Love hurts.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

-,Sehun stop!’ Kyungsoo was on the verge of breakdown,Sehun was acting like a little brat.Since they saw Jognin last time,three weeks ago,Sehun is acting strange,he says no to everything.Kyungsoo wanted to leave Sehun and run away,this was the first time when the boy was like this.

-, Omma,no!I hate that shirt!’ Kyungsoo had to change Sehun because he had to meet his new boss about his job and Sehun was throwing his doll all over the room.

-,If you don’t stop Sehun,I’m going to leave you alone here!Why do you act like this?I did something wrong to you?’ Sehun pouted hard turning his back.Kyungsoo helt hurt,Sehun was always hugging him and they were best friends but now his boy turned his back.

-, Okay Sehun,I will call Baek and you’ll stay with him,I am late for my meeting.’Kyungsoo wanted to call his brother when Sehun hugged his leg.

-, No omma,I hate Baek appa.’’ Kyungsoo was taken aback,Sehun hates Baekhyun?Since when?

-, How can you hate Baekhyun?Sehun something happened?Why are you acting like this?’ Sehun frowned his little face but soon he looked down.

-, I am sowwy omma.’ Kyungsoo singed not knowing what to do.

-, Is okay sweetei,but let’s change and leave.’ Sehun nodded his head letting his mom dress him.Sehun was always a happy kid and now when he acts like this,makes Kyungsoo heart cry,he was thinking that maybe Sehun’s sick,but the boy didn’t had a fever he was acting most of the time like a brat.He told Baekhyun what happened some nights ago when Sehun refused to eat wath Kyunsgoo was giving him,but Sehun asked almost every day about Jongin.When Kyunsoo told him that he won’t see the man even again Sehun started to cry and yell why.

He was thinking to call Jongin one day and meet them but his anger didn’t let him,Sehun had to stop acting this way and be the kid he was until now.Kyungsoo was driving still looking once in a while at Sehun that was sulking looking out the window.

 

 

Jongin was in his office working on a big project when he heard a knocking on his door.When he looked up he saw Jessica coming in smiling at him.

-, Hello oppa.’ She kissed his cheek sitting down on the chair in front of Jongin.

-, What are you doing here Jessica?’ Jongin rubbed his tired eyes.

-, I came to take you out for lunck,you look tired oppa.’

-, But I don’t really have time to eat,this project is killing me.’ Jessica smirked at him.

-,Oppa why are you doing this alone?I know that big projects need help.’ Jongin saw her curious face so he laugh.

-, How can you read me this good?Okay let’s drink a coffee and talk more.’ Jessica smiled standing up from her chair.

-, I know the perfect place,come.’ Jongin and Jessica are good frineds now,she is all bubbly and happy even if she is cold with others,she is happy next to Jongin.

Luhan saw them one day and asked him who she is and Jongin replay just a good friend and that what they were,really good friends because Jessica know that Jongin is 100% gay and he still loves Kyungsoo and she wants to help him out.Luhan didn’t like her but if Jongin was smiling now,he guessed that is okay.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn’t had anyone to leave Sehun with,because his brother is working all day,he’s alone most of the time.But this new project will help him get his mind over things that happened until now.He took Sehun in his arms kissing his forehead.Sehun hugged his neck tight smiling.This kid is really strange,now he’s sulking and now Sehun's smiling like nothing happened.Kyungsoo got in the restaurant seeing his new boss wavint to him.

-, I’m so sorry Mr.Park that I’m late but my brother is working and I had to take Sehun with me.’ He bowed to the older man.

-, Is okay Kyungsoo,I know how kids can be,don’t worry.’ He smiled at Sehun patting his head.

Kyungsoo took place at the table strating to talk about his work and what he needs to do next,since he got to America, photography took all his time,he always loved to take pictures and since he didn’t had anything else what to do,he started taking pictures of everything,someone saw his photos and made him a generous proposal to come back in Korea and work here,he said no at first but with Baekhyun telling him that everything will be okay,Kyungsoo accepted in the end,so here he is talking about work.It's was a small project that he can make with Sehun next to him,the boy loves to pose for the camera as well so everything will be easy.Well if Sehun stop acting like a brat.

-, I’m really happy Kyunsgoo that you accepted,you’re really good and our readers will love your pictures.’Kyungsoo cheeks got red when he heard that.

-, Thank you sir,I will do my best,I really love taking pictures and I’ll be ready on time.’ Mr.Park smiled pleased.

 

 

 

 

Jongin and Jessica got to the coffee place,smiling,they ordered coffee and cake.

-, So oppa tell me what happened?’ Jessica took out a cigarette.

