Knowing you.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo woke up that morning with a bad feeling,or maybe he was thinking to much?Baekhyun went back home with Luhan now he's just him and Taemin like before,he didn't wanna move but he had to Sehun needs him more now.Kyungsoo sat up washing his face,his cheeks are so fluffy and cute,he's going crazy thinking that his one cheeks as cute.

 

In the last days he felt more better after Jongin left,he needs to be.God comes back at him for everything he did in America that was his thought,that must be it.Having a new baby will make him happy again,he knows now how to take care of a baby and Sehun will be the best hyung ever.The little guy is always hugging his belly talking with his dongsaeng when Kyungsoo told him that he will have a baby brother,Sehun was so happy knowing that.

Kyungsoo felt his stomack growling in hunger,he started smiling stoking his big belly.

-,Let's eat sweetei,I know you're hungry.' Kyungsoo changed leaving his room,he knew that Sehun is up with Taemin probably eating beakfrast and so it was,Sehun was in Taemin's lap telling the older something that made Taemin to laugh hard.

,,Good morning you two,what happened?'' Kyungsoo smiled sitting down on the chair.

-,Omma!!! You're up!'Sehun jumped from Taemin's lap running to his mother hugging Kyungsoo tight.

-,Aigoo my boy is so big now.'' Kyungsoo ruffed his hair making Sehun to pout.

-,No omma!Taemin appa did my hair today.' Kyungsoo raised an eyeabrow looking at Temin holding back his laugh.

,,My boy is a diva now?I think staying with Baekhyun made you a diva as well.' Sehun made a cute face pouting.

,,Stop beeing so cute honey or omma will fall in love with you.'' Taemun startes to laugh as well seeing Kyungsoo soo cheesey with his one son.

-,But omma loves Sehunnie and Sehunnie loves omma so much.' Kyungsoo smiles putting Sehun on his lap,the younger hugged his big belly putting his head trying to hear something.

-,Is my dongsaeng sleeping now omma?'

-,I guess yes sweetei now be a good brother and help omma eat because me and your brother need food.' Sehun nodded happy helping Kyungsoo to eat.

It was a normal morning with Taeming going to work and him helping Sehun to find something new in this world,they were in the back yard planting flowers,that became a Kyungsoo's thing,he always loved flowers he even think about opening a flower shop,he had to do something to forget about Jongin,the younger was gone now he needs to get that and stop dreaming about happy end.

Kyungsoo stopped for a moment looking up seeing the beautiful blue sky thinking what is Jongin doing now?

 

 

 

Jongin was in his office trying to work,it was one of those days that he can't keep his mind on what he had to do.

Singing Jongin turnes his chair looking out the window seeing the blue sky,his memory is still not back.Jongin's still living in a dream not knowing who he really is.Closing his eyes Jongin hoped to open them and everything to be the same.

But he just heard a knock at his door.He turned seeing Baekhyun popping his head smiling.

-,Come in Baek.' Baekhyun came in with coffe in his hands smiling like he always do.

-,Morning hyung,how are you?'Baekhyun sat down pushing the cup to Jongin.

-,I'm good Baek is just one of those days that I wanna go home and think who I am.'

-,But you do that here all the time,I see you spacing out all the time.' 

-,Who am I Baek?What am I?'Jongin run a hand through his hair.

-,You're my boss hyung and a good friend and because you're my friend I tell you to stop finding who you are,your memory will come back just belive in that.' 

-,You think so?'Baekhyun smiled nodding,how much he wanted to see his brother and Jongin happy but making him to remember the bad things wasn't a good idea maybe falling in love again like this will be more better.

Jongin wanted to say more when they heard a knock at the door seeing Mr.Kim entering his office.

-,Dad.' Baekhyun stood up bowing to him telling Jonging good bye.

-,See you later Baek.' Mr.Kim sat down where Baekhyun was sitting.

-,How are you son?' Mr.Kim.was really angry when he heard about his son's memory.

-,The same dad but I guess that today is just more of a bad day.'

-,Son I told you to stay home if you don't feel better,I understand that.'

-, No dad is okay,if I stay home I will go more crazy than here.' Jongin smiled assuring his dad that everything is okay.

-, So if you're okay and you're free what do you say about a date tomorrow?' Jongin started to laugh.

-, No dad,now is not the time for me to start dating,what do I say to the girl?Hey my name is Kim Jongin and I don't know anything about me?'

