The news.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kayungsoo woke up the next morning but the bed was empty,his brother wasn’t in the room,he got out of bed slowly remembering yesterday memories making him sad.He came out of the room smeling food ,he was curious to see if his parents were home but when he got in the kitchen he saw Baekhyun in fronte of the stove.

-, Baekhyun?’ His brother jerked a little turning around smiling at Kyungsoo.

-, Hyung you're up just on time,come on take a seat,today I wanted to make breakfast.’

-,Why didn't you woke me up if you were hungry?’

-, Soo hyung you always make breakfast for me,today I wanted to make it for you.’ Kyungsoo nodded sitting at the table,Baekhyun offered him a plate of bacon and eggs.

-, Try it hyung and tell me if it's good.’ Kyungsoo smiled starting to eat and it was good.

-, Is really good Baek,good job!’ Baekhyun was happy because he made his brother smile.

-, I’m gald,now let’s finish because we’ll be late to school.’ Kyungsoo gazed at his plate remembering again what Jongin told him.

-, Hyung Stop! If Jongin doesn’t love you,it doesn’t means that you need to give up all around you,is his lost not yours,now I want to see you smile,I want my brother back!’  Kyungsoo looked shocked at his brother,this was the first time that he saw Baekhyun so angry but the sad part was that he was right,he knows from the beginning that Jongin will reject him,so lifes go on.

-, You’re right Baek I did tried no?’ Kyungsoo smiled making his brother happy.

-, Yes hyung ,you’re young and so good at many thinks,the one that will love you will be so lucky.’ Kyungsoo nodded,his brother was right again.

-, That is it! Kim Jongin is in the past,Thank you Baek.’

-, You’re welcome hyung,now let’s go,or we’ll be late.’Both stop thinking about Jongin, each went to his school,Kyungsoo decided to leave everything behind him, soon he’ll start college and who knows, maybe he’ll meet someone there who will fall in love with him.Kyungsoo entered the school gates smiling, he didn’t want to dream anymore,he just wanted to enjoy school.

 

 

-, Hey Kai,your princes is herte.’Kris say laughing when Kyungsoo arrived at school.

-, Give me a break,I’m sick of so many admirers!’Jongin say looking at Kyungsoo.

-, Hm! If you don’t want him,I’ll take him.’ Jongin and Kris looked at Chanyeol with a raised eyebrow.

-,You like Do Kyungsoo?’ Jongin asked curious.

-,NO! But for fun he is good,did you saw his ?’ Jongin must admit that his was nice.

-, What do you say Jongin,do you want us to have some fun?’ Jongin looked at Chanyeol smirking.

-, What’s on your you sick mind?’

-, What do you think about a bet? If you make him sleep with you in a month,you can have my new car.’

-, You’re going to give up on your new car?’ Chanyeol looked at him smiling like an idiot.

-, Yes but I want a proof,a photo of you two doing it.’

-, A month to make Do Kyungsoo to sleep with me in exchange for your new car and if I lose?’

-, Hm,then I want you to buy breakfast for the rest of the year.’ The three looked at Kyungsoo who enter school not knowing what awaits him.Jondin didn’t know why but he wanted the nerd to be in his bed.

-, Agreed,he's ity will be mine, you can say goodbye to your car.’ They both shook hands smirking.

-, One month Jongin,starting today.’ Jongin smiled going in the school after his victim.

 

 

 Kyungsoo sat in his seat,waithing for his classes to start,it was math his favorit subject with his favorit teacher,when the bell rang his classmates got to class including Jongin.Kyungsoo looked at him for a few seconds but immediately looked down.

Jongin looked at him smirking,,This will be the easiest bet​ that I’ll win.’’ He thought while he sat down.Compared to other times, Kyungsoo didn’t look at Jongin,now was Jongin’s turn to look at Khyungsoo.This was the firs time he looked at the  petite guy,at his every move,he decided to invite him to a date when lunch comes.

Kyungsoo looks normal, nothing special, he’s wearing glasses, with a normal haircut it wasn’t Jongi’s type, he actually only dated girls,he didn’t even thought to go out with guy, but up close Kyungsoo’s person interest him.

 

Kyungsoo was at the table eating while reading a book,he didn’t think about Jongin ,It was a waste of time to think about him,his brother was right.

-, Hey Kyungsoo.’ Kyungsoo was so lost in his book that he didn’t look up to see who it is.

-, Hm,yesterday you loved me and today you don’t even look at me,it hurts me.’ Kyungsoo took a spoon of food looking up,making his eyes to get even big.

-, Jon……’ He didn’t had the chance to finish his sentence because Kyungsoo choked on the food that he was eating.He started to cough, making Jongin to look amused at him but he gave him a glass of water.

-, Are you okay?’ Jongin asked him after he calmed down.

-, What are you doing here?’ Kyungsoo asked still couching.

-, I thought better and I realized that I was too harsh yesterday so I wanted to apologize,so I’m sorry?’ Kyungsoo was to shocked to say something else,he was looking at Jongin without blinking.

-,Hello! Is sombody in there?Or you’re broke?’ The shorter got back to reality nooding slowly.

-, So what do you say?You forgive me?’ When Jongin smilet,Kungsoo heart start beating very fast forgeting about what happened yesterday.

-, Yes I forgive you, it's okay, I think I overdid it a bit with the note and my confession.’

-, No is okay, I thought if you want to go out this Saturday just the two of us.’ Kyungsoo looked shocked at him trying to process what he said,,Jongin…Him…Saturday…Alone?’’

-, Like a date?’

-, Yes like a date, so what do you say?’ If this was a dream Kyungsoo didn’t wanna wake up too soon.So he say yes blushing.

