Hurting you again.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Jongin was trying to understand what he heard,the same sentence was playing over and over,how can Kyungsoo be pregnant?Jessica told him that guys can't get pregnant,how is this real?Is Kyungsoo lieng to him again?

-, H-how can you be pregnant?This is not real! Kyungsoo stop lieng to me.' Jongin was holding Kyungsoo's shoulder so tight that they got red.Kyungsoo tried to get away to run again,he didn't wanna say all of that,he didn't wanna tell Jongin about this.

-, KYUNGSOO STOP RUNNING AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!!' Kyungsoo stopped moving when he heard Jongin yelling at him,this was a first.

-, Yes Kai!I'm really pregnant!How do you think Sehun got born?I didn't adopt him,I didn't had a girlfriend in America,I got pregnant with Taemin just like now!' Kyungsoo started to smirk,lieng was so easy now,he saw Jongin's hurt face,everyone was hurt,him,Jongin,Sehun,Taemin,Baekhyun,Luhan all were hurting because his stupidity,but he won't stop,not now.

Jongin was stunned,he wanted to throw up as well,how can this be real?Is he sleeping,is this just a nightmare?All his life is just a stupid dream?Sehun is not Taemin's kid,it can't be no?

-, Now let me go Kai!Stay away from my life!I told you,I don't love you anymore!I'm happy here so leave Kai!Leave and never come back!' Kyungsoo tried again to free himself but Jongin started to hold him more tight.

-, You're lieng!You always lied to me Kyungsoo!Stop!Just stop for once and think!I'm sick of you always running away,I tried to make everything better!I wanted to come after you in America but Luhan never told me where you are!I wanted to apologize so many times for what I did, but I couldn't!Kyungsoo if you want to hurt me you're doing a good job!I am hurt!Are you happy? It make you sleep better at night?!' Jongin was crying because he was hurt now,he never knew that Kyungsoo will hurt him this much,he was hurt before as well but now the pain was different,the pain was eating him alive.Kyungsoo stop moving looking down letting his bangs covering his tears away.

-, Yes I'm happy because you're hurt,I always dream of making you pay for what you did,I'm happy when I see you like this!So stop coming back!!!'' Kyungsoo pulled his arms from Jongin running away from the house.

 

Jongin heart was broke but he won't give up not now,this was the last time when he will go after Kyungsoo,this was the last time begging him to love him back.Jongin stood up running out the house looking after the older.

Ouside was pouring really heavy,it was hard to see anything on this rain but he spotted a silhouette walking slwoly in the rain.Jongin runned after him.Kyungsoo was walking thinking about what he told Jongin,he felt guilty for everything he said,he wanted to hear Jongin telling one more time that he loves him.Maybe he went to far now.Kyungsoo stopped starting to shake crying.Taemin was right he was stupid.He wanted to run back and apologize when he felt someone hugging him from the back.

-,Kyungsoo I'm sorry for everything that I did to you,yes you have all the right to be upset but that was then,I was a kid like you,I didn't knew what I wanted from my one life,but now I know,I really love you,I will die for you just to see you smile,I can't live without you I want us to stop fighting,Kyungsoo please forgive me.' Kyungsoo bitted his lover lip holding back his sobs. 

Jongin turned him around smiling,this was the last time trying if Kyungsoo tells him no,he will give up,Kyungsoo looked up jumping in Jongin's neck kissing him like his life depended on that kiss.Jongin kissed him back hugging his middle,they were both lost in the kiss,this was the most sweet kiss that they ever shared.Kyungsoo pulled back smiling at Jongin.

-,Jongin I love you as well,I'm sorry about what I said,I want you back.' Jongin smiled hugging him more tight.They were crazy,sitting in the middle of the rain but who cares?Kyungsoo just called him Jongin but something made him scared to let him go,what if Kyungsoo will run away again?What if he's lieng again?

-,Please don't leave me again Soo,I need you,let's try one more time.' Kyungsoo nodded his head smiling hidding his face more in his chest,Baekhyun was right,everyone deserves a second chance.

-,Let's go back Jongin,let's try again because I need you as well.'' Jongin kissed his forehead smiling.

-, Yes let's go back now.' Kyungsoo took Jongin's hand smiling,this was real,he needs Jongin to help him with the baby,he had Taemin and Baekhyun with Sehun but now he wanted to have the real father of his child,Kyungsoo felt happy because Jongin came after him,he was tired of running,the older tight his grip ensuring that all is real.

