Chapter 23

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Jongin was still wondering if this is a joke or not but her face said that this is no joke.

-,How can you be pregnant?' She sat down on the sofa carassing her tummy.

-,You're so silly dea,when two people have without using protection they can have babies.' 

-,But how?'

-,Jongin did you lost your memory about as well? You love me and I love you so we're going to have a baby why is that so wrong?' She sat back up going to Jongin to tangle her hands around his neck.

-,I'm so happy about this Jongin so happy.' Jongin's mind was blurred,he just found out who he is and now this, but where was Kyungsoo,he run away again?

Kyungsoo was behind his door hearing everything,now Jongin won't ever be his again,he turned around leaving with his head down,that morning he woke up an went to buy something to eat but when he got back he saw the girl walking to Jongin's place.

The shorter sat down on a the near bench feefing sick,this was the end ,he will get married with Taemin and Jongin will have another baby with someone that's not him,again.

-,Why are you crying young man?' Kyungsoo saw a man sitting down next to him,the man was old with big glasses but he looked nice.Kyungsoo didn't noticed that he was crying,he wiped his tears fast looking away.

-,Nothing just having a hard day.'

-,Ommo I remember when I had my hard days...aish I hate bad days.' Kyungsoo turned his head looking strange at the man.

-,But when I had a bad day I always went and got an ice cream,after that I was like a new man.' 

-,Ice cream?' 

-,Well more like soju but you can't drink now so you better eat an ice cream is better for the baby.' Kyungsoo smiled a little at the man.

-,You really think an ice cream will make me feel better?' 

-,I don't know but don't let the bad days take over you,you're an young good looking man and is not good to stay upset,look up and enjoy what you have.' The man was right,he can't always run after Jongin.

-,Thank you.' The man smiled at him.

-,You're welcome now let's buy you an ice cream.' The man sat up helping Kyungsoo as well,they bouth keep on talking until they got ice cream that Min loved because he started to move like crazy.

 

Jongin took her hands making Hyoseong to look at him.

-,What do you want from me?' Her smile vanished from her face.

-,What do you mean Jongin? I love you,I want to be happy and get married with you.' 

-,But what if I love someone else?' She turned her back to Jongin clenching her fists.

-,You mean if you love Kyungsoo?' 

-,How did you know?'  Hyoseong turned again to Jongin.

-,How stupid to you think I am? I saw the way you look at him,I don't know who or what is between you two but I don't care, we're going to be happy from now on ,us and our little baby.' She sat up on her toes kissing Jongin's lips but he didn't kiss her back,he can't do this now.

 

Taemin was ready to go out with Minho when he got a call from Kyungsoo that made him worried.He called the tall guy apologizing that he can't meet him now,Minho was a little disappointed at first but he can't do anything.Taemin drove to the same park that the old man left him,Kyungsoo was with his head down strocking his belly.

The younger sat down next to him placing a hand over his back.

-,I really lost him this time.' Taemin didn't say anything he waited for Kyungsoo to go one.

-,We run away for so many years and I wanted to make him suffer for what he did but in the end it was all just a misunderstanding  and when I wanted him back he lost his memory and now when I was about to accept who he is I found out that Hyoseong will have his baby,now Taemin tell me where I got wrong? Why I'm always too late to tell him how I feel?' Taemin was still taking in what he heard.

-,Hyoseong is pregnant?!' Kyungsoo looked at him with eyes filled with tears making the younger to feel sorry for him.

-,I'm too late again and I don't know if I can accept the fact that he's no longer mine.' Taemin pulled him slowly into a hug carrasing his back.

-,Calm down Soo or the baby will be upset as well.' Kyungsoo grabbes his shirt crying.

-,I just want to be happy.'Taemin placed his head over Kyungsoo's one hugging him more tight.

-,I know that I'm not him but I will try to be and I wanna make you happy the way I can please let me make you happy.' Kyungsoo only nodded and bouth sat there until the shorter felt better.

-,Let's go home,I will talk with Baek to look after Sehun and like that you will be more calm.'

-,I'm a bad mother if I leave my son with my brother for more than a day?' He mumbled with a lost voice.

-,No don't worry,Sehun's a good kid so he won't mind,now let's go.' Taemin took Kyungsoo home thinking at a way to make the shorter to feel better.

Kyungsoo was looking out the window at the people ouside te car,their lives seem so easy and happy and here he is thinking how he ended up like this,with two kids that he has with the man he loves and where is he? Lost without no memory and with a baby on the way with his girlfriend,he didn't expect this,again alone and so far from the man he loves so much.

 

When he got home Kyungsoo went straight to bed,not feeling hungry just tired of all of this,he just wanted to sleep it over and wake up better,Taemin slept on the couch that night he didn't wanna bother Kyungsoo so he let him sleep until the next day.

