Epilog-bonus chapter

Revenge!/Our Love story.

The air got colder with everyday,the summer left,fall left as well and today the first snowfalkes dropped on the busy concrete. People were walking around getting ready for Christmas.

Kyungsoo loves Christmas since he had Sehun,seeing the small guy running in the morning to see what Santa left him,it was the best thing in the world and this year ther was Min and Jongin next to him,he feels so happy now,Kyungsoo has everything he wants,a loving boyfriend,a smart son and a angel that gets bigger with everyday,Min is so quiet and sweet,he is nothing like Sehun,the older was active and noisy when he was little but Min is calm,sleeping all day but what makes him cute is his smile,he has a sweet smile that makes you melt when you look at him.He is smart like his brother and this Christmas he will have six months. Kyungsoo was busy making the tree with Min helping him by giggling and playing in his chair.Jongin was out with Sehun to buy all he needs for tonight dinner.

Jessica will come with Suho,the couple got married in America after they daughter got born,she sent Kyungsoo photos and she looks like Jongin,he got a shock at first but he didn't say anything.

Taemin will come with his new boyfriend,Kyungsoo asked him who but the younger said that is a surprise,he knew that Taemin is seeing somene but who?! He is excited for tonight.

 Xiumin and Chen will come as well,Sehun is still in love with Suzy and he was sure that they will end up together and he will like it because they are so sweet together,but there is still a long way to go.

Baekhyun and Luhan got married three weeks ago,the wedding was so beautiful and perfect,his brother was so nervouse when he said yes that Kyungsoo though that he will faint but nothing happened and the day ended up wonderful,Kyungsoo was so happy for them because he knew how much Luhan wanted to get married and seeing him so happy made him happy as well.

And he is happy next to Jongin,all his life he wanted this,he is in love over his head,he wakes up everyday next to the man he loves and the house is filled with giggles from their kids,he doesn't want anything else now,this is enough after all they went tho. Kyungsoo never knew that happiness is like this,back then in America he just dream about this,him and Jongin living together happy with Sehun and now Min that makes his life so hard and beautiful at the same time,he still has the flower shop,is the only thing that calms him down,Sehun helps him with Suzy and he really likes that. Kyungsoo turned to the baby that was eating his toy.

,,So what you think sweetei? Is beautiful?" Min looked at his omma giggling happy.

,,I will take that as an yes,now where is your father and brother?" Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to make some milk for the baby when Jongin and Sehun came back.

,,We're back!" The first one that welcome them was Min that was wiggling his legs happy seeing his father.

,,Hey my big boy,where is omma?" Sehun run to the kitchen as Jongin took Min in his arms following his older son.Kyungsoo was in the kitchen making the milk for his baby.

,,Omma!!!" Sehun came running to Kyungsoo surprising the older.

,,You're back sweetei." Kyungsoo lean down kissing his forehead.Jongin entered the kitchen tickling their little son that was always in love with his father.

,,Glad you came back,I thought you got lost or something ." Jongin grinned at Kyungsoo as he lean over to kiss his lips.

,,Sehun wanted to play so we play a little longer,don't be mad on me darling." It was hard for Kyungsoo to resist that y smile so he smiled back.

,,Well then Mr.Kai,you will help me with dinner but first feed up your kid." Kyungsoo give Jongin the milk pushing him out from his kitchen,Sehun run after his father to help him feed Min.

Jongin sat on the sofa with Min in his arms,the little guy has the most beautiful eyes that you can get lost in them,seeing him growing up is the best thing ever,he is angry that he missed this when Sehun was a baby,but he won't miss anything now,he will be next to Kyungsoo and their kids always and forever,this is the best thing that ever happened to him,is hard as well but beautiful at the same time. Jongin loves when he reads a story to Sehun every night,he loves when Min falls asleep in his arms with a sweet smile over his lips and he loves to wake up every morning next to the person that he loves so much,Kyungsoo fight so much for them and that makes him more happy,that that stupid letter got them here today,a happy family with great friends.

Kyungsoo was busy in the kitchen when he noticed the silence,what was Jongin doing with the kids? When he went to the livingroom,Min was sleeping on Jongin's chest and Sehun on his lap,of course Jongin was sleeping as well,the sight was so beautiful for Kyungsoo.

