Sometimes life hurts instead

The after life

He feels dizzy. This is it and he knows it.

--------------------

He looks at Chanyeol, the master, for the last time. Yes! Finally, for the last time. After that he runs, runs, runs some more, fear and heart racing. He stops for a moment and realises that the sun is no longer up, is night. When he stops he listens to his breath, his breath, the leaves of the forrest, the sounds of the animals. More fear, new fear. He wants to move, but he cant, his legs wont move anymore. He falls to the ground, he wants to crawl, but he cant either. He fears more, he cant move, he falls on the dirt. Eyes coming out of their place, then darkness.

When he wakes up, theres an old lady standing beside him, and old man comes to check on him. They fuss over him, they tell him that all is fine, that he is save. Its hard to believe them, he is dead scare.

But time passes and he starts to lose the fear. He starts to feel the love, their love. They teach him what dignity is, what a human being is suppose to be, to do. They teach him to live.

Then he finds strength in them to stand in trial, to overcome the fear and step up for himself. He puts the masters in jail, he becomes the face of a fight. The face of thousands of faceless boys and girls. He becomes the message and the cause. He comes out of the ashes and he decided that he would go for it all.

And now, here he is because this is it and he knows. He wanted to go for that man, that one man. His master, he doesnt care of all the other masters, he just cares for one, his, Park Chanyeol.

---------------------

He looks around and sees the mess and , yes, this is wrong. It will over, he will end this endless pain, this pain of decades after decades, he just wants Park Chanyeol. He takes a big breath.

"Stand up, come on!", he comands to the poor doctor. "Prepair". He makes him sit down and goes to grab the phone. "Im ready to negociate".

-----------------

They put a vest on him, what for he wonders. Nothing, theres nothing anyone can do. He is ready, he will do this, he will give his love what he wants, he will give the only thing he has to give, himself.

----------------

Baekhyun agrees to let medics enter the lobby, they take Xiumin. he tells them that he will go out with the doctor, he wants, he is fixated, he wants to see Chanyeol first. He wants to know that he is there, here.

---------------

Kyungsoo is there watching the scene unfold. There are a ton of things on his head. He tries to write everything he sees, to record it, to remember it. There are things he cant escape from. He writes, describes what Chanyeol is doing. Chanyeol is crazy in all the sense of the word, and Kyungsoo cant stop remembering, cant stop that waterfall of memories and he cant also stop the shame, shame for the doubts that he had last night with his husband.

He remembers that afternoon,late, almost night already. Joonmyeon, that was his name back then, doctor Kim a man who helped save lives is running away, like a criminal. Seventeen year old Kyungsoo cant stand this, its unfair, he already talked to him and the doctor told him to stay and fight, to stay and tell his story to whoever wanted to listen to it so that nobody forgets, so that this cant happen again. He almost lets him go, but even his young mind couldnt be so stupid, he followed him. And tonight he doesnt regret.

So he sees Joonmyeon in Chanyeol, but he also sees Minseok, who let Luhan go. It doesnt seems like to much, today it seems like the obvious thing to do, but in that time it wasnt. If he had been another he wouldve kill Luhan, chased him over the face of the Earth and have him kill, but he didnt. He actually transformed himself, first in a hero and second in a crazy man pretty similar to what Chanyeol looks like now. He cant forget Kim Jongdae either, one of those stories that wasnt the same either, a man that found in his partner the same thirst for freedom so when he saw the way out, he took it, even if it costed him his life. They all, even Chanyeol, they left their life of luxury for a life of struggle, a life to pretend, for the misery of the streets, the loneliness of the drugs. But what had been their  motivation? And Kyungsoo is a very rational man, but he knows because he lives it, he knows that the motivation is love.

Love is what is driving Park Chanyeol to do this, even knowing that the police might let Baekhyun kill him, even if he knows that he will died in jail if he manages to survive. Yet he is here, puting on a bulletproof vest to do the last best thing that he can do for himself, for his life. Is sad and it angers him, why things couldnt be any other way, why was there so much death and suffering, so much resentment. And there, with the first drops of thin rain, he misses his own perosonal hero, his savor, his husband. he doesnt want to be here, he wants to go home and hug Xouho and never let him go. He sighs and clears his throat, he has to be here.

------------------

The communication amon the officers is crazy, Chanyeol doesnt care but he listens carefully to what the head of the operation is telling him. Baekhyun will come out with the doctor on a wheel chair that he asked for and they will make the excahnge, except it wont be a exchange, they will catch Baekhyun before he catches him. Chanyeol asks if they are gonna hurt "Baekie", they promise him that they wont. Then the pacient tries to expplain to them that this is not Baekhyuns fault but his own, that he hurt Baekhyun, that he is suffering so much that he doesnt know what he is doing, that they have to forgive him. The cop only nods and then tells him that they are ready.

---------------------

The movement has started and after afew seconds he sees a doctor and nurses, he can distinguish Xiumin, they rush him out, away from the police cars, he is save. Then Chanyeol takes a deep breath, exhales and he knows he is ready.

This is it.