Choose life

The after life

Its been two days already. Xouho hasnt call nor given any sign of anything, Xiumin is nervous, havig Boixan in town is like having a granade in the hands.

"You should calm down", Chen sais, his voice sounds tired.

"I know is just, I dont want anymore of this. I wonder when Im gonna have a normal life...Im also kind of worry about Luhan...what would he think...is....After all, I never told him about that"

"For what I see you never told him much, the good nor the bad. I mean, everybody wishes to leave the past in the past. To move on...", he looks down with sadness.

"It would be nice if you tell me what is going on with you, you know?"

"Nothing much", my husband is cheating on me.

------------------------

Chen goes back with the girls home, tomorrow is the recital and Mei needs to rest, she is very nervous now. The four enter the house and the father can hear his girls beam.

"Papa!!!", they scream and Chen wonders what the hell. Yes Tao is here, he was suppose to comeback on monday morning.

"Hey my babies", Tao opens his arms to the girls and hugs them tight. Chen wonders if he had a fight with his lover or if he was wrong and there wasnt a lover.

"You brought gives!!!", Ling sais. Theres a giant stuffed duck over the table.

"Yes but thats for appa. For you I have other things", he smiles sadly and Chen really couldnt get it what is going on. Is this guilt? Tao moves closer so that he can grab his baby boy and make him laugh as well. "Do you like your present?", he asks Chen who realises now that theres a card attached to the duck. It sais "Im sorry, seems follish to ask for your forgiveness like this, but I still do. I love you with all my heart. Im really sorry", its in korean just in case the girls spy. They do and they pout when they cant read what it sais. Chens eyes are starting to fill with tears so he leaves the room under the dissaponted look of Tao.

---------------------------

"Dae, hyung", he calls. Those are words that he hadnt say in a long time.

"Now you remember who I am?", Chen asks miserally. Tao locks the door to their room.

"Ive always known who you are is just that...for a moment I didnt kknow who I was..."

"And now you know, after your lover threw you away right?"

"Thats not what happend"

"You wanna know what happend? My husband went on a weekend get away with his mistress. The same one thats he been dinning with for the last...what?...two month? Im not a hopeless teenager Zitao, what youve done...a stuffed duck doesnt fix it no matter how big it is".

---------------------------

"You are so serious. Im starting to worry",Kyungsoo jokes to his husband while they drive to Xiumins.

"Im fine baby. But you know I dont like to talk about the past"

They finally arrive and let the chidren wonder arround the house until Luhan tells them that they can play games in Sehans room. The adults go to the kitchen. Xouho seems more and more nervous.

"First", Xiumin says. "I want to let Kyungsoo know whats the situation. Well as you know Baekhyun is back and he wants, I dont know what he really wants, for the moment he wants to take Chanyeol back to Korea and he thinks that we protect him to hide our own ...anyway he took this time to press us about something...something that we knew, but didnt have anything to do with...".

"Bunny get to the point",Luhan claimed.

"Yes...uhm..is about White Tree...", he said slowlly and checked for Kyungsoo and Luhans reaction. The journalist tensed visibly.

At the mention of the place Luhan felt afraid to ask him to keep going. The words that Baekhyun said running in his head: "The things that the masteres did...".

"We...at that time...", Xiumin started. "My uncle, he gave me a lodge to sing one day out of the blue...I found it strange so I started to investigate, trying to see what was going on. The words  we didnt understand, it was all code. I knew this had to do with their bussiness and since I knew that Joonmyeon was already working against slavery I asked him to acompany me...We...we went. It was Whitte Tree".

"We, well he, he tiped the cops about the place", Xouho added. Kyungsoos eyes were filling with tears.

"So all these years you knew and ... do you know what the lodges said.Who were those people? Have known all of these years if my sister was..."

"I dont know Kyungsoo, we never could tell what the code meant we just figured it was people not products. I have the pictures of the lodges here", he took them and handed them to him.

"And it never occured to you that someone might be able to break the code?", he sounded angry. "You know how bad this is for me and yet you didnt say...", he sighed.

"Neither one of us knew what to do with anything. Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol was involved...", Xiumin tried.

"Is he?", he interrupted rudelly, Luhan didnt like the tone. "Are you protecting a...'"

"NO, he is not,his father is, was.Like my father and like Joonmyeons. Not Chanyeol".

"I...", Kyungsoo stood up. "I cant do this...excuse me", he said and left. Luhan went after him.

Xiumin gave a sad face to his cousin.

"Im sure Luhan will help him understand", he tried to confort him.

"Actually, no, you dont understand. The things between Kyungsoo and I are not as you think".