-, Is about Kyungsoo,I haven't seen him in three weeks now,he didn’t even call me and Luhan told me he's busy with work.’

-, Oh oppa you miss him,but what does he work?’Jongin stood to think,he doesn’t know what is his work here.

-,Maybe he is a baby sitter?’ Jessica started to laugh.

-, Oppa you’re crazy,you still think about that baby?’ Jongin nodded when their coffee came.

-, Yah I know I’m stupid Jessica.’

-, No oppa,you’re in love and it's okay to be like this and who knows he may be your baby.’ Jongin glared at her.

-, Don’t joke,you said it yourself that it's impossible.’

-, Yah but happens oppa,I really wanna see that kid,you made me courios.’ Jongin started drinking his coffee laughing.

-, You’re crazy Jessica.’ Jessica winked at him smiling.

-,But you love me this crazy.’

-, True!’

 

 

 

-,Omma pee.’ Sehun started to make a strange face,pulling his sleave.Mr.Park started to laugh when he saw that.

-, I’m sorry,I’ll be right back.’ Kyungsoo took Sehun up going to the toilet.Sehun did his job with Kyungsoo help,he washed his hands smiling,Sehun was back to normal,Kyungsoo was happy in a way because now he needs his boy to be good while he works.

-, Come Sehunnie let’s go back and omma will but you ice cream.’ Sehun eyes sparckle in joy,he took his mother hand coming out the bathroom.But his little eyes saw something that made him more happy,he jerked from Kyungsoo hold running to one of the tabled.

Kyungsoo panicked again when he saw Sehun running like that,this kid is something this days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin and Jessica were chatthing when he left that someone pulled his pants,when he looked down on his face appeared a huge smile.

-,Sehhunie what are you doing here?’ Jongin picked up the small boy.

-,Omma job.’ Sehun hugged his neck tight.Jongin knew that if Sehun is here Kyungsoo is here as well,he lost the boy again just like last time,so here is he by the way?

Kyungsoo went after Sehun but stopped in his track when he saw where Sehun run too,Jongin was here with a girl,who was that girl?Kyungsoo felt a little pain in his chest when he saw the girl Sehuns arm.But Jongin is free after all why would he feel like this?But what was strange was Sehun ,this is the second time to see the younger and he is happy,you can see on his little face that he is really happy.Maybe Baekhyun was right,what will happen if he will give Jongin a secong chance?Will he be happy again?

-,Sehunnie,where is your omma?’ Jessica asked him smiling.

-, Omma?Is here.’ Sehun was in Jongin’s lap giggling.

-, But sweetei do you have a real omma?Is Kyungsoo your daddy?’ Jongin looked at her with a raised eyesbrow.

-, Yes I have an appa,Baek is appa.’ Jessica was taken aback as how smart is the kid.Jessica wanted to ask him more but their little talk was interrupted by Kyungsoo.

-, Sehun!’ The little boy looked at his mom giggling.

-, Hey hyung,I see you lost him again,what a bad mother are you.’ Jongin was again smirking at him,Kyungsoo wanted to kill them,why was Sehun so happy to be with him?Everythime he wants to leave Jongin,Sehun finds him.

-, I didn’t lost him,I saw where he went and can you please stop smirking?You look ugly.’ Jongin made a face making Jessica to laugh.

-, I feel hurt now hyung,you always say I was beautiful.’

-, Yah don’t flatter yourself to muck Kai.Sehun come,we need to go home.’ Sehun pouted looking up at Jongin.

-, Go now to your mom,I’ll see you later.’ Jongin ruffed his hair.

-,Promise?’ Sehun blinged at him innocently.

-, Sure I promise.’ Sehun kissed him cheek jumping down running to Kyungsoo.

-, Don’t make promises that you can’t keep.’ Jongin felt the bitterness in Kyungsoo’s voice again.Kyungsoo turned leaving with Sehun,the boy looked back at Jongin pouting.

-,Oppa.’ Jongin looked at Jessica when he heard her.

-, He looks just like you,he is your kid,you were right all this time.But how is that even possible?’

-, I don’t know Jessica,but I will find out what’s going on here.’ Jongin looked once again back at Kyungsoo and Sehun seeing them at one of the tables.

-, Let’s go back oppa.’ Jongin and Jessica stood up leaving but Kyungsoo saw them and he saw how Jessica took his hand.Why was he like this?He is jealous,yes he still likes Jongin,they have a kid together then why can’t he say yes?

-, Kyungsoo?Are you okay?’Kyungsoo looked at Mr.Park that was worried for him.

-,Yes I just saw someone that I didn’t see in a long time.’

