Chapter 18

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Jongin opened his eyes feeling that something heavy was sitting on his chest,blinking the sleep away he saw two smiling faces grinning down at him.

-,Omma!Appa is up!'Sehun and Suzzy were on Jongin that was still puzzled and sleepy.

-,Good morning Jongin,come Sehun let him stand up.' Kyngsoo came from the kitchen smiling at his son and Suzzy,they were so cute playing over Jongin.

-,Okay omma!' Sehun kissed Jongin's cheek jumping off the couch with Suzzy.Jongin remembered that him and Kyungsoo were sleeping here last night,he hoped to wake up with the shorter still next to him and see his sleeping face.

-,I'm sorry for the kids but they woke up so early,but here's some coffee.' Kyungsoo smiled giving Jongin a cup of coffee,Jongin took the cup smiling.

-,What time's now?' Jongin sat better on the couch starting to drink from the cup.Kyungsoo sat down next to Jongin drinking some coffee as well.

-, It's ten am now.'Jongin chocked a little with his coffee looking with big eyes at Kyungsoo.

-,That late?How did I slept so much?'Kyungsoo started to chuckle amused.

-,I was wondering the same since Sehun and Suzzy were jumping up and down on the couch,I guess you were just tired.'Jongin took another gulp from the coffee.

-,I guess so and I really had a good sleep.' 

-,I'm happy as well for you,does the company makes you work so much?'For Kyungsoo was nice to just sit with Jongin and talk like before when they were younger.

-,Not really but I prefer to sit in the office and forget about everything than stay home and wonder over and over who I am and why do I miss somebody so much.' Kyungsoo stop drinking his coffee looking at the younger's sad face.

-,I just have this feeling that I need to do something,that I need to look for that person but it's strange.' Jongin let out a small laugh.

-,I don't feel like that when I'm with you,why is that?I feel that I have everything now just looking at you and seeing Sehun happy.' Kyungsoo's cheeks got red and his heart started to beat faster seeing that Jongin put his cup on the table and he slowly started to come to him 

-,Tell me hyung why do I feel like this when I'm with you?' Kyungsoo was hypnotized by Jongin's drown and deep eyes.

-,Like what J-Jongin?' Jongin was just inches away from his face.

-,Happy,you know me better than anyone and yet again you never tell me,how I was before.' Jongin grabbed his wrist looking deep into those big and scared eyes,Kyungsoo was scared but about what?

-,We were in the same class,I told you that before and there was no one in your life maybe you just feel like that but there was no girlfriend.' Kyungsoo moved his eyes down trying to belive his one lies.

-,But what about a boyfriens?' The shorter got tacked aback by that question but before having time to answer or find a new lie the door bell rang.

-,Appa!Appa is here!' Suzzy came running happy from Sehun's room.

Jongin helped Kyungsoo to sat up and open the door.

-,Good morning!' Chen greeded him smiling.

-,You're alive! And red?' Chen looked puzzled at Kyungsoo's red face.

- Appa!' Suzzy jumped on him hugging her dad tight.

-,Hey my little angel,were you good?' Suzzy nodded smiling happy.

-,Okay go and tell Sehun goodbye for now and let's go home.' Suzzy nodded running back to Sehun's room.

-,Auch!Yah!Why did you hit me?!' Chen feel a hard punch from Kyungsoo.

-,What do you mean,that I am still alive?!' Chen felt another punch into his shoulder.

-,Hey it was a joke and I am happy to see you...as...well.' Chen's eyes got bigger looking pass Kyungsoo.

-,Hello.' Kyungsoo turned to see Jongin smiling at Chen from the sofa where they were sleeping last night,even if his hair was messy and a bit sleepy,Jongin was still hot with his plumb lips and beautiful smile.

-,Hi,I'm Kim Jongin ,Kyungsoo's friend.' Jongin sat up bowing his head,Chen's eyes got even more big but he bowed his head back.

-,Kyungsoo you have some explination to do but tomorrow.'Chen whispered to Kyungsoo macking the shorter to blush.

-,Appa home!' Suzzy came back after she said bye to Sehun.Chen picked her up smiling.

-,Let's go angel,appa will make dinner tonight.' 

-,Yay!' Suzzy hugged his neck tight.

-,I will see you later Kyungsoo and thank you again.' 