Kyungsoo was thinking that he won't sleep but as soon his head reached the pillow he feel alseep.The next day wasn't that good as well,Taemin made him breakfast but he wasn't hungry so he went back to bed trying to sleep for more but nothing,he didn't open the shop for some days not even seeing his son for one week,Taemin started to get worried because the wedding was soon and Kyungsoo was looking really sick and depressed.

-,We can postpone the wedding Soo,you look really sad and I don't like that and this time I don't think I can make you happy.' Kyungsoo was still in bed looking lost.

-,No we will get married like I said,is better this way,is the way I can thank you for everything you did and Sehun loves you.' 

-,Soo I just want to see you happy,can you be happy in the end?'

-,Maybe,I don't know,in the end.' Taemin sat next to him with a gentle smile.

-,I still love you like crazy Do Kyungsoo and I will try in the end to make you happy,I promise.' Kyungsoo smiled for the first time after he found out about Jongin.

-,Thank you now go,we can talk later.' Taemin kissed his forehead leaving to meet with Minho,he missed the older and he needed some advice on what to do next.

 

-,I'm glad you called,I started to think that you ignore me and can I say that is strange that I missed you?' Taemin blushed like always when he was with Minho.

-,I missed you as well so I don't think is that strange,but my friend needed help so I had to be next to him.' 

-,I think we all need a friend like you,I never saw someone to care about his friend so much.'

-,Is because I love him,he was the first guy that made me feel like this,he was the one that took my ity away even if he doesn't know that but he never loved me back,I know how that sounds but I'm happy when he needs me,when I can be next to him and hold his hand,is wrong but good at the same time.' Minho placed his hand over his cheek carassing it slowly.

-,Don't cry,you're a good friend like I said and he is so lucky to have you ,to marry you even if he doesn't love you.'

-,I'm just stupid.' 

-,No you're not,you're a friend that I wanna have,to be there for me when I'm down or sick or scared,that Taemin makes you the strongest person I ever meet,you're special,a true friend.' 

-,You need a fried like me?'Minho came closer to Taemin making the younger to hold his breath.

-,Yes because you make me feel how he makes you feel,crazy about you.' Minho crashed his lips on Taemin's one leaving him shocked but he kissed back because he likes Minho as well.

-,This is crazy but I can't hold back.' Taemin broke the kiss and he pulled Minho with him in the bathroom feeling crazy as well.

-,I want you as well.' He bit his lower lip making Minho to go more crazy rushing again to kiss those red lips.

Taemin huried to pull his pants down along with Minho's ones,they were both hard like hell,is been so long for Taemin since he had and he wanted this even in a toilet.

-,Are you sure about this Taemin?' The younger nodded fast kissing his lips again.

Minho turned him around getting more aroused when he heard Taemin's moan of pleasure when he pushed in.

-,Oh hmm.' Minho placed his head on Taemin's back ing faster trying to find his sweet spot,for Taemin was hard not to scream out loud in pleasure,Kyungsoo was good in bed but not like this,Minho s so good and deep that makes his eyes roll back in pleasure.

-,Ahh yes there! Hit it again,make me !' Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin waist hitting his spot again making them both groanning in pleasure.

-,,I can't belive we did this in a toilet.' Taemin's legs gave in making him fall down on the toilet still patting hard.Minho was right ,their first time was in a toilet.

- We should l-leave now.' Minho help him stand up and zip up his pants.

-,Wait.' Taemin was about to leave when Minho pulled him back,kissing his lips making the younger to melt.

-,I hope to see you again Lee Taemin.' Taemin pulled back with red cheeks.

-,After this weekend I will be married and a dad for his kids that I love, so I don't know but you can always come to the weeding if you still wanna see me.

-,Hm.' Minho let out a deep breath.

-,I will be in America this weekend.' Taemin placed his head on Minho's chest feeling that he will cry.

-,Well I guess this is it no?'He mumbled in a whisper thinking if making Kyungsoo marry him will make them happy.

-,You can always come with me and really date,I think we can be happy.' Taemin bit his lower lip thinking.

-,I can't do this to my friend and I think is better for both of us,I don't know I love him,I'm sorry.' He snuggled his face more into his chest memoraizing his scent.

-,Be happy Taemin.' Minho cupped his cheeks leaning over to kiss his lips again.

-,Goodbye for now.' Taemin kissed him back but he didn't replay because he wants to see him again and kiss him.

Taemin walked back to Kyungsoo place thinking again what he did with his life,nothing besides helping Kyungsoo and that is something he won't regret.

 

 

 

Xiumin saw someone else coming for Sehun and that made him wonder what happened with Kyungsoo,did he gave birth or is he sick? So one day he went to ask the petite guy what happened with his friend.

-,Excuse me,I'm Kyungsoo's friend and I saw that he is missing this days ,something happened with him?' Luhan blinked his eyes holding Sehun's hand.

