Chapter 19

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo was sulking in his sit, he wanted to go to Japan just him and Jongin not her as well but what can he do now? Throw her off the plane? Kyungsoo titles his head thinking if that was a good idea,will Jongin mind that? His gaze moved to the front seats where Jongin and Hyoseong were holding hands, they were real, their love story was real,Jongin was rubbing his thumb on the back oh her hand gently, he wanted that, he always wanted Jongin but he lost him, he lost so much this years, his mother was right, you find love only once and you should keep it but he didn't.

Jongin wanted to apologize so many times but he didn't listen he always told Luhan and Baekhyung that Jongin for him is dead nothing more than a bad memory,a memory that gave him Sehun and this angel still waiting to be born, Jongin was more than a bad memory he was the father of his kids but will he ever find out that? It was better to find out? 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip when he saw Jongin placing a sweet kiss on her cheek, he remembered the kiss they shared in the flower shop even if it was just a peck that made his heart go crazy, Kyungsoo missed those plump lips, those lips that kissed him in so many times before now all is just a memory nothing much.

Kyungsoo moved his gaze to his sleeping son, how much he wants to see Sehun happy next to his mother and father in a real family.The shourter brushed his hair letting out a small smile.

-,I am sorry Sehun for the way I act, maybe one day you will know about everything and you won't judge me to harsh, I love you so much Sehunnie.' Some tears left his eyes but he wipped them fast.

-,Hyung are you okay?' He heard Jongin's worried voice.

-,Yes, why?' He fake a smile hoping to please Jongin.

-,You seem down,are you nervouse to see Taemin?' Jongin was so nice again not knowing anything about the past.

-,Yes I am nervouse to finally see Taemin again so don't worry about me.' Jongin nodded turning back to his seat but in his eyes Kyungsoo saw jealousy, was Jongin jealous over Taemin, but why? 

 

When the airplane landed Sehun was up as well jumping and smiling happy.

-,Let's go omma! Faster faster!' Sehun was pulling Kyungsoo's hand.

-,Slowly Sehun,omma can't run anymore or your dongsaeng will get upset.'

-,But omma!' Sehun started to whine still pulling his hand.

Sehun started to look over the figure he knows so good the only person he knows is his dad, the one that was next to him when he was sick, the one that read him bedtime stories, the person he loves as a father.

-,Appa!' Sehun left Kyungsoo hand running when he saw Taemin smiling at them

-, Oua my baby boy is so big now.'Taemin took Sehun in his arms hugging the petite boy.

-, Sehunnie missed appa so much.' Sehun was hugging his neck tight scared to let go.

-, I know, I missed you as well and wow someone got more big since I last saw you.' Taemin chuckled seeing Kyungsoo ducky walking to him.

-,Hey don't make fun of a pregnant person!' Kyungsoo smiled back at Taemin.

Taemin placed Sehun down going to hug Kyungsoo as well, he really missed the shorter more than he imagined so he cupped his cheeks and without thinking too much he kissed those red and plump lips taking Kyungsoo by surprise but for some reason he kissed back.

-,I think we should go back to Korea.' Kyungsoo and Taemin heard Jongin's pissed voice.Taemin pulled back remembering that they have company.

-,Welcome to Japan Jongin and who is this pretty lady?' Hyoseong cheeks got a little pink.

-,My name's Hyoseong,Jongin's girlfriend.' Taemin blinked his eyes but he smiled.

-,Nice meeting you,I'm Lee Taemin,I'm sure you will like it here.' 

-,I'm sure about that as well.' She hugged Jongin's arm but she missed his gaze , he never saw someone else kissing his hyung and that really bothers him more than he imagined.

 -,Come let's go now.' Sehun was back in Taemin's arms humming happy,Kyungsoo followed them together with the couple,Jongin was glancing at Kyungsoo, he shoudn't feel like this but he does,why because he has a girlfriend that he loves then why does he feel anger? 

Outside there was a limousin making Kyungsoo to chuckle when he saw Sehun's cute face.

-, Oaaa appa! Big car big car!' Taemin started to laugh.

-,Yes a big car for my big boy.' Sehun started to wiggle around happy, once he got in the car the kid started to run around, Kyungsoo knew that Taemin will do something like this so he wasn't shocked about it.Jongin and Hyoseong sat down as well but only one was happy about this, Hyoseong , she planned everything what to do with Jongin,to be only them no Kyungsoo in the way like in Korea, she doesn't know what was between them but she doesn't like it the way they look at each other.

