Again.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo was stunned,what is he doing here? How did he found him? His brother was still on the phone but he couln't speak now.

-,K-Kai?W-what are you doing here?!'Jongin was shocked just like him,he didn't knew that Kyungsoo will be here.

-,I can ask you the same,but I don't care anymore,I came to work and I think is better to leave.'Kyungsoo was to hurt and shocked to even think,is this real?Kai was really here?

-,You're the architect?' Jongin was about to answer when he felt someone hugging his leg.

-,Kai appa!!!!' Jongin started smiling when he saw Sehun again.

-,Hey there shorty,ommo you got bigger.'Jongin took Sehun in his arms playing with him.

-,Soo we're home and I guess he is my guest.''Taemin went next to Kyungsoo putting a hand around his middle,this thing didn't went on noticed by Jongin.

-,My name is Lee Taemin,my father was the one who hired you,welcome to my house,this is ....'

-,Do Kyungsoo.' Jongin finished before him.Taemin looked puzzled at Kyungsoo but when he saw his face he knew what happens.

-,My name is Kim Jongin and yes your father hired me but I guess is better to leave.'Jongin didn't like the way Taemin was hugging Kyungsoo and why was he too call him Soo?

-,No appa!Sehunnie missed you!'Sehun hugged his neck more tight.

-,This is just a missunderstanding,I didn't knew about this but is better for you to stay here if Kyungsoo is okay with this.'Kyungsoo was looking down,this was too much for him.

Jongin was looking at Kyungsoo as well,was okay for him to stay here?Sehun wanted him here the way he was hugging him now made him think that the boy really missed him,the truth was that he missed them as well.

-,Okay I will stay but until I will found a new place.'Sehun hugged him more tight.

-,Yay!Sehunnie happy!' 

-,Let me show you the room Jongin.'Jongin nodded entering the house passing by Kyungsoo that was still looking at the floor.

His room was next to Teamin's room,it was a small and confy room perfect for him.

-,I hope you like it here and I really hope you will stay.'Taemin told him sincere.

-,I came here to do my job.'And that was true,Jongin didn't knew anything about the older.

-,I know,Sehunnie let's go to omma,and Jongin dinner will be ready at 7.'Sehun jumped down running to Taemin.

-,Bye bye appa Kai!' Sehun and Taemin left him alone in the room.Why is Kyungsoo here? And who is that guy?He will call Baekhyun later because he was sure that the younger knows something.

 

 

 

Taemin was in his room with Sehun when Kyungsoo got in his room angry.

-,Sweetei go to your room,me and appa need to talk neh?'Kyungsoo smiled at his son but Taemin saw the anger.

Sehun smiled running to his room.

-,Taemin start talking now!' Taemin sat down on his bed a little amused.

-,I sweat to God that I didn't knew anything about this,my dad found him,I didn't even knew his name but I need him Soo,he is the best,did you ever seen his work?I can't let him leave,dad will get angry and belive me that is the last thing I want now.' Taemin was telling the truth,he didn't knew that his father hired Jongin as the arcthitect.

-,Taemin why every time I run away he finds me?Why?!Why?!Why?!'Kyungsoo start crying.

-,Because he is your destiny Soo,you try to run but in the end he will be there looking after you.'Taemin went to the older hugging him to his chest.

Kyungsoo grabbed his shirt tight hiding his face like a little kid.

-,Shh don't cry I will be always here for you,I love you.' Taemin kiseed his head but the older had that strange feeling again.Kyungsoo run to the toilet trowing up again.Taemin went after him worried.He patted his back trying to help him.

-,Soo are you okay?I saw this before,tell me is not what I think it is.'Kyungsoo flushed the toilet.

-,Is not wat you think Taemin ,I eat something bad this morning and seeing Kai again made me more upset that I thought so don't worry.' Taemin wasn't please with the answer Kyungsoo was more white than before.

-,Soo go to your room and sleep is better ,I'll take care of Sehun.' Taemin caressed his cheek smiling at him.

-,Can I stay here?'The younger helped Kyungsoo up going back to his room.

-,Sleep Soo,don't worry about anything,I love you.'Kyungsoo cuddle in the bed closing his eyes.Taemin was right it was better for him to sleep a little now.

 

 

 

Taemin was in Sehun's room playing with the little kid when Jongin got out from his room,he could hear them,Sehun was laughing while he was telling something to Taemin,Jongin felt like he was at a couple house and he is the third wheel.

