More pain.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo was lost ,Jongin was looking the same like when he left him but his eyes were more sad now,his heart jumped a little but he didn’t wanna think about that now.Kyungsoo looked at his brother and at Sehun that was hugging his neck tight hiding his face.Baekhyun tight his grip aroud Sehun passing by his brother throwing him a glance,Jongin and Kyungsoo were alone now,everything around them stopped.

Jongin was looking at him stunned,he looked different,his hair was more stylized,his clother were perfect for his petite body,no glasses and the same lips that made him lose his mind.

-, Soo.’ Jongin wanted to hug him so much and apologize for everything that he did.

 

-,Don’t call me like that.’ Kyungsoo words were  bitter and full of hate.

-, Don’t you ever call me like that Kai,you don’t have the right.’ Kyungsoo looked down,he didn’t wanna see Jongin.

-, Listen to me please!’ Jongin wanted for all to finish,he wanted to tell Kyungsoo everything that happened that everything was just him being stupid but his love was real,even now his love was the same.He wanted Kyungsoo to know that.

-, I don’t wanna hear it,I heard back then everything that I needed to know,I don’t wanna know that everything was a misunderstanding,since I left I imagine this moment,since I left I said that I’ll come back and I’ll make you suffer like you did,but seeing you now I don’t want it anymore,I just want you to disappear,I don’t even want to think at you,you were just a bad dream and I was just a bet,so let’s pretend that we don’t know each other,for me Kim Jongin is nobody.’With every word that Kyungsoo was telling the more Jongin’s hear was in pain,with every word of hate and pain he wanted to go and hug the shorter and beg forgiveness,but that word was to big now, forgiveness was a beautiful dream.

-, I’m sorry Kyungsoo.’ Jongin looked down letting his bangs cover his tears.

-, Never.’ Kyungsoo turned around leaving Jongin to breack down.

Luhan send his a text,telling that him and Baekhyun took Sehun with them home and he should come tomorrow to take him when he’ll feel better.Kyungsoo run out the restaurant feeling grateful because they took Sehun ,because now he wanted to think and put all his thoughts in order,he started to walk home,it was a warm night and a walk was perfect now.Seeing Jongin all his beautiful memories came back,memories of every day that they spend it together talking on Jongin’s car hood planning what will they do,how he wanted to be a doctor and Jongin a choreographer,now everything was lost when he had Sehun,now everything was lost because a bet.

-, Kyungsoo?!’ The shorter stopped when he heard someone calling his name.

-, Oh my God is really you!’He saw how a giat was coming to him smiling like in hight school.

-, Chanyeol?’ Kyungsoo anger took control,he went to the giat punching his face making the other to fall down shocked.

-,IS ALL YOUR FAULT!You made this! Because of you I had to leave!’ Kyungsoo started to run leaving Chanyeol shocked down.

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin wiped his tears going back to his partner,Jessica looked at him with a rised eyesbrow.

-, I think our date ends here,this is my phone number,if you need anything or talk with someone call me,I know to listen well,have a good night Kim Jongin.’ Jessica stood up from her chair kissing his cheek.Jongin didn’t say anything,Jessica was really different,he stood up as well going home,Luhan will has some explaning to give.

 

 

 

 Kyungsoo run until he got home,when he closed the door he burst into tears,he didn’t expect to see Jongin so soon,he didn’t expect to see his sad eyes,Kyungsoo stood up slowly going to Sehun’s room,he stook a doll hugging her tight to his chest,Kyungsoo sat down on his bed looking out the window,thinking.It was a good thing that the baby wasn’t home because he doesn't want Sehun to see his mental breackdown,he’s not to blame for his and Jongin’s mistakes.Is all his fault for beliving in the dancer,Sehun is just a baby happy to be alive.

 

Jongin stoop up all night thinking,when his alarm started to ring he stoop up,taking a cold shower trying to hide his tears.He dressed like any other day leaving to work.When he got to the company he didn’t went to his office ,Jongin needed some explanations and Luhan was the only one that can help him.Jongin opened the door to the younger office making Luhan to choke with the coffee he was drinking,he was expecting to see Jongin but not at this hour.

-, Luhan start talking!’ He sat down on the chair glaring at the younger.Luhan can see on his face that he had a hell of a night ,he saw his red eyes and Luhan was sure that Kyungsoo was just like him.

-, Luhan!’Jongin said a little angry.

-, Jongin hyung I know I’m your friend and I’m really sorry that I didn’t told you that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are coming back but I didn’t acually knew how to tell you.’ Luhan was sincerly, he wanted to tell him but had no courage.

-, What were you doing at that restaurant Luhan?Why there?’ The younger looked down biting his lower lip.

-, A part of me hoped to find you there,a part of me wanted to see you back together,but it seems that it didn’t go the way I wanted.’ Jongin singed rubbing the back of his neck.

