Two faces, one life

The after life

In all honesty, Xiumin thought that Chanyeol and maybe all his family were in some jail on Korea or death by the goverment. He never knew anything else about him, he never thought about him anymore.

"Well you there are some people out there that were in favor of people trade and still are so..."

"Yeah but it doesnt make any sense"

"Does it matters? I mean I know he was your friend and all, but he was you know, he is a criminal". The word doesnt sit well in Xiumins head, he remembers Chanyeol very well, a psitive person, a good guy with a prominent future and his salve was in a good shape. He sighs, this is so confussing.

"I have to talk to him"

"Yeah right. As if Im gonna let you go anywhere near the guy that tried to kill you. Look, if he didnt commit a crime before he committed it now, against you. So no, if the police needs you to declare youll go. Other ways no way. Take that out of your head", Luhan sounded definitive.

"But I dont understand. Im not guilty of anything, I didnt take anything from him, except...well you, but he gave you to me...I remember that clearly"

"Again. Does it matter? He was drunk and drugged when he attacked you, he really doesnt need to make any sense. So stop"

"But what if he is like...I was...you know...lost"

--------------

But he wasnt anything like Xiumin, not even in his worst days. No, the level of damage that Chanyeol has is way more serious.

Right now he is strapped to a hospitals bed because he was suffering from withdrawal in jail and he had to be hospitalized. Shaking and sweating and convulsing, that was his state. He looks like a trapped beast. His heart is on the limit.

---------------

Now Xiumin is sweet and gentle but he is also very stubborn, he wont let go of his ideas so eassilly...nonononono. Theres something off about this Chanyeols situation and he will found out.

This is whay he is at the hospital, with Chen, at school hours, with their babies. Chen is feeling very guilty, but he cant say no to Xiumin. Not even when he asked him to go with him to see his almost killer. He sighed, Luhan was going to kill him.

“Theres a cop”, Xiumins points.

“Exactly, you see? They wont let you pass. Lets go”, Chen was already turning.

“Oh c’mon! Here, hold her”

“Hyung, gege, please”, he tries to grab him but his hands are full of Lumin and Zi Dae, his son. Hopeless as he watches Xiumin go to the room.

------------------------------

Why does people love cute things? That was this cops biggest problem after Xiumin half aeglyo, half flirted with him the man didnt have any other choice but to let him pass.

The sight that he saw was more tha disturbing. Chanyeol pretty much looked like a corpse strapped to a bed, his eyes were glue to the ceiling, his hand on a fist, he was sweating. How come nobody comes to clean him? As soon as he felt the presence he turned around, he looked like he was trying to focus on Xiumins face.

"Yeol ah...", he said slowlly and in korean, tha man seemed to snap back to reallity, to understand. He started to breath fast but heavy at the same time, he tried to sit, and so he started to pull on the straps.

"I....", he grunted in korean. "Ill kill you!", he roared. Xiumin jumped a little.

"No, Yeol, I can help you...I can...we can get you a lawyer and...."

"Ill kill you!!", he was pulling harder and kicking under the covers, his bed was shacking.

"Chanyeol please, its me, Minseok Hyung....dont you recogni...."

"You ended my life!!! Im gonna kill you with my bare hands!!", Xiumin was now starting to think that this was a really bad idea.

"Nnno, I didnt do anything...I..."

"You stupid selfish midget! What you started kill us all, took us apart, you cared for us...you made my life a hell and youll pay!!!!", with every word he became more nervous, his screams made the police officer enter the room and take Xiumin out, and scold him.

------------------

"Oh my God, Luhan is going to kill me....Did you see? Did you see? He is ing crazy and wants to kill you, dont make me do this ever again!! Oh my God", Chen was freaking out.

"Please, stop the noise. Nothing happen. He is very sick", Chen shook his head. "Stop the drama and watch the road...also I didnt get any answer, I dont even know what was he talking about..."

"Crazy people ", Xiumin rolled his eyes.

"No, he said that I didnt care what happen to them...whos them? That I ended his life...how? I never told him about the warehouse, we hardly ever saw eachother after I bought Luhan from him. Chen, there are things that we dont know, things that happen back at home that we dont know about...maybe I did something wrong and...didnt know..."

"Are you kidding me, you helped to set slaves free, whats wrong with that? He sais that because he is a psycho and a ing bastard that till this day supports slave trade, can you see?"

"I dont know Chen, I feel like I have to help him. No, I have to help him, he gave me Luhan, he brought us together"

"Yeah...and then tried to brake you apart...by killing you! Look I know that you see good in everybody but this is maybe what it is, maybe he is just a sick bastard murderer and ...oh ".

There, waiting in the porch of Xiumins house and looking really unhappy was Luhan.

"What..? How did he knew?", Xiumin said as he got off the car, Luhan aproached.

"Where do you come from?"

"Hey, baby. We were shopping...", Xiumin said sweetly.

"Really? Is that where you were Huang Chen?", Chen was about to piss his pants.

"Please dont kill me, I cant say no to him", he pleaded.

"Chen!"
"What is wrong with you!? You are pregnant and went to see the guy who tried to kill you!"

"But...how'?"

"The organization lawyers told me!", he grabbed Xiumin by the arm really hard. "How come you never listen to me! I told you not to go there! He is dangerous and wants to kill you! Get that in that stupid head of yours!!!", he was really angry and kind of shoving Xiumin so Chen steped up.

"GEGE, please stop", he said as he grabbed Luhans other arm, he snaped back from his anger and let go of his husbands arm. Xiumin got angry as well and stomped inside the house.

"Xiumin!"

"What?! Are you gonna hit me now?! Are you gonna insult me again?!"

"Be reasonable! Why did you go! Why didnt you tell me!?"

"Because you wouldnt let me!"

"Why did you go?! What do you want? To get our baby in danger?!"

"No! I want the truth!", Chen was entering with the kids.

"What truth?! He is crazy and wants to kill you!"

"But you dont know why!"

"And I dont need to!"

"But I do! Plus he is sick and alone...and Im gonna help him...it desided", Chen facepalmed behind them.

"Decided by who?!"

"By me!"

"You dont live alone! You have a family! You dont decide by yourself!"

"But you dont decide for me either!"

"Its your family or him!"

"You dont understand!"

"Fine! Have it your way! Like always!", and with that Luhan left the house, the door almost broke in two.