Good bye.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo was with Sehun in his arms,looking down his face,the little baby was pating hard,this was the first time when Kyungsoo was feeling this powerless,why did he call Jongin over?

-,Shh sweetei,omma will make you feel better I promise.' Kyungsoo hugged Sehun more tight to his chest.Jongin run up the stairs when he heard Kyungsoo calling him crying over the phone that Sehun is in pain,he was surprised at first but he came as fast as he could.The front door wasn't looked so he just came in,the apartament was not big or small with nice furnish and toys everywhere,Jongin went in the only room where the light was on,he slowly opened the door seeing Kyungsoo with Sehun in his arms crying again.

- ,Hyung I'm here.' Jongin went to Kyungsoo sitting down on the bed.

-, Y-you really came Kai,you came.' Jongin's heart cracked a little seeing Kyungsoo so broke.

-,Hyung did you call the ambulance?' Kyungsoo shook his head.

-,Why?You need to bring Sehun to the hospital maybe is something serious.' Jongin pulled out his phone calling an ambulance.Kyungsoo closed his eyes kissing Sehun's forehead.

-,Everything will be fine sweetei.' When the ambulace came Kyungsoo left to the hospital with Sehun and Jongin went with his car,he didn't want to leave the older alone now.

They both stood ouside the room where Sehun was treated,Kyungsoo just looked down the floor,Jongin was looking at him worried,was this the firts time Sehun was this sick or was the first time when Kyungso was alone?He knew that Baekhyun was next to him always,the two of them were good friends before brothers but now Baekhyun was gone with Luhan with business,so Kyungsoo was lost?

-, Thank you for helping me.' Kyungsoo was the first to speak.

-, No worries hyung,I got scared when I heard you cry over the phone.' Kyungsoo wanted to tell him that he always cry before he sleeps.When he was in America every day a new cut was on his arm,but that didn't help for too long,so he stopped.

-, You can go home now Jongin ,I will be okay with Sehun.' Jongin smiled when he heard Kyungsoo's calm voice.

-, Is okay hyung,I don't mind waiting with you,I will bring you and Sehun home.' Kyungsoo nodded still looking at the same spot on the floor.

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo looked up when the doctor came out from Sehun's room.

-, Mr. Do,Sehun's okay he just got food poisoning,I gave him some treatment and he will be just fine in the morning,you can go in now.'

-, Thank you.' Kyungsoo bowed going in,Jongin stood ousite with the doctor.

-, Hyung can I ask you a favor?' 

-, Sure Jongin aske me.' The doctor looked puzzled at Jongin when he heard.

-, Why Jongin?' 

-, Just do it,and thank you hyung.' Jongin bowed going after Kyungsoo in the room.

 

Kyungsoo was next to Sehun his cheek,Jongin stood looking at the site,he always wanted a family after Kyungsoo left him,he imagined about this,about a happy family but everytime he found a girl or even a boy he will compare them with him,if he could he would give time back and never accepted Kyungsoo when he confessed on the rooftop,we would never accept Chanyeol's bet,he would be him the that plays with girls and boys to get in their pants,his life changed so much since then.But the past in far now,he can't change anything and he knows that Kyungsoo won't ever forgive him,Jessica told him to never give up but now giving up is a good idea.

-, Thank you Kai,I'm glad you came ,I don't know what happened with me why I panicked,but thank you.' Jongin was still in front of the door.

-, This is the last that I can do for you hyung,I'm glad that Sehun is okay now.' Kyungsoo looked at him smiling for the first time since they meet.

They didn't talk after that,Jongin sat down on the chair playing on his phone,Kyungsoo felt asleep next to Sehun,the younger got an idea,he slowly stood up going to Kyungsoo and Sehun taking a picture of the two of them,Jongin started to smile like an idiot when he saw the photo.

-, What are you doing Kai?' Kyungsoo was rubbing his tired and puffy eyes.

-, Oh nothing hyung.' Jongin was still smiling when he sat back down.

-,I think Sehun's okay now,I'm going to talk with the doctor to see if we can leave.' Kyungsoo stood up from the bed ready to leave.

