Chapter 17.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

-, You're what?Why?' 

-,I'm sorry Soo oppa but Suho got a job in Europa so I need to go with him,I wanted to give birth here and leave after but he told me that's better to leave now.' Kyungsoo was with Jessica out for a coffee more like lemonade when she told Kyungsoo that she will leave with Suho to Europa in two weeks.

-, But what about helping me with the flower shop?' She pouted,pocking Kyungsoo's big belly.

-, I will help you with what you need and when I will leave you need to find someone else,I'm really sowwy Oppa.' She made the same face like Sehun does when he's in trouble.

-, You're lucky that we're both pregnant if not I was slapping you now.' Kyungsoo slapped her hand slowly making Jessica to laugh.

-, Oppa you know what's funny,that we started to be friends thanks to Jongin,you hated me for what I did and belive me I hated myself as well but in the end I saw what oppa saw that you're a beautiful person with a beautiful soul and I'm really happy for meeting you Kyungsoo oppa and thank you for everything you did for me and my baby,I think I was dead by now alone so thank you again.' Kyungsoo smiled to her because she was right,he did hate her,he still does somethimes but Jessica was a nice girl so why hate her?It was his and Jongin's fault for everything that happened and now it was too late for regrets,Jongin has a new girlfriend now,Jessica has a boyfriend that loves her like crazy and soon they will have a baby and he has new friends.

Xiumin and Chen are so nice with him always making him come to their place for dinner and he has Sehun and the new baby,his life was never easy he knows that now and never it will be because he still belives in his happy ending.Kyungsoo still belives that Jongin will come back to him.

-, Jessica!' Jessica and Kyungsoo saw a cute looking guy waving to them.

-, Oh oppa let me introduce you my fiance Kim Suho.' The guy came to their table bowing to Kyungsoo.

-, Nice meething you Kyungsoo,Jessica told me so much about you and it's a pleasure to finely meet you.' Suho bowed smiling at the shorter.

-, Nice finely meeting you as well Suho and I hope you will take really good care of Jessica and the baby or I will look for you.' Kyungsoo smiled innocent but Suho gulped making Jessica to laugh hard.

-, Oppa stop you start to sound like a mother and you're still young.' Kyungsoo laughed as well because he was turning into an old lady/man.

-, Well when you have a kid like Sehun is hard not to be like this.' 

-, Oh poor Sehunnie I pity him.'

-, Don't,he's a little brat this days with Suzzy and I think he will get married soon.' 

-, Oh Sehun has a girlfriend?' Suho asked curious.

-, Yah they are like glue to each other and tonight she will sleep at my place.' Kyungsoo shook his head imagening his house tomorrow.

-, Well fighting oppa,you will know how's to have a daughter-in-law.' Jessica told him amused but Kyungsoo just let out a heavy sight.

-, I need Taemin because he knows how to handle things better than me.' 

-, I'm sure that Taemin will come back soon or you can go and visit him.' Kyungsoo thought about going and visit the younger.

-, I was thinking about that as well but he's busy this days we talked yesterday on phone and he told me that the company's killing him with all their projects.' 

-, Oh don't give up oppa.' Jessica placed her hand over his ginving it a gentle squeeze.

-, Jessica,Kyungsoo I'm sorry but we need to go jagy,omma is waiting for us.' 

-,Yes we should go now.' Suho helped Jessica to stand up holding her middle and looking at her with so much love.

-,Have a good day oppa and I will see you tomorrow to talk business.' 

-Sure be careful and nice meeting you Suho.' Suho bowed his head smiling at the shorter.

-,The same and see you next time maybe you should come to our place and have dinner and I will cook.'Kyungsoo liked that idea.

-,Sure I will think about that.'

-,Super calle me oppa bye.'Jessica took Suho's hand leaving,Kyungsoo was looking at them smiling,he was happy for them because Suho was really in love with Jessica well she wa really beautiful and he realy hopes that she will be always happy.