Jongin on the other hand was clenching his fist in anger every time Taemin was placing his hand over his hyung, he should be the one doing that but why? Since when is he thinking like this, he's not gay he has a girlfriend then why is he like this and that kiss made his heart jump in happiness but why? Why doesn't he remember anything, who was Kyungsoo for him? 

-, Since is your first day here in Tokyo I was thinking to go out and eat somethong and later our company holds a party and you're all invited.' 

-,I like parties good thing that I brought a dress with me.'Hyoseong hugged Jongin's arm more tight putting her head on his shoulder.

-, Sehunnie party!!!'

-, But Sehunnie will sleep then is only for big people.' The younger started to sulk.

-,But Sehunnie is big....' 

-, No you're a big baby and still needs sleep to ge more and more big to take care of your dongsaeng okay?' Sehun crossed his arms before his chest.

-,But if I'm not sleepy can I come?' Taemin looked at Kyungsoo but he only smiled, is not his business now.

-,Okay kid if you're still up until we need to leave you can come with us.' Sehun jumped happy.

-,I won't sleep appa you will see.' But after they eat and walked around the city Sehun was fast asleep in Taemin's arms.

-, And he said he won't sleep.' Kyungsoo was amused because he knew that Sehun was going to sleep.

-,Don't worry about him Soo, he will be safe because my mother is here as well and she will take care of him.' 

-, Your mother is here? What about your father?' 

-, Not yet, he will come this days but I don't know when.' Kyungsoo just nodded not asking more,Taemin will talk with him later.

-, Feel like home.' Taemin opened the door to his huge apartament making Hyoseong to stop breathing, the place was beautiful big and luxurious.

-,Taemin dear you're back with your friends.' 

-,Yes mom you know Kyungsoo and this is Jongin and Hyoseong.' 

-,Nice meeting you all I hope you will have fun time here and is this Sehunnie?'She came to Taemin taking the baby from his hands.

-,He felt asleep until we came home.'

-,Don't worry Kyungsoo dear I will take care of him,I think I still know how to raise a baby.' Kyungsoo bowed to her.Ms Lee was always the nice one just like Taemin.She knows that Taemin is gay but she can't do anything to change his husband mind on making Taemin to marry a girl,he needs to marry for the company's good.

-,Thank you once again for calling us here is really beautiful.'

-,Thank you dear and have fun tonight,I better go and put Sehun to bed he is heavy with every minute.' They all bowed to her thanking her again.

-,Well I better go and change,you know how girls are.'She pecked Jongin's lips leaving to her room.

-,We should ho as well Soo I wanna show you ,your room as well.'

-,My room?' Kyungsoo titled his head.

-, Okay you will sleep in my room.' Taemin saw Jongin's angry face, he was right, Jongin still likes him even if he doesn't remember anything.

-, I better take a shower as well.' Jongin left angry seeing them like that.

-,Sure Jongin be ready on time for the party.' Taemin took Kyungsoo's hand pulling him away.

Jongin clenched his fist again but what can he do now? He has a girlfriend that he loves, yes he loves her , he loves her.Jongin walkd away with that thought in his head.

 

-, How are you feeling Kyungsoo?' Taemin and Kyungsoo were in the tub washing each other.

-,I should ask you the same, why did you tell me to come here?' 

-, To have fun and because I missed you like crazy.' Taemin placed his hand over his belly feeling a kick.

-,I see that someone else missed me as well.' Kyungsoo smiled but something was missing, maybe Jongin?

-, I saw the way he looks at you Soo, he still loves you.' 

-,He has a girlfriend and no memory, he may love me but I don't know, I want him back my Jongin that I fell in love with, the bad boy from school, I want that Jongin.'

-,He may never come back Soo,did you ever thought about that?' Kyungsoo looked down at his belly seeing how his son was moving inside.

-, All the time.' Taemin didn't say anything else he just hugged the shorter tight.

-,I belive that everything will be okay.' Kyungsoo nodded knowing that nothing will be okay, Jongin is not his anymore.

-,Let's just have fun Soo tonight.' Taemin kissed his cheek pulling him out the tub.

-,And I will make sure that he will fall for you again.' Kyungsoo looked puzzled at him.

