The secret life

The after life

What?! All the alarms were sounding on Luhans head. What the hell is he doing here??!! He walked nervously towards the front desk. And yes, it was him and his black hair, white skin and innocent eyes. Older than the picture but him. He ran a hand through his own hair.

"Hello"

"Mister Xi", they bow.

"Uhm...Ill....Ill be back in a minute", he told his friend and left with the stranger.

----------------------

She smiles at him from the other corner of the office. Her skirt marks her body, fits her perfectly. He is mesmerize for a moment.

Shes got into his mind, his life. He knows that this is not right, that he has three children and a husband waiting at home...and yet. Everything she does is magic to him, from the conversations that they have to those intimate kisses that they just started to share.

He knows is wrong, but he cant stop himself, he wants to do this.

This is new, a feeling that he never had. He never looked at woman like this, never a woman made him feel this way. She is like a magnet to him.

Zitao would like to take her out of his mind and his life, to stop her way, her unstopable way to his heart. But he is powerless against everything, all the things that she is. 

Their diners are the best part of his day, and he feels guilty because the best part of his day should be going back home to see his kids, his love, still love?

Every night he lies stiff besides Chen, waiting for the other to not question where he is been, why so late. He asked him the first times, but now, is as if he knows. Yeah, probably he knows. And he would like to stop the sad looks that his husband gives him every morning whe he kisses him goodbye and leaves.

He can see the millions questions on the others eyes, but he cant answer them. Not now.

------------------------------------------------------

"I told you this was a personal matter, theres no need for you to come to the office"

"Mister Xi, I have to be honest with you...I thought you were backing away from this matter, it sounded like that in your emails"

"Backing away from what?"

"This, Park Chanyeol, is an important matter for the cause. I cant take it as a personal matter and trust me, for me, is more personal than for you", he siped his coffee. There was something on his eyes taht Luhan didnt like. "He is the best witness in several cases"

"What?"

"Yes, he knows more than me about certain people and traders, also he might know the location of some former slaves or where their graves are"

"What are you talking about? Dindt you say that you didnt see him after you ran from him?"

"All of these things are to complete my first statment. There were a lot of thing that I saw but cant really give the real names. You remember how masters kept things to them selves right?", he kind of snorted. "Do you even remember that life or your 'husband' already changed your mind?", he smireked. What the hell.

"Excuse me?"

"I read the book...is like an ode to your master"

"Is what happend"

"Yeah, after he became crazy..."

"Did you really read the book? Did you read what the others said?", what is going on.

"Yeah, yeah...dont get worked up. What Im saying is that maybe before you left him, he was just like any other master. You wouldnt know what was going on behind close doors. I was a slave of his family before Chanyeol. I know how the operated...", his words lingered.

"Minseok wasnt like the others...Xiumin is a saint"

"I have no doubts"

"You sound like you do"

"You werent always with him. Thats all Im saying. Im not questuioning the value that his work had in falling down of the slavery laws"

"What is it that you really want Baek Hyun?", Luhan was this close to loose it.

"Is Boixan and...If you give me Chanyeol, I promise you that I wont go for Kim Minseok"