My life

The after life

"...and I was also told that he could sing, so you cant say that I didnt get you a good treat", the father patted his sons tense back. The buttler opened the door to his parents mansion, the house in which he grew up. His mother recieves him with a proud smile.

"Oh my boy", she sais as she kisses his forehead.

They finally enter the living room where the "present" is. There, looking at the floor, in a blue rope, looking like a gohst, is a person. No one can tell if its a boy or a girl, the person barely looks like a human anyway.

"Lift your face for your master", the father instructs, the son is eager. The person does what the man said, the son still cant tell if its boy or a girl until his father speaks again. "Inst he delicate for a boy?", its a boy. "Show yourself to your master", the man commands and the boy, whos skin is white as snow and whos long shiny, greassy hair, is black as night, looks at the son with pleading eyes and makes the mother scoff. She goes closer and takes off his rope at once. He is in the midle of the living room. The son is shock with his mother attitude.

"Do you like him honey?", she asks, the son nods fast. "Turn around", she sais to the boy. "See? He has been barely used", gestures to the boys lower back. But all the son can see are the boys back ribb bones and the bones of his back hip, his small shoulders.

"You are gonna have to feed him more, he is face is perfect but his body is disgusting", his father sais."Cover yourself!".

After that the son makes an excuse and tell his parents that he cant wait to make use of his "present" and leaves the house with the boy. He sits him on the back sit, the guy curls into a ball and trembles, the son, his new master, thinks that is because its freezing and because he is afraid.

The boys eyes widen when the car suddendly jolts at a stop. The master goes out and opens the door on his side.

"Listen. My father is a very cruel man...you havent seen what he is capable of. Im saying this because Im gonna cross the street to that store to get you some clothes, please stay here. Ok?"

"Ok master", the boy sais in fear.

"Dont call me that, well only if my father is around. My name is Chanyeol".

------------------

The light of the sun started to bother him, he moved his head away, thats when he hear noices around him.

"Oh you are awake thats good", a gentle looking woman talks to him. He tries to move, but she stops him. Wait a little, the doctor will come for you in a minute", she tells him and he notices that he is not tied up, his mind is telling him to stand up and run out the open door, but his leg only move a little and he can hardly lift his arms.

The doctor enters. "Hello Chanyeol. Im glad you are awake", he sees the other is trying to move. "Listen, hey, look at me a bit", the doctor turns his face so that he can see him. "You are fine, you are just heavly sedated", he asks the lady for a tissue and wippes the drool from the corner of Chanyeol mouth. "We are going to walk a little and see another doctor. I want to check on your arm", the pacient looked at the doctor as if he was seing a two headed man.

The nurses helped him to walk, he was feeling dizzy and light headed. On his first check up doctor Zhou noticed that Chanyeol had trouble to move his right arm, he wanted to see if it was neurological or a physical problem.

The doctor that saw him told his colleague that he had an old infection from a wound in his arm, that infection effected the arms nervs and that it was to old to have any solution, that he could get some physical therapy to move it more, but that was it.

His daily routine consisted in a round of all kinds of therapies, physic, artistic, psicollogical. He didnt know much of what was going on with him, why people seemed to be taking care of him, heck he sometimes wondered how he got there. But when reason leaves you, ypu turn to your most basic side, the instint, the senasssions, the feelings; and for the first time in many years Chanyeol has been feeling good, comfortable, content and he likes this better than to be insulted on the streets or be hunger or scared. His art teacher sais that he has to try to become the best man that he can.

Minwhile, doctor Zhou already has a number of stories that Chanyeol tells him, he will talk to the lawyer in hopes to differenciate what is tru and whats not, what really happend and what not. So far Chanyeol is a big mistery to him because he is sure that his pacient is much more than just the crazy criminal that they claimed him to be.