Chapter 22

Revenge!/Our Love story.

-,Yes Lee Taemin I will marry you.' Taemin and Jongin looked at Kyungsoo,Taemin didn't expect a yes after seeing Jongin here.

-,I love you Taemin so let's marry,my kids needs a father and you were always next to me when I needed help so yes,let's do this.' Taemin was happy because Kyungsoo said yes but seeing Jongin's sad face makes him think again,is this the right thing to do?

Taemin hold Kyungsoo hands making the shorter to move his eyes from Jongin and look at him.

-,Are you sure?' Taemin saw his teary eyes,he said yes only to see Jongin hurt.

-,Yes,I'm very sure,what do you say in two weeks?' Taemin wanted to say something but what?

-,Congratulations,I need to go back now.' Jongin left the flower shop into the rain with his heart broke,his chest was feeling so heavy knowing that his hyung will be taken,the cold rain was hiding his tears,he didn't knew why he was crying now,is he really gay over his hyung? 

 

Kyungsoo turned his back after Jongin left,his chest was heavy as well but he knows that marrying Taemin will be better for all of them,Jongin is just his ex nothing more.

-,Are you okay Soo?' Taemin asked worried when he saw the shorter lost in his mind.

-,Yes don't worry about me,I'm okay.' Kyungsoo wipped his tears away and went back to work.

-,I just need to finish this,I hope you don't mind.' 

-,No and I better go now but I will come later to talk over dinner okay?' Taemin went to the shorter and kissed his forehead,Kyungsoo just nodded looking down.

-,I love you Soo.' Taemin looked one more time at him before leaving the flower shop.

 

Taemin wasn't that happy about marrying Kyungsoo anymore,all of this was wrong,his life was wrong,making a person that he knows that won't ever love him marry him just because his dad said so was wrong but he does love the shorter and he wants to be there for him alway for good or bad ,he feels good when Kyungsoo needs him,it feels good when someone needs him.

Tarmin looked up at the big droops of rain that were coming down over Seoul and he smiled,it was good to be back home.

-,I should do something about my hair.' Taemin run his finger through his wet hair.He needs a new start.

Blond and a nice cut made Taemin look lost into the mirror,he looks okay and he bet his father will be really angry seeing him like this but who cares?He should give up the company,he hates that place so why stay,just for the money?He can make money from something else,something he likes but he forgot what he likes.

Taemin thanked the lady for his new hair and he left looking around small neighborhood,this was a nice place to live ,he should buy a house here and move back to Korea,he can open a coffee shop or help Kyungsoo with the flower shop or he can be a home dad and take care of the kids,he can do so much here alone and actually be happy.

-,Hey there,we meet again.' Taemin stopped looking at the cute guy.

-,Hello?' He replay back a little puzzled,he saw the guy but where?

-,You don't remember no?I meet you in Japan at the airport.' Taemin opened his mouth wide remembering now.

-,I see that you remember now,I told you to look for me and you really did but I didn't expect you to change this much.' Taemin turned red because he forgot about the guy and he wasn't looking for him.

-,S-sorry but I was just looking at the houses here.' The guy started to laugh.

-,I was joking about you looking for me but please let me buy you a coffee since you look cold from the rain.' Taemin blushed but nodded,the tall guy was really good looking and had a nice smile.

-,Sure coffee will be.' Taemin had a black coffee like he always drinks and Minho since that was the guy's name had a milk coffee.

-,Tell me more about you Taemin,why are you here? If you're not looking for me.'  Taemin choke whit his coffee when he heard that.

-,I came to see someone dear to me and I think I made a big mistake.' Minho put down his cup raising an eyebrow.

-,That big that you made your hair blond?'Taemin let out a sigh putting his head down.

-,I think he will say that I'm crazy if he sees me like this.' 

-,You know,love makes you do a lot of crazy things.' Taemin's head snapped up when he heard.

-,Is not like that,somethimes love is not what you wish for.'

-,What do you wish for Taemin?'