-,You're welcome Chen,be careful on the way back.'

-,Jongin nice meeting you as well,you should come with Kyungsoo to our place and have dinner together.'

-,If hyung will take and I'm free,sure.' Jongin smiled more happy abot that idea,sitting with with his hyung and his friends was better than sitting alone home or in his office.

-,Well by now.'Chen bowed again leaving with Suzzy home excited to tell Xiumin what he saw today.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled knowing that Xiumin will call him any minute to ask about Jongin.

-,I better go home as well hyung,I need to take a shower and go to the company.'

-,But is weekend Jongin,you work on weekends as well?' Kyungsoo started to clean the room after Sehun and Suzzy made a huge mess.

-,Only for some hours,but after that I'm free.' 

-,Okay but let's have breakfast first,I was about to finish when you woke up and Sehun didn't eat yet.

-,Sure hyung,I will go and get Sehun.' Kyungsoo smiled but soon he started to get upset thinking that all of this shoud be real ,a big happy family,a real family.Kyungsoo was putting the eggs on the plate when Jongin came into the kitchen with Sehun laughing in his arms.

-,Hey you two,sit down and eat!' 

-,Yes boss!' Jongin made a scared face sitting down at the table with Sehun.Kyungsoo sat down as well smiling at how silly his boys can get.

-,Hyungs what are your plans for today?' 

-,I will go to the flower shop and start to paint the walls,I wanna finish everything sooner.'

-,Can you do it alone hyung?' Jongin looked worried at his big belly.

-,Don't worry I will ask Baek and Luhan to help me.'

-, Good ,I don't want you or the baby to get hurt.' Kyungsoo just smiled happy to see that Jongin cares.

-,Stop and finish your breakfast or you will be late.' Jongin smiled back finishing his breakfast with Kyungsoo and Sehun.

-,I need to go now Sehunnie but hyung will visit you again.' Jongin ruffed Sehun's hair making the boy to pout.

-,Promise appa?' 

-,Yea I promise,now give me a hug.' Sehun hugged Jongin's neck tight.

-,Be a good boy and listen to omma.' Sehun nodded pulling back.

-,Good boy,well hyung thank you for the breakfast and be careful.'

-,I will don't worry for nothing,go now,you will be late.' Jongin waved to Kyungsoo leaving him alone again.

-,Omma can appa move forever with us?' Sehun hold his mother hand tight.

-,No baby,he has his one life and now go wash your face because we're going to Baek's place.'

-,Okay omma!' Sehun went back to his room trying to dress up,Kyungsoo didn't cry but in his head,seeing Jongin leave again made him sad.

 

 

Jongin parket his car getting off,he needs a shower now and back to work.

- Where were you Jongin?' Jongin jumped back when he heard Hyoseong's voice.She was on his sofa looking really pissed.

- What are you doing here?' Jongin didn't expext to see Hyoseong to be here.

-,I came to see my boyfriend and guess what,he wasn't home.' She stood up from the sofa angry looking at Jongin.

-,Why didn't you call?' 

-,I wanted to suprise you but I guess you have someone else.' She was in front of Jongin glaring at him.

-,What?! No! You think I cheated on you? No Hyoseong,I was with Kyungsoo hyung,I just helped him with the kids and I felt asleep there,nothing much.' Jongin cupped her cheeks kissing her lips.

-,You're just silly now.' She wasn't happy about that name,why always him?

-,Okay I need to go now,I have a meeting.' Hyoseong was about to turn and leave when Jongin pulled her hand back.

-,Let's have lunch later,I need to finish some work at the office and after that I'm free.' Jongin smiled at her the way he knows how to make her forget.

-,Fine,call me when you're done.' She kissed his lips again leaving the house.

Jongin let out a heavy sigh when the door was close .

-,What are you doing Jongin?What do you want?' Jongin ruffed him hair in frustration.

-,Stupid!!' He went to take a shower hoping that it will help,but all the way to his office he was thinking what happened with him,he loves Hyoseong she is perfect for him,so why is he thinking about his hyung? He makes his heart jump every time that sweet smile appears on his face,but is wrong because Kyungsoo loves someone else,the father of his kids,he will be back one day and Kyungsoo will be really happy then.

-,Stop Jongin! He's not for you,you're not gay...right?'

 

 

 

-,Baek appa!' 