Jongin knocked at the door making Sehun to come running to him.

,,Sehunnie missed Kai appa.'' It was hard to be angry when he is next to Sehun,the younger is always smiling and sweet,he always makes him smile.

,,I missed you as well Sehun,have you been a good boy?Did you took care of omma?'' Jongin ruffed his hair smiling.

,,Yes!Sehunnie always good.'' Sehun hugged him more tight kissing his cheek.

 

Taemin was looking at the two,Sehun looks exacly like him, why is Kyungsoo stubborn?He has everything and yet he runs away from all just because he wants revenge,but where is his revenge?Not telling Jongin that Sehun is his kid?That means nothing he's hurting Sehun as well,Kyungsoo needs to stop this.

,,Jongin can you help me with dinner?I know is bold of me to ask you this,but we can talk about work.'' Jongin smiled looking at Sehun.

,,Yes sure I will help if Sehun helps us.'' 

,,Yes Sehunnie helps Taemin and Kai appa!'' Sehun jumped up in joy,he took Jongin's hand and Taemin's pulling them to the kitchen.

,,Sehunnie wants sea food!'' Taemin put Sehun in his chair ruffing his hair.

They both started to make dinner not talking about something,Jongin was looking at Taemin and Sehun's face,they look the same,is he the real father?But Taemin looks like him as well in a way,what is the truth here?Only Kyungsoo knows that,why they always end up seeing each other?When is everything over?

 -,Jongin can I ask you something?'Taemin came next to him far from Sehun to hear them.

-,Sure ask me.' Jongin looked puzzled at him.

-,Do you still love Soo?'Jongin was taken aback,he glanced at Taemin that had a serious face.

-,Because I do and if you let him go I won't stay back,I will take Kyungsoo just for me.' Taemin smiled at him patting his back.

 

Jongin never thought about seeing Kyungsoo with someone else,but now hearing it,made him think,Taemin knows Kyungsoo really good if he is here living with him,what is Taemin for him? 

-,Is not about me loving him or not,if he will push me away I will give up,if he's happy without me.' Jongin wanted to tell Taemin that he still loves him just like back then and maybe more.

-,Let's eat Jongin,I'm starving.'Taemin smiled at him like nothing happened.What was he after?He really loves Kyungsoo? Why is he thinking this much after all? 

-,Sehunnie sweetei can you go up and ask omma to wake up?'Sehun nodded jumping down from his chair running up to his omma.

-,I think is better to start working first thing in the morning,I saw your work Jongin and is daeback,my dad made a good choise hiring you.' Taemin sat down at the table folowed by Jongin.

-,Thank you but I don't think I'm that good,I do what I know better and what I love.'They started to eat when Sehun came running back.

-,Omma is not hungry,omma sleepy.' Sehun runned to Jongin looking up at him.

-, You want to eat with me Sehunnie?' The boy nodded his head happy.

-, Okay come here.' Jongin placed him on his lap starting to eat,it was fun feeding him,Sehun was eating all giggling.

After dinner Jongin helped Taemin to clean the kitchen meanwhile Sehun was sleeping with his head on the table,the younger was so cute.

-, Go sleep Jongin,I'm sure you're tired from the trip here,I will take care of Sehun and Kyungsoo.' Jongin glared a little at him but nodded.

-, Night.' Jongin left the kitchen going up,while passing by Taemin's room he saw the door opened,his curiosity made him look inside where he saw Kyungsoo sleeping peaceful,jealousy got him,he is sleeping here all the time?Jongin turned to his room angry,who is Taemin?

Jongin pulled out his phone calling Baekhyun.The younger answered happy.

,, Hello hyung,how are you?''

-, Good,I found Kyungsoo.' Jongin sat down on his one bed covering his eyes.

,, You what?Where?How?''

-, He lives with the person that hired me,Lee Taemin,rings any bells to you?' Jongin heard silence on the other end.

, ,Oh!So Taemin is back in Korea.' '

-, Who is Taemin, Baekhyun?I need to know the truth,I feel that I'm the only one in the dark.' Baekhyun singed.

,, You saw the cutting on Kyungsoo hyung hand,that is nothing,he suffered so much after we left Korea,in America he was always in his room crying and crying,me and omma didn't knew what to do but one day he just opened the door coming out smiling, everything was fake,he was to tired to cry,but that lasted only for one week after that he started to drink,and that was bad,his cuts got depper,hyung Kyungsoo tried to kill himself.'' Baekhyun's voice was lower by now,it was hard for him to remember what actually happened that time.