-,A normal life.'Minho gazed into those black orbs seeing sadness,so much sadness that made him feel bad for the younger.

-,You wanna tell me what bothers you?' Taemin just smiled.

-,Nope,I don't wanna tell someone else how stupid my life is,just ignore what I told you.' 

-,Here,if you wanna talk about it you can always call me,I'm free most of the time.' Minho gave him a pice of paper with a phone number on it.

-,T-thank you.' Taemin felt how his cheeks got more red when a big hand ruffed his new dyed hair.

-,I like it,it looks good on you.' This was strange,he was a strong person,never asking for help but being with Minho made him like a jelly,he wants to feel a tight hug fron this guy,he was never like this,maybe because Kyungsoo was the weak one and he always needed help and he was there for him but now the tall guy was the strong one.It was strange but good at the same time.This guy made him think again about what he really wants from life.

 

Jongin didn't go back to work,the cold rain coming down on him made him feel better and it was easy to think about him,he is with a girl that he though he was in love ,his hyung will get married with a guy he is jealous over and his memory is still gone,what else can he ask for? His life is a mess ,a big fat mess.He sat down on a bench looking up at the big drops,they were so beautiful,he never knew that rain can be this beautiful or is he going crazy,Jongin started to laugh like crazy,he is so pitiful,sitting here alone,saying that the rain is beutiful when he should do something about his hyung,he will let him marry Taemin? But he was always next to him when he needed help so what should he do? Ask his girlfriend to marry him as well but for what he though he's in love with her but now he's sure that he's gay for his hyung and that he likes him,he was sure about it since that rainy day in Japan when they kissed,his lips were perfect for him,making his heart go crazy in his chest so then why did he wait for so long to say something? Was he afraid that the real father will be back one day and Kyungsoo will leave him? Then what,where will he stand that day?Fight or leave like now? Jongin let his head drop down cloaing his eyes,now was too late to fight,his hyung said yes.

 

It was about to leave when Taemin came after Kyungsoo that was blinking his eyes surprised.

-,You're blond now.' Taemin ruffed his one hair laughing awkward at him.

-,I was bored and ended up like this.' Kyungsoo came closer looking better at his hair.

-,Mr.Taemin you're more beautiful now.' Taemin blushed for the second time that day.

- ,You really think that I'm beautiful?' 

-,You were always beautiful and you can have anyone you want.'

-,Then why can't I have you?' Kyungsoo looked down making Taemin to regret what he said.

-,I'm sorry Soo about what I said,you know that I can be an idiot,please don't get upset.' Kyungsoo smiled gazing back up at him.

- ,You will have me,I will marry you Taemin.' Taemin stop smiling feeling the bitterness in his words.

-,You can say no Soo you know that,I will never be him.' 

-,Why? He is not him as well,he is gone Kim Jongin is forever gone from my life.'

-,I'm sorry.' 

-,You don't need to be sorry Taemin,you were always a good friend that I will always be thankful,now let's go home and help me make dinner for us and Sehun.' The younger wanted to tell Kyungsoo more but what? That in the end all of them will be really happy when he knows pretty good that happy endings doesn't exist in real life.

 

Sehun was really happy to see Taemin,they had dinner like a normal family,Kyungsoo was smiling happy when his son was looking at him but all was fake,Kyungsoo was still thinking about that morning about Jongin's hurt face but it was better,he doesn't wanna wait forever for nothing and Taemin did so much for him ,this is what he can do in return.

Taemin hold Kyungsoo tight in his arms that night but none of them sleeped,they were thinking about life and how they ended up.Both messed up because their one stupidity.When morning came Kyungsoo took Sehun to the kindergarden meeting Xiumin again and again he asked him to come to dinner.

-,I will come this weekend Minie I promise.' Xiumin poked his forehead smiling.

-,You better come or I will make Chen come after you.' Kyungsoo smiled nodding.

-,Is a promise.' 

-,Okay take care,I need to run now,bye and don't foreget you promise!!!' Kyungsoo chuckled because those two can always make him smile just like that and having dinner at their place is always fun but now back to work because work always makes him forget.