-,What's on your mind Taemin? Don't do something bad.'

-,Bad? I am an angel Soo.' Kyungsoo started to laugh.

-,Yah sure a black angel,really Taemin don't do anything.' Taemin just smiled at Kyungsoo ruffing his wet hair.

-,Let's make you beautiful Soo.' Kyungsoo shook his head letting Taemin to help him dress.

 

Jongin was the first to be ready ,he was waiting in the living room drinking a glass or whiskey waiting for the rest to be done.

-,You're bored?' Taemin sat next to him smiling.

-, Just a little, I never knew that girls needs so much time to get ready.' 

-,And you didn't saw my mother, she needs hours to pick up some earrings.'Jongin chuckled imagining that.

-, Can I ask you something Jongin?' Jongin moved his gaze to Taemin.

-,Sure.'

-,How's to forget everything and start again?' Jongin didn't get the question first but something in his eyes told him that Taemin is not that happy with all of this.

-, For me is hard because I always feel that I missed something in my life that I left someone down and I try every day to remember but nothing, the only person that I know is hyung.'

-, Soo was really scared back then,he was next to you every day until you woke up.' 

-,He was? He never told me that.' Taemin felt pitty for them, he is sure that Jongin suffers just like Kyungsoo and is not right, their love story is so sad.

Jongin and Taemin wanted to say more but Kyungsoo came in the room making Jongin to smile seeing the shorter.

-,Sorry guys but the baby made me pee like ten time until now.' Kyungsoo was wearing all black since his belly was big but he had dressup pants with a long shirt and a vest over it the only color was from the red rose from his vest,his hair was up looking perfect for Jongin but what was more beautiful was his smile.

-,Is okay hyung,Hyoseong isn't ready as well.'

-,I am done guys.' They all moved their eyes to the beautiful girl.She was looking stunning.Her pink dress and hight heels made her look like a real lady,her make up was clean not too much and hair up made all of them blush even if they were gay.

-,Okay since we all ready now let's go.' Taemin was the first to talk but Jongin and Kyungsoo were still looking at her, Jongin knew that she was beautiful but now she was perfect making his heart beat faster but Kyungsoo was jealous because she was looking so beautiful.

-,Let's go Soo and stop biting your lips it will bleed.' Taemin Whispered into his ear,Kyungsoo didn't realise he was biting his lip that hard.

-,Sorry.' Kyungsoo saw Jongin going to her and he didn't like the way he was looking at her, he was looking like that only at him.

Taemin pated his back knowing what he feels,Kyungsoo and the rest left, in the car it was silence, he was looking out the window seeing Jongin reflexion on the window, how much he wants to turn back time and never confess, life would be much easy for all of them,everything's his fault,he had to fall for the bad boy,he knew from the start that Jongin is too good for him so why did he lied to himself that he can be happy next to him? Why did he had to get upset when he found out the truth? Because he wanted to belive that everything was real not just a stupid bet but it never was so why is he jealous now,why he wants Jongin so badly back? Because he loves him that much even after so many years.

-,Soo are you okay?' Kyungsoo turned his head seeing Taemin's worried face.

-,Yes I'm okay don't worry.'

-,And you know that I never belive that but we will talk about it later now we're here let's go.' He saw that Jongin was out the car holding her hand.

-,I'm okay Taemin.'He fake a smile going up where the party was, most of the guests where from Japan so Kyungsoo was just looking around and eat, what else can you do to a patry that you don't know the language? Eat,get drunk and huck up with someone for the night but since he was pregnant food was the only option for him.

His gaze runned thrue the room looking for a tall tanned and good looking guy and he found Jongin with her at the bar laughing about something, they were having a good time but here he was feeling that he will throw up from so many cakes.

-,Stop staring and enjoy Soo and please don't eat so many cakes they are not good for the baby.'Kyungsoo turned to him about to cry.

-,Then let me drink, let me get so drunk that I will forget! Make all my memories go away, kill me Taemin I beg you!' Taemin didn't hear Kyungsoo talk like this since they were in America and Kyungsoo was drunk every day even if he was pregnant with Sehun,he was scared that Kyungsoo will lose the baby but Sehun fight in his belly and made his mother better but seeing Kyungsoo like this again made Taemin angry on everything.

-,Do Kyungsoo if you don't stop this I will tell Jongin everything.' Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger letting his tears fall down his cheek.