-, Perfect I’ll come at twelve,have a good day Do Kyungsoo.’ Jongin stood up leaving Kyungsoo still shocked and happy.

 

Chanyeol was coming in the cafeteria when he saw Jongin coming towards him smirking.

-, So how was it? Did he say yes?’ Jongin stopped in fronte of him.

-, I say start cleaning the car because I’ll win this bet.’ Jongin left the cafeteria leaving Chaneyol too look with pity at Kyungsoo.

-, Sombody will sufer after this bed and that will not be Jongin.’ Chaneyol left the cafeteria after his best frind.

 

Kyungsoo was daydreaming about his date,he was anxious to get home and tell his brother,so when the school was over he went straight home running as fast that his legs let him,when he got home,Kyungsoo didn’t had the patience to remove his shoes.

-,Baekhyun where are you?’ He called his brothers name looking after Baekhyun.

-, Baek are you home?’ Kyungsoo got in the living room noticing something on the couch so he got more closer strating to smile when he saw his brother and Luhan sleeping on the couch hugging each other, their books were all over the floor.The couple looked so smeet like that so Kyungsoo let them sleep while he was made dinner.He got up the stairs for a quick shower,Kyungsoo was smiling like crazy thinking about his date with Jongin.When he finish his shower his phone start ringing,Kyungsoo took his phone answering.

-, Hello?’

-, Hello son is omma.’  Kyungsoo looked at his phone noting the foreign number.

-, Omma?’

-,Yes son is me,I know I didn’t call in a long time but me and appa have a lot of work to do.’

-, It's okay omma I know that you and appa are workin but Baekhyun misses you.

-, I know son but I promise that in one month everything will be fine.’

-, Oh okay then we’ll wait for you to come home.’

-, Tell me how’'s Baekhyun,I miss you two.’

-, Well now he’s sleeping on the couch with Luhan.’

-, Luhan is there? It's good that he has someone to distract him until we come home .''

-, Baekhyun and Luhan are learning for their exam that is in three weeks.’

-,Oh my poor boys ,how are you Kyungsoo?’

-,I’m okay omma don’t worry for me.’

-, Okay son,say hi to Baekhyun and Luhan,omma and appa loves you ,take care,Bye bye!’

-,Bye omma,I love you.’ Kyungsoo hang up the call coming out the room going to make dinner for him and the sleeping couple.

 

 

 

-, Ihmm!’ Baekhyun woke up stretching smelling the delicious smell of food,he wanted to sat up but a hand stopped him,Baekhyun looked at Luhan smiling.

-, Don’t go Baek.’Luhan said with his eyes still closed.

-, You’re not sleeping Lulu?’ Luhan opened one eye looking at him.

-, I wake up when Soo hyung got home but you were sleeping so peaceful that I didn’t want to wake you up.’ Baekhyun smiled kissing his lips gently.

-, I love you so much Lulu.’

-, I love you more Baek!’ They were cuddling on the couch when Baekhyun thought about his brother.

-, Do you think that something happened with hyung?’

-, I don’t know,let’s see if your brother it's okay.’ When they got in the kitchen,Kyungsoo was in fronte of the stove humming happily.The couple looked at each other puzzled.

-, Hmm hyung,are you okay?’ His brother asked him worried,Kyungsoo turned to the two when he heard Baekhyun's voice..

-, Oh you’re up? Just in time,I just finish dinner.’ Bekhyun looked more puzzled at him.

-,I’m starting to get worried now,what happened hyung?’ His brother looked down blushing.

-, Jongin asked me on a date and I accepted.’ They looked shocked at Kyungsoo.

-, The Jongin asked you on a date after yesterday he called you a loser? Is something strange or I don’t understand it?’

-, I know how it's sounds but I want to spend a day with him even if all of it's just a joke.’

-,But hyung we talked about this! Please I don’t wanna see you suffer,I want you to be happy.’ Kyungsoo nodded still with his head down,he knows that what his brother said is true,but this was his last chance to be with Jongin.

-, Hyung..’ Baekhyun didn’t had the chance to finis his sentence.

-, Don’t worry Baekhyun,I’ll be happy I promise you,now let’s eat.’ Kyungsoo said smiling.Baekhyun didn't say anything else sitting down with Luhan eating together,afther they did the dishes,Luhan went home leaving the two brothers alone, each in his room, but none of them was sleeping.

Kyungsoo was feeling alone in his room, he wanted to get off the bed when he heard knocking at the door,his brother opened the door slowly.

-, Hyung are you sleeping?’ Kyungsoo smiled in the dark.

-, No Baek,come to bed.’ Baekhyun didn’t wait for his brother to tell him something elseand in a second he was next to him in bed,cuddling to his chest.

-, Thank you.’ He kissed Baekhyun’s forehead.

-, Omma called us when you were sleeping.' 

-, Oh and what did she say? I miss her.’

-, I know but she said that in one month they’ll be home.

-, Oh good,because I wanna tell them that me and Luhan enrolled at SM auditions.’ Kyungsoo stood still.

-, Really? Why don’t I know about this?’

-, I wanted to tell you today but you said first about you and Jongin and I forgot so surprise and I’m sorry?’

-, I’m not mad at you,it's a good news,I know what a wonderful voice you have, congratulations!’

-, Thank you hyung,good night.’

-, Good night Baek.’Kyungsoo closed his eyes falling asleep.But his brother looked at him worried.

-, Hyung please be happy like you deserve, I hope that Jongin won’t hurt,I love you Soo hyung.’

Baekhyun snuggled next to his chest sleeping as well.

 

 

 

,, Be happy Hyung!’’

 

 

 

Hello Hello the second chapter is here,don't forget to comment ^^

Enjoy it<3 bye bye^^