Past life (the things you didnt see)

The after life

"Please come in", the three entered running to tha house. The storm got worse. "Oh God, what is this storm?", Yixing said as he unwrapped his baby who got a little wet and was still really upset. "Im sorry honey, it will pass", he rocked him a little. "Please come in", he reapeted to the guest.

"I will wet your house", Dayhyun is drenched.

"Let me get you a towel, and dont worry about the house. Im wet too", yes he is but the lawyer is trying to look pass that fact.

Yixing takes some minutes and comes back with another tshirt (why?) a towel and slippers for Dayhyun.

"Here", he sais to Dayhuyn who murmurs a thank you.

"You should take a bath. I got some sweat pants. Im afraid that you are gonna catch a cold".

----------------------

"You cant be here with out a warrant sir"

"Im here as a friend of a pacient"

"Well you are out of visit hours"

"What do you want me to do? Go away with this storm? Im sorry but Im staying here for as long as I want", well the recepcionist couldnt argue with that.

"But you are gonna have to stay here", the man waved his arms dismising her.

-------------------

Chen looks through the window. Zitao is not comming. Is not that he told him that he was gonna come early, is just that the storm is so strong now. He was worried.

----------------

The drops sounded hard on the car roof. It was getting cold. She was cuddlng in his arms, they werent felling cold.

"I still dont have signal", Zitao said to her.

"He must think that you are at the factory", Zitao knows that Chen thinks that he is not in the factory. He nods at her anyway and kisses the top of her head. She turns and they start to kiss. She moves in his lap, he holds her tighter.

Her kisses are fire in his tongue. He thinks of nothing when she kisses him, he doesnt feel guilty, he just wants to feel...her. His hands move slowlly all over her body. She likes it, he knows because she moans. The steem clings to the car windows, a breathing machine.

He thinks that her red lipsick must be all over his mouth, he doenst care. What if Chen sees? What if Chen founds out? Who cares.

But then the phone gets signal and starts to vibrate. Missed calls ams messenges. He moves her to take the phone and types as she keeps kissing his jaw and neck.

"We should get going", he tells her.

"Yeah", she breathes out.

------------

"I. . .to my eyes. . .you are the sun, but I need you to tell me if theres, if there were things that you didnt tell me. . .or think harder, do you think he can get you on anything?"

"Get me on what? Zelo and you were the only ones I ever bought. And no, I wasnt making money out of others. Of course if you see the general picture, my familys income came from the trade. . .thats all I can think of. . .". No, he was thinking about some other thing, the first one that came to his mind when the words "masters secret" were spoken to him.

He is not sure though. Who could know about that. How Baekhyun knew about that? Chanyeol could know? Chanyeol told him?

Luhan his tummy a little, the baby moves, maybe already recognazing his father. Luhan smiles at him, he is the light, the only thing that ever matter. All of the things he did were for Luhan, only him.

Is at that moment that he starts to pry, he doesnt want to lose his family. Now there are more people than Luhan and he will fight for all of them.

He needs to see Chanyeol.

---

A/N: I was on my phone. I dont know how this looks like. Sorry.