 

 

 

Cars were passed them,the rain was coming down hard but they didn't care,nothing cared now,they were happy after so many years,Kyungsoo was happy,smiling,beliving that everything will be fine,Sehun will have next to him his real dad that made him giggle alone,he heard in the background wheels creak on the wet ground,he felt just a push,everything went to fast for him,the last thing Kyungsoo remembered was Jongin's smiling face and blood,lots of blood.

 

Kyungsoo was walking through a field of beautiful flowers,everything was so colorful,he sat down looking up the sky,the wind was blowing making the petals to fly away,he closed his eyes enjoyng the wind that was passing through his hair.Sehun would love it here,to run all day,maybe Jongin will like it as well?He really need to bring him here.

,,Soo open your eyes,you can't sleep now.'' Kyungsoo opened his eyes seeing Jongin looking at him smiling.

,,J-Jongin?!What are you doing here?''

,,I came to take you back,you need to open your eyes Soo,I love you,you don't need to sleep now,Sehun needs you!'' The blue sky turned black with a heavy wind.

,,Why am I here Jongin?Where are you going?You're leaving me again?Don't go I love you!'' Jongin was walking away from him but still smiling.

,,Jongin don't leave me,I'm sorry for everything please don't leave me now!!!'' Kyungsoo started to run after him but Jongin was more far and far away from him.

,,Wake up Kyungsoo!Wake up!!'' 

 

 

-, JONGIN!!' Kyungsoo opened his eyes with tears running down his cheeks.

-, Soo you're awake,Oh my God you're okay!' He felt Taemin hugging him tight,everything was a blurr,what happened?Where is he?That was just a nightmare?

-, T-Taemin?W-where am I?' His body was aching in pain.

-, You don't remember anything?' Taemin pulled back sitting down his bed,Kyungsoo saw the hospital bed and the room,he was in a hospital?

-, You and Jongin got in an accident,some car lost his line drive and run over you but Jongin pushed you away,I don't know how or why but you were still holding his hand when the ambulance came there.'' Kyungsoo tried to remember but everything was blank.

-, Soo what happened?I left you two alone for one day and you try to kill each other?I thought you're more mature than that,make me understand what happened,and you told me you're not pregnant,why did you lied?' That was right,his baby,Kyungsoo eyes got bigger,did he lost the baby?

-, Calm down,you're okay and the baby is okay as well,just make me understand what happened.' 

-, I don't remember everything,but I did told Jongin about the baby and that I wanna start over again,but I don't remember the rest,I don't know what happened,but where is Jongin?' Taemin moved his eyes down,not knowing how to tell the older.

-, Taemin?! Where is Jongin?' Kyungsoo started to feel scared,something happened?Is Jongin injured?

-, Soo try to calm down okay?Don't stress yourself is not good for the baby.' Taemin took his hand making him more nervous.

-, Taemin just tell me what happened!'

-, Jongin is.....is in a coma Soo,the car hit his head and abdomen really bad,he went in surgery but his brain is sleeping,they don't know if he will ever wake up.'Kyungsoo looked in Taemin's eyes lost,this was a bad joke?If yes he will hurt them so much.

-, Tell me is just a bad joke and you want to punish me for everything that I did,TELL ME THAT IS JUST A ING LIE!' Kyungsoo was trembling so hard that Taemin got scared for him,he went to him hugging him tight.

-, I'm sorry but is all real,he saved your life Soo,I don't know why things happened like this,but everything is real.' Taemin felt his shirt weet,Kyungsoo was crying silenty still hoping that everything was fake.

-,Don't cry Soo,is not your fault,you can see him if you want.' Kyungsoo nodded his head,Taemin was wrong,it was his fault.

-,Where is Sehun? Is he okay?I wanna see my boy Teamin!' Taemin his head trying yo make him feel better.

-,Don't worry about Sehun,he is with my dad.'Kyungsoo glanced at Taemin puzzled.

-,Yes with my dad and can I say he loves Sehun?' 

-,Really? That is nice? Can you felp me get to the toilet?' Taemin helped him getting off the bed going to the bathroom.Kyungsoo saw on his face just some  bruisses but in rest he was okay.Jongin was that hurt to be in a coma?

 

Kyungsoo was in from of his door scared to get in but he had to,Jongin saved him after all,he did so much for him and he did what?Nothing.Kyungsoo took a big breath opening the door.

 

Jongin was there lying in bed,Kyungsoo got closer to him seeing his face,Jongin's head was covered in bandages with a bruised lip and eye but he was still beautiful like always

Kyungsoo got to his bed tacking his hand in his one hand smiling.