-, No son this is the chance for you to start again and do something and the girl is nice from a good family and really pretty,just try Jongin.' Jongin stood to think a little,his dad was right,one date won't be that bad no?

-, Okay dad but just one,I really don't feel in the mood to date now.' Mr. Kim smiled happy because he fooled his one son.

-, Have fun son,I'll send the adress later.'Jongin nodded seeing his his dad leaving the office.Once the door was closed he turned looking again at the beautiful sky.

,,Why do I feel that I'm missing someone?'' 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was in the kitchen making dinner with Sehun's help,his baby was calm this evening not moving to much,that was good because his little angel started to kick him so hard,Kyungsoo was thinking that the baby will be like Jongin because Sehun is more like him,calm smiling all the time.Since yesterday he was thinking about the name,what name should he pick for his baby?Last time Luhan came up with Sehun's name and he loved it but now?He was thinking to name him Kai like Jongin's nickname because he was sure that Jongin was gone from his life but was that a good idea?What is Jongin doing now?Thinking about who he is?Starting a new life?Because he was sure the younger won't think about him.

-, I'm home.' Kyungsoo shook his head trying to get over Jongin.

-, Welcome home Taemin.' Kyungsoo smiled when the younger got in the kitchen.

-, Appa!' Sehun jumped in his arms hugging him tight.

-, Hey there my big boy,were you good today?' Sehun nodded his head many times.

-, Yes appa,Sehunnie always good.' Kyungsoo chuckled at his son sweetness.

Taemin put Sehun down ruffing his hair like his mother did that morning making the boy to pout and the rest to laugh.Taemin went to Kyungsoo kissing his cheek looking at the food.

-, How is my hyung doing?' Kyungsoo chuckled again.

-, I'm making pasta and is ready now,let's eat.' Taemin helped Kyungsoo to put the table and eat talking about work and what Kyungsoo did that day.

Sehun felt asleep after dinner in the living room where they were looking at a movie,Kyungsoo saw that Taemin was a little upset but he didn't ask the younger what happened because he knew that Taemin will tell him in the end.

-, I better get Sehun to his room.' Kyungsoo saw how Taemin took his boy up to his room waiting for the younger to come back. 

Taemin kissed Sehun's forehead smiling at the boy,he will miss this.Taemin went back down where Kyungsoo was looking at Tv but not really.He stood down pulling the older to his chest.

-, What happened Taemin?I know that something happened.' He heard the younger sigh so he was right.

-,I will leave to Japan tomorrow,dad told me this and I need to stay there for two years.'

-, Oh.' Kyungsoo knew that today was a bad day since he woke up,this means he will be alone again.

-, I'm really sorry Soo,I told my dad not to send me but everything was settled,you can stay here with Sehun,this is your house as well.' Kyungsoo looked up with tears in his eyes.

-, I will miss you Taemin,so much.' Kyungsoo broke into crying hugging the younger more tight.

-, I know Soo but I will come back to see my other baby,I love you and Sehun so much but I need to do this.' Kyungsoo nodded because Taemin was right.What will he do now?He can't stay here alone with Sehun,the house is to big only for the two of them.

-, Will you help me pack my luggage?And please don't cry Soo because I will cry as well.' Taemin leand over kissing his lips wiping his tears away.

 

 

Kyungsoo help Taemin but end up in the bed cuddling to his chest talking about what will happen and what happened,Kyungsoo start laughing when he remembered Taemin helping him change Sehun's diaper for the first time,it was hilarious seeing the younger disgusted face.They were good memories like the one he had with Jongin and he thought better what to do,he will go back to Seoul to be more close to Baekhyun and Luhan,he really didn't wanna give birth here alone.Taemin told him to stay in his apartamet,it was perfect for him and the new baby.

Kyungsoo and Taemin saw how the sun has started to shine up the sky,Taemin didn't wanna leave now when Kyungsoo needed him more but what else can he do?Fight with his dad?That wasn't a good idea not for him at last.

-, I need to go now Soo but I will call you every time I can and you can call me as well,I love you Do Kyungsoo and stay strong for me.' Kyungsoo looked up from his chest smiling and nodding.

-, I love you too Lee Taemin and don't worry Baekhyun and Luhan will be there for me,be careful and come back to us.' Taemin's eyes started to tear.