 

Taemin was out in the city looking to buy something for Kyungsoo,he got him a ring but he wants to buy him something more,a necklace will be perfect and he knows the perfect place to buy one.

-,Good morning sir can I help you?' When he got to the jewerly shop a nice lady helped him pick a beautiful necklace.

Taemin was still looking around when a big hand ruffed his hair scaring him.

-,Nice seeing you again Taemin.'Taemin turned seeing Minho again,did he do something to his hair because he looks more beautiful now.

-,Hey nice seeing you as well,what are you doing here?' 

-,This is my family jewerly shop and brand.' Taemin had his mouth wide open.

-,You're kidding me!I always shop here and I love the jewerly here!' 

-,Glad to know that ,my father will be really happy to hear that.So are you busy now?'

-,Nop all free today,why?' Taemin asked puzzled,well he will have lunch later with Kyungsoo but in rest he's free.

-,I was thinking about coffee.' Taemin smiled happy about that,he likes Minho and a coffee sounds really good now.

 

-,Tell me more about you Taemin,what made you change your hair?Usually people do something like this when something happens.' Taemin didn't knew where to start and where to finish.

-,Let's say that I like someone that will never like me but he accepted to marry me only to run away from his past.' Minho gazed at Taemin wanting to know more.

-,That sounds like a drama.' The blond guy started to laugh.

-,A drama is nothing besides this,belive me you don't wanna know the rest ,is boring and more crazy.'

-,Oh but please tell me,I will go and buy popcorn because is really interesting.'

-,Yah! Don't make fun of me!' He pouted cute because he can't get mad on Minho so in the end he told him about his life and Kyungsoo,not with names and not everything because he wanted to have something only for him as well,his love for the shorter will never change and he will help Kyungsoo even if he will have to hurt others.

-,Popcorn was good now and you're not stupid just a good friend and anyone would like to have.'

-,It feels wrong somethimes but I'm happy when he's happy even if is not me next to him,if he came more faster in my life maybe things were different more different ,well that's all about me,what about you?' Minho lay back on his chair with his hands crossed.

-,My life is normal and really boring now that I think about it,just that I'm gay and nobody knows that is my biggest secret but in rest your life is much more fun.' 

-,Fun?! I won't call that fun, my dad surely doesn't call it fun.' 

-,All parents are like that so don't worry too much,my mom wants me to marry a girl as well and I don't even know her so I guess is a must for them to marry us wirh who they want.' Taemin nodded letting out a sigh.

-,But Taemin you are strong belive me,I don't know anyone to fight so much for what he wants,you are something.' The blond guy blushed again,Minho can make him blush so easily.

-,And you're cute all red like this.' Taemin looked down blushing more hard.

-,S-stop!' Minho chuckled happy to see the younger red because his words,he's cute and with a big heart.

-,Then have dinner with me this weekend.' 

-,Really? B-but I will get married soon.'

-,So? Just say yes please.' 

-,Okay why not.' Taemin was thinking about Kyungsoo but he won't mind no? After all he doesn't love him and he's doing this just to forget about Jongin,the shorter won't ever love him and he did accept that a long time ago.

 

Today was really crazy so Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun and Luhan to help him since they were both free.

-,Hyung you will give birth here if you don't stop working,we know you like it here but please take it easy.' Baekhyun was looking at his brother that was running from one side to another trying to finish everything faster.

-,But I need to finish this order and after that I can replax but not now.' 

Luhan went to Kyungsoo taking his hands slowly.

-,Hyung please tell me and Baek what to do and you sit down and drink your tea please.' Kyungsoo looked at Luhan and at his brother accepting in the end to sit down for five minutes.

-,Okay okay I'm sitting do you see?!' Baekhyun smiled when his brother sat down,he will pop any time now and stressing out is not good for him.

Kyungsoo didn't tell his brother and Luhan about the wedding,he doesn't even know how,he knows is not a good idea to run like this but it was better at last Taemin loves him but he should tell them because the wedding will take place.The shorter looked down scared to see their faces.