-,Hyung's just tired so he's home.' He didn't wanna say more in front of Sehun.

-,Thank you and Sehun see you tomorrow.' Sehun hugged him leaving with Luhan.

Xiumin was wondering what happened so he left Suzy home with Chen and he went to Kyungsoo's place,he was worried for his friend and seeing the shorter face made him more worried.Kyungsoo was looking like with red eyes and messy hair.

-,Xiumin? What are you doing here?' Kyungsoo wiped his fresh tears turning around.

-,Better,what happened with you? Who did this?' Kyungsoo looked down starting to cry again because it hurts thinking that Jongin is not his anymore.

-,What happened Kyungsoo talk to me.' Kyungsoo turned around jumping in Xiumin's arms crying like there was no tomorrow.

Xiumin hugged Kyungsoo tracing small circles over his back until the shorter felt better.

-,Come sit down and tell me what happened.' Kyungsoo looked down telling him everything with fresh new tears running down his hands,Xiumin let out a sigh wondering when this story will end and Kyungsoo will be happy.

-,I know that this is not what you wanna hear but maybe marrying Taemin is not that bad,he cares for you and the kids and that is good and maybe in one of this days Jongin will be your happy ending,I'm sorry for all of this because you're a good person and you deserve to be happy and finally see you smile,a real smile.' Kyungsoo was thinking at the same thing,if Jongin will be his then he will wait but not crying or feeling sorry for himself.

-,Thank you Minnie,you always make me feel better.' Xiumin ruffed his hair smiling.

-,I need to go now but I will come see you again and you better stay home or you will give borth on the street okay?' Kyungsoo nodded ,he even smiled a little.

-,Good.' Xiumin left to his family,a family that he always wanted but enough with feeling sorry,no more crying over something that he lost many years ago.

 

 

 

Taemin stopped on the way to buy Kyungsoo some fruits hoping it will make him feel better but when he opened the door he heard Kyungsoo humming in the kitchen,he took off his shoes going to see what happened.Kyungsoo was before the stowe making dinner.

-,Is been a while since I last heard you sing.' Kyungsoo turned fast smiling at him.

-,And smile,what happened?' Taemin went to Kyungsoo looking at what he's cooking.

-,Looks yummy Soo.' 

-,I know and I was thinking today and I will stop crying for nothing,Jongin's not mine anymore so I will stop and enjoy what I have and that is you and my kids.' Taemin knew that this is not the right time to tell him about Minho but he has to tell someone.

-,Soo I found someone I like.' Taemin looked down scared to see his face.

-,Really?! Who?!' Kyungsoo got happy for his friend because this was the first time Taemin likes someone besides him.

-,His name's Minho and he's really nice with me.' 

-,Then we should stop the weeding and you can be happy or marry him,is better.' Kyungsoo clapped his hands happy.

-,No Soo,I will still marry with you.' Kyungsoo stop smiling looking more puzzled.

-,Why? He likes you back right?' 

-,Yes but I wanna marry you to make you happy and take care of Sehun and Min.' 

-,But...'

-,No I won't leave you suffer Kyungsoo,I promise you that back in America.' 

-,I won't suffer silly,I have my boys,you should do what makes you happy not me.' Taemin smiled .

-,You make me happy Soo,really happy so don't worry about it okay?' Kyungsoo didn't replay back,now he feels more bad,Taemin finally found someone but he still wants to be marry him.

-,Okay let's eat.' Kyungsoo smiled back even if he wasn't that happy about it.

 

 

Kyungsoo decided that day to go to the flower shop and wet the flowers,the shop will stay close until he will give birth,he wasn't happy about it,but both Taemin and Baekhyun insisted to stay home but sitting there in that apartmant feels like suffocating,he needs to do something and forget about Jongin and what will come next,a life he always wanted but not with the men he loves.

-,Soo.' Kyungsoo stop what he was doing scared to turn back.What is he doing here?

-,Please look at me Kyungsoo.' Slowly cold tears came down on his cheek,he doesn't wanna see Jongin now.

-,Hey.' Kyungsoo wiped his tears with the back of his hand as he turned to him.

-,You're so beautiful Soo.' Jongin was looking much better now,but his face was worried and scared.

-,Don't say that,I'm not beautiful.' Kyungsoo turned red and angry at the same time.

-,But is true,you're beautiful,even more beautiful than in school,then you were cute.' Kyungsoo stop breathing.

-,W-what did you say?' Jongin came more closer to him.

-,I remember you Soo,I remember everything.' Kyungsoo wanted to jump on his arms and hug Jongin so tight.

-,H-how? When?' Jongin looked down smiling knowing how much he loves Kyungsoo.

-,That night when you slept next to me,they came back,all the good things ,all the bad things that I told you,that I did to you,that stupid bet that hurt you so much and I'm sorry again for what I did.' It was hard for Kyungsoo to stay there and do nothing.