-, Luhan,did Kyungsoo got married?’ Luhan didn’t wanna be the one telling him that Sehun is his baby.

-, Hyung,if you wanna know about Sehun,you need to ask Kyungsoo,I don’t wanna get in his life more that I did,I’m sorry.’

-, But he called Baekhyun appa,why?’ Luhan looked in his eyes shaking his head.

-, I know,but is not my business,everything you need to know,Kyungsoo will tell you or you can ask Baekhyun.’ Jongin nodded thanking Luhan.

Luhan let out a sigh after Jongin lest putting his head on his desk,Kyungsoo’s ego was too big but he hopes that he will leave everything behind and be happy next to Jongin,because now both suffer.

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up in Sehun’s bed,he needs to go after his baby boy,Kyungsoo tryied to hide his red eyes and puffy as better as he could.Luhan was nice enough to borrow him one of his cars until he’ll buy one,he drow to their house in silence.

Baekhyun opened the door smiling ,but seeing his brothers red and puffy eyes didn't surprise him,he was sure that Kyungsoo will cry after last night.

-, Hyung,Sehun’s still sleeping so you wanna tell me what happened yesterday?’ Baekhyun took his arm,making him sit down.

-,Nothing happened Baek,I don’t want to think about him,I don’t wanna get my revenge anymore,I want to get my life back and be happy with Sehun.’

-, But hyung,listen please,I know that deep down you still feel something for him, why don’t you try to give him a second chance?’ Kyungsoo thought about the same thing but he can’t get over what he heard that day.

-, Baek,Sehun will grow up only with me aand as long he’s happy I’m happy as well.’

-, But hyung!’ Baekhyun wanted to slap his brother to see the real life to see that he's suffering for nothing.

-, No Baekhyun!Let’s not talk about the past,from today I’ll start a new life without his memory.’

-, Jongin will always be next to you through Sehun’s person,he has the right to know who’s his dad.’ Kyungsoo looked at his brother frowning.

-, Since when do you take his side?’

-, Since Sehun hugged him last night.’ Kyungsoo eyes got bigger.

-, W-what?’ They both wanted to talk more but Sehun called his name.

-,O-omma.’ Sehun was rubbing his sleepy eyes.Kyungsoo and Baekhyun shut up but they knew that this conversation is not over.

-, You’re up sweetei?’ Kyungsoo went picking him up.

-, Neh,Sehunnie,home.’ Sehun wasn’t the happy him,he put his head on his mother sholder without saying anything else.

-, Sure sweetei let’s go home.’ Kyungsoo slowly patted his back.

-, Hyung tomorrow I’ll start work with Luhan,if you want you can visit us.’

-,Sure Baek,thank you for yesterday.’

-,Anytime hyung,if you need something call me or Luhan.’ They both said goodby,but Sehun was calm his arms,he was usually more active but today wasn’t one of dose days.Kyungsoo put him in his chair in the back seat,driwing home,he looked in the rearview mirror seeing Sehun upset.

-,Sehun,something happened?Baek was mean with you?’Sehun shook his head.

-, Then what happened?You want omma to buy you ice cream?’ Sehun shook his head again,if he says no to ice cream then something definitely happened.Kyungsoo parked the car in front of the Mall,getting out,he took Sehun in his arms kissing his forehead.

-, Are you tired sweetei?’ Sehun said no slowly hugging his neck tight.Kyungsoo didn’t knew what happens with his son,Sehun was always talking happy,even when he’s sick,he’s always talking,but now something was on his little mind,it was because Jongin?

Kyungsoo singed going in with Sehun stuck to him.He had to buy some things for their home,Sehun was still upset walking slow next to him,Kyungsoo wanted to make Sehun favorit food,if he’s not happyabout that then something really happened.

 

 

Jongin was with Jessica drinking a coffee,Jessica was really different,she saw life like it really was and Jongin left that he needs a friend like her.

-,Oppa don’t give up,I know is hard but if you insist enough,in the end he’ll come back.’ Jongin looked down at is coffee.

-, You think?It's beed three years since I last saw him and now he’s back with a baby?’

-, Maybe he adopted him,maybe he felt alone and he needed something to forget.’

-, I think a puppy was better,but what’s strange is that Sehun looks just like me ,he has the same eyes like when I was a baby.’Jessica was curious to see the little guy as well.

-, Oppa you don’t think that he can be your kid,guys don’t get pregnant.’

-,I know,but something is not right and Luhan won’t tell me what.’

-, Try not to think to much oppa and I need to go,if you need help call me.’

-, Sure Jessica,thanks.’ The girl smiled at him leaving.Jessica was surprised when jongin acutally called her the next day,she was sure that Jongin won't but he did and more Jongin told her everything,Jessica felt pity for them but what made her more curious is the kid that Jongin saw.

