The date.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

The weekend was there much faster than Kyungsoo expected,he was standing in fronte of the mirror stressed, he can’t believe that today he and Jongin will go to a date.On Kyungsoo's face appeared a shy smile thinking about when he’ll be alone with Jongin.His heart start beating very fast.Kyungsoo knew deep down that maybe all of this is a lie but he wanted to enjoy every moment spent with Jongin

Baekhyun stood looking at his brother still angry, only he knew how many times his brother came home and cried when Jongin had a new girlfriend,he was always next to his broher when he had a breakdown.Baekhyun wated  his brother to be happy and smile to enjoy his life but he knew that in this love story just one person will suffer and that’s one will be fis brother.Baekhyun didn’t want that moment to come when his brother will not be able to stand up.

HONK!

The Do’s brothers were brought to reality by the horn, they both looked at each other,Kyungsoo started smiling happily but Baekhyun looked worried at him.

-, Baek don’t worry ,everything will be fine .’ Kyungsoo hugged his brother assuring him that everything will be fine.

-, But hyung…I Hm.’ Baekhyun looked at his hand supset.

-, Baek,I won’t sufer,Is just one date,I want to move one and this is the only way I can do it.Belive me after this day everything will be over.’ Kyungsoo hugget his brother more tight.Baekhyun just nodded slowly.

-, Hyung just be happy.’

-, I’ll be ,I promise you,now I need to go see you tonight,be good okay? I'm watching you.’ Baekhyun started to laught when he heard what his brother said.

-, Just go hyung.’ Kyungsoo left the room leaving Baekhyun to look out the window at Jongin’s car.

 

,, Please God let my brother to be happy,really happy!’’

 

Baekhyun felt his pocket vibrate,when he pulled out his phone to see who is calling him,all is worries disappeared.

-, LUHAN!’ Was the only persone who can make him  really happy.

 

 

Jongn was in front Kyungsoo's house wondering again what is he doing here.Now he whould to be with a girl partying and drinking not to go on a date with Do Kyungsoo.It was better if he didn’t accept this stupid bet.Jongin sighed for the hundredth time.

-, I’m the biggest idiot, how will I manage to get over the day without killing the nerd?’ Jongin was so lost in his thought that he didn’t heard when the car door opened.

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who hade his head on the wheel mumbling something.

-, Hmm,If you don’t wanna go to this date is okay.’ Jongin lifted his head looking on his right,when he saw Kyungsoo, he was speechless for a few seconds.

-, Really Jongin ,if you want I can get out off the car .’ Kyungsoo told him smiling.

- Did you do something to your hair?Because you look different.’ It was the only thing he wanted to know now.

-, No? I just don’t have my glasses on?’ Kyungsoo replay him blushing.Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and he liked how he looked without glasses,he looked different,he looked pretty.

-, You should throw those glasses away because you look much better this way.’ When he heard Jongin’s comment, Kyungsoo looked at him with his big and shocked eyes amusing Jongin.

-, You really have big eyes Do Kyungsoo.’

-, Hmm Thanks?’ He didn’t knew if that was a compliment or an insult but Jongin said that he looks pretty.

-,  You’re ready to go to our date?’ Kyungsoo nodded gladly.

-,Okay then,I hope you like amusement parks.’ Jongin started the car heading towards their destination with Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was in his little happy bubble,he was looking out the window but on the glass reflection he saw Jongin's reection. When he was in his room,Kyungsoo thought about this moment, every time he imagined him in this position from every word to every move, now they are real.

 Kyungsoo decided that after this day he’ll quit Jongin, their love can’t exist,Jongin can fave anyone from school and he suddenly invited him to a date after he called him a loser.He wanted to keep his promise to his brother ,he won’t be upset and he won’t dreakdown again. Kyungsoo just wanted to live today like a dream.

-,We’re here.’ Jongin told him when he parked the car.

 -, Hm?’ Kyungsoo looked at him puzzled.

 -, We’re are the amusement parks.’ Kyungsoo looked in front of him seeing the crowd.

 -,You’re right.’ He replay smiling.Jongin’s heart missed a bit but he ignored it.

 -, Come let’s have fun.’ Both got off the car, entering the amusement park smiling.

 

Kyungsoo was more excited than he wanted to look,the last time when he was to a amusement park it was when he and Baekhyun were little kids.

 

-,Where do you wanna start?’ Jongin asked him smiling.

 Kyungsoo looked around him noticing a carousel quite interesting and scary.

 -, That one!Jongin let’s start with that one.’He replay happy.Joingin looked where Kyungsoo pointing his finger ,he nodded slowly,the carousel looks pretty scary.

 -, Then let’s go!’ Kyungsoo was very happy and hyperactive.

 When they arrived in the row, Jongin wanted to run but seemed that Kyungsoo was happy so he stayed but when they reached the chairs, Jongin’s heart was beating very fast.

 -, Jongin are you okay? You're a little pale.’Jongin looked at Kyungsoo trying to smile.