-, Well I guess our meeting is over,I wish you good luck and I’m looking foreward to see you job done.’ Kyungsoo bowed taking Sehun’s hand going home.Kyungsoo was to tired now,why is everything so messed up?

Kyungsoo was home with Sehun making dinner when his phone started to ring,he washed his hands going to see who's calling.Sehun was on the floor drawing something,he was calm now,maybe seeing Jongin helped him.The shorther saw an unknow number but he answered,not knowing who is calling.

-, Hello?’ He answered looking at Sehun.

-, Hey Kyungsoo,good you picked up.’ Kyungsoo face changed.

-, Where did you got my number and why are you calling me?’

-, A little bird told me your phone number and I really hope you’ll say yes.’

-,A little bird called Luhan?And why would I say yes?’

-,Say yes on meeting me,I told you last time ,I just want to talk with you alone,after three years I guess we can talk for five minutes.’  Kyungsoo didn’t knew that to do.

-,Why would I wanna talk with you?I hate you Kim Jongin,what more do you wanna hear?’Kyungsoo heard Jongin laughing on the other end.

-, If you hate me ,why didn’t you hang up when you heard is me?’ Kyungsoo thought about the same thing.Why didn’t he hang up?

-, Okay Kai,let’s meet,once and for all,are you free tomorrow?’

-, I’m always free fro you Soo,I’ll pick you up at six,bye.’ Jongin hang up before Kyungsoo had time to yell at him.He called him again Soo,that made him feel warm inside.

-,Look omma I made this.’ Sehun showed him a drawing of three persons.

-, Why three Sehun?’ Kyungsoo took Sehun on his lap,ruffing his hair.

-, Omma,me and appa.’ Sehun replay happy.

-, Baek appa sweetei?’

-, Nop Kai appa.’ Kyungsoo smile dropped,why is Sehun acting like this now?

-,But Sweetei,Baek is your appa not Kai.’

-, Baek is my uncle omma.’Sehun looked pouting at his mom.Kyungsoo just looked in Sehun’s big eyes,yes Kai is his real dad but he won’t ever be next to him.They need to move away,he’ll tell Jongin tomorrow about this.

 

It took him a lot of time to be okay again,even if he’s not that well he try every day to smile and make Sehun happy.Why cry over something that he knew from the start that is just a game,he told himself over and over back then that Jongin just plays with him but when he told him I love you he really belived him,that’s why he wanted to sleep with him and from that one mistake Sehun was born,he will never forget about hight school.

Sehun was yawing in his lap,that means that the younger will fall asleep soon.Kyunsoo took Sehun to his bedroom changing him,the moment when his head reached the pillow,the baby felt asleep.Kyungsoo kissed his forehead.

-, I love you Sehunnie and I’m doing all of this for you,I hope you’ll forgive me one day.’Kyungsoo left the room,when he got in the living room he saw the drawing again.Why is so hard to forget and forgive?Kyungsoo took the drawing squeezing it to his chest,hot new tears started to drop down again,he wants to love again,maybe if he finds someone new to love,will he forget?Will he be happy at last?

 

 

-, Hyung I’m sorry I can’t take care of Sehun,me and Luhan need to leave with work this week,I’m really sorry.’  Kyungsoo called Baekhyun in the morning asking him to take care of Sehun while he goes to meet Jongin,but his brother will leave Seoul this week with Luhan so he needs to find a nanny for Sehun.

-, Have fun Baek,buy me something and tell Luhan that I’ll kill him.’ Baekhyun chuckle on the other end.

-, Why hyung?Something happened?’

-, Yes and he knows what,and you Baek stop playing stupid because you know as well.’

-,Hyung I know you’re upset but you need to talk with him and you will never call him so I was the one that give him your phone number so no killing Luhan.’

-, You?When did you meet with Jongin?’ Baekhyun was hiding something from him?

-, Jongin hyung is Luhan’s friend remember?They meet every day if you wanna know and he asks about you every single time.’

-, Funny Baekhyun,then I’ll kill you both.’

-,Hyung you love me and I love you,now I need to go,see you when I come back and don’t do something stupid.’

-,Something stupid?Yah Do Baekhyun I hate you.’ Kyungsoo hang up the phone sulking.

-, I really hate you two.’ Kyungsoo started to do his routine,make lunch,clean,taking care of Sehun even if the younger was down today,he wasen’t like before,he didn’t had a fever,he was just on couch looking at cartoons.

-, Sweetei are you okay?Something hurts?’ Sehun shook his head slowly.

-,Sehunnie sleepy.’ Kyungsoo took his baby up going to his room.