-,I will get married with Taemin.' The shop stop moving,he was scared of this.

-,What?!' Luhan and Baekhyun asked at the same time.

-,He asked me yesterday and I said yes.' The couple was still puzzled.

-,But what about Jongin and Sehun and the baby??'

-,Jongin knows he was here when Taemin asked me and is better,he loves me and the kids so why run away and try to make Jongin remember?' 

-,But you don't love him hyung and we all know that even Taemin.'

-,I know Baek but what else can I do? Run after something that is not mine anymore?' 

-,We just want you to be happy hyung and I don't think that you will be next to Taemin,yes he's a nice guy but that is all for you just a nice guy and now that I think Jongin didn't show up for work.' Luhan was thinking about the same thing.

-,Now that you say,I didn't saw Jongin as well and he never skips work,he must be upset knowing that you will get married.' Kyungsoo bit his lower lip not feeling that good,Jongin was pretty upset when he left.

-,You think he is upset? But he has s girlfriend that he loves,I saw it in Japan and I want him to be happy.'

-,You and Jongin will only be happy next to each other.' Baekhyun was right,he will be happy only next to Jongin but the old one.

Kyungsoo didn't replay back he was thinking about Jongin,was he okay because he was looking really bad after he left,his mind was running to Jongin wondering what happened with him so here he was,before his door feeling stupid for doing this.

The place was looking dead,no lights no movement,is Jongin away but his car is still here,should he knock now or leave?

-,What are you doing Kyungsoo?' He mumbled under his breath.

He took a deep breath and he knocked waiting but nothing still no movement so he knocked again.

-,Well I guess he's not home.' Kyungsoo turned around when the door opened slowly.

-,H-hyung?' Kyungsoo heard a hoarse voice and when he turned he saw a very sick Jongin.

-,What happened with you?!' The shorter went to the younger getting worried.

-,Ah n-nothing hyung ,j-just a cold nothing more.' He try to smile but his body was in so much pain.

-,You look so bad ,come to bed because you look that you will faint and I can't carry you.' Jongin smiled and he welcomed Kyungsoo into his house,he was feeling that he will faint so he rushed back to his bed that was his best friend since yesterday,sitting into the cold rain wasn't a good idea,now he has a very bad cold. 

Jongin was wondering how did Kyungsoo got here and why?

-,H-hyung why are you here?' Kyungsoo help Jongin to make comfortable in bed.

-,Why did you sit in the rain Jongin? You're not a kid,you have a thermometer in the house?' Jongin nodded showing Kyungsoo where to look but with every minute Jongin was feeling more bad and sick.

-,Say aa Jongin.' Kyungsoo came back with the thermometer,Jongin did everything that his hyung said.

-,Hyung you still didn't answear my question,why are you here?' Kyungsoo took the thermometer getting more worried.

-,I think we should go to the hospital,your fever is so hight.' Kyungsoo was ready to pull out his phone when Jongin grabbed his hand.

-,I will be okay hyung don't worry,I just need to sleep that is all.'

-,Okay,I will make you something to eat and if you're not fine until tomorrow you will go to the hospital.' 

-,Okay hyung,now can I sleep?' 

-,Sure sleep until I make dinner.' Jongin smiled snuggling back to his sheets.'  Kyungsoo went to the kitchen looking better at the house,it was clean and nice to live in,he saw himself living here with Sehun and Min like a happy family,he took a photo of Jongin looking at it,he looked so upset under his smile,Jongin change as well after he left,they all change and in the end he will marry someone else,where was his happy end? 

Kyungsoo put the photo back going to make the soup,calling his brother.

-,Yes hyung?' 

-,Can you please take Sehun at your place for today?'

-,Sure? But where are you hyung?' Baekhyun was puzzled.

-,I know what you will say but I'm at Jongin's place.' 

-,Ohhh hyung?! That is great!!' 

- Don't think about anything because he's sick with cold and I will make him a soup and leave so don't.' 