He sat down on the floor enjoying more,Jongin didn't age a day,he was still good looking,well he was still beautiful,he could sit for hours and enjoy his face,that beautiful face that made him go crazy many years ago.

Kyungsoo sat there looking at Jongin until the taller start woking up,he saw the face of the person he loves so much,Kyungsoo was smiling sweetly at him,he loves waking up seeing that face.

,,Hey,how long did I sleep?" Kyungsoo went to him smiling.

,,Enough to let me finish dinner." Kyungsoo kissed his lips so sweet that made Jongin moan.

,,Can we really need to have this dinner? I could always eat you ." Kyungsoo blush bitting his lower lip.

,,Yes we do,even if I would like that idea,now go dress please." Jongin pouted a little but he has the rest of his life to kiss and see that face,now Kyungsoo is all his and only his.

,,I love you Soo,don't ever forget that." Kyungsoo didn't understand why so suddenly but he smiled.

,,I know,I love you too,now go dress fast." Kyungsoo woke up Sehun but he let Min sleep more,the baby was dressed for the dinner,Kyungsoo took Sehun to his room dressing him up. Min was still sleeping when Kyungsoo and Jongin were all ready to welcome their guests.

The first ones to arive were,Xiumin and Chen,when Suzy saw Sehun she jump in his arms,Kyungsoo saw some red in her cheeks,he knew that Suzy and Sehun like each other.Kyungsoo came closer to Jongin.

,,Well we know for sure that Sehun's not gay like us." Jongin nodded,but he wasn't gay before he knew Kyungsoo but he won't tell him that.

,,I hope we're not late." Xiumin didn't like to be late and Chen hold him back a little.

,,Don't worry you're the first do please come in." Xiumin and Chen came in seeing the table filled with food.Chen's eyes sparkle,he wants to eat ,eat,eat!!

The next one was Taemin and Kyungsoo was eager to meet his boyfriend,next to the petite guy came a tall and super good looking guy.Kyungsoo nudged Jongin chuckling at each other.

,,Glad you can make it,please come in,I'm Kyungsoo and he is Jongin,our oldes son Sehun is somewhere playing and our little baby Min,we're glad to meet you Minho,Taemin told me so much about you." 

,,I hope only good things."Minho wrapped a hand around Taemin's waist smiling at him.

,,Stop,you know I love you." Taemin slapped his chest blushing like crazy.

,,Please sit and feel like home." Taemin and Minho start chatting with Xiumin and Chen.

Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to see how's the steak,Jongin came after him to take some glasses.

,,Minho is perfect for Taemin what do you thing?" Jongin came closer to him wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

,,Yes ,he is perfect for Taemin,in the end he found someone to love him the same way he loves and that makes me very happy." Jongin turned him around making the shorther to look in his eyes.

,,I'm happy that you're not the one that loves him and you're still mine forever and ever."

,,Well I did love him mr. but I guess I love you more so be happy." Kyungsoo peck those sweet lips leaving the kitchen and Jongin pouting.

,,What do you mean by that?!" Kyungsoo didn't replay him he just laugh. Making Jongin jealous is fun.

Xiumin and Chen were happy chatting with Taemin and Minho,Kyungsoo placed the appetizer on table when the doorbell rang again,Kyunsoo opened the door seeing a huge smile.

,,Soo!!! We're finally here!!!" Jessica jumped on Kyungsoo,hugging him tight.

,,Nice seeing you as well." Jessica pulled back looking better at the shorter.

,,Why are you so skinny?! Look at me I'm so fat after giving birth!"Kyungsoo start to laugh.

,,You look just perfect and where is the angel?" Suho came behind Jessica with their sleeping daughter.

,,Hey Suho and hey sleeping angel,put her next to Min or if you want you can let her sleep more in Sehun's room."

,,Is okay,she slept all the way so she should wake up." 

,,Okay come in please." Jongin came to see Jessica as well but he stop when he saw the sleeping baby,she looks just like him why is that? He shake his head kissing Jessica's cheek.Jongin went to Kyungsoo puzzled.

,,Is just me or the baby looks just like me?" Kyungsoo wanted to laugh out loud but he didn't.

,,Is just you darling,look at her she looks just like Suho." Jongin looked again but she looks just like him,well whatever now.

Kyungsoo was chuckling alone when he saw Jongin looking at the baby with a stupid expression over his face,she was his baby,a beautiful baby. There was only his brother missing now,why were they so late? Something happened? Kyungsoo hoped that all was good.