-,N-no please , he...he seems so happy next to her ,I want him to be happy please don't.' Taemin let out a heavy sigh.

-,Let's dance Soo.'Taemin pulled his hand walking with the shorter where the others were dancing,it was a slow song so Taemin wrapped his hands around his waist hugging Kyungsoo as much he can.

Kyungsoo placed his head on his chest hearing his heart beating so fast,was because the music? 

 

Jongin moved his gaze just for a moment from Hyoseong when he saw his hyung dancing so close with Taemin,that feeling came back but why?

-,Honey are you okay?' Jongin turned his head back smiling at her but he gazed back at the two.

 

-, Soo I love you.' Kyungsoo looked up seeing Taemin beeing serious.

-, I know that.'

-, I know that I always told you to be happy and fight for him but can you think of really loving me back one day?'Kyungsoo placed his head back on his chest feeling his heart going crazy.

-, You know my answer to that question,I love you too but I don't think you would be happy next to me the way you want,I did try to love you they way you want but I can't and I'm sorry,I am selfish and I want you to take care of me because you make me feel safe but you should be loved the right way.' Kyungsoo looked back up at Taemin smiling.

-,Thank you for everything , you saved my life,you took care of me when I was lost you help me with Sehun and loved him like it was yours and I'm sure you will love Min the same way you love Sehun.'

-,Can I kiss you Soo?' Kyungsoo nodded forgeting about the others.

Taemin lean over kissing those red and addicting lips, they didn't saw the glares and shock from others eyes but Taemin saw the only glare he care,Jongin didn't move his eyes feeling his blood boiling in his vains he was so angry that he clenched his fist over his glass making the poor glass break into million of pieces.

-,Jongin! Your hand!' Jongin didn't care about the pain or the blood he wanted to go there and pull his hyung away.

-,I'm okay don't worry but I wanna leave this place,I wanna sleep.' Jongin turned leaving the party but Hyodeong runned after him taking his hand making Jongin to look at her.

-,What is wrong with you! Look at your hand is bleeding.'

-, I'm sorry but I'm just tired that is all.' 

-,Okay let's go back amd sleep what do you say?' Jongin nodded,maybe tomorrow he will know what to do or know why he feels like this.

 

Taemin pulled back smiling at Kyungsoo.

-,I think your plan worked,now they all know you're gay.' Kyungsoo opened his eyes feeling the eyes over them.

-,How did you know?' 

-,I'm pregnant Taemin not stupid,I know that you don't want to get married with a girl and this was the best moment to show your father that you likes guys and I'm happy I helped you.' Taemin smiled carassing his cheek.

-, Thank you Soo you're the best thing that ever happened to me.' 

-, And I'm sure I won't be the last one ' Kyungsoo smiled back at him.

-,What do you say we go home now?Is late and I'm sure Min wanna sleep.' 

-,What about Jongin?' Taemin looked around but no sign of them.

-,I think they are busy? I'm sorry Soo.' Kyungsoo looked down.

-,No is okay they are lovers after all,let's go back now Taemin.' Taemin took Kyungsoo hand going back home,he was tired from all of this and he can't belive he broke down again, he wanted to hurt his boy like he did to Sehun, he wanted to die again and forget about Jongin about everything.

Kyungsoo was in bed next to Taemin, the younger was sleeping but he can't sleep now, his fingers started to trace the outliner of his face.

-,How easy was to love you from the beginning,no more drama in my life just me and you happy and I'm sorry for hurting you as well but I belive that you will have a happy ending because you're heart is so good and sweet.' Kyungsoo let his tears fall down his pillow,he should run away again ,he started to be really good at it.

-,,Good night Taemin and I love you as well.' Kyungsoo turned his back closing his eyes trying to get some sleep.

Taemin opened his eyes smiling.

-,Good night Soo.' Taemin hugged him tight going back to sleep.

 

Some rooms away Jongin was up looking into the dark,Hyoseong was sleeping next to him holding his arm but it was strange,her hand wasn't the one he was used to hold,yes she was perfect,beautiful,young,smart but just that,tonight she made his heart beat faster but only that,he was sure that at firtst it was love but now he doesn't,or maybe he doesn't know what love is.

Jongin turned his head at her seeing her smiling in her sleep,she must have a good dream if she is smiling like that,is a dream about him? Is Kyungsoo dreaming as well,about him or Taemin? He really wish is about him.