 -, Yes I’m fine.’ When the race started, he definitely was not okay but Kyungsoo was laughing next to him enjoying the ride.

 -,Oh! Hey let’s do that again Jongin!’ Kyungsoo was happy after the ride was over.

-, No! No! No!Let’s ride something more slow.’ Jongin looked shocked at the short guy who was laughting.

-, Jongin,are you scared?’He asked him with a raised eyebrow.

-, NO!’ Kyungsoo was laugh more seeing Jongin's shocking hace .

-, Hey! Is not funny!’ But Jongin started to laugh as well.When they started this date Jongin wanted to kill Kyungsoo but now he is actually having fun,the little guy was funny.

Jongin heart was beating really fast when he was looking at Kyungsoo laughing,,Jongin what is wrong with you? Are you going crazy? You are here because the bet not to fall in love with the short!’’But he was sure that every thing was just in his head,everything was just a game,a stupid game.

-,Jongin? Jongin,are you okay?’ Kyungsoo was just only a few inches from his face.

Jongin come back to reality noticing how beautiful the shorter is,his eyes,his lips,his sweet lips,does lips that he really wanna kis so he took Kyung's cheeks kissed his lips in the next second.Kyungsoo stoop still too shocked to say something or move,this was like a dream come true,he wanted to enjoy every minute of the kiss but Jongin pulled back to soon for his liking.They both looked at each other not knowing whgat to say.

-, I’m sorry about that.’Jongin decided to break the silence.

-, It's okay.’ Kyungsoo looked down all red and embarrassed but Jongin found that cute.

-, What do you say if we eat something?Is late we should go.’ Kyunsoo nodded following Jongin's to his car biting his lower lip.

His crush just kissed him on the lips,this was the best thing ever,Jongin lips were so soft and sweet,Kyugnsoo wanted to kiss Jongin every minute of the day but he promise that after this day he will say goodbye to him,so this kiss was the best thing ever as a goodbye.

They eat spicy topokki on the car hood, laughing and really taklking about life,Jongin found out that the older wanna be a doctor and that Kyungsoo was really smart but in a good way,he could stay all day and never get bored of him but then why does he feel so guilty?For Kyungsoo this was the best date ever,his first date it was with the person he loves,what more can he ask now?Just maybe a happy end but no not now,Jongin did a good job to make him lose his mind but a promise is a promise after all.

-,Let’s go home,I don’t want your parents to kill me.’ Jongin told him getting down from the car's hood.

-, Don't worry about my parest I live just with my brother ,my parents work in America,so we’re always alone home.’ In Kyungsoo voice Jongin felt loneliness and he didn’t knew this.

-, Well I don’t want your brother to kill me then.' Jongin helped Kyungsoo as well to get down.

-, Don’t worry he's with Luhan,so you’re safe.’ Kyungsoo got in the car but Jongin looked at him puzzled.

-, Who is Luhan?’

-, Oh!My brother's boyfriend,he's really helping my brother with his sadness.’

-, Why is he sad?’  Jongin was curious to know more about the short guy.

-, Baek is younger I always took care of him,he barely knows our parents,they work all the time,he says that he's fine but I hear him cry in his room,but when Luhan's near him, he is happy, I’m sure that Luhan is with him now,so you’re seif.’ Jongin got a little upset because he always thought that he lives in a normal family but guess not.He understood now the sadness in Kyungsoo's voice.

-, Is okay Kyungsoo to be sad .’ Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with his big eyes.

-, I’m not sad.’ But he was sad,he wanted his omma and appa home next o him.Kyungsoo misses them,he needs his parents to be there for him when he has a bad day r a good day but nothing.

-, You’re not a very good lier Do Kyungsoo.’ Kyungsoo was shocked, apparently he is not so good at hiding his feelings,is he so easy to read for Baekhyun as well? Jongin sees so good through his fake smile?

-, I miss them but I don’t wanna talk about them now.’ Jongin understand and didn’t ask another question.Kyungsoo looked out the window thinking about what Jongin told him,it's okay to be sad,,It's really okay to be sad?But I don’t wanna be sad anymore,I want to be happy,really happy,can I be happy?’’ Kyungsoo got lost in his one bubble that he didn't noticed when the cars engine stopped.

-, We’re here!’ Kyungsoo blinked his eyes seeing his house.

-, Yah we're here,well thank you Jongin for this date,I had fun.’ Kyungsoo smiled and this was a true smile.

-,I had fun as well,go in I’m sure your brother is worried for you.’

-, You’re right,good night Jongin,drive home safe.’

-, I will,see you on monday at school.’ Kyungsoo nodded coming out the car giggling,yes this was a perfect date for him.

Jongin looked one more time at the shorter started the engine leaving to his one house.

 

 

The house was dark when Kyungsoo got in,he opened the door slowly trying not to wake up his brother.

-,It was about time to come home hyung!’ Kyungsoo jumped when he heard Baekhyun's voice.

-, Why are you up?’ Baekhyun was sitting down on the stairs with a bored face.