Kyungsoo went to his car going to take Sehun from the nursery,he will start from tomorrow to open his flower shop and his brother and Luhan promised they will help him even Jongin said something about help but he turned him down is better for him to stay away from him and his new girlfriend even if that hurt him,he needs to move on and be happy.Kyungsoo parked his car seeing that Chen was today to take Suzzy.

-,Hey Chen.'The latter looked at Kyungsoo smiling,he was more amused by his walk,Kyungsoo with a big belly equals baby duck.

-,Hey hyung.' He replay grinning like and idiot.

-,Stop thinking about stupid things Chen.'

-,Hey I didn't,seeing you like a duck is not stupid.'That earned him a punch from the shorter but Chen laugh more hard.

-,So Xiumin will drop Suzzy at your place after we visit my mother.'

-,Good I will have time to make a nice good dinner and I still have time to mentally prepare myself.'Chen started to laugh again.

-,Well you will be more busy when Sehun's baby brother will be here.'That was true,having an hyper son and Suzzy plus a baby will be hell for him.

-,I feel like dying from now and I still have three more months until I give birth.'Chen patted his back trying to make the shorter feel better.

-,Try seeing the good side,you have all of us next to you.'That made him feel better,he still has Baekhyun and Luhan that will always be next to him.

-,True.'

-,Omma!Omma!' Sehun and Suzzy were running to their parents holding hands like always.

-,Here's my baby.'Kyungsoo ruffed his son's hair making Sehun to pout.

-,I'm not a baby omma,Sehun's a big men now.'

-,Ommo I'm sorry my big men say by to Suzzy and let's go home for now.'Sehun nodded kissing Suzzy's cheek.

-,By Chen hyung.'Chen smiled at Sehun ruffing his hair as well.

-,See you later big boy.'Kyungsoo chuckled this time taking Sehun's hand.

Sehun waved one more time at Suzzy and Chen going with his mother at the car.

-,Omma can I give Suzzy one of my dolls?' Sehun asked Kyungsoo when they were in the car.

-,Sure sweetei if you want that do it,she will like that and now tell me what do you want me to cook for dinner.'

-,Sea food?Sehunnie wants sea food.'

-,Okay baby omma will make that.'Sehun giggled making Kyungsoo really happy,they were happy togheter as a family even if Jongin was missing he was still happy to have a happy family.

 

 

Jongin was in his office reading a report when he saw a head popping in,he started to smile seeing Hyoseong smiling back at him.

-,What are you doing here jagi,I thought that you said to meet later for lunch.'

-,I missed you so I came to see you and I still wanna meet for lunch.'Hyoseong came to Jongin sitting on his lap.

-,Hm I missed you as well.'Jongin was about to kiss her lips when he heard knocking at his door and Luhan coming in.

-,Oh hyung sorry I didn't knew that you're with someone but I need hour help.'Hyoseong was glaring at the bambi,he does this every time she comes here,what's his problem?

-,Can I help you later Luhan?I'm busy now.'Luhan smiled sweet.

-,No hyung I need help now.' Jongin groaned but little did he knew that Luhan was doing this because he hates the .

-,I will go now oppa but I will see you for lunch.'She kissed his lips making Luhan to wanna go there and slap her but he didn't lose his smile.

-,I love you oppa bye.'She left the office glaring at Luhan but the younger was glaring at her back.

-,So what's that important Luhan?'Luhan moved his gaze back to Jongin that was waiting.

-,Oh Baek asked me if you can help Kyungsoo hyung with the flower shop?'Jongin smiled hearing that name.

-,I did told him that I will help him but he never called me so I didn't as well.'

-,He didn't call because you have a girlfriend and he doesn't wanna bother you.' 

-,Hyung said that?But he won't ever bother me.'Luhan came up with an stupid idea.

-,Then go and make him a visit,Suzzy will be there with Sehun and hyung will need your help.'Jongin smiled to that idea.

