Come, come along, come with fears, come with hope...

The after life

This are just ruins, pieces of a building, a building thats hiding between the forrests nature that refuses to die under mother nature. Daehyun thinks that he must be crazy too if he is in here and maybe more crazy for believing in this. Theres a third crazy person here, the one whos also searching among the leaves and the dirt. He is the craziest, but Daehyun is only lawyer no judge.

-----------------

This is a job that is dangerous but he feels that he must do as much as he can. This has to be a way to heal, his way to heal, his way to do something, to give something back, even if the person that he should give back to is no longer by his side.

Kim Minseok is almost unique in his group, in his part of the society, he has a voice a vioce within the young businessmen of Korea. Thats why he talks when he can, he talks to them, he speaks against the trade of people. Slowlly and as soon subtly as he can he tells them that they should consider the rights of their "employees", their humanity in general. How sick this is and what does it mean that their fathers, mothers and granparents had this young people around them. He points out that they dont know where they come from, that some might have been kiddnaped, others force. He asks them if those people dont deserve something else.

While Chanyeol was listening to his hyung, he couldnt help to remember that the Kims are the biggest dealers, the biggest fish of this business, so this guy comes out a lot like a joke. Actually he had a slave up until when? a month ago? This is ridiculous.

He goes back home with the idea that he is not the same, he is not a sick man, he is a man in love. He wont be the typical heir that has a wife and kids and then more kids with his "companion". No, he loves Baekhyun and he will always be his, he will do as Baekhyun want. He has thought about it a lot. He has decided it, as soon as he gets his place in the company, the presidency, he even has a contract draft. He will make his father totally surrender and take all his familly out of the desitions, his sister doesnt even care. And after that, he will ask Baekhyun to marry him, but he will also sign his freedom. He has this time to make him fall in love with him.

Going back home is the best thing that happens to his day, going back to him, his arms and his lips. They try to relax in the livingroom.

"Where were you born?", Chanyeol asks out of the blue and he feels how Baekhyun tenses in his arms. Its been a long time but he remembers that he had a little brother so he wont tell this man anything about his "real" life.

"I  was told that I was abandoned ", he choses to answer.

"Have you ever wonder where or who are your parents?"

"I  have but what difference does it make?", he is speaking the truth, he doesnt like to think about that because he knows its worthless.

"Whenever I can I will help you find them, I mean, if its that what you want", Baekhyun didnt know what the hell was that about, he just noded and made himself more comfortable on  his masters arms.

-----------------------

"What are you gonna do now doctor?", Xiumin asks as he watches his friend pack, theres a baby hanging from his hip.

"I have some savings and...its been a long time since I dont go to Korea so...You remember I lived there right?", the former pacient nods. He doesnt know what to tell the doctor, he even feels a little guilty. "Dont worry, I will be fine. Did you know that I managed to rent this place?", he chuckles.

"I know..", but I still think you are crazy. However Xiumin doesnt have the right to tell him that.

"I will comeback here, of course. We are friends arent we? I wanna see this little king grow and all the good things that are about to come", he smiles and is the most honest Xiumin has seen.

---------------------------

How on Earth could he think that this was a good idea, he can feel his alergies come to life. Damn him and his humanitarian heart. But when he sees the other man doing the same as him, he cant stop. Now Chanyeol must be out of his ing mind and maybe where he is, he is better care than in any other place, with this revelation Daehyun realises that he is not doing this for his "client", no...but that man over there, the one who is getting just as dirty inside the house, that man who left everything to be here with out a second thought...yeah, all of this worth something because of him.

-------------------------

He was honest back then. He realises now, in a police van, on his way to the airport, back to his country. Back to his hell. He knew then but sometimes reality was not his friend, many times he didnt even knew who the hell he is, but he knows that that was true, that he loved Baekhyun enough to do all of this. The vehicle has a small window in the back, theres a car following him. Chanyeol shakes his head, he is surrounded by crazy people. He smiles at the thought.