Life blooms

The after life

He founds him looking out the window, peacefully, he smiles at his discovery, the other is totally unaware of his presence. But he doesnt get startle when he circles his arms around him and that baby bump that he has.

"So you just let any random stranger grab you like this?", he jokes as he kisses his husband temple. "Are you tired? Do you want me to tell them all to leave?", Kai chuckles and turns around on Zelos arms to kiss him on the lips.

"No, I just wanted to come here to see how the mountain looked like. We should go with our guests", the lawyer nods.

-----------------------

"I remember that I met you when you were a kid. I didnt know back then what the future would bring for you, I could only hope", Luhan tells all the guests to the wedding. "I was super thrill to see what you became. I think we had a very rough start in life, an awfull past, but we have a bright future, I hope that you can always look to the future. I know you wont forget the past, but its important that you take care of the present and look up to the future. The both of you", he smiles and looks at Kai.

"Wait, why are you giving a toast?", Chen asks him and makes everbody laughs.

"Oh yes, the president of my haters club. Anyway, I would like to confess that I hated you Kai, from the first time I saw you, I swear it was hate at first sight. Then I tried to love you because youve done amazing things for my family, but I wasnt sure about you and Zelo, because, you know? He is like my first child"

"But he is so old!", Sehan states and makes the people chuckle.

"And then, he changed so much. I actually think the he has gotten younger. You werent there, but Yixing and I were and we could both swear that he was born old, really. But then you came into his life and I know that you lighted up. And I know that before you, Zelo had given up on certain things of his life then you came and gave him a chance, now you are gonna have a baby, so Im pretty sure that giant is living a life that he didnt consider he could have. So I have to thank you for that and tell you that I love you too. I love the both of you so much, Im thankfull that me and my family could always be part of yours", he ends and lifts his glass.

Everybody claps happily.

--------------------------------------

"Wow...I totally regret not going to law school", Luhan says as he checks the view from the room Zelo rented for them.

"He really went out of his way with all of this", Minseok agries.

"Yeah he did, but, do you wanna know what the hotest gossip is?"

"Always", they sit on the bed.

"Did you see my brother, dancing all day long with Daehyun? OMG"

"Luhan, you are an old auntie"

"Do you think something is going on there?"

"I dont know...I think he likes him but...our poor Xing, he is feeling to lonely, maybe is not time for him to re start things. Fanxing was very happy to see Daehyun too, right?"

"Yeah. I really want my brother to be happy"

"We all want that darling"

"Did Daehyun tell you anything about...Chanyeol?"

"Yeah, he was able to avoid the death penalty, he was put on a special ward. The doctor is still with him"

"Wow"

"Yeah. Daehyun tells me"

"I never saw that coming"

"Neither did I...I mean, I dont kknow anything about the doctor, except that he is a really great human being", the subject saddens him, Luhan can see.

"Its their story love", Minseok nods.

--------------------------------------

"Do you want to know if its a boy or a girl?", Zelo asks to Kais neck as he gently rubs his equally stomach.

"Its the same for me..."

"I wanna know names you know?"

"You sound anxious"

"No, Im excited. And suuuuper happy", Kai chuckles and lets himself be kissed by his brand new husband.

The nurse thinks of Luhans speech, how he talked about situations that nobody imagined. To be honest, he didnt imagine this either. Some time ago his future was just come to Japan to work, instead he got one of the most sweetest man his ever met and then said man wanted to marry him, and now he is here with a baby on board. 

Zelo has fallen asleep, he can feel his breath on the base of his neck. Kai thinks that this was what fate had planed for him all along, for him to be happy

------------------------------

So in celebration for the last part of this Xiuhans. I decided to do this side story, I hope you liked it. Thank you for your support.

https://twitter.com/Megastory1818