-, I'm sorry Baek,I really am,I didn't knew.' Jongin tears started to fall on his cheek,Kyungsoo really did suffered,of course he hates him now.

,, But Taemin came in our building,he started to chat with hyung,making him smile making him feel better and slowly Taemin started to love hyung and hyung as well,they were lovers Jongin,Taemin took care of him made him come back,stop cutting and drinking,let's say that hyung was back but Taemin had to leave America before we came back to Korea and they lost contact,but I guess now Taemin found hyung again.'' Jongin didn't say anything,so Kyungsoo had someone else,he loved or still loves Taemin?

,,Hyung are you okay?Say something,what happened?'' Baekhyun got worried when he heard just silence.

-, Taemin told me that he loves Kyungsoo and if I give up he will take him away from me.' 

,, He really told you that?Wow that is like him,but will you give up on hyung?''  Jongin was thinking the same since he came here,he will give up on Kyungsoo?It was better?

-, I don't know Baek,I'm tired to make him forgive me,if he's happy with Taemin...''

,, No hyung don't say that,Soo hyung loves you he will always love only you!Don't give up!Make him love you like before!!''  Baekhyun was about to cry,why was love so hard for his brother?

-, I need to sleep now Baek,we will talk tomorrow more and thank you.'

,,Sure hyung sleep and you don't need to thank me,just...I don't know...stay stong.'  '

-,Bye.' Jongin threw his phone ruffing his hair.What is Kyungsoo doing now with Taemin in the same room?Why is God so harsh with him?Is this a test?Is this pay back for everything he did in school?

Jongin decided that is better to sleep and see what awaits him tomorrow.

 

 

Taemin went up with Sehun still sleeping in his arms,he slowly put boy to sleep,Sehun cuddled with his teddy bear smiling in his sleep.

-, Good night sweetei.' Taemin kissed his forehead leaving the room,he was worried for Kyungsoo,the older was paller and weaker every day.He slowly went to his room seeing Kyungsoo still sleeping.

Taemin went to the bathroom taking a quick shower,he was thinking about Kyungsoo and Jongin,yes he loves him but Kyungsoo will never love him in the same way,he wants to see how far can Jongin go,he didn't plan this but if fate chose this path,he will help as well.Kyungsoo is stupid thinking that he can run away.

Taemin came back in the room all dressed up sitting next to Kyungsoo in bed.He looked at his peaceful face smiling.

-, Stop looking at me Lee Taemin.' Kyungsoo opened his eyes glancing into his eyes.

-, Did I woke you up Soo?' Taemin went more closer to him.

-, I was awake before you came in the room,I was thinking that maybe is better for me to leave?' Kyungsoo said the last part more to himself.

-, Kyungsoo,you're stupid,I won't let you go anywhere,why do you keep thinking of running away when you see him?' Kyungsoo hugged Taemin tight hiding his face. 

-, Because I ing love him,because I always wanted to make him suffer because I end up hurting,because I'm stupid like you said,because is me Taemin,I see him taking care of Sehun and me but then again why do I always push him away,I don't know myself Taemin,I don't know,I want him and at the same time I don't!' Kyungsoo was crying his heart out,this was the first time he told all of that out lound and he knew know  how stupid he sounds.

-, Soo,I'm always here for you,but he is more perfect to help you,you're just confused,if you love him why don't you try one last time?What more do you have to lose?' Taemin started to stoke his hair,the older was crying so hard to his chest that made him tear as well,it was Kyungsoo from America,scared and lost.

-, I wanna sleep now Taemin,please don't let me go.' Taemin nodded his head hugging him more tight.He'll never going to let go of him.

 

 

 

 

The sun started to wake Kyungsoo up from his sleep,his head was so heavy,maybe because he felt asleep crying last night,he looked better in the room seeing that he was alone,Taemin was gone,the younger was at work for sure.Kyungsoo groaned stretching his arms when his hiper son came to the room running.

-, Omma wake up,Sehunnie bored!' Sehun jumped in bed snuggling to his mother chest.

-, Ommo my boy is so clincy today,you missed omma that much?' Kyungsoo hugged him sitting back down.

-, Yes!! Now let's play omma,Taemin appa and Kai appa left in the morning.' Sehun looked in his eyes starting to sound like a puppy.

-, Okay sweetei,let omma get up and change and you can help me with photos again,what do you say?' 