-,I will do that maybe I can take Hyoseong with me.'Luhan't face got darker.

-,No hyung go alone is better belive me.'Jongin looked puzzled at Luhan but he thought that is better to go alone.

-,Well I need to go now hyung and have fun bye.'Luhan sat up leaving his office.Jongin was smiling at that idea,he does miss the shorter.

 

Luhan went back to his office giggling when he saw Baekhyun almost asleep.

-,What are you doing Baek?' Baekhyun opened his eyes seeing Luhan smiling at him.

-,Did your plan work?'Luhan giggled sitting on Baekhyun's lap.

-,Plan bye bye is a success,Jongin will be soon with Soo hyung and I hate that girl so much.'Baekhyun laugh kissing his lovers lips.

-,Lu you're crazy but you're right,Hyoseong needs to leave Jongin alone she is ugly I hate her.'Luhan nodded hugging Baekhyun's neck tight.

-,I just hope that Jongin will rememeber soon who he is because Kyungsoo and him needs to be together.'

-,I hope the same Lu and I hope that my brother won't broke up until then.' Luhan nodded again thinking the same,Kyungsoo really needs to be strong.

-,Well back to work Lu and later I wanna go out and eat dinner at this new reataurant,what do you say.'

-,Hmh Luhan will say yes to that plan.'Luhan kissed Baekhyun's lips again going back to work.

Baekhyun was really happy for his love life,he and Luhan are more happy than ever,they never fight,they have the same ideas and plans for life.Baekhyun really thought that Luhan will find someone else when he left but he didn't,Luhan even fight to stay together even if they chatted online most of the time and that made Baekhyun really happy because he confessed to him that day when they were in school.

-,Baek what happened you keep on smiling.'

-,Luhan I love you I hope you know that.'Luhan's cheeks got red but he nodded knowing how much Baekhyun loves him.

-,I know Baek and I love you as well.' 

 

 

Kyungsoo got home tired after Sehun made him run around the supermaket trying to find the candy that Suzzy likes,he was dead tired and the baby was moving a lot today,he felt that the baby was playing football in his belly and Sehun was pocking his belly trying to make his dongsaeng angry.

-,Omma when is dongsaeng coming?'Sehun sat down on his chair giggling.

-,If you keep on making omma so tired I think he will be here more soon than ever and that is bad sweetei,omma needs to relax now.'Sehun frowned because he wants his dongsaeng to be here and see him.

-,But omma I wanna see him and I want him to meet Suzzy as well.'Kyungsoo laugh,Sehun was so cute this days and he was happy that the younger has so many friend at the nursery and that he has Suzzy now.

-,She will meet your baby brother soon don't worry but Sehun do you wanna help omma find him a name?'

-,A name?Sehunnie will think about that omma.'Sehun smiled but his face changed into a serious one amusing Kyungsoo more.

Kyungsoo lost himself making dinner for Suzzy that will be here soon,Sehun was down on the floor coloring in his notbook when they heard the bell ring.

-,Suzzyyy!!!' Sehun run to the door opening it seeing his soon to be wife.

-,Sehunnie!'Kyungsoo came at the door seeing Xiumin and Suzzy.

-,You're here,come in.' Kyungsoo smiled seeing Sehun and Suzzy running to the living room sitting down on the floor.

-,Thank you Soo for helping me with Suzzy.'Xiumin hugged the shorter.

-,Don't worry,you and Chen need some time alone and have fun just don't be to hard on him.'Xiumin blushed hearing that.

-,Don't say that but I was thinking about a romantic dinner and a movie,what do you say?'

-,I'm sure that Chen will love it and good luck.'

-,Thank you I will go now call me tomorrow when should I come after her or if something happens call me.'

-,Go now don't worry for her I will take really good care of her.'

-,I know that,I'm just worried for you.'Kyungsoo made a pouting face.

