Tree of life 2

The after life

"Mister Kim. Your uncle left these for you", Lina said and left a note book over his office desk.

"Thanks", the bags under Minseoks eyes were already showing. What the hell does his uncle want?

Is been a week since Luhan left and Minseok was already hating his office. He had planned to burry himself in the office but he was already hating it. He sighed and sat, he opened the note book, is like a lodge: big and black. He started to read it and after a couple of seconds of figuring out what the hell this was, his blood went cold.

"3 (X, H, L) ----- (ship) Hong Kong ----- terminate -----White Tree

2 (T, K)------ (ship) Tokyo ------- terminate ------White Tree"

He inspected the book. At the end of each item there was a signature and its clarification, Kim Minhyun (his father) had personally signed some, Kim Joonhyun (his uncle) others. Most of them were signed by people he knew and he actually had work with some of them.

There was a note in the back: "This needs the aprouval of all the board", it meant, his signature.

Minseok sat back on the chair. The items almost fell the book. The word "terminate" was pretty explicit. Why would his own company want to get rid of so much merchandise? Then an image of Luhans smile came to his mind and he tasted something bitter in his mouth. This was it! Could it be? He started to check the book again and he came to one conclucion...this letters...this numbers...were...people? Were they talking about terminate, people?

His stomach turned and he had to run to his private bathroom to puke.

He went out and called his uncle. He scream at him. "I dont want to be involved in anything that has to do with your ! What the hell is?! Fix it yourself! Havent you see the news lately?! Do you think we will have a chance in the goverment if this comes out to light!! Stupid ! You are jeopardizing the entire operation! Dont come to me with your dirty laundry! I better not hear about this ever again!", he hang up.

This was crazy if he was right...they were talking about killing more than forty people or maybe they were all already dead...this was crazy. He had to find out what was going on. He was going to White Tree.

--------------------

"Tell me again what are we doing here?"

"I already said it. Something bad must be happening here. Your father is involved so...", Jonnmyeon sighed. He can pretty confidently say that his father is a bastard and a criminal. He was happy to escape to college, away from the shame that was his family.

"What are you doing?"

"Im going to see. Theres nobody here. Calm down"

"Wait for me"

They walked around, they saw a wharehouse, a small one it looked like an garage, a really big one. Nothing was there, but they could smell something rott, the smell came from the water of the small lake outside.

"God. Whats that smell?"

"I dont know but it comes from here. Come help me open this", Minseok starteds to slide the big door. And there Joonmyeon almost died instantly, Minseok had to catch him by the arm, so he wouldnt fall.

----------------

The smell was a slap on the face. The brownish of the water was even more nausiating. There in front of them, there were bodies floating, rott bodies, rotten on the water.

"Oh my God, oh God. Hyung....hyung", Joonnyeon was starting to freak out. "We have to...we have to...", he was already crying. Minseok dried his own teares off his eyes. If he came before...he couldve...

"Joonmyeon! Calm the down!", he grabed him by the arms. "Listen to me! This...we cant let this happen again....We will end this now", his cousin noded like robot, he was more paled than usual.

The cousins were talking when they heard a noise in around the lake. .

"Its them", Joonmyeon whispered terrified.

"Shh...we are their bosses, remember?", Minseok whispered back. "Whos there! Come out now! Im Kim Minseok!". A figure came out of from behind a tree, but inmedialty fell to the floor. Joonmyeon ran first. Minseok behind him.

They carefully turned the person to the face. All the slaves, boy or girls, had long hair so they couldnt tell what this person was.

A rush of anger came through Joonmyeons body and he took a clear look: it was a girl and she was pregnant.

"Please..", she tried to beg them.

"Is ok. We are the good ones? Do you know of others?", she shook her head. Joonmyeon started to lift her. She resisted. "No, we are gonna save you". Minseok looked at him.

"We cant leave her here"

"I know"

------------------

She was their first. Her name was Han Ah. She died that night in Joonmyeons aparment, the baby was already dead. After her death, they took pictures of the book, to leave a proof, to keep the names of the signatures.

Minseok took it as a personal crusade to find someone that could expose this. He started to look for underground organizations, it wasnt eassy with his name. But he found one he could trust. He sent them an anonymous tip.

The police found the bodies ten days later. It coulndt be denied, there were sixty people, sixty children. All dead, some executed, some shut on the run, some tied to drawn. It was a tragedy, it was the horror it self. Society couldnt deny that it was a savage act.

-------------------

Minseoks uncle burst through the door one morning in his office, yelling at him, desperate, telling him to give him back the books. So Minseok did. After that he didnt know what happend to it. He was glad he took the pictures.

-------------------

Since it was the early days of the anti slavery movement nobody was prosecuted for the massacre of White Tree. But it planted an idea on the peoples mind, something to remember who were the innocent ones.

------------------------

Thats all Xiumin knew about that. After he lost his mind, left the country just as Joonmyeon did. He doesnt know where those pictures are. In the book there were more than sixty people, he doesnt know what happend to them. It could be of great help. He needs to speak with Xouho.