Jongin had to go back to work, but he had no energy to work today,after last night and today’s talk,he didn’t wanna hear about work,his father will understand if he’ll miss today.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was holding Sehun hand when he finished shopping,he only had to buy something for his room when he felt that he lost Sehun’s little hand.Kyungsoo started to look panicked after he didn’t saw his son near him.His heart started to beat fast looking after the little boy.

-,Sehun!Sehun where did you run?!’ Panic started to take over the younger,Kyungsoo started to run trying not to cry,but when he didn’t saw him anywhere,his tears started to fall.

-, Sehun!!!!’ In the distance he saw the shirt that Sehun was wearing yestarday,he started to walk faster and he was right,it was Sehun but he wasn’t alone,he froze when he saw who took Sehun in his arms.

-, J-Jongin?’ Jongin turned when he heard his name,Sehun was happy in his arms.

-, Kyungsoo.’Kyunngsoo wanted to take Sehun and run away but Jongin had other plans.

-,You lost someone Kyungsoo?’ Jongin was smirking at him,now was the perfect chance to make him talk.

-, I didn’t lost him Kai,give him back because we need to go back,is his sleep time.’ Kyungsoo wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

-, I think he can stay awake for a little no Sehun?’ Jongin ruffed his hair.

-, Sehunnie not sleepy,Sehunnie hungry.’ Jongin smiled at him but Kyungsoo was glaring at him,he wanted to kill Sehun now.

-, Oh I’m hungry as well,what do you say about eating something?’

-, Neh!’ Sehun said happy hugging Jongin’s neck.

-, So hyung,what do you say,should we eat something?’ Kyungsoo was looking stunned,did Jongin called him hyung?Is he real?He wanted to say no but Sehun was so happy now so he said yes.

-,Good,let’s go!’ Jongin started to walk leaving Kyungsoo to look how happy Sehun was,six minutes ago he didn’t even smile and now he was laughing,does he feel that Jongin is his real dad?

Jongin took them to a quiet restaurant perfect for people with kids,Kyungsoo was grateful for that.Kyungsoo was looking at Jongin and Sehun,the younger was telling his son about some story and Sehun was looking really interenas at him,like he never heard someone talking about stories until now.For his luck Jongin didn’t ask him about anything in front of Sehun.

-, So hyung,tell me what you did in America.’ What’s with the hyung thing?Kyungsoo was glaring at him but Jongin just ignored him.

-, Nothing I just stood there and enjoy my time.’ Well he was pregnant for nine months and when Sehun came it was hell for him.

-, You don’t work hyung?’ Sehun was playing with some napkins that Jongin got him.

-, Yes I work,but on laptop and I like it better than to sit all day in a office like Luhan.’

-, What about your dream to be a doctor?’ Kyungsoo wanted to tell him that he didn’t had time to think about study when Sehun was little and crying all time.

-, I don’t think I would be a good doctor so why try?’

-, Oh.’ Jongin wanted to ask about Sehun so badly but he wanted to be alone with Kyungsoo to do so.

The food came and Kyungsoo started to feed Sehun and the little boy started to eat all happy,Jongin looked at them,this was something normal,so he was his kid,Kyungsoo knew when Sehun didn’t wanna eat something,the older smiled and made him eat everything.Kyungsoo looked at Jongin giving him a spone to fed Sehun as well.Jongin gadly fed Sehun.

After they finish Kyungsoo took the boy in his arms,Sehun was rubbing his eyes putting his head on his sholder.

-,I need to go home now,Sehun needs to sleep and I’m tired as well.’ Kyungsoo told him when they left the restautant.

-, Sure,but hyung,call me,let’s talk,I really want for us to talk.’ Jongin pulled a card with his phone number on it.

-, Call me please.’ Kyungsoo took the paper,not saying anything.

-, By Kai,thank you for the meal.’ Kyungsoo left with Sehun sleeping in his arms.Jongin just looked at them how they were leaving him again,he just hopes that Kyungsoo will call him.He just hopes that Kyungsoo will start thinking about him again.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo got home,putting Sehun in his bed, the younger was still sleeping,Kyungsoo his cheek slowly letting his tears fall again,in the restaurant they looked like a family,they were how he always wanted to be,Jongin was doing a good job with making Sehun happy,but he was still angry with him,he needs to do more to breack his walls,he needs to do much much more to make him trust him again.

Kyungso went back to him room pulling out the only photo he saved with him and Jongin,it was the same photo that Jongin has on his phone.

-, What should I do now?What should I do for Sehun and me?’ He thought not to think that much now and sleep,he didn’t got a good night sleep since he got here and maybe tomorrow he’ll think better and more clear.

 

 

 

 

Hey ho^^ I got to update faster because I had a free day from work and I had time to write^^tell me what u think and sorry for any mistakes*bow*enjoy and bye bye for now<3