-, Yay! omma up! Up!Up!' Kyungsoo started to laugh ,his son is so cute.

Kyungsoo got out of bed,he needs to take a quick shower and eat something because last night he missed dinner,well more like he didn't wanna see Jongin,but now he was starving.While he was taking the shower Kyungsoo thought what to eat but Taemin got before him and breakfast was done on the table.

Kyungsoo sat down eating everything,he was hungry,it was good to enjoy the morning alone,Kyungsoo was really thankful for the breackfast,after finishing Kyungsoo took Sehun hand leaving the house.

It was again a sunny day perfect for tacking photos,Sehun and Kyungsoo lost time notion,he got some ingredients from the marked,thinking to make dinner tomorrow,he didn't cook for some time now and he is missing cooking.The sun was about to set when he got home with Sehun sleeping in his arms.

-,I'm home!!' Kyungsoo opened the door seeing Taemin and Jongin looking worried at him.

-,Where were you Soo?! I got really worried!' Taemin took Sehun from his arms still worried for the older.

-,You don't need to worry,I took some good photos and Sehun wanted to play so I kinda lost time notion.'Kyungsoo looked at Jongin that was standing there worried.

-,I'm okay you too,stop looking at me like that,I'm going to sleep,see you tomorrow.' Kyungsoo got up to his room closing the door after him.Jongin was worried as well.

-,Kyungsoo stop!'' He slapped his face going to sleep smiling.

 

 

Taemin and Jongin would work every day even come home late in the night too tired.Kyungsoo got busy with his project as well,the dead line was near,he took all the photos that he needed now they just need to be edited,Sehun was in his room playing or helping his omma with advice,everything was normal until he started to throw up again.

 

One morning Taemin woke up with Kyungsoo shacking him crying because he was sick,but every time he told him to visit a doctor Kyungsoo would go back to his room angry.

Jongin was puzzled and worried,Kyungsoo looked really bad and moody,but he tried to understand what's happening.

What bothers him the most is Taemin always touching Kyungsoo always telling him something that makes the older to giggle,all of that makes him jealous,yesterday he talked with Jessica about what happened until now,she laughed so much calling him stupid,but she told him not to give up just like Baekhyun.Jessica was still a good friend after all that happened,she still gives him good advice that he is most welcome.

 

 

It was raining outside,Kyungsoo woke up feeling sick again,he knew what's happening but he wanted to be sure,Kyungsoo went to the store buying three pregnancy tests, the rain was porring so hard when he got back,Sehun was sleeping in his room knowing nothing what's happening.

Kyungsoo stood in his room scared to do the tests,he didn't wanna be pregnant again not now.He took a big breath doing the tests.

The wait made his hands tremble,that was it all three tests were the same,two lines.

Kyungsoo started to shake so bad and cry loud,this can't happen again!! Why?! Why him? His view was blurred by his tears,it hurts him,he knew all along but seeing it makes him cry more.Kyungsoo had to do something to stop the pain,he took his shaving blade starting to cut his arm,crying and crying.

 

 

Jongin got home before Taemin,the younger won't came home today so he'll be with Kyungsoo all alone,that made him smile,now he can't run away like last time and Jongin was thinking about a romantic dinner for him and Kyungsoo.

Jongin opened the door hearing someone crying,it was Kyungsoo he got more worried knewing that the older was sick this weeks so he rushed up the stairs entering his room,he stopped when he saw all the blood and Kyungsoo down next to the bed,head beetwing his legs rocking back and forth crying.

-,K-Kyungsoo w-what did you do?!' Jongin was scared to move.Kyungsoo was still crying not looking at him.

-,Hyung look at me what happened?!'Jongin got the courage to move,the younger went to him putting a hand on his head.

Kyungsoo lookes up at him with eyes full of hate and anger.Jongin tried to hug him,making him feel better but the older pushed him away.

-,Leave me alone!I don't need this now! Leave and never came back!'Kyungsoo was so angry and upset and tired that the nausea made him to run to the toiled throwing up.

-,What happened?What's wrong with you?! Just tell me!' Jongin was tired to fight he just wanted to know the truth but the answer wasen't what he expacted.Kyungsoo turned to him glaring.

-,I'm ing pregnant Kai!'

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry for any mistakes i'm doing this update by phone>.<

And yes Kyungsoo is pregnant again but i don't know how long to make this story ..hmmmm.what do u think?well until next time enjoy.^.^