-, Omma sing.’ The older started to sing while Sehun felt asleep on his arms.He slowly put the baby in his bed kissing his forehead,leaving the room to get ready to meet Jongin.

He was standing in front of the mirror nervous,why is he feeling like this?Is not a date,he's just Jongin,his stupid ex boyfriend.Kyungsoo found a nice old lady to take care of Sehun,he told the lady everything she needs to know.He took a deep breath leaving his apartament.

Jongin was down waiting in the car,when he saw Kyungsoo coming his way,he started to sweat.Kyungsoo got in his car looking dashing,Jongin swallowed the lump in his throat saying a shy hi.

-, Where are you taking me Kai?’Kyungsoo eyes were still cold,he didn’t knew why he dressed so formal,maybe because he wanted to show Jongin what he missed all this years.

-,It's a surprise hyung,I think you will love it.’ Kyungsoo glared at him.

-,Why do you call me hyung?Is stupid.’ Jongin laugh.

-, Because you told me not to call you Soo,so I call you hyung,after all you’re my hyung no?’ Jongin showed him his perfect smile.

-, I’m nobody to you Kai so let’s stop pretending.’

-, Hyung were here and I’m not pretending.’ Kyungsoo saw the place in front of him and all the good memories came back.

-, Why here Kai?’He slowly got off the car.

-,Because you used to love this place.’ Kyungsoo wasnted to cry seeing the old restautant where him and Jongin were coming here after school.This was their place.

-,Yes I used to,when I belived in you.’ But I still love this place because I was with you.

-,Come hyung.’ Jongin took his hand pulling him in the small restaurant.

Kyungsoo and Jongin sat at the table waiting for their food to come,Kyungsoo was looking down,why is he here after all?

-, Hyung look at me,I wanna see your face,I missed your face,I missed all of you.’ Every word that Jongin says made him cry,he missed him as well.

-, Hyung please.’ Kyungsoo looked at him with his big eyes,he looks the same,he didn’t change at all,he looks beautiful like always.

-,You’re so beautiful hyung,I’m sorry for what I did,yes it was a bet at the beginning but I felt for you,because you have a good heart you never judge others,I really love you Kyungsoo,even now,I want us to be together like before.’ Kyungsoo just looked in thoswe beautiful orbs,every word was real and true ,he didn’t saw lies in Jongin’s eyes,not ever a little,but why is he so stubborn?

-,Kai I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore,I came here to tell you that,you hurt me to much when I belived in you,I knew that it's all a game,I don’t hate you,I stop hating you sometimen ago,I will leave Seoul soon,so let’s just pretend like I said before that we don’t know each other,is better for both of us.’ Kyungsoo wanted to jump in his neck and kiss does lips that he missed,he wanted to tell Jongin how much he loves him,yes he still loves him like back then,but how?He was afraid of love to tell the word I love you.

-, Hyung who is Sehun?Why does he look like me?I think I deserve to know.’ Kyungsoo looked down.

-,He is my baby Kai,I’m his mother and father,I always was and I will always be,don’t worry about him or me.’ Kyungsoo wanted to say yes he is your son because he saw on Jongin’s face that,that was the real question.

-, Why don’t you tell me the truth?He looks just like me,how is that posible?How old is he hyung?’

-,He's not your son Kai,guys don’t get pegnant,so stop thinking that way.’Kyungsoo was back to his cold self again,Jongin didn’t say anything after that.

-,I’ll take a cab home so enjoy your dinner Kai and please never call me again,I told you everything now,be happy Jongin.’ Kyungsoo stood up from his chair running before his tears can fall.

Jongin singed,he won’t give up not now,he was sure that Sehun is his kid,he wants Kyungsoo back,even if he nedds to breack him down again.

Kyungsoo cried until he got home,the rain started to pour hard over mim but it feel good,love hurts again,he needs a new start a new life but how?How can he love someone else when he loves Jongin so much?The shorter got home after midnight with puffy eyes and wet.The lady looked strange at him when he got home but didn’t say anything,she bowed leaving to her one home.The older got to Sehun’s room looking at him sleeping,Kyungsoo put a hand over his forehead and his hart stopped,Sehun had a really hight fever,his little body was burning.

Kyungsoo didn’t knew what to do,usualy Baekhyun was next to him helping him but now he’s not here.He started to cry again not knowing what to do.Kyungsoo took the phone calling the only person that can help him now.He didn’t had to wait too much because he answered after the fisrt ring.

-, Hyung?!’

-, J-Jongin is Sehun,he’s sick.’ He didn’t hear anything just.

-,I’ll be there in five.’

 

 

 

 

Enjoy and tell me what u think<3