-,Aha sure hyung well have fun and don't worry about Sehun,I love you bye!!' The line went dead making Kyungsoo to shake his head.

 

The shourter took a bowl of soup going back to Jongin's room,he was sleeping so peacefuly,even now he was looking so beautiful with the sweat over his forehead,Kyungsoo put the bowl next to his bed going to the bathroom to take a wet towel,he came back sitting at the edge of the bed starting to wip up the sweat from his forehead,Jongin smiled with his eyes closed,it was good to have someone nice next to him and that is Kyungsoo,he just hopes is not from the fever but he was glad and happy.

-,Wake up Jongin,I made soup for you.'

-,Can I sleep more please,I feel that everything is spinning.' 

-,Come one you big baby you need to eat a little.' Jongin opened his tired eyes and with Kyungsoo's help he stood up on his eating the soup.

-,Is really good hyung,thank you for this.'Kyungsoo let out a small smile on his lips.

-,I should go home now,Sehun will get worried.' He wanted to sit up but Jongin grabbed his hand.

-,Please stay more,I like your company.Please.' Kyungsoo sat back down.

-,Okay I will stay until you fall asleep.' 

-,Thank you hyung.'Jongin closed his eyes but he didn't let go if Kyungsoo hand,he felt much better now knowing that his hyung is next to him.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin's face moving his fingers over his jaw line,he looks the same like back then,he didn't change at all not even a little,he will always be beautiful and perfect.

-,Will you remember what you promise me,that you will always love me and you will stay next to me forever,I run away from you from what happened but now you're running away from me and I need you ,we need you.I still love you like crazy even after so many years,please remember and come back to us.' It was hard for him to hold back his tears because he was so close to the person he loves,it was the same when they get close something happenes and they get apart again.Kyungsoo feels tired running always for something that wasn't his from the beginning but he still hopes.

Kyungsoo sat down next to Jongin closing his eyes as well,it was late to go home and Sehun was with his brother so he wasn't worried.

-,Good night Kai.' Jongin opened his eyes when he heard that name,he knows that name but from where? He heard all that Kyungsoo said,so his hyung is more that a hyung and he was happy about that but what happened between them?

-,What did I do wrong?Why do I make you cry even now? Tell me hyung,who am I?' Jongin hugged the sleeping figure of his hyung tight to his chest.

-,I love you as well.' He whispered falling asleep again.He had dreams that night,about his hyung about his life about school and dates that they had,the name Kai was over and over in his dream and slowly more memories came back to him,he remember what he did to his hyung,he was the one that Kyungsoo always waited for,he was the one that hurt him so much.

Jongin woke up scared still with a bad fever but he was him,Kai the bad that made that stupid bet,now he wish he never remember because he hurt Kyungsoo because he was stupid.Jongin looked to his right where his hyung was sleeping last night but the bed was empty.

-,Soo?!' Jongin left the bed looking for him.

-,Kyungsoo!! Where are you?!' He thought that Kyungsoo was in the kitchen making breakfast but the house was empthy,no sight of the shorter.

Jongin sat down on the sofa feeling that he will faint soon,he put his hands over his eyes trying to hold back his tears,he hurt Kyungsoo so much and yet he sat next to him when he had no memory and now he's gone again?Jongin wanted to go out and look for him when he heard the front door opening,he sat up fast.

-,Soo?!'

-,Soo? Is that Kyungsoo oppa?Why are you asking for him and why do you look like ?'Hyoseong sat down next to him kissing his lips.

-,I'm sick and why are you here?' 

-,I came to visit my boyfriend and tell you something important.' Jongin didn't had time to stay here and hear her,he needs to find Kyungsoo and tell him everything.

-,Can it wait for later?' Hyoseong hold his hands smiling happy.

-,No Jongin because you will be a father!'

 

 

 

Hey ho!!!! I hope u will enjoy the new turn hahahaha well love u all oh and the Angel Sofia is here and let me say that is so hard to take care of a hiper baby >.< I need sleep ...but I will finish the story soon really soon^.^ bye for now