-,I was waiting for you to come home and tell me all about your date,I really thought that he kidnapped you.’ Kuyngsoo started to laught when he heard.

-, What?No,actually we had fun.’ Kyungsoo sat down next to his brother ruffing his hair.

-, Really? He was a good guy?’ Baekhyung looked schooked at Kyungsoo.

-, Yes but don’t worry,I will give him up like I promise.’

-, You’re sure about that hyung?’ Baekhyun wanted to be sure that his brother is okay.

-, Yes I’m sure about that Baek,I’m over him like I promised,one date and I’m over Jongin.’ Kyungsoo was trying not to cry because he wanted Jongin more now after that kiss.

-,Okay hyung good night,Luhan's here in my room so I need to go back to him.’ The short guy looked strange at his brother.

-,Luhan is still here?In your room? What have you done Baek?’ Baekhyun just smiled at him,going up the stairs.

-, Baekhyun,did you and Luhan did that?’ Kyungsoo run the stairs after his brother.

-, So what hyung?I love him and he loves me! What is the big deal?’ Baekhyun got angry because he wanted this with Luhan and his brother wasn’t the one to judge him.

-, Oh is not a bad thing,I'm just curious,don’t get so angry,I don’t judge you.’ Baekhyun hugged his brother really tight.

-, I’m sorry about that hyung,you know what Luhan means to me and I wanna be with him forever,I love him the same way I love you hyung,he means everything to me.’The younger one started to cry in Kyungsoo's tight .

-, Hey don’t cry,what really hapened Baek? Did you had a fight with Luhan?’ Baekhyun sooke his head slowly.

-,Then what happened? Why are you crying?’ 

-, Hyung I love you right?So I want you to be happy like me and Luhan,but sometimes I don’t know how to help you and I go all crazy here because I want you to BE HAPPY HYUNG!’ Kyungsoo got scared when he heard his brother scream like that.

-, Hey what's wrong here?’ The Do brothers looked towards Baekhyun's door where Luhan was standing only with a shirt on him still with his eyes close.

-, Baek why are you screaming?’

-, Oh sorry Luhan If I wake you up,Is nothing.’

-, Then come back and sleep.’ Luhan was just like a kid,Kyungsoo understand now why Baekhyun loves him so much.

-, Go Baek,we talk more tomorow,go I’m happy belive me,I’m okay.’ Kyungsoo his head smiling.

-, Okay hyung good night.’ Baekhyun got in his room closing the door after him

Kyungsoo got to his room starting to cry his eyes out,Baekhyun and Jongin can see directly through him,his brother was right he is not okay,the date was to much for him,he wanted Jongin now more than ever,but he promise so he will let Jongin go.Kyungsoo fell asleep thinking about the kiss,,Good bye Jongin,be happy,more happy that I am!’’

 

He wasn't the only one who was thinking about the kiss,Jongin stood up all night thinking about Kyungsoo and his sad eyes,,What is about your sad eyes?And why do I care?’’

 

The next day the Do’s house was quiet,Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were in they room silent,nobody got out from their rooms.Not knowing what to say to each other,Baekhyun was in fronte of Kyungsoo's door hearing him crying but he preferred to leave him alone.

 

Tomorow was monday again and for Kyungsoo it was hard to see Jongin again with all those girls,but what else can he do now?Play stuid?Suffer?Cry?How much can he cry?And why?Just because he was stupid and he felt in love with the wrong person,it was hard to like someone and that person to like you back so was Kyungsoo,he loves Jongin but the latter is not,so why cry like this?Love is pain but he can stop loving he needs to stop because his love wasn't good for him or Baekhyun or Jongin,he knows that his brother is suffering as well for him and why?Because once again he is stupid,Baekhyun should be happy with Luhan,they need to enjoy every minut together not to be worried if his stupid brother does something wrong again,he's the hyung so he should take care of Baekhyun not the other way around.Kyungsoo took a deep breath going to take a shower.

This will be a new start,he needs to start a new because it was better for everyone not just for him.

 

Monday come too fast,Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were in the kitchen eating in silence.

-, I’m leaving Baek,see you when I'm back.’ Baekhyun looked at him nodding slowly.Kyungsoo eyes were so red and puffy but Baekhyun couldn’t do anything,just watchit was better now,his brother was mature enough to know what's good and what's wrong so he needs to decide what to do on his one,Luhan told him to stop acting like a grow up because he was still just a kid and if Kyungsoo loves Jongin that much he should fight for him love because if Baekhyun didn't like him back Luhan would do the same,fight for Baekhyun's love.

Kyungsoo got out the house thinking about today, praying that everything will be fine.

-, Hey Do Kyungsoo.’ Kyungsoo looked behind him and his heart stopped.

-,Jongin? W-what are you doing here?’ Jongin was in front of his house smirking at him.

-, I come to take you to school.’ Kyungsoo heart started to beat so fast that he was sure that soon his heart will stop.

He wanted to give up but how when Jongin was smirking like that to him?

 

,, My promise is long forgotten.’’