Circle of life (My favourite fadded fantasy)

The after life

Chanyeol is chewing on his bottom lip. He was fine before, but no more. Doctor Zhou is worried.

"Do you want to tell me whats on your mind?", today he doesnt want to plan strategies.

"Sometimes...is so...real"

"What is?"

"The fear...", is just a whisper.  He is sober and lucid. Like this, the illness shows it self and Chanyeol is just some poor, crazy, lonely guy. No more anger, no danger to anybody else but himself. There are many like this in the building, yet, for some reason, he is the only one breaking the doctors heart. And for him, also, the fear is real, is scary how many times he has to remind himself that this is a dangerous man, a pacient. This man is not even himself. What would it cost to the doctor to let his guard down like this?

If he thinks about it, it can cost him all because he only has his career; if he keeps thinking, it might cost him nothing more than another heartache. One more of the many he already had.

"Fear of what?"

"At first I feared for Baekies life. I wondered if he was still alive, if he survived, if he was fine...then, when the time passed, I feared that he might forget about me", his eyes were teary. "This reallity. I never imagined"

---------------

"Mister?...mister?", the receptionist sighed.

"Oh, yes?"

"Ok, go in. You might as well, with this rain you wont leave in a long time", she gestured

"Thank you so much", he smirked.

"We will prepare him"

"Thanks again", a lightning boomed with a thunder all over the place.

---------------

The steps echoed on the tall hall way. It was like an horror movie, but the feeling he was getting was great. After so long of looking, of hunting, he will come face to face with the man that made him who he is now. That one person who will solve all of his troubles, that will bring justice to him.

"He is right here", the woman said uninterested and gestured for him to go in.

There he was, half drugged, a little sleepy. Nothing on him was the Park Chanyeol that he left behind that day in the woods, nor the man that he met several years before that.

This Park Chanyeol wasnt the heir of Asia or the young man full of dreams. This was just some guy with a head full of gray, a lot weight lost, bags under his eyes. Just a sack of bones with eyes, handcuffed to a table.

-------------------

He wanted, but he couldnt, jump at Baekhyuns sight. A wave of feelings attacked him: happiness, despare, a sofocating need to cry. His hands were shaking and he knew, he knew that this is not how he wanted to look like in this moment, this isnt the worthy man that he wanted to present Baekhyun with. Yet he tried his best to controlled the spasm of his fingers.

"Bae...", it sounded like question, to life it self.

The person in front of him, this man with dark hair and fair skin, this older version of his Baekhyun waved him off and sat at the other side of the table. A small smile broke Chanyeols lips: this is how Baekhyun was:brave, up front.

"Im not here for reunions", Chanyeol took a deep breath and noded.

"What do you know about White Tree?"

"W..I dont..White Tree...?"

"Yes, the massacre of White Tree, do you remember? It was your familys transportation company that took the people there? Remember?"

"Mmy..ddad...father he...I..."

"Did you authorized that too?"

"What? No...I dont", he started to fidget on the sit looking around as if he had lost something. His memory? His memories? A way out?

"Listen to me very well. You might be here playing the crazy poor man, but I know, I know who you are. I know of your crimes, all of them, and Im here to tell you that you will pay for each and everyone of them", he stood up and walked to the door and turned around. "It was very, very, really very good to see you", he paused. "Master".

----------------

Chanyeol couldnt move anymore. It was to much: the surprise, the effort that he maid to look normal, the situation, the things Baekhyun said. And that look...how can it be? Even as a bed slave he was so innocent but now...this person, that look that Chanyeol only remembered as adoring and loving, that look was now full of something so bad. Did he do that? What happend to Baekhyun after they split?

Chanyeol found himself crading a thought that he never thougt he could have: Why was Baekhyun back?

A killer pain ran through his head, the next thing he knew all the lights had gone down.

------------------

The pacient woke up to the same rainy day as yestarday, except two days had gone since he passed out on the meeting room.

Ever since that night all his recovery went back, but the rage, the anger and the violent behaviour was replaced by sadness and depression. He didnt want to get up of bed, he wouldnt eat.

This was the first day that he came out to talk, he needed to talk because this feeling was new. For the first time Park Chanyeol feared for himself.

-----------------

a/n: its been a long time. You might want to read chapter 13.