This life...

The after life

HEY! I CHANGE THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE. I WAS GONNA MAKE A NEW ONE BUT AT THE END IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE :p SO I MADE THIOS LONGER. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

-------------------

Thanks to Dayhyuns help and his will (not that he needed much) to make Chanyeol appear as very mentally ill, so much that he cant even undestand what is going on to him, the lawyer got the court to give Xiumin the guard of him, it was like adopting him. Chanyeol was now under his wing, care, to say it somehow. This would happen until the court could rule over something, unttil he was fit enough to deport him to Korea and be judge there, he was going to loose, that was a given.

Now this legal and personal desission of Xiumins was largelly arguid by Luhan, who obvioulsy lost, but like always Xiumin had a solution to his problems. His "problems" were that Luhan didnt want him to get any closer to Chanyeol, he didnt want him in their house with their children and he didnt want to spend money on him. But, Xiumin had a solution.

----------------

A year and a half ago, doctor Zhou has started a free psichiatric clinic. Since mental desiases are still taboo in Asia, him and his assosiates wanted to open a place where people wouldnt worry about money or anonimacy.

Xiumin arranged everything so that Chanyeol could stay there and recieve treatment. Today was the diagnostic session and Luhan accompanied Xiumin to the clinic. Chanyeol was gonna be there, cops would take him, the idea was that he stayed there, eat there, sleep there, heal there. So Xiumin didnt have to put any money. Any way both of them were there because Luhan didnt trust Chanyeols crazy, and DayHyun was there too in case something good could come out for the trial.

As a security meassure, Chanyeol was handcuffed to the table and his ankles were chained to his chair. It wasnt pleasent looking and it was making him pretty nervous.

Doctor Zhou sat opposite to him. Chanyeol was breathing hard, like a trapped beast.

"Do you know what is going on now mister Park?", he didnt answer and just looked around to the guards in fear. "Can you tell me your name?".

"Cchang Lie"

"Do you know a Park Chanyeol?", and only then he noticed that the doctor was speaking in korean.

"Park Chanyeol died"

"What about Baek Hyun?"

"Baekhyun!!!", he tried to stand up. "Where is Baekhyun??!!!"

"Calm down please. Sit", the doctor said and made a gesture to the guards to not intervine.

"Has Baek Hyun died too?"

"No!! no, no, no. He is...he...hhhe...Baekkie", he whispered. He was starting to cry. "Baekkie....where is Baekki?...my Baekkie", he talked to himself and cried. He tried to reach his hands to his face but couldnt. So the doctor wipped his tears.

"Who is Baekhyun? Do you wanna tell me about him?"

"Is a little angel that lives in the forest"

"I see...and how did you meet him?"

"He was gift wrapped in silk in a cristal box", he smiled.

"Who gave him to you?"

"That man"

"Did you know that mans name?"

"Park Chanyeol", yeah he wasnt in contact with reality at all.

"When was the last time that you saw him?"

"Oh he was robbed....that man robbed him. That man! That evil little stupid son of of man!!!", he started to pull at his chains.

"What man? Park Chanyeol?"

"NO! NO! NOT CHANYEOL!! KIM MINSEOK!! He did it!! He took an angel from me! And Im going to kill him for it!!"

"Calm down. Breath in, breath out", the doctor looked at the mirror window, Luhan, Xiumin and DayHyun were listening to everything.

"Chanyeol is good, Chanyeol is goood....he loves...he LOVES!!! Loves!!", he stated to pull the chains again and to kick his chair he wanted to free himself. "Let me go!"

"Stay still youll hurt yourself!"

"Let me go!! I gotta find him!! I gott....ughh", he started to convult so the guards untied him and the doctor gave him a shot.

On the other side of the window Xiumin was already crying and Luhan was already thinking that maybe this man wasnt a monster.

"An angel", Xiumin knows very well what this means. Luhan was his angel, the memory of his warmth was what keot him alive in the cruel chinese winters, the feeling of his touch was what saved him in those nights fool of mosters. An angel, or more like a God, like this constant presence in his heart that was the enging of his life, of his very sad and pathetic life.

-----------

Ever since he came back from the hospital, after the doctor asure him that Chanyeol was just heavly sedated and nothing more, he had been silent, silently sad is how Luhan would define the current state of his love. Even the children seemed to noticed and were attached to their father even after dinner, not wanting to go to sleep. Sehan was throwing a tantrum and Lumin was very upset she wouldnt let Luhan carry her.

"Sehan I mean it. Bed, now, your appa cant carry you...", Luhan was about to lose his cool.

"Leave him Han. Do you want to sleep with us?", the boy nodded. "Ok. Does my little Minie want to sleep with appa too?", he coed at the baby in his arms. "Come on Lu, lets sleep ok?", he said so sweetly and so tiredly that his husband couldnt say no to a night of little kicks and limited space to move. He was afraid that he kids kick the belly or that Lumin could climb up Xiumin, but he let his paranoid aside and kept his mouth shut.

"How are we gonna do this?", Luhan asked.

"Like this!", Sehan said and throw himself on the bed. "Appa will come here", he patted his side.

"What about Luminie baby?", Xiumin asked moving the covers.

"With papa", he answered as a matter of fact. Xiumin smiled at his kids jealousy.

"Dont be mean to your sister. She can sleep at the other side of me", Sehan accepted with a pout.

"What about papa?", Luhan asked getting under the covers.

------------

Luhan doesnt know how much time ha passed, the kids are deeply asleep but not him and niether is Xiumin. He turns slowlly and reaches to touch Xiumins forehead because his eyes are close.

"Hey", he whispers. "I know you are awake", his husband opens his eyes. "What is it? Why are you like this?", he caresses his fore head, he wants to hold him but Lumin is inbetween them. But he puts himself in action when Xiumin turnsto see him and tears falls from his eyes.

"Come here", he said to the baby as he lifted her and accomodate her more to her brothers side passing over Xiumins belly. Once they were side by side, Xiumin hugged him tight and started to silently cry.

"Shhh...baby what is it?", Luhan started to rubbed a little in Xiumins lower back.

"You are my angel", the other sobbed.

"NO, you are", Luhan detattached himself a little so that he could kiss his husband. "You made me live again and you gave me two more angels..."

"I love you so much", he sobbed again. "This isnt a dream right? You are mine?"

"This isnt a dream love, I am yours. Im always gonna be yours. Im here, I wont leave you"