-,My,my look how big my Sehunnie is.' Sehun jumped in Baekhyun's neck hugging him tight.

-,You think I got bigger appa?' 

-,Yes huge!!' Kyungsoo chuckled seeing Sehun's face.

-,Baek stop,you will make him think that he's a big boy now.' 

-,But omma,Sehunnie's a big boy now!' Luhan started to laugh,staying with Sehun and Baekhyun is always fun.

-,So hyung,you don't need help?' Kyungsoo turned to Luhan that served him some tea.

-,I just want you guys to look after Sehun,I wanna paint alone and don't worry I won't do anything hard and if I need help I will call you guys.'

- Okay hyung but please be careful and don't tire yourself too much.'Kyungsoo just smiled back,Luhan was always nice and gets so easy worried for him even if Kyungsoo always tells him that he's fine.Luhan is and will always be a good friend that will be next to him when he needs help.

-,You worry too much for me again and I will tell you again to stop,I will be fine.' Luhan smiled back because he knew that Kyungsoo will tell him what really happens when the time comes,he knows that the shorter is angry with hymself and Jongin for everything that happed but they need to fight for they love even if Jongin is not him anymore.

-,I will leave now,call me if Sehun needs something and thank you again.' 

-,Be careful hyung and don't worry we will take really good care of him like aways.'Kyungsoo smiled.

-,Sehunnie give omma a kiss.'Sehun wrapped his little hands over Kyungsoo neck kissing his cheek.

-,Buy me ice cream omma.'Kyungsoo pocked his nose smiling. 

-,If Baek appa will tell me that you were good,omma will buy you ice cream.'

-,Neh omma,Sehunnie good!' 

-,Okay I will leave now,see you guys later.'Kyungsoo waved leaving the apartament but he was sure that he heard Baekhyun telling to Sehun to start the party,that made Kyungsoo to sigh but he was sure that Baekhyun will show Sehun a good time like always,he was thinking about his brother and Luhan having a baby,they would be so happy,a true family having all.

Kyungsoo pulled the car in front of the flower shop stepping out.Soon he can open and do something fun for him.The paint was a yellow one but a nice yellow perfect for the place.The shorter started to paint happy about the result ,everything started to look much better now,he imagined how everything will look,how the flower pods will look ,how people will come here and buy his flowers for someone special,for someone's mother or girlfriem or even boyfriend and he will be more than happy to help wich one of them.

Kyungsoo was about to take a break when his phone started to ring.He stood down on one of the chairs he got there answering the call.

-,Hello?'Kyungsoo drank some water exhausted.

-,Glad to see that you're alive.' His eyes got bigger hearing that voice.

-, T-Taemin?How are you,I miss you so much!' 

-,Soo take a deep breath and calm down.'Taemin was chuckling on the other end.

-,Hey don't make fun of me because I do miss you,how are you?'

-,Good,with work but next week I am free and I was thinking if you and Sehun would like to visit Tokyo?' 

-,Really? Sehun will love it!We can really come?' Kyungsoo was happy to see Taemin again he missed him so much this last weeks.

-,Yes you can come,you can take Baek and Luhan with you.'

-,Thank you Taemin,I need some free time.'

-,I know,now tell me how's my angel?'Kyungsoo looked down at his belly feeling the baby move.

-,Well he is moving now,I think he misses you as well.' 

-,I miss you guys as well,dad makes me work so much and I need to go now but I will see you guys next week.'

-,Okay Taemin but be careful.'

-,Sure Soo,I love you and Sehun.'Kyungsoo smiled to that,Taemin was still him ,the nice guy.

-,I love you too Taemin see you soon.'The line went dead after they said goodbye.

Kyungsoo was happy to hear his voice after so many time,he misses those hugs and good words that Taemin always tells him,a smiled stood on his lips all the time he finished to paint.

-,I think you missed a spot.' Kyungsoo turned around starting to smile.

-,What are you going here Jongin,I thought you were working.'Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo showing him some donuts.

-,Here hyung,I thought you got hungry and I finish my work.'Kyungsoo took the donuts sitting down again.

-,Thank you Jongin but what are you doing here?' Jongin sat down as well looking at Kyungsoo.

-,I remembered that you are here and I wanted to see this place and can I say they you did a good job with everything.'

- Thank you,it would look really nice when I will finish everything.'

