouching and someone shouts from the other side of the door.

"Show me your hands", he puts his hands on the small opening in the metal door, he is handcuffed. "Your lawyer is here". The officer takes him out and they walk to the small office. The lawyer is there, but she is also his wife.

The short woman looks pissed beyond words as she waits for him to sit down.

"What the hell happend?"

"What had to happen", he aswers cold as death.

"Theres only one thing I can do for you. All you have to know is that you didnt kill anybody", she tells him.

--------------------

The officer waiting outside the room starts to hear yelling, they are arguing. Client and lawyer, husband and wife.

"You ing !!", the words sound to harsh for the officer so he decides to open the door just in time to see Baekhyun hiting the woman with his handcuffed fists. The officer grabs him and calls for back up, for a medic.

-------------------

The doctor goes to the nursery where Luhan is watching over his baby boy, when he sees him he freezes.

"Relax mister Xi", he tells him and is like he can breath air again. "Xiumin will wake up in afew hours, everything went well... except for one thing...", Luhan widens his eyes and listens.

-------------------

"Im sure you know the procedure counsellor", the districts attorney says to Daehyun who just nods.

"Can I see him at least?"

"Come with me"

Chanyeol is eating a sandwich when Daehyun goes to him.

"My friend", he calls him. Chanyeol is crazy, Daehyun confirms.

"Are you ok?"

"Ive never been better"

"They are gonna take you to Korea. I will follow so dont worry"

"You dont worry. Ill be fine. This is what has to happen"

"Listen theres only one thing that you have to help me with. But you have to do your best to remember and when you remember you must, MUST, tell me", Chanyeol nods like a little kid.

 --------------------

"Luhan", the distant voice comes like a dream. "Lu ge", he tries again. And then he opens his eyes, he tries to focus. "Luhan, angel", yes he is fully awake now. He jumps off his chair and almost falls over Xiumin. He kisses his face, his cheeks, his eyes, his nose, his mouth, he is kissed back. "The baby...what happend with my baby...", Xiumin starts to cry as Luhan dries his tears.

"He is fine, in the nursery room. He is beautiful just like I told you he would be, just like you", he says and carresses his steacky hair.

"Dont lie to me"

"Im not. Is the truth, its a miracle. Our miracle"