Life and surprises

The after life

The trip back home had a silent Xouho and an stiff Kyungsoo driving.

Was this the end? Xouho felt sad, but also kind of relieved, is like he had been waiting for this.

He doesnt know when, but they are at home already. He goes out of the car slowlly, heavilly. Kyungsoo unlocks the door and enters in a haze, Xouho sighs.

Whats gonna happend now? Because he will want to continue seing Yun, is not his fault that he at been a husband. He takes his shoes off and watches Kyungsoo enter the kitchen. Right now he wants to cry, maybe if he was more naive he would also like to beg Kyungsoo to not  leave him, but whats the point really? He sighs again and swollows the lump in his throat. He wants to smoke again.

He sits in the living room couch and grabs a cigarrette, lights it.

"Are you smoking again?", Kyungsoo scollds. Xouho rolls his eyes and starts to walk to the backyard. "Wait...", his husband (?) calls. He goes back, even with his grey hair and his tired eyes he looks like a scollded child when he turns to walk back to the couch. His doesnt even have the strength tto talk, to talk back.

Kyungsoo comes with a cup of tea and sits besides him on the couch.

"Can I have a little?", he asks for the cigarrette, Xouho gives it to him. As soon as Kyungsoo gets it he grabs Xouhos neck with his other hand and pulls him toward his mouth. Is unespected, at the beggining he doesnt know how to respond until he gains a little courage to kiss back, hard and desperate, breathlesslly.

They are crying but not stoping. Kyungsoo starts to crawl to his lap, never letting his mouth go, as if he wanted to make his entire body embrace Xouho. The cigarrette still hanging from his fingers. They separate only for Kyungsoo to drown the cigarrette in his forgotten tea cup. He goes back to his husbands mouth and to tug on his sweater, wich he takes off succesfully. Thats the key for Xouho to stand up and lift them to take him to their room.

---------------

The way in which Xouho throws Kyungsoo into bed is a little violent, but he can take, he knows he kind of deserve it. He uses the same method to streap him off his clothes. The is equally...wild. Its been a long time, the bodies are getting to know eachother. The noices of the and of the kissing got more obscene. It doesnt matter, its them, its what they need.

The after math is tiring, the bodies starts to soften, the lungs starts to breath more calmly, the mind starts to work.

"Mmm, you smell so good...", Xouho comments while kissing Kyungsoos left shoulder blade. Kyungsoo breathes out a small laugh, he turns around and kisses him with an open mouth, but is sweet, so sweet.

"Im sorry", Kyungsoo sais. "I overreacted...".

"Its ok", not really.

"No, is not. I..am sorry", he ides in Xouhos neck. "Is it true?", he asks.

"Yes, is true that I dont have any idea of what the hell the code means...we never knew..."

"No, not that"

"Oh...what then?"

"I...I heard what you told to Xiumin ge...is...is that true?"

"Oh, that...well...uhm, it is. Yeah is true"

"Why you never told me?"

"Well, after sometime I thought it was obvious...I did father your child...it wasnt because I wanted the Nobel Peace Price"

"Im sorry...I didnt see..."

"There are things that cant be forced...When we met you...you were seventeen, it wasnt right", Kyungsoo smirked but Xouho didnt see.

"Mhm, you were a closeted ert then"

"Dont tease...Im serious. Plus, what wouldve you done?", Kyungsoo kisses his cheek. "Yeah exactly".

"I love you old man"

"You do?"

"I do. I havent been the best husband ever..and, and...yeah...I, about my editor...", his voice breaks a little.

"Its fine, I guess, I had my faults too. You want to be here right? We never talk about it, but, but if you want to be with him I..."

"What? No, its been like eight months. I want our family".

--------------------------------

Its a sensitive moment, the meeting was a mess. In a moment theres gonna be an even bigger mess.

Why did this happend? What did he do wrong? Did he let his guard down that much? He feels conflicted, a little guilty, very afraid. Xiumin and his family had been warned, so has Kim Boixan. He heard that they would send police guards to their houses. It was a royal mess.

Theyve offered him custody too, he refused, he had been questioned. Why would Chanyeol do this? Why would he escape? Is the worst thing he could do for himself, for his case...and most impportantly, where did he go and what is he going to do?

Anyway the doctor refused the custody. He just wanted to go home, think, drink, maybe go out and look for Chanyeol? God.

It was rainning as usual these days, he jogged a little to his building. He came out of the elevator with heavy feet.

His house is dark, but the light from the city and the rays from the storm enters his living room.

As soon as he enters, he feels it.Theres something wrong, something different about the place. He shackes his thoughts off. He had never think that Chanyeol was a murderer, that he was a bad person, that he had been a bad master. However, the human mind was complicated and could turn the best man against himself or others. So yes, he was a little afraid. Yes, afraid of Chanyeol. The idea made him feel more guilty, so he went to his bathroom and took a shower, pour some wine, tried to relax.

He called Xiumin to check on him. They were fine, that fact left him at peace, at least a little.

He couldnt sleep though. He just laid there, lights off, watching the rain on the window. He thought he heard a noise, in the kitchen maybe? No, it must be the rain...the city. Try to sleep. But then it was more clear, that was, those were....steps.

Steps comming to him.