-,The doc came and he told me that we can leave when you're up,so we can go home now.' Jongin didn't realized what he said,Kyungsoo looked down,home,yah if they were still together going home sounded nice.

-, Sure Kai take me and Sehun home.' Kyungsoo wanted to take Sehun up from his bed.

-, Hyung let me,you can take his bag.' Jongin took Sehun in his arms trying not to wake him up,Kyungsoo was to tired to think but this was always what he imagine,Jongin taking care of Sehun.

-, Something happened?' Kyungsoo saw that the younger looked at him worried.

-, No but I will drive back,is better if you stay with Sehun in the back seat.'' Jongin nodded leaving after Kyungsoo to his car,the older drove home,Jongin was looking at Sehun cute face,why is the baby so cute?He smiled poking his cheek.

Kyungsoo looked in the rearview mirror seeing Jongin giggling,what was he doing?He loves Sehun that much?But why?He still loves him that much after all this years?

 

When they got home,Jongin put Sehun in his bed slowly,Jongin kissed his forehead,he stood up going to the door where Kyungsoo was looking at them.

-, Hyung can I come later to see him?' Jongin wanted to stay but today he had a big meeting and he had to leave.

-, Sure Kai,you can come,you helped me yesterday and I'm really thankful.' Jongin wanted kiss those lips so badly but he turned around leaving the apartament.

Kyungsoo singed going to his room,why is so hard?Why is so painful to look at Jongin?He is stubborn like Baekhyun told him,why is hard to give him a second chance? Maybe he likes when he sees Jongin trying to find out the truth,maybe he like to see how he tries to make him fall again but he loves him maybe more than then but then why?

He didn't knew how much time it passed but Sehun was up opening his door.

-, Omma Sehun hungry.' Kyungsoo smiled when he saw his baby up and better.

-, Hey sweetei,how are you?Better?' Sehun nodded smiling.

-, Yes omma,Sehun eat to many sweets.' Kyungsoo laugh when he saw the cute pout.

-, Ommo,see what happens if you don't listen to omma?' Kyungsoo placed Sehun on the chair thinking what to eat.

-, Sehunnie what do you say about pasta?' 

-, Yess!! Sehunnie loves pasta.' Kyungsoo started to make his pasta with Sehun humming in his chair.

-, Here you go sweetei,let's eat because omma is so hungry.' Sehun and Kyungsoo started to eat well Kyungsoo was more feeding the baby more than him eating.

-, Omma,can Kai appa move in with us?' Kyungsoo was taken aback by the question.

-, Why sweetei?' 

-, Because he is nice with me and I love him.' Sehun can be smart when he wants and now was that time.

-, I don't think so sweetei,Kai has a girlfriend.' 

-, Oh...' Sehun didn't say anything else he just eat everything.

The day passed with Kyungsoo cleaning everything and Sehun looking at cartoons laughing like nothing happened.It was nine pm when Sehun felt asleeping on the couch looking at Tv,the older let him sleep there,he was too tired to move him,he put a blanked on his little body kissing his forehead.

-, Night my sweet angel.' Kyungsoo went to the bathroom starting the shower,the water was hot but he didn't care,maybe some pain will make him forget maybe cuting again was a way to forget,he saw his shaver,with trembling hands he took the blade looking at her,his tears were hidden by the water,one cut,two cutes,three cuts,until Sehun face appeared in his mind,Kyungsoo broke down crying with blood covering the clear water,why is he doing this?Why is Jongin making his world go crazy again?His body started to shake so badly that he wanted to die now.

-, What the hell are you doing Kyungsoo?!!' Kyungsoo's head snapped up when he heard Jongin's voice.

-, J-Jongin? W-what are you doing here?!' Jongin rushed to him seeing the bloody wather.

-, The question is what are you doing here?Are you crazy?Sehun is sleeping in the living room what if he wakes up and sees all this blood,then what!?' Jongin was right,what if Sehun sees this?

Jongin turned off the shower taking a towel wrapping over Kyungsoo's petite body,he was still shaking from the hot water.

-, You're crazy hyung,why did you ever think about doing this!?' Jongin made Kyungsoo sit down on the bed,he was looking for something to stop the bleeding.