-, I can handle two kids don't worry for me.' Xiumin started to laugh seeing Kyungsoo so cute.

-, Okay I will,Suzzy give appa a kiss.' Suzzy run to her father kissing Xiumin's cheeks and running back to Sehun that was showing her his drawing.

-, See you tomorrow Soo.' Kyungsoo waved to the man and closing the door,he took a big breath ready to finish dinner but before getting to the kitchen the bell rang again.He was wondering if Xiumin forgot something?

Kyungsoo opened the door smiling but he soon was with his eyes open and his heart started to beat really fast.

-, J-Jongin?' Jongin smiled at him making Kyungsoo to stop breathing.

-, Hello hyung,I missed you so I came visit,I hope you won't mind.' Kyungsoo shook his head not knowing how to replay.

-, N-no come in.' Jongin smiled showing the shorter a flower pot that made Kyungsoo to tear,it was the same flower that Jongin gave him when he came the first time at their house.

-, Oh hyung you don't like the flower? I'm sorry I will take it back.' Kyungsoo bit his lip trying to smile and let all his memories to stay in the past.

-, No Jongin I love it,thank you.' Jongin was still worried when he saw Kyungsoo like that but if the shorter said that he's okay so he trusted him.

-, Kai appa!' Jongin saw Sehun running to him giggling.

-, Ommo Sehunna you're a big boy now.' Jongin took the boy up into his arms.

-, Sehunnie missed appa.' Sehun hugged Jongin's neck tight making Kyungsoo to tear and wonder why is Jongin here,he has a girlfriend now,so why isen't he with her?

-, I missed you as well shorty and who we have here?' Jongin smiled at Suzzy that was all red looking at Jongin shy.

-, Appa she is my wife.' Sehun replay him happy.

-, Oh really?So what's your name dear?' Suzzy came to Jongin looking at him with her big eyes.

-, I'm Kim Suzzy.' Jongin smiled putting Sehun down and the girls hair.

-, Nice meeting you Suzzy,my name's Jongin.' She giggle again taking Sehun's hand,Jongin liked her,she was really pretty for her age and now he knows why Sehun likes her this much.

Young love was always so sweet and innocent,they know nothing about what's wrong and hard in life,like how he thinks every day who is he and what he did until now.

-, Let's play Suzzy.' Sehun pulled Suzzy back on the floor when they were drawing.Jongin looked at them smiling.

-, Hyung they are so cute I can belive that Sehun is so sweet with a girl even if I don't remember him that good I see that he's always cute and lovely.'

-, Yes I agree with you Jongin now do you wanna help me finish dinner?' Jongin nodded going in the kitchen with the shorter.

Kyungsoo made Jongin cut the vegetables while he was doing the soup for the kids,Jongin was happy because he came,he was looking at Kyungsoo's big belly,he was wondering if the baby is okay.

-, Hyung when will you give birth?' Kyungsoo looked at his belly smiling.

-, In three months from now,I'm so exciting to give birth and see my little angel.'

-, Can I be there as well when you will give birth?' Kyungsoo moved his gaze at Jongin,he was taken aback from that question.

-, But Jongin,you have a girlfriend and I'm sure she will be upset if you're going to be there.' 

-, Hyoseong won't be mad because after all you're my hyung and I wanna be there if the real father won't come back.' Jongin smiled innocent at him,he knows nothing and yet he's so nice,waves of emotion were going thought Kyungsoo,why was Jongin so nice with him but he smiled because he would love to have Jongin next to him on that day.

-, Sure Jongin you can be there.' Jongin smiled going back to cut his vegetables.Kyungsoo smiled as well going back to the soup when he felt a hard punch from his baby.

-, Oh I think the baby is hiper again.' Jongin gazed worried at the shorter because he was holding his belly.

-, Does it hurt hyung?' 

-, Not that much but this one did hurt.' Kyungsoo sat down on the chair stoking his belly,the baby was still punching him.