One hour passed and Baekhyun was still not there,Kyungsoo took his phone trying to call him but his phone was off,he stood up from the sofa,Kyungsoo was ready to go after him because he was woried that something happened,he was about to put on his shoes when the door opened.

Baekhyun came in shining like a star,Kyungsoo got puzzled,what happened?

,,Why is your phone off and why are you late?! I got worried!" Baekhyun ruffed his hair smiling.

,,Well because of her." Luhan came behind him holding a sleeping baby in his arms,Kyungsoo got more puzzled.

,,I wanted you to be the first to meet our daughter,so here she is,Sunny." Kyungsoo's jar felt down.

,,What?!" Baekhyun grinned at him,when the others heard the commotion they came to see what's happening.

They had the same face when they found out about Sunny.Kyungsoo went to Luhan to see the baby better,she was an angel,her face was beautiful and pure.

,,Do you wanna hold her?" Luhan smiled at him as he gave the baby to Kyungsoo,she slowly opened her eyes as soon he left Luhan's warm arms,Kyungsoo pocked her nose making the baby to smile.

,,She is so beautiful guys,and in a way she looks like you two,but how?" 

,,Well since me and Luhan are married now,we wanted to have a family so we thought to adopt and when we saw her how much she looks like us,we fell in love with her so we had luck to take her home so here we are! Growing up with Sehun help me so thank you hyung for everything,I love you." Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo happy,he has a family like his brother and that makes him more than happy,this is everything he dream about.Luhan next to him and this wonderful angel. 

,,Sincer we're all here can we please eat?" Kyungsoo went to the living room placing the baby next to Min that was wiggling his legs from his babychair,it will be nice to see them all growing together.

Kyungsoo looked around the table seeing all of them together,he got so many friends since he left,just looking how happy they all ar,he never imagine that he will be here. He always dream about Jongin,how he would be,how his life would be,is true that he wanted to go to college and have a well pay job but now he has the best job ever,being a parent is the best thing ever,is tiring but beautiful when he goes to bed every night next to the man that he loves so much,he needs to thank his brother for making him write that letter and to Chanyeol for making that stupid bet,he learn from those mistakes. Now he is happy, really happy. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin that smiled at him,he smiled back not knowing what will happen.

Jongin stood up,telling them to shut up for a moment. Kyungsoo looked puzzled at him.

,, I want to thank all of you for being here with us,and I never thing about this until I meet Kyungsoo,the real him,our love story started with a bet but what I wanted to tell him back then was that he made me fall in love,everyday was better when I was with him,Kyungsoo." Jongin walked to him slowly making the shorter to blush.

,,You're not perfect,I'm not perfect but I think together we are perfect,when you left you took my heart,my soul,my all, I needed you so many times ,to ask you if what I did was okay but you were gone and when I saw you that day in that restaurant,I had hope,you were back,I wanted to hug you so tight and never let you go ,but now I can do that,I will never let you leave from my life,well you can't becase you have to kids with me." Kyungsoo started to laugh through tears. Jongin stood down in one knee leaving the shorter breathless.

,,So Do Kyungsoo will you be next to me forever and ever?" Jongin hold a ring to Kyungsoo that start crying harder. Sehun came next his omma worried.

,,Omma why are you crying?" He was about to cry as well but Kyungsoo took him and Jongin in his arms crying harder and saying ,,Yes" over and over again. Kyungsoo wondered why Jongin never asked him to get married,he got that now,he wanted all of their friends to be here for them like they always were,so of course he will say yes to the man he loves to the moon and back.

They all were happy for them but Baekhyun was the happiest because he knew how much his brother suffered when he was alone in America,now there is nothing that can make them feel sad,this is a happy ending for all of them as a big family.

Kyungsoo hugged Jongin tight scared that he will wake up from this wonderful dream.

,,I love you Jongin,I love you so much." He whispered in his ear over and over again.

,,I love you more Kyungsoo,much more than you think." Jongin replay him back as he kissed his temple and then he knew that everything was real.

 

 

THE END!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

So this is it!! All is done for good^.^ I was a little late but baby Sophis got so sick and I had to take care of her >.< Enjoy my story...thank you all <3 And don't forget to read my others Kaisoo stories...Bye Bye!!!!!!