-, I will,bye hyung and thank you for everything.' Taemin hugged Kyungsoo one last time sitting up from the bed taking his luggage leaving Kyungsoo alone again.

Taemin went to Sehun's room seeing the boy sleeping in his bed,hot tears started to fall from his eyes knowing that he won't see them that soon.Taemin kissed Sehun's forehead.

-, Stay strong Sehunnie for your omma and dongsaeng.You need to be a big boy from now on,I love you sweetei.' Taemin wiped his tears leaving the room with a heavy heart.

,,I am sorry Soo but I will come back and next time I will make you mine,only mine.''

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo hugged the pillow hidding his face starting to cry so hard,he was alone again,it hurts so bad knowing that nobody will love him now,nobody will tell him that everything will be okay,nothing will be the same now,Taemin was so good to him,why didn't he met him in the first place?Everything was different now,everything was better now.Kyungsoo stood in bed with tears still falling from his eyes remembering what happened,only when Sehun came into the room he smiled.

-,Why is omma crying?'' Sehun sat down next to his omma hugging Kyungsoo's neck tight.

-, Sehunnie what do you say if we go back to Seoul to be close to Baek and Luhan?'

-, And Kai appa?' Sehun was still him asking about Jongin every day.

-, Yes sweetey and next to Kai appa.' Kyungsoo was his hair placing sweete kissies on his forehead.

-, Sehunnie says yessss!!!'  Kyungsoo smiled seeing his son so happy.

 

 

Kyungsoo packed everything he needed calling Baekhyun on the way telling him what happened,his brother was happy because Kyungsoo was coming back to Seoul,being more colse to them always made Baekhyun happy,because maybe he knew how weak his brother is especially now being pregnant again.

On the way Sehun felt asleep amusing Kyungsoo,he was thinking about going back to America to his parents but how to tell them that,,Hey omma I got pregnant again with Joning Surprise!''  This time he was sure that his parents will kill him,a young male with two kids and no future.

 

 

 

 

Jongin was in his office when he got a text from his dad with the adress,he really forgot about his date today.Does he really need to go dating?Well he did promise his dad so no backing away now.Jongin heard a knock on the door wondering who it may be because Baekhyun was home today.

-, Come in.' The door opened seeing Jessica coming in with a huge smile on her face.

-, Hey here!' Her belly was big as well but that made her more beautiful than before.

-, Jessica,nice seeing you,what are you doing here?Why didn't calle me to meet in a different place?' Jongin helped her to sit down.

-, Oh don't worry I had some bussines here and I came visit you as well,so how are you?' 

-, Good?I think,the same,I'm really trying to remember something but nothing just some fragments of school I guess.' Jessica raised her eyesbrow curious.

-, What do you see Jongin?'

-, Just the class and I think I saw Kyungsoo hyung,whas he in the same school as me?' Now Jessica had to say no,Kyungsoo is just someone he knows but he can't do that,even if she really wanna tell Jongin that this kid is his one but why?For what good?Jessica knows that Jongin never loves her and she has a good loving boyfriend that loves her like crazy.

-, Yes Jongin,Kyungsoo was in the same school with you even in the same class you know each other for some time now.'Jongin eyes got bigger hearing that.

-,Really?That is nice maybe he can help me get my memory back,he knows more about me than anyone .' Jessica wanted to laugh to that,yup Kyungsoo really do know more about Jongin than anyone.

-,I need to go now Jongin but we should met and have dinner tonight,my treat.'

-, Tonight I can't,I'm going on a date,my dad is crazy making me meet this girl.' Jessica glanced at him knowing where this is going.

-, Really?Is not to soon to start dating now?' 

-, I told dad the same but maybe is better?I don't know Jessica,is just one date.' 

-, Yes is just one date,well have fun Jongin call me tomorrow and tell me how was it.' Jongin helped Jessica to sit up hugging her tight.

-, Bye Jongin.' Jessica kissed his cheek leaving his office pulling out his phone.

 

 

 

-, Hyung you're here!' Baekhyu and Luhan waited for Kyungsoo helping him to unpack,Sehun was still sleeing in the back seat.

-, Take Sehun up firts,I don't wanna wake him up.' Kyungsoo told Luhan while Baekhyun helped him with his luggage.

Luhan took Sehun smiling at the big guy when Sehun felt him he started hugging his neck and mumbling something in his sleep.