-, Can I feel it hyung?I never felt a baby move until now,or I did?' Jongin laughed at his stupid joke.

-, Sure you can come here.' Jongin sat up from his chair going to the shorter,Kyungsoo took his hand placing it over his belly where the baby kicked again.

-, Oa hyung,that's amazing,hey there little guy stop hurting my hyung,be a good dongsaeng like Sehun neh?' Without realizing Jongin bend down kissing the big bump leaving Kyungsoo shocked but at the same time the baby stop moving,he did what his father said.

-, See hyung he stop hurting you,I'm the best.' Kyungsoo nodded too touched of what happened,he just nodded but he wanted to hug Jongin so tight to tell him everything but then Hyoseong will suffer.

-, Thank you Jongin.' 

-, You're welcome hyung.' Jongin and Kyungsoo finished the dinner after that,eating with Sehun and Suzzy,Jongin was with the little girl on his lap helping her eat everything,she was still shy just pecking at Jongin from time to time.

-,Omma can I sleep next time at Jongin appa?' Sehun asked hoping to get his answer.

-, Oh sweetei I told you that Jongin has a girlfriend and they need to stay together and you need to stay with your omma.' Sehun pouted hearing that.

-, But hyung it's okay,he can stay at my place and  Hyoseong  won't get mad she can help me it will be like practice for her.' The shorter was hurt hearing that but he smiled.

-, Okay you can stay at Jongin but you need to call him hyung not appa okay Sehunnie?' 

-, Why omma he's my appa like Taemin appa.' Kyunsgoo glared at his boy but Sehun just ignored him.

-, Haha hyung is okay he can call me appa,I don't mind,I think that Sehun's my boy,look how cute he looks just like me.' Sehun grinned just like Jongin.Kyungsoo slapped his face,yes like father like son.

-, Yah you two are killing me with your cuteness.' 

-, We know!' Jongin and Sehun made a peace sign making the shorter to laugh.

-, Okay you two stop or you will kill me.' But Kyungsoo had a bored expression again.

-, Soo omma,me sleepy.' Suzzy started to rub her eyes and cuddling to Jongin's chest.

Jongin smiled to her taking the sleepy girl to Sehun's room.

-, Appa will you read me a story?' Jongin nodded happy because he came here today.Everything was still strange but he never wanted to leave.

-, Jongin while you put the kids to bed I will clean everything here.' Jongin put Suzzy to bed and Sehun stood next to her waiting for his story.Jongin think about a story.

-, Hm..it was a long time ago when the princess and the prince belived that everything will be fine in their kingdom when the bad dragon came into the beautiful kingdom.' Kyungsoo watched how his son was really captivate about the story and Jongin was really having fun doing all the faces making Sehun to giggle.

 

Kyungsoo washed all the dishes getting tired,he sat on the sofa closing his eyes,today was really tiring for him,knowing that Jessica will leave in two weeks and now Jongin coming to his place but he was happy to know that Jongin still thinks about him,Kyungsoo felt asleep with a smile over his face.

Jongin kissed Sehun's forehead and Suzzy after the boy felt asleep,the latter looked one more time at the kids turning off the light.He went back to the living room seeing the shorter sleeping on the sofa.Jongin sat down on the floor looking at his hyung smiling,his hair was getting into his eyes,Jongin moved his hair slowly looking more better at his face.

-, Hyung I love Hyoseong,she always makes me laugh but then why do I want you as well?Is that wrong?I know the father of your babies are still there and I'm sure he will be back but I don't want that,I want to be the one next to you but why do I feel like that?' Jongin kissed his forehead slowly smiling seeing that the shorter mumbled something in his sleep.

Jongin sat next to the shorter still looking at his face,he should sleep as well.Kyungsoo placed a hand over his arm smiling in his sleep making Jongin's heart to beat more fast.

-, Good night Kyungsoo.' 

 

 

Hey ho^^ is just a random chapter >.< Enjoy<3