Kyungsoo just looked at him,how worried he was,Jongin finded the first aid kit in the bathroom,he went back to the room where Kyungsoo was still looking at him.

-, Is okay hyung,the cut is not that deep,you'll be okay.' Jongin started to care his wounds,he saw that on his arm were old scares,he did this before?He suffered so much after he left?

-, Hyung you better lock your door next time because is easy for someone to came in and take Sehun or you.' Kyungsoo didn't say anything he just looked at his arm.

-, Kyungsoo?Are you okay?' Jongin was worried,he finisihed bandaging his arm but Kyungsoo still didn't say anything.

-, Look at me! What happened?' Jongin was sure that he didn't expect Kyungsoo to kiss him when he came here.

Kyungsoo was kissing him,it wasn't a sweet kiss,it was a needed kiss but he was happy to kiss back after all he missed this so much,Jongin kissed back with so much need as well,his hands moved down to his chest finding one of his neeples,Jongin didn't knew if this was okay but when he heard his moan in the kiss,he was sure that Kyungsoo wanted this as well.

Jongin pushed the older back on the bed moving above him,kissing and biting his neck and collarbone leaving red marks on his white skin,Kyungsoo was after the shower so it was easy to see his growing eration,Jongin got hard seeing this.He removed his clothes as well,sitting above the older as well.Kyungsoo missed his tanned body,Jongin was looking good like always,he got even more hard looking at him.

He kissed Kyungsoo again biting his lover lip,the older was again,he wanted this,they wanted this,Jongin pulled back looking in Kyungsoo's anxious eyes,he spread his legs getting a better acces to his hole.

-, D-do it raw Kai.' Was the only thing that Kyungsoo said,when he felt a hard  slamming in him hard and deep.

-, K-Kai..!' His hands found Jongin's back scratching him.

-, H-hyung y-you're so tight.' Jongin moved slowly at the beginning but when faster whe he heard Kyungsoo moan faster,he missed this,yes it was true that he ed other girls and boys but it was for need not for love,but now this was Kyungsoo the love of his life,if this was real.Jongin ed so hard in Kyungsoo tight hole hitting his sensitive spot.

-, F- Kai There!!! Hit it again.....I want more.' Jongin pleased hitting that same spot over and over again,he never knew that Kyungsoo was so vocal,last time it was sweet and innocent but now Kyungsoo was begging like a .

-,H-hyung I will come soon,I can't anymore!!' Kyungsoo was on his edge as well.

-, I-I'm coming as well Kai,make me come!' Jongin hit his spot again so hard that they both came at the same time.Jongin didn't come out off Kyungsoo,he just looked in his eyes,scared to move away,he was scared to lose him again.

-,I love you hyung,I really do.' Jongin hid his face in Kyungsoo's neck telling him over and over again how much he loves him.

Jongin felt asleep ,he was tired from yesterday and today meeting,Kyungsoo looked at him,he was next to him looking at his peacefull face,he slowly traced the outline of his face with his finger.

-, I love you as well Jongin.' Kyungsoo stood up from the bed dressing,his luggage was packed since yesterday.

The older looked once again at Jongin before leaving de room,Sehun was still sleeping,he took the baby in his arms.Kyungsoo started to tear again looking at the house.

-,I'm sorry.' He left the apartament,leaving far away from Jongin once again.

 

 

 

 

,,Hyung where are you?'' 

-,Why Baekhyun?Don't worry I'm okay.' Kyungsoo was in his car driving.

,,But I am worried hyung,what happened?I left for one week and you're gone?''

-, I left because is better Baek,and I told you don't worry, if I need help I will call you first.' He could hear his brother sing on the other end.

,,I think is wrong hyung,you left him again,he won't run after you forever you know that.''

-, I don't want him to run after me Baekhyun,I want him to stop.' 

,,Okay hyung I will stop,you know better,just call me when you need to talk more.''

-, Bye Baek.' It was noon when his brother called him,asking where he left.

-, Omma,where are we going?' Sehun was in his sit playing.

-,To see someone that you love.' 

-, Oh who omma?' Kyungsoo smiled.

-, Taemin appa.' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the angst will start again ^^ i just love to see trying ^^ thank u for all ur comments<3