 

Kyungsoo opened the door seeing the big apartament,he had everything there,it was perfect how Taemin told him,the living room was large with a gray sofa,a small coffe table and a Tv,there was the big bedroom and the small  bedroom where Luhan went with Sehun.

-, Oh Taemin sure knows how to live,this place is daeback,so hyung you need to buy a baby crib do you want me to come with you?' Baekhyun sat down on the big sofa feeling like home.

-, Now that you bring that up I should look for a crib and I wanted to ask you something.' Baekhyun tilled his head.

-, Okay?What hyung?' 

-, I was thinking to open a flower shop,I was thinking about this for some time now what do you think?' Baekhyun was took aback for a little because he expected something bad but this?

-, Hyung that is daeback! That is your best idea until now and you love flowers I say do it.' Kyungsoo smiled hearing his brother so happy only from a small idea.

-, Then I will start looking from next week for a place,if you're free you and Luhan can come with me,I can use your opinion.' 

-, Sure hyung call me and I will come with you but now I need to go home,tomorrow I have this presentation and is killing me.Take a rest hyung and see you tomorrow,you should come to our place and have dinner.'

-, Yes hyung,I will cook and I promise you that is good.' Luhan came back to the living room sitting down next to Baekhyun.

-,Sure I will come,Sehun will love that as well.'

-,See you tomorrow hyung,I love you.' Baekhyun hugged his brother happy to see him here again.

Kyungsoo closed the door after his brother and Luhan left hearing his phone ringing,he went to see who it is but the number was new,he answered courios.

-, Hello?'

-,Is Jessica,I wanna talk with you.'  Kyungsoo pulled the phone from his ear puzzled a little.

-,How did you got my number?And why should I talk with you?'

-,Kyungsoo I'm not the enemy here stop thinking like that.'

-,Who do I know that?'

-, If I was the enemy me and Jongin were together now but I want him to be with you because I belive in your love story.'  That made Kyungsoo to think about Jongin again.

-, Okay I'm in Seoul and I can find a nanny for tonight if you're free.'

-,I'm always free and I know the perfect place I'll text you the adress and thank you Kyungsoo.'  Kyungsoo humed in replay ending the call,maybe Jessica is not that bad but she still has Jongin's baby in her belly,Sehun will have a real brother and a step one but why does Jessica wanna talk with him now?

 

Later that day he got the adress and a nanny that was glad to take care of Sehun,the younger started to pout because he wanna go with his omma but in the end Kyungsoo bribed him with sweets making the younget to smile again.

Kyungsoo dressed trying to hide his belly,he hates seeing people strange at him it was strange for him as well but wonderful at the same time.Kyungsoo singed looking one more time at his reflexion,his hair was cut short because he wanted to make a change,his cheeks were so chubby but cute at the same time,he decided to dress all black if someone was looking at him he could say that he's a little puffy not pregnant.

Kyungsoo kissed Sehun's foregead telling him to be good and listten to the nanny leaving to see Jessica.

 

 

 

 

Jongin was in his room not knowing what to wear cursing his dad,why did he say yes to this?Since Jessica came today to his office and telling him about Kyungsoo his mind got crazy,how is he doing now?Did the real father came back?

-,Yah Jongin stop!You're not the father just an idiot that lost his memory!Stop thinking about him!' Jongin slapped his one face getting ready for his date.He dressed simple in a black pants with a blue shirt making his hair perfect smiling in the mirror.

-,Let's do this Jongin.' He took the cat key going to the restaurant,he was nervous a little,what if he dind't like the girl,or she was to crazy for him? In his mind were all kinds of scenarios but when he got there his heart started to beat up fast,his date was there at the table waiting for him.

He took a big breath going at the table smiling seeing her.

-,Hi I'm Jongin,I'm sorry for being late.' The girl smiled back making his heart go more faster.

-, Is okay I'm Jun Hyoseong nice meeting you Jongin,I bet your dad made you do this just like my father.'

-,That is true.'Jongin started to laugh seeing her in the same situation like him.

-,Let's enjoy a nice dinner no?' Hyoseong smiled making Jongin to feel strange,her smile was so beautiful just like her,maybe this date wasn't that bad.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was at the table waiting for Jessica,he was more early giving him the chance to look at others,some bussines mans were talking about office a cute couple eating and the boy was always telling something to the girl because she was blushing like crazy,everyone of them had a story to tell, a good one a bad one a sad one ,he has them all.His eyes were looking at the guy that was kissing the girl sholder making her giggle,how much he wants that as well,too feel loved.

