First life

The after life

"Ok thats it", Luhan got him out of his lap and walked to the phone. Xiumin pouted.

"Where are you going?"

"Im going to call Zelo and tell him to stop whatever he is doing for you"

"Noooo, please, please Luhanie", he sounds like a little child, Luhan sighs.

"What did I just say?"

"You said not to do things behind your back and this is exactly why I dont tell you, you dont let me!", he stomped his foot. Luhan let go of the phone, he doesnt want his bunny nervous.

"Ok...stop that", he went to him and hugged him, his husband immediately cuddle to him. "Dont sound so content", he scolded and patted his . "Im still mad at you. You are being to naughty and not in a good way"

"I dont want you to be mad at me anymore"

"What are you gonna do about it?", Xiumin made a thinking face an inexistent beard.

"I can be a bath tub bunny if you want...."

"Can you?", Luhan smirked.

"The doctor said I can..."

"You are right, he did said so...", he hugged Xiumin tight tight. "Ahhh, I cant say no to you, what have you done to me? huh?", Xiumin smiled and it wsa so cute that Luhan just had to blow air in his neck and tickle him.

--------------------

In many moments of his life Luhan felt fear, terror even, but he doesnt remember a fear like this. He is watching Xiumin sleep in his tshirt, bundle up between him and the covers, he is still and he fears. He is afraid because Xiumin is fearless, he wasnt afarid to go against his family, he wasnt afraid to live with out any possessions, he wasnt afraid to die if that meant that their daughter would live, he wasnt afraid of helping the man who tried to kill him. But Luhan was afraid, of loosing him, how could Xiumin survived with out any protection. And then Luhan was afraid of this too, Xiumin could survive with out him, but what about him? What if one day Xiumin woke up and realises that he is so much better than Luhan? He sighs, if he wants to portect Xiumin, he is gonna have to be by his side. He sighs and curls a little so that his head can reach his loves stomach and he kisses it. "I love you", he murmurs to his son and the passes an arm under Xiumins neck to pull him closer, the other unconsiuosly cuddles into him. Tomorrow will come another day.

------------------

Weeks had pass by and Chanyeol is still in jail, they putted him in an special ward because they have reach consensus that he is mentaly ill, very much so, so they kind of take some care for him, but is not a psichyatric facillity so is not complete. At least he gets daily food and a roof over his head. The guards are not harressing him anymore. His attorny told Xiumin that the authorities wants to ship him back to Korea,  they dont want to assume the finanacial costs of taking responsability for the health of a criminal.

Xiumin has time to investigate because he is still recuperating of his arm injury and also Luhan doesnt want him to force himself, so Yixing is taking care of the store and is the first job he has taken in a very long time, is eassy, he likes it and he can take Fanxing with him so...

As his boy is playing on the other side of the counter, he talks to him as he arranges some books so that the baby knows that he is not alone. He is so immerse on the conversation and on his task that he doesnt notice when a man in a very expensive looking suit enters.

"Good morning", he says in accented chinese, Yixing turns around.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"Hello, my name is Jung DayHyun. Are you mister Xi Xiumin?"

"Oh! Yes, I know who you are. Im not Xiumin, my brother in law is. He told me you would come. He must be on his way so if you want to wait...here", he offered him a chaire.

Just some second later Xiumin and Lumin showed up at the door.

"Sorry Im late. You are Dayhyun right?"

"Yes nice to meet you", they bowed.

"Xing this is Zelos best friend", the oldest poited out, Yixing smiled at him. "Ok, so can you watch Lu for me for a moment, Chanyeols lawyer is waiting for us on the caffe across the street"

"Sure, go", he said and took the girl.

------------------------

The lawyer gave Dayhyun all the papers on Chanyeol and told him the last updates of his case and later he left. The lawyer had been doing his own investigation and the results were just braeking Xiumins heart.

"So this Baek Hyun was one of the slaves that came foreward during the trial of 'Mission Hill'..."

"Really? so he is alive..."

"Yes, but he testified against everybody. He was found in the woods two days after the bust, he was showing sings if hipothermia, he was taken to a cabin in the town before the ambulance arrivied. There he was taken under the care of two retired professors. Apparently they became his family, they stood there during trial...", he took the prints of newspaper articles to show him Baek Hyuns face, yes it was him.

"What did he say about Chanyeol?"

"He said that his masters father told him to get rid of him when the police starting looking for the masters, he didnt let him go but he freed him"

"What do you mean by 'he didnt let him go'?"

"He said that Chanyeol declared his feelings for him the night before they escaped, he didnt correspond but was afriad of leaving because what Chanyeols father meant was to kill him, not set him free. Since Chanyeol never was violent he thought that he was save with him and thats why he left...anyway, he testified all the routs that they went, he name most of the people that helped the group, he pointed at all the places that they hid in. Everything that he said turned out to be truth, including the statement that said that he didnt know anything about Chanyeol after he...well escape him, he escape from him, mister. He didnt want to be with him", he passed the declaration for Xiumin to read.

Well, Luhan did the same right? So it really doesnt mean that he cant comeback and be with Chanyeol right? Right?