One life to do whats right

The after life

"I dont care. I will help him"

"Gege..."

"Who the does he think he is? Now I have two injured arms"

"But you know he is kind of right..."

"He doesnt listen me", Xiumin said taking the phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Kyungsoo"

"What for?! Please stop"

"Shshhh. Hello mister Zhin Kyungsoo please? Thank you", Chen was rolling his eyes. "You are gonna stay crosseyed if you keep doing that"

"Well is impossible to talk to you anyway"

"Hello? Hi Kyung is Xiumin ge, how are you?. Am I bothering you? I wanted to ask you something"

----------------------

This what Kyungsoo found out: Park Chanyeol and a group of ten to twelve other people (men and women) were wanted, they were suspected to be part of an organized group that escaped together with their slaves. Some were found and brought to justice, many were lost still, amon them Park Chanyeol, multimillonaire heir. He had a slave named Baek Hyun, it was register,  but nobody knew what was this persons last name nor what happend to him. The korean authorities always assumed that he was still with Chanyeol. The last time that the koreans saw either of them was when a big police operation took place. "Mission hill", was the name of it. They busted one of the last houses that they used to hide. They got seven people from there, under age slaves with some of their masters, most of them sentenced to death penalty. With the years, some of those slaves came fordward other masters were found but never Chanyeol.

"So where was he?"

"Here? I dont know...you know there were to many people underground back then", Xiumin noded. "Why did you want to know?"

"Cause he said some pretty strange things and..."

"Hyung...Ive known from the doctors there that he is not in the best state of mind, for all we know he might be just hallucinating...."

"How bad is it?"

"Well he is very addicted and very paranoid...his lawyer..."

"He has a lawyer?"

"Public attorney", Xiumin made an "o". "The only chances that he has to win comes from his health...or the lack of it"

"Are they gonna plead insnity?"

"It seems like it...they cant talk to him, he hadnt say anything that makes sense...the man is broken. I dont think you should invest in him or what he said. He shot you, thats enough to stay away from him"

----------------

Luhan is reading the papper and not talking to Xiumin. Diner past like that in silence and Sehan could sense the tension.

"Papa did you kiss the baby today?"

"No. And dont eat with your mouth open"

"I did when I came back from school", he smiled.

"Thats very good, now eat please"

"Why didnt you?"

"I didnt have time"

"But what if he misses you"

"He?"

"Him", he pointed at Xiumins belly.

"How do you know is boy baby", Xiumin asked.

"He told me, his name is Xiuhan", Luhan looked at Xiumin.

"Really Xiuhan?"

"Mhm"

"Did he tell you this when you came back from school?"

"No, when appa was in the hospital I had  a dream, he told me there"

"Oh, ok...Xiuhan then?", Xiumin asked Luhan.

"Yes Xiuhan", those were the two first words he spoke to his husband since their fight.

Luhan is reading the papper and not talking to Xiumin again.

"Do you want some tea?", the older asked cup in hand. Luhan sighs

"Im still angry"

"Please, talk to me", he pouted.

"What you did today was very dangerous...and borderline illegal", he sighed again. "Come here", he patted his lap. "Why are you like this with me? Huh? Do you want to kill me? I was so worried, the doctor said no stress. I need you healthy and Xiuhan too", he tighten his hold on the others waist. "I dont know what I would do with out you", he kissed his shoulder. "Dont do things behind my back, please", Xiumin noded but looked away. "Xiumin?"

"Why arent you calling me bunny anymore?", he pouted, Luhan sighed again.

"Bunny did you do something else behind my back?"

"Well...", he started to play with Luhans fingers. "Do you remember that I wanted to help Chanyeol right?"

"Mhm", Luhan was tensing.

"Well I...found out some things and...I kind of called Zelo"

"What?!"