-,I'm so sorry Kyungsoo,did I made you wait?' Kyungsoo was brought to reality seeing Jessica sitting down in the chair breathing fast.

-,No is okay,I just got here now,do you fell okay?'Jessica was more paler than usual.

-, My angel makes me throw up and I hate it,the doctor said that feeling of nausea should pass but here I am scared to eat anything.'Kyungsoo felt bad for her,he was lucky just throwing up only in his first trimester.

-, You can try drinking water with lemon or warm water,I know it sounds strange but that helped me.' 

-, Really?I hope so.'Jessica smiled because Kyungsoo was nice to her for once.

-, So why did you called me here?You know that I hate you for this,but I was thinking about Sehun and having a step brother.'

-,Kyungsoo like I said back at the hospital,Jongin won't ever know about this and like I said I love him but you're his love story and I think you're the only one that can make him true happy,I'm his friend and that is all nothing much he never saw me more than a friend,I'm here to tell you that Mr.Kim always makes Jongin to go on blind dates that's how we meet and now Mr.Kim got the chance to make Jongin go on a date again,I don't wanna see someone else with him.He belongs next to you.' Kyungsoo's heart stopped for a second,so Jongin's on a date now trying to be happy.

-,But what if I don't wanna be with him Jessica?I'm okay like this,the baby will come soon and like last time he will be raised by me,why fight now when his memory is gone?I hurt him the way he hurt me so why keep hurting each other?Maybe is better this way.'

-, You're not a very good liar Do Kyungsoo,can you really live knowing that Jongin forgot about you and Sehun and he's happy with someone else?' Kyungsoo looked down at his belly bitting his lover lip trying to hold his tears back.

-, I don't know anymore,I'm lost again.I try every day to fight for my son and his baby brother but I don't know,I really don't know what to do or think.' Jessica started to tear as well seeing Kyungsoo so lost.

-, Don't worry Kyungsoo I will help you because I need help as well,I'm scared to give birth can you belive that?' Kyungsoo moved his big eyes seeing Jessica crying as well he start laughing because him and Jessica were so stupid crying like babies.

-, I think our hormones are going crazy again.' Jessica started to laught as well because Kyungsoo was right.

 

 

Jongin never had so much fun with someone,Hyoseong was so cute and funny,he really thinks now that this date is not bad at all.

-, I'm sorry oppa if I'm to childish.'

-, Is okay don't worry I like funny people,I'm sorry because I can't tell you more about me but I do know that I have a good friend named Kyungsoo.'

-, That is nice oppa maybe I can meet him next time.'

-, That would me nice,we should have dinner with him and his son Sehun that kid is so cute he makes you love him at first sight.'

-, He has a son?' Hyoseong asked courios.

-, Yes and a baby on the way,is trange but he's the only one as a guy that is really pregnant.' She looked shoked at Jongin.

-, I never knew about that,is he really pregnant?'

-, Yes,I saw the baby is real,is strange I know.' Jongin started to smile remembering how happy he felt seeing that little baby on the monitor and hearing his small heart beating. 

-, Then I really should meet him oppa.' Their food came before Jongin could say more about his hyung making Hyoseong happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo started to like Jessica more now,she was nice and caring,maybe having her as a friend was nice and she needs help with the baby,he found out that her parents were dead since she was a kid and her only family is the baby now,that made him feel sad because he always had Baekhyun and Luhan in his life to help him to suport him but she has nobody as clos as family.

-, Thank you Kyungsoo for accepting my invitation and I really hope we can stay friends.' 

-, Sure but you should take care of the baby and don't stress because is not god.' 

-, Yes boss,I will calm down a little.'

-, Well I need to go now,the nanny will leave soon if I don't get home.' Jessica nodded sitting up with Kyungsoo about to leave still chitt chatting about babies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Hyung,Jessica?' Kyungsoo and Jessica turned seeing Jongin at a table with a girl that was looking beautiful and puzzled at them.

 

 

 

Hey ho^^ missed me?I wanna ask you guys what name should a choose for Kyungsoo's baby?If you have any good idea tell me ^^

well enjoy until next time sorry again for my bad englishand gramar >< love u all <3