-,Jongin open your eyes for me,I told you so many lies and I'm really sorry for everything,I have so much to tell you now,but you need to open your eyes and look at me like you always looked,full of love,so open your eyes Jongin to tell me again how much you love me over and over again.' Kyungsoo sat down next to Jongin closing his eyes,yes this was God coming back on him for everything he did wrong.

-,I love you Kim Jongin,everything will be okay.' Nothing was okay,Jongin was still in a coma ,Kyungsoo was three months pregnant by now,his belly was visible,soon Kyungsoo will find out what gender is his baby,he wanted a girl now,he wanted Sehun to take care of her like a big brother.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan came visiting when they found out about Jongin,what shocked them more was Kyungsoo big belly,Baekhyun was speechless for three hours,he missed so much beeing in Seoul and his brother here,Kyungsoo cryied when he was alone with his brother telling him how stupind he was all this time,Baekhyun hugged his brother patting his back telling him that everything will be okay and Jongin will wake up smiling like always.Kyungsoo prayed for that but still nothing,Jongin was sleeping so peacefully,is he thinking about him while sleeping?

 

 

-, Sehun,let's go!Jongin appa will get upset if we get late.'Kyungsoo was in Sehun's room dressing the little guy.

-, But omma when is Jongin appa going to wake up?He is sleeping to much and I really miss him.' Sehun hugged his mother's neck tight.

-, I don't know sweetei but I hope soon because I miss him as well.' Kyungsoo hugged his boy back trying to smile.

-,Now let's go honey.' Sehun took his mother hand happy leaving his room.

 

-, Soo you're going at the hospital?' Taemin popped his head out of the kitchen where he was with Luhan making breakfast.

-, Yes Taemin,I have a feeling that he will wake up this time.' Kyungsoo knew that is just a fake feeling but he still hope.

-, Okay be careful and tell him hi from me.' Kyungsoo smiled leaving the house with Sehun,he walked till the hospital it was a nice day to walk and again think,he was thinking in the last month over and over again.What is he'll love Jongin?How is he going to take care of two kids that are his?They all tell him that everything will be okay but what if nothing will be okay?

 

 

Kyungsoo took Sehun in his arms going in the hospital,all the nurses knew him,he was every day here talking with Jongin like he was alive.Today was like any other day,he greeted the doctors and nurses going to Jongin's room.Kyungsoo opened the door remaining in place,Jongin was up laughing with a girl hugginh his neck.

-, Appa!You're up!' Sehun made him and the girl to let go looking at Kyungsoo and Sehun.

-, You're up.' Kyungsoo smiled,Jongin was finely up.But why was he looking at him like that?

-, I better go Jongin,you and Kyungsoo have so much to talk about.'Jessica sit up smiling at Kyungsoo.

-, But I don't know him.' Jessica and Kyungsoo changed a look glancing back at Jongin that was lost.Kyungsoo knew that this will happen,the doctors told him about losing his memory,something in him made him happy about this.He and Jongin can start over again.

Jessica wanted to tell him about Kyungsoo but the older spoke first.

-,We're good friends Kai,that's all and I'm happy you're finely up.' Kyungsoo smiled making Jessica more puzzled.

Sehun left his mother side running to Jongin's bed happy.

-, Appa!Sehunnie missed you!' Jongin blinked his eyes,is he a real dad?

-, He is my son?I'm married?' Sehun jumped up to his bed hugging Jongin's neck tight.

-, No,he is calling all people that he likes appa,you're single Kai,not a wife or anything.' Jongin nodded his head looking at Kyungsoo belly.

-, Are you pregnant?Guys can get pregnant as well?' Kyungsoo stoked his belly smiling.

-, Yes I am pregnant and I don't know about others or is just me but Sehun is my son as well ,I gave birth to him.' Jessica gasped hearing this,so Jongin was right all along and the older was pregnant 100% sure with Jongin again then why is he lieng?

-, Oh,that must be hard on you,who is the father?' Jongin didn't knew how to ask this questions.

-, The father is gone,I'm doing this alone but don't worry I have friends that help me.' Jongin got sad hearing this,the shorter looked sad as well,he guessed he missed the father of the kids.

-, I'm sorry to hear that,maybe he will come back one day.' Kyungsoo heart cracked hearing Jongin's sad words.

-, I hope that as well,but I better leave now,you need to relax now,come Sehun,say bye bye to Kai appa.' Sehun pouted kissing Jongin's cheek.

-, Bye appa,come visit Sehunnie.' Jongin ruffed his hair smiling.

-, Sure little guy,I promise.' Sehun hugged his neck again running back to Kyungsoo.

-, Take care Kai,don't stress to much about you're memory.' Kyungsoo bowed turning to leave.