-,I sure about that hyung,I will be your first customer.'

-,And what will you buy Mr.Jongin?' Kyungsoo asked amused.

-,I don't know yet,what flowers do you like?' Kyungsoo just looked at Jongin with big eyes.

-,You will buy flowers for me?'

- Yes why not?Is something bad?' Kyungsoo didn't knew how to replay to that.

-,I should go back to my painting.' 

-,Can I help hyung? I am good at this you know?' 

-,Sure help me.'Jongin smiled taking Kyungsoo's hand.

 

Jongin was good like he said,he helped Kyungsoo with everything,on the walls were panited flowers that looked really good for Kyungsoo idea.

-,Thank you Jongin,this looks much better,Sehun will be so happy to see this.'

-,I told you that I am good but I missed a spot I think.'Kyungsoo looked puzzled at him.

-,Where?!' 

-,Here.' Jongin painted Kyungsoo's nose.

-,You really didn't do that.' Kyungsoo's eyes changed making Jongin to gulp.

-,I am...sorry...?' Jongin saw that Kyungsoo took some color ready to get back on him but lucky him,Kyungsoo was too pregnat to run after him.

-,Sorry hyung but pink is better on you not on me.' Jongin startes to laung and run away.

-,Come back here Kim Jongin!Don't make me run after you!!!'Jongin grinned taking some more pain pocking Kyungsoo's cheeks.

-,Yes much better on you.'Jongin laughed so much that he didn't see the red paint coming to his face.Kyungsoo was the one laughing now when he saw Jongin's frowing face.

-,Oh you will get it now hyung.'Jongin took some more pain on his hand going to Kyungsoo that was sitting there scared.

-,No Jongin please don't ..haha..stop Jongin!I am your hyung!!' This was the chance for Jongin to hug Kyungsoo and look at that beautiful smile that makes his heart jump again.

Kyungsoo stop laughing looking back at Jongin,none of them said something they just looked into each others eyes,Jongin made the first move caressing his cheek with his palm.Kyungsoo didn't move he liked how his warm palm was holding his cheek,he wanted more,he wanted a kiss so he stood on his toes kissing Jongin's lips but he remembered Jongin's girlfriend so he pulled back.

-,I am so sorry Jongin!Forget that I did that,you have a girlfriend,I was just thinking sputid I am sorry again.'Kyungsoo moved his eyes but Jongin was still looking at him.

-,Is okay hyung,don't worry and I think is better for us to go home and wash.' Kyungsoo nodded trying to smile again.

-,Is a good idea,thank you again for helping and is time to go after Sehun.'Jongin let go of Kyungsoo looking after him.

-,You want me to drive you hyung?'

-,No I have my car and you must be tired from work so is better to drive home and relax.'

-,Are you even alowed to drive the car now hyung?' 

-,Not really but I don't like others drive me where I wanna go.' 

-,Hyung! Be careful please!' 

-,I will don't worry for nothing.' Kyungsoo find Jongin cute acting all worried for him.

-,Okay hyung,I was wondering can I help you next week as well?I am free.'

-,Next week I will be in Tokyo,Taemin called me today,do you still remember him?'

-,Yes I think so ,can I come as well?' Kyungsoo looked puzzled at Jongin.

-,To Japan? Why?' 

-,Just to visit as well.I always wanted to go there.'Kyungsoo liked that idea.

-,Sure you can I think,Taemun won't mind?' 

-,Cool now home with you hyung.'Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin forgething about the kiss and all.

-,Goodnight hyung see you next week.' Kyungsoo waved to Jongin leaving to take Sehun home,the younger was really happy to hear about going and visit Taemin,Baekhyun was happy as well for his brother,Taemin was always a good help.

The week passed really fast for Kyungsoo and here he was with Sehun in the airport waiting for Jongin to come.

-,Hyung I'm finally here!' Kyungsoo turned happy heating Jongin's voice but he didn't expect her here.

-,Hello Kyungsoo oppa,I hope you won't mind me coming along with you guys.'Kyungsoo just smiled back not happy at all.

Why is she here as well?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey ho!!missed me?well this is a present for news year^^ i hope you will enjoy this chapter and you will have a new and happy year.< not nice but I am super happy^.^ okay I talking too much now keke still enjoy and tell me what you think<3333