-,I'm sorry for everything.' Jongin pulled his hand away turning his back at her.

 

 

Jongin woke up feeling the sun shining up the sky,he streched his arms seeing that Hyoseong's not next to him,she must be up.He washed up going to eat breakfast but in the living room was just Taemin reading the news paper.

-,Good morning Jongin,had a good sleep?' 

-,You can say that.'Jongin sat down at the table porring himself some coffee.

-,You left early so I bet you had a good time.'Taemin let the news paper down smirking at Jongin.

Jongin didn't replay to that,but he looked around the table nobody was there,where was Kyungsoo?

-,Where is everyone?'

-,Well your girlfriend left to shop since you were sleeping and she got bored,Sehun's getting dressed because we need to leave and Soo is out as well to buy something for the baby,he wanted to be alone so I will take care of Sehun for today,what is your plan Jongin?' 

-, I don't know yet but a walk would be good.'

-,Have fun Jongin I'm sure you will like it here and excuse me for now I need to go,don't be late for dinner.' Taemin stood up leaving Jongin alone.

-,Yah have fun Jongin.' Jongin finished his breakfast leaving as well.

Tokyo was daeback,Jongin never saw so many weird people,Korea  is nothing like this,he was walking with his hands in his pockets when he saw a cute shorter walking like a duck.

 Kyungsoo was looking at something in the window so Jongin walked to him grinning.

-,You saw something nice.' He whispered making Kyungsoo to jump.

-,Yah don't ever do that to a pregnant person, you want me to give birth here?!' 

-, Oh no I'm sorry hyung I will but you ice cream.' Kyungsoo wiggled his nose.

-, Hmm I think ,Min says yes as well.'

-,Min? That will be his name?'Kyungsoo and Jongin start walking slowly.

-,Sehun wanted that name so I guess yes,he likes it and I like it as well.' 

-,I like it as well hyung,Min-a.' Kyungsoo smiled but he stopped when he saw Jongin's hurt hand.

-,What happened with your hand?!' Jongin looked down at his hand smiling.

-,Is nothing hyung just an accident I'm okay.'

-,Are you sure?' Kyungsoo runned his finger over the wound.

-,Yes I'm sure and let's eat that ice cream.' Kyungsoo nodded starting to walk with Jongin, it was nice, just him and Jongin talking about nothing and everything.He should tell Jongin the truth now he really should.

-,Oh hyung I think it will rain.'Kyungsoo looked up and back at Jongin.

-,I don't think so let's walk some more.' 

-, Hm okay hyung.' Kyungsoo and Jongin walked more but none of them talked, it was a nice walk but when dark clouds started to gather Jongin started to smirk at Kyungsoo.

-, Okay you were right it will rain.' Kyungsoo didn't finish that and a summer rain started to pour down heavy.

-,I told you hyung!' Jongin took his hand starting to run and find a place to cover.

Kyungsoo started to laugh like crazy making Jongin to laugh as well,two crazy guys running in the cold rain.

-,Come hyung this way.' Jongin found a covered place.Kyungsoo was breathing fast from all the running, he can't belive he run like that but the good part was that Jongin was still holding his hand so tight.

-,It think it will rain for some time but we should stay here until it stops or we can find a taxi and go home.' Staying here was a good idea for Kyungsoo but he started to get cold and shiver like a little puppy next to Jongin.

-,You're cold hyung, come here.' Jongin hugged Kyungsoo to his chest trying to stop the shorter from trembling.Kyungsoo placed his head on Jongin's chest hearing his heart beat,it was different than Taemin's one.

-,Your heart beats so fast Jongin.' Kyungsoo mumbled into his chest making Jongin to wraps his arms more tight abound him.

-,Hyung I....' He what? Like him? He wanted to say that but he's not sure about it, does he like Kyungsoo in that way? What about the real father, what will happen when he will be back?

Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin with his big eyes making his heart beat much faster if that is posible.

-,You what Jongin?'His voice was low and scared,he will get his confession now? 

-,I....I...' Jongin lean over and he kissed Kyungsoo's lips,he wanted to do that so badly and he just did it,he doesn't care what will happen next but he was happy when Kyungsoo wrapped his hands around his neck kissing him back.

 

 

Hey ho^^ lol is just a small chapter but fun to write^^ enjoy and so sorry again for my bad english>.< buy for now <3