Whats life?

The after life

SO I FINALLY HAD AN IDEA!! SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I PROMISE AT SOME POINT THIS CHAPTER WONT BE A WASTE

----------------------------------

Luhan almost jumped off his seat when he saw that his email had been answered. He was nervous to even open it. Was this good news? He was more than sure that his reques would fall on deff ears or overstocked email boxes, but no, here was a reply...it could be an authomatic one though. He couldnt bring himself to open it. Come on! Click.

"Mister Xi

You dont know how much I apreciate this email and how much Ive waited for something like this to happen. My organization hadnt been able to come even near Park Chanyeol. There are far to many things that we need from him and what you seemed to offer, is unique.

Me and my organization will do whatever it is on our power to help you and your family...".

No, no, this didnt sound like what he hoped. Maybe a secretary answer for him. No this is not it.

"Mister Kim

I was hoping that this could be more of a personal/private matter than one that involved the organizations. Im not writting you as a member of my ong, but as a man of family and former ual slave.

I leave you here my personal phone number xxxx-xxxxx. If you can call me or text me then Ill call you. Is possible that you need further explanaitons and I think is better to talk about them

Thanks again for you time.

Luhan"

------------------------------

Chen looks at Yixing and sighs. Yixing and Fanxing are so alone now, or maybe is Yixing who makes it seem like is the end of the world.

Its reasonable, if it was him, if Tao leaves, what would he do? He doesnt work and they have three children already....yeah it would be the end of the world.

"Ge...can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"When...Yifan ge...was,uhm, here...did you. Did you noticed something was wrong?", Chen said with out looking at Yixing.

"I...not really. But I guess that, thinking back, I guess he was a little distant...I thought he was bussy with work. To be honest, I think I was blinded by my dreams, by what I wanted to have that I saw well, only what I wanted", he sounded sad. Chen had his sight focus on the colors of a graphic novel. "Why? Is there something wrong with...Tao"

"No..is just...yeah...he seems to be distant"

"Did you said something to him", Chen shook his head.

"I always thought that, well, in such a long relationship there will be times like this. Wee have been together through a lot and raising babies from a very young age. He is the only one that works to support us, is understandable I guess"

"But what if is not that? Wouldnt you want to know what the problem is so you can solve it?", Chen sighed.

"What if...the problem is that he...wants to leave..us", he lowered his head.

"Then you have to know anyway. You know for me it was: one day I had a husband that loved me and my son had a father that would do anything for him; the next day that same person said he didnt want us anymore. Trust me I wouldve want to know, at least to have a hint, if it had been like that I wouldnt be sad AND angry at same time. He took me for a fool, I was a fool. You dont have to. Also, whatever happens, we will be with you".

----------------------

The streets are packed as always. Chen holds onto Zi Dae, who hangs from his hip. He is getting big. All of their children had been big, it must be because of Tao. Zi Dae was also a boy so maybe he was even bigger than his sisters.

Walking down the stairs of a subway with a baby and a baby bag is not an eassy task in a city full of people who couldnt care less if you fall or if they hit you. Chen is tire.

He gets home fifteen minutes before the school bus arrives with his daughters. The girls are hungry. He wonders how come they dont loose energy. This is one of those days were he feel that he cant stop, well is not a feeling he cant really stop.

He cooks something for the girls then help them with their homework. His daughter cought him off guard when she asked whe their papa was coming. Chen really didnt know, lately he doesnt really know why Zitao doesnt come home at the same time that he used to.

"He has to work late"

"Today too?", Mei was persistent.

"Yes, today too. We are five now, he needs to work harder", well that was an explanaition right? For him and for her.

-------------------------

"Are you still awake?"

"Yes"

"Whats wrong baby", Xiumin moves to kiss his husbands neck.

"Nothing, just work stuff", he feels Xiumin his neck.

"You can tell me if you want...", he keeps kissing his shoulder.

"Nah, its not happy things. I know I shlouldnt bring them home...", he turns a little to embrace his husband, the belly coming inbetween them.

"If you want I can make you feel better...", Xiumin said, looking for Luhans mouth.

"And just how are you gonna do that?", he asked and recieved a hand around his as the answer. "Mmm...good choice..ah...bunny..."

"Do you like it..?", he asked sliding his hand under his husbands pajama pants.

"Yes baby...ah...oh...bunny...."

"What honey?"

"Let me have you...", he relly didnt have to be asked twice.

----------------------------------

Yeah he feels more relax. He sits in his office chair and checks his email, mister Kim didnt write back, thank God. He thought he really ed it up the last time. He had been waiting for mister Kims phone call for the past five days and no results. That was good because he was starting to regret ever contacting him, is just the he was so desperate when Chanyeol first got inbetween him and Xiumin that he felt he had to do something.

Xiumin and him are so well, Xiuhan is growing very well too. Sehan is becoming a pre teen and is scary but at least he still listens to Xiumin.

He is worried about his brother though, and baby Fanxing. They werent the only people that Yifan left though, he also left the organization hanging. Luhan himself and several people had been trying to contact him, but nothing. Luhan was angry, still is. A voice brought him back from his thoughts.

"Luhan ge"

"Oh yes, what is it?"

"Theres someone looking for you"

"Who?"

"He said: 'Tell him that mister Kim is here'".

Luhans blood frozed.