-,I'm happy for you Jongin but you should leave.' The smile from Jongin's face vanished.

-,No,I remember our last night together.' Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand making the shorter to lose his mind.

-,I love you Do Kyungsoo,even when I lost my memory,I started to love you,you're all that I need.' Kyungsoo pulled back looking him in the eyes.

-,I heard her Kai,I know about the baby.' Jongin stop moving feeling that his heart sink.

-,But I don't love her.' 

-,You need to take resposibility for what you did,I know how's to take care of a baby alone,you need to be next to her.' It hurts telling him this but what else an he do? 

- No,what about our children?' Now was the right time to tell him about Sehun and Min but no,never,he won't tell Jongin anything.

-,Like I told you before,Sehun's not your kid,I'm his mother and father,you need to leave,please,our love story ended when I left to America,I will marry Taemin and you will be happy with her and your child.' Jongin wanted to hug Kyungsoo again and tell him how much he is sorry again but he pulled back with tears in his eyes.

-,Please Soo don't,I love you.' This time it was Jongin's time to cry.

-,Is too late now for both of us,is better like this,now excuse me Kai,I need to go and find a nice suit for the weeding,please be happy Kim Jongin,be really happy.' Kyungsoo hold back his tears and with a big smile he lef Jongin alone but when nobody saw him he broke down crying his heart out.

All is gone,no more Jongin,no more love,no more happy end for him,his life is over,nothing will be the same,why did Jongin remember now? No this can't happen,why always him? 

Kyungsoo spend his time walking all day and thinking,when he got home Taemin was worried sick,when he saw the shorter he jumped from the sofa.

-,What happened?! I called you all day,your eyes are red,why did you cry Soo?' Kyungsoo fall down on the floor crying again and screaming how stupid he is.

-,Please calm down,you will hurt Min,please Soo,tell me what happened.' Taemin hold Kyungsoo tight to his chest.

-,His memory is back,Jongin knows everything and like always when we should be happy,Hyoseong is pregnant,what else can happen?Why is he always running from me like this? Why does love hurt so much? I'm hurting you as well,you need to leave,be happy don't stay here with me! Go and be happy and let me cry here until I fall asleep and feel better.' Taemin's heart broke into pieces hearing him,how can he leave him like this? Kyingsoo will do more than cry.

-,No, I will never leave you Soo,even if I love someone else, I will always stay here next to you.' Kyungsoo didn't replay,his world was sinking with every day but in the end he managed to fall asleep,Taemin took him to the sofa sitting next to him.

His fingers carassed Kyungsoo's cheek slowly.

-,You're so beautiful Soo,so many happened since I meet you,my life was so bored before you came into my life but you made it fun and interesting,you made me a better person even if I was scared and afraid but you made me strong so thank you for everything,you made my life beautiful just by smiling,you're a great person.' Taemin kissed his forehead closing his eyes as well.He knows that all of them will have a happy end,he is sure about it.

The next days were bussy for Taemin and Kyungsoo,they have a beautiful place for the wedding,Kyungsoo wanted to do the flowers but Taemin insisted for him to take it easy,all they had to do is buy the suits and in two days they will be matried.

Jongin was bussy as well with the company and Hyoseong,she was all day next to him like glue,Jongin started to hate her even if they will have a baby together,they will go to the doctor this week to see the baby,he remembered last time when he was with Kyungsoo and he saw Min,it was such a beautiful feeling but now nothing makes him feel good.Jongin doesn't want his memories now,he did so much wrong not only to Kyungsoo but to others as well so of course now God punish him,he wanted so much to remember but now he doesn't,it was better before,he was a better Jongin,a better man.

-,Jongin did you hear me?' Hyoseong waved his hand before his eyes.

-,You said something?' They were having lunch togheter.

-,I said that the doctor called me and asked us to go at the hospital on saturday because he's free then.' 

-Okay sure.' That was the day when Kyungsoo will get married.

-,You seem off,something's wrong?' 

-,No nothing,sorry,I'm just tired.' Hyoseong crossed her arms letting out a sigh,she was thinking that Jongin will ask her to marry him but nothing,is he still thinking about Kyungsoo?

-,You should be more happy about us,after all we will have a baby.' Jongin glared at her for the first time.

-,Beause this happened doesn't mean that I'm happy,now excuse me.' Jongin sat up leaving Hyoseong stunned.

Jongin was tired and her voice made it more worst,he needs to calm down and he ended up in front of Kyungsoo's flower shop but it was close,he really wanted to see his face one more time before everything's over between them.

-,What are you doing Jongin,stop thinking about him,you will have a baby and he will get married,get over it and stop!' Jongin bumped his head on the sterring wheel closing his eyes.

-,But I love him.' