The broke up.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo was in class with his head down on the table groaning when Jongin got to class,the dancer went at his house but he didn’t find him there,so when he saw Kyungsoo in the class so in the morning,he looked at him puzzled.

-, Hmm Soo? Why didn’t you wait me?’ Jongin sat down in the seat in front of Kyungsoo.

-,Don’t ask me,I beg you.’  Kyungsoo replay angry.

-, Okay? Still what happened?’

-, Some idiot called me at five am telling me that Baekhyun was in a accident,so I got scared.’ Kyungsoo moved his gaze up looking at him angry.

-, But Baekhyun wasn’t home with you?’Jongin asked more puzled.

-, Yah but I was confused and sleepy so my mind didn't work and Baekhyun got scared when I got in his room scared yelling his name.’

-, That is wrong Soo,you know who did it?’ Kyungsoo shook his head.

-, No I don’t, I didn’t go back to sleep so I came to school,I wanted to text you but it was to early so yah,sorry.’ Kyungsoo put his head back on the table mumbling something that sounded like cursing to Jongin.

-, Hey is okay,you better go back home and sleep,what do you say?’ Jongin ruffed his hair trying to make the shorter to feel better.

-, Why do you ruff my hair?I feel like a dog.’ Kyungsoo was pouting like a baby.

-,Because I love to ruff you hair.’

-, I hate you Kim Jongin.’Jongin lean over pecking his lips.

-, No Do Kyungsoo you love me.’ Kyungsoo looked elsewhere all red.

-,I’m going in the library,I’ll sleep there a little and read because I’m behind.’ Kyungsoo stood up yawing.

-, Let’s meet at lunch time okay?’ Kyungsoo wanted to leave but Jongin pulled his hand.

-, I don’t get a kiss?’ Kyungsoo's cheeks got red again,he stood on his toes pecking Jongin’s lips.

-, I need to go now,bye.’ Kyungsoo run from the class amusing Jongin,he and Kyungsoo got along so good this days and he was really happy,it was a good feeling to wake up and see a text on your phone from the person you love,he never thought that he can fall in love so hard with someone that he used to hate,why did he need a stupid bet to know someone better,he learned something from Kyungsoo,never to judge someone at first sight.Jongin sat down on his sit seeing Kris and Chanyeol coming to class laughing about something that made Jongin to look at them with a raised eyesbrow.

-, What’s so funny?’ Kris looked at him amused.

-, This morning Chanyeol called your little so called lover and he pranked him…ha..ha..ha,it was so funny.’  Jongin wanted to punch Kris and Chanyeol face now so hard,so they were the once that pranked Kyungsoo.

-, Why did you do that? He got scared.’

-, Because I can and why do you care,is not like you really love him.’ Chanyeol looked at him smirking,yah he knows that Jongin really loves Kyungsoo .

-, Or you do love him? Don’t forget you have until monday okay?’ Jongin tight his fist ready to throw a punch but not now,this wasn't the place to fight.

-, Oh and make a good photo because I wanna see him y .’ They started to laugh making Jongin to feel bad,he can’t tell Kyungsoo about the bet ,not now,or never. Jongin decided to ignore them turning his back and leavig the class, his friends looked at him still smirking.

-, Kris,I think our boy is in love,for real.’

-, I guess yes,but let’s see what happens,I still wanna see how much does Kai loves that brat.’ Chanyeol nodded smirked.

,, Yah Kim Jongin,how much do you love Kyungsoo?’’

 

 

 

 

Jongin got to the library,he wanted to be next to Kyungsoo now because of him everything is wrong,he made Kyungsoo a target when he accepted Chanyeol's bet,he looked in but no trace of the shorter.

-, Hm where is he?’ Jongin started to look for the short guy,but nothing.

-, He said he’ll be here no?Maybe he’s not here.’ Jongin wanted to leave when something caught his eye,he went slowly at the back where he saw something moving.When he got there,Kyungsoo was sleeping with a book on his face,snoring slightly.The dancer took the book over his face,looking at his beautiful face.

Kyungsoo really was beautiful this days,even if he lookes the same but without his glasses he looks different.Jongin's fingers started to caress the outline of his face moving his fingers slowly to his red lips.Why is he losing his mind over those sweet and red lips?He still can't belive how crazy is he about the shorter only after one month,he always played others,ing them and move on but now why was he going crazy over Kyungsoo?Jongin still can't understand why but he knews what thing and that he needs to kiss those lips again so he placed a kiss over Kyungsoo's sweet lips.When he pulled back the shorter started to open his eyes slowly.He blinked a few time,not knowing what happened.

-, Good morning sleeping beauty.’ Kyungsoo stood up on his rubbing his eyes.

-, Is lunch time?How did you found me?’ He asked yawig and stretching his arms.

-,Nop,I just didn’t wanna stay in class alone,and I need to say that this is a good hiding place.’

-, Well when you're me and you wanna hire really good this is the perfect place,where do you think I always disappear?' 

-, I understand now.’ Jongin sat down next to Kyungsoo putting his head on the shorter shoulder closing his eyes.

-, Jongin? Something's wrong??’ Kyungso asked him worried.

-, Nop,I just want to stay here with you.’ Jongin wanted to tell him that everything was wrong,him,his friends this relationship but the only thing that wasn't wrong is his love that was true and he really waned to tell Kyungsoo about the bet,he really wanted to yell everything that he did wrong and maybe to be forgiven but can he?

-, Okay? But what about classes?’

-, As long as I’m with you,I’m fine.’ Kyungsoo got all red again,he never imagined that him Do Kyungsoo will stay in this place with Jongin.He loved the dancer,he always new that but he still can’t belive that Jongin loves him back.

-, Soo,can I ask you something?’ Kyungsoo hummed in replay.

-, Do you still love me?’ He got taked aback by the question.

-, Why do you ask me that?’Kyungsoo looked down at Jongin's troubled face,he did something?

-, I said that I love you but you didn’t say it back.’ Jongin opened his eyes looking into those big eyes.

-, I didn’t say it because I thought that you knew that.’

-,Yah but I wanna her it from you.’Jongin got closer to his lips.

-, I ..wanna… her it…so..say it.’  Kyungsoo melted again,Jongin can make him lose control so easy.

-, I-I love you Kim Jongin.’ Jongin smiled kissing Kyungsoo's lips so deep that the other let out a small moan.Kyungsoo was like an Ice Cream left in the sun,he was melting every time Jongin was kissing him like this,he was thinking about ,he is innocent but not stupid and he knows that couples do when they're alone but he was scared in a way but he knows that Jongin will take care of him.That day when he found out about Baekhyun and Luhan he got jealous ,he was the older brother so he should have first no?Kyungsoo opened his eyes when Jongin pulled back smiling at him like always.Why was Jongin so nice and perfect?

-, Hey you wanna go someplace?’ Kyungsoo looked puzzled at him.

-, Someplace?Now?But what about school?’

-, I’m not in the mood today and I know you don’t as well.’ Jongin was right,he was tired and studying  now.

-, Hm okay,but only today and not telling Baekhyun,he’ll say that you’re a bad influence over me.’Jongin grinned like a kid.

-, I promise…hahaha.I don’t want Baekhyun to kick my ,now let’s go.’ Kyungsoo smiled,leaving with Jonin.

 

 

 

 

-, So where are we going?’ They were in the car,driving for thirty minutes.

-, Secret,but I’m sure you’ll love it.’

-, Hm okay,don’t tell me.’ Kyungsoo looked at him pouting.

-, Ha..ha ha…Stop pouting because we’re here.’  Kyungsoo looked in front of him,seeing the big building.

-, Okay? You wanna kill me and nobody to find me?’ Jongin started to laugh hard,since when was Kyungsoo so funny and paranoic?

-, Come on Soo,I won’t kill you,well not yet.’ 

-, Ha..ha ..funny,don’t forget,Baekhyun will find me and he will kick you .’ Kyungsoo smiled going in the building after Jongin.The dancer opened one of the doors going in,Kyungsoo stood in the dore frame stunned.

-, Oaaa this place is daeback!’

-, I told you that you will love it.’ They were in a dance studio,Jongin wanted to show someone how he dance,and Kyungsoo was the perfect person to see him.

-, Luhan asked me how I dance,so I want you to see and tell me if I’m good or not.’ 

-, Sure?!’ Jongin took his hand making Kyungsoo to sat down.

-, Okay,hmm just don’t laugh.’ Jongin presed play and the music started to play in the big room.Kyungsoo didn’t knew what to expect but when Jongin started to move,he stop blinking,he told Luhan that he’s a bad dancer but he was amazing,Jongin moved with his heart,he never saw someone dance so beautiful.Jongin was perfect,his dance was perfect,Kyungsoo started to tear when he realized that Jongin wanted to show just him this dance,the dancer was really in love with him,how this happened?One day he called him a loser and now he is here with the love of his life showing and telling his secrets.Kyungsoo was happy because he never knew that being loved back by the person you love can feel so good,this is like a dream,a nice and beautiful dream that he hopes will last forever.Jongin saw the tears so he went slowly to Kyungsoo showing his hand,the shourter looked puzzed but took Jongin’s hand but he took it.

-, Close your eyes Kyungsoo.’ So he did,he let Jongin lead him.Kyungsoo and Jongin were slow dancing in the middle of the room smiling.

-,You’re a perfect dancer Jongin.’ 

-, You think so?’Kyungsoo nodded opening his eyes.

-, And I really love you Jongin.’  He stood on toes kissing his lips again.Jongin hugged his waist tigh kissing him more deep.He forgot what he promise to himself,he wanted Kyunsgsoo because he loves him.

 

 

Kyungsoo was on his back down on the cold floor with Jongin kissing his,palms,neck,cheek,eyes,everything was slow,Jongin didn’t wanna rush,he knew that the shorter was a so he knew how much this will hurt for him.Jongin had his shirt off and Kyungsoo had was all before him

-, Soo are you ready?’ Kyungsoo just nodded slowly biting his lips,his heart was beating so fast,Jongin was looking even more beautiful with that smirk on his face.Jongin closed his eyes pushing in him slowly trying not to hurt him.

-, Aaa.’ Kyunsgoo closed his eyes as well tearing,the pain was excruciating.

-,Hmm J-Jongin let’s stop for now.’ But Jongin pushed more making Kyungsoo to throw his head back.

-, Hmmm.’ Kyungsoo felt how waves of leasure started to flow into hid body.Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand putting over his chest.

-, Can you feel it Soo? I’m all yours,my heart beats only for you.’ Kyungsoo's stears started to fall down on his cheeks happy for what he heard,the pain and the pleasure mad him lose it.Jongin put his head over his chest pushing for one more time making them both come.

-, Don’t let anyone touch you,you’re all mine.’  That was the last thing that Kyungsoo heard,he felt asleep,but he didn’t saw Jongin’s tears,he didn’t saw the pain in his lover eyes,the hurt,he did it he won that stupid bet but he felt more bad than ever,why did he had with Kyungsoo he did promise that he won't,Kyungsoo wanted to have with him just because he loved him,not because he wanted pleasure or money,Kyungsoo just wanted love.

 

After he dressed up Kyungsoo he took the shorter bride stile going to his car,he didn’t wanna let Kyungsoo to sleep in a dance room after they just made love.Jongin smiled looking one more time at the shorter kissing his forehead.

Baekhyun was puzzled when he was his brother in Jongin’s arms.

-,Hyung something happened?’ Baekhyun asked scared.

-,Oh no no,Soo just felt asleep in the car,let me put him to bed.’ Baekhyun showed Jongin his brother room.The room was not a small or big room,with a bed next to the window and everything was clean just like the rest of the house.

-, Thank you Baek.’ Jongin put Kyungsoo on his bed slowly brushing his hair that was sticking on his forehead.

-, I love you Soo,see you tomorrow at school.’Jongin left his room,letting the older to sleep.

-, Kai hyung are you sure you’re okay?’ Baekhyun asked him again because he could see that the older was strange.

-, Yes? Why do you ask?’

-,I don’t know? Ha ha sorry,I’m tired as well from school.’But maybe he was just seeing things now.

-, Then go to bed as well,good night Baekhyun.’ Jongin waved leaving to his one house.He didn’t know why but he felt bad for what he did,even if he didn’t took any photos he felt guilty.He just hopes that Kyungsoo won’t find out ever about that stupid bet.

 

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly,he wanted to stand up but he felt a terrible pain.

-, Oh ,why does it hurts so much?’ He looked in the room seeing that is his room,so Jongin brought him home yesteday.

-, I better get ready for school.’ He stood up limping, Kyungsoo wanted to make breakfast but Baekhyun was gone,he just saw a note on the table telling him that he left with Luhan in the morning.

-, Hm Okay,then I shoul leave as well.’ Jongin wasn’t in front of his house like always.

-, Maybe he's sleeping?’ Kyungsoo left at school as well still having a hard time walking,but when he got to school,Jongin’s car was there.

-, So he's not sleeping?' Kyungsoo started to look for him worried,maybe something happened.

-, Hmm where can he be?’ Kyungsoo was about to go on the rooftop when he heard Jongin's voice ,but he wasn’t alone,he was with his stupid frinds.

-, So Kai,how’s the bet going? I need to tell you again?’Kris said smirking.

-, Oh but I think Kai did had with Kyungsoo,look at his face.’ Chanyeol said laughing.

-, So our Kai won the bet,did you took the photo? I want to see him .’ Kyungsoo was frozen,did he heard right,this was just a joke to make him have wiht Kai?After all everything was just a stupid joke?And it was real because Kai was there not saying anything, he didn’t say that he loves him,he didn’t say no.Kyungsoo started to run when Jongin punched Chanyeol's face hard.

-, I ing love him for real,yes we had but just beause I love him not because this stupid bet,I’m over,I don’t wanna lie anymore,I love him,can you understand that?’ Kai left Kris and Chanyeol going to see if Kyungsoo got to school, but not sight of the shorter.

-, Where is he?’Jongin tried to call him but nothing,the phone was off.

-, What’s going one here?’ Jongin started to call him again but nothing.

-, Where are you Soo?’

 

 

 

Kyungsoo run until he coulnd’t run anymore,Jongin played with him,he knew it but still finding out the truth hurts like hell,he hoped that maybe everything was real but it wasn't,he needs to say that Jongin was a really good actor for folling him that good.Kyungsoo didn’t wanna think about anything ,he just wanted to forget about love,Kai and pain but how when his heart was torn apart?Kyungsoo went home past nine pm,he saw a car parked in the front but it wasen’t Kai’s car,strange who came home?The moment when he opened the door,he heard screaming in the living room,he didn’t know what happened,but he shourly didn't expect his parents to be there.

-,Hyung!’ Baekhyun jumped on him crying.

-, W-what happened here?Why didn’t you told me that you’re coming home?’ Kyungsoo looked at his parents shocked.

-,I’m sorry son,but we didn’t had time to call.’ His mother looked at him upset.

-, Hyung we need to leave,hyung tomorrow we’ll leave,please tell them that we don’t wanna leave,I don’t wanna leave Luhan,hyung I can’t!’ Kyungsoo heart stopped but this was for better,he hates Kai now so it was better for him to leave.

-,Okay,let’s leave.’Kyungsoo replay bitter.

-, What?!’ Baekhyun looked at him shocked.

-, What about Kai hyung?What about our lives here,what about school what about Luhan?’ Baekhyun satretd to punch his brother crying even more hard.

-, Is okay,I’m sure we can meet new people in America,now I need to sleep.’ Kyungsoo bowed to his parent leaving to his room crying.

He didn’t wanna leave but why stay?Kai doesn’t love him and seeing Kai at school will hurt more. Kyungsoo was in his bed looking on the cealing when he heard knoking on his door.The door opened slowly and Baekhyun stook his head in the room.

-,Hyung are you sleeping?’

-, No Baek,I’m up,come here.’  Baekhyun came in the room,snuggling next to his brother.

-,Hyung what happened? Did Kai do something to you?’

-, Yah Baek,everything was just a game and I was the prize.’ His tears started to fall again because thinking again hurts more and more.

-,Hyung don’t cry ,I’m here and I love you.’ Baekhyun kissed his cheek making him smile.

-, Thank you Baek,I love you too.’  They bouth felt asleep,when the morning came they left with their parents,Kyungsoo looked one more time at his house new tears dropping on his cheeks.

 

,, Good bye Kim Jongin.’’

 

 

 

 

Jongin left his house first time in the morning,he wanted to see Kyungsoo ,he didn’t see him yesteday all day but when he got there Luhan was on the stairs with his head down.

-, L-Luhan?What's wrong?’ Luhan looked at him with red and puffy eyes.

-,They left hyung,they left to America this morning,I lost Baekhyun,he won’t come back.’ Jongin was shocked.

-, W-what? When? How? Why?’

-, Their parents came yesterday and today they left,here Kyungsoo left you this.’ Luhan give him a note.

Jongin took it reading it,he knows now why Kyungsoo had his phone off yesterday.He heard about the bet,but he didn’t heard everything.Jongin looked up the sky crying for the first time in his life.

-, Kyungsoo I’m sorry,It was all my fault,I love you.’Kyungsoo left  that day with a boken heart and a big surprise.

 

 

 

 

Three years later.    Seoul international Airport.

-, Omma,we’re here!’ 

-,Yes sweetei we’re home and you’ll love it here.’

-, Omma can I eat what you promised me?’

-, Yes Sehun you can,now let’s meet Luhan auntie.’

-, Yey! I love Luhan auntie,but I hope Baek appa won’t kiss him again.’Sehun made a funny face amusing Kyungsoo.

-, Hey! You little,why I can’t kiss Luhan?’ Baekhyun pouted at the little guy.

-, I don’t know,I just don’t like it.’

-,Baekhyun,Kyungsoo hyung,here!’ Baekhyun let go of Sehun’s hand running to Luhan.Baekhyun hugged Luhan very tight,crying like a baby.

-, Omma Sehunnie was right.' Kyungsoo nodded looking at the happy couple.

-, Yup son you’re so smart.’

-, Sehunnie,hyung,welcome back.’ Luhan smiled going to hug them tight.

 

Yah welcome back to the place that I hate te most,Kim Jongin be really I’ll make you suffer fow what you did.

 

 

,,My revenge starts now!’’