-, Will you visit me again?' Kyungsoo stopped looking down but he turned with a fake smile on his lips.

-, Sure I will come again,now rest.' Kyungsoo left the room holing back his sobs,Kyungsoo didn't want to cry in front of Sehun again because he won't come again,this was the perfect time to start again without them suffering,Jongin can love someone new again and he can take care of his babies with Taemin,everyone will be happy then why is he so upset?

 

Kyungsoo was about to leave when he heard his name beeing called,he turned around seeing Jessica running to him.

-, Why did you lied to him?' Kyungsoo saw this girl when he was at that restaurant,she was Jongin's friend how Baekhyun told him.

-, Because is better,I made him suffer and this is the chance for him to love again for me to love again,why try making him remember what we did?' 

-, Because he loves you,I knew how much he suffered when you run away from him,I know how much he cried,I love him Kyungsoo,but I never tried something because he loves you,I was a replacement for you one night but he was hollow,he saw just you and nobody else,tell him the truth,make him love you the way it should.' Kyungsoo wanted to slap her,how can she slep with him?But something made him look better at her.

-, You're pregnat as well.' Jessica eyes got bigger.

-, W-who did you know?!' Kyungsoo smirked his one belly.

-, Because I can see it,even if you wanna hide it under your clothes I can still see it.' Jessica looked down at her belly smiling.

-, Yes I am pregnant but don't worry Jongin won't ever know about this,I have a boyfriend that loves me and he thinks is his baby,let's say that Jongin gave me his as a god bye gift and I love it,but I still fight for him to remember you,come again Kyungsoo,he needs you and you need him,please.' Jessica smiled turning around leaving Kyungsoo squeezing his fist.

Jessica was happy like this then why can't he?Because he still loves Jongin like back then or even more?Kyungsoo took Sehun in his arms,the little guy was puzzled,he was smart but everything that happened now made him confused.

-, Let's go home Sehunnie.' Sehun nodded putting his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

-, I miss Jongin appa.'

-, Hm.'Kyungsoo drove home thinking and thinking,maybe being friends was more better,Jessica was wrong ,he won't ever tell the truth to Jongin about them.

 

When he got home Sehun felt asleep,Kyungsoo took the boy in his arms going inside slowly,he didn't wanna see anyone now,the pregnant got to his room putting Sehun down to his bed careful not to wake him up,Kyungsoo slowly got next to his baby hugging Sehun tight to his chest.He won't cry he can't cry now,Jongin will be happy alone he needs to be.Kyungsoo closed his eyes falling asleep as well.

-, Hyung wake up,is dinner time.' Kyungsoo heard his brother voice like in a dream,he slowly opened his eyes seeing that Sehun was gone.

-, Where is Sehun?' 

-, Oh he is down eating,we didn't knew you were home until Sehun got in the living room asking for food,when did you came back?' Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes trying to wake up.

-, Some time ago,but Baek I'm not that hungry,can I sleep more?' 

-, Hyung when you're like this something happened.So tell me what.' Baekhyun knows him so better,even better than himself.

-, Jongin woke up.' 

-, Wow really?! That is great!Why are you upset?'

-, He...he has amnesia.He doesn't know me or you or Sehun.' Kyungsoo looked down smiling but he felt a tight hug from his brother.

-, Hyung is okay to cry,you don't need to hide from me,I'm your brother,I know you so is okay.' Kyungsoo let go of all his tears hugging Baekhyun so tight that he left the yourger breathless,he didn't care now,Kyungsoo cried until he had no more tears to cry.

-, I hate him Baek! I hate him! Why do I always end up hurting and crying?I wanted to get my revenge on him so much and now life gets back on me!I hate my life!I just wanted to make him suffer but I always end up suffering!Why?! Why only me?!!!' Baekhyun felt pity for his brother again,Kyungsoo is crying for Jongin but now is different.

-, Shh,hyung I am here,Luhan is here,Taemin is here, you're not alone,we will make Jongin remember you.' 

-, No! Let him be happy like this,I will have this baby here and leave,I need to leave,I need to start again alone just me and my babies,I want him to be happy Baek.' Baekhyun stoked his head nodding his head.

-, Sleep hyung and we can talk about this later,I love you.' Kyungsoo cuddled in the bed alone thanking Baekhyun for everything.

 

 

Jongin was alone in his bed smiling thinking about the older.,,Who are you?You didn't even tell me your name.''

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for this chapter,I wrote it and rewrote it like 10 times....I wanted to finish this story more fast but I got a new idea so hope u will like it.......Enjoy and thank u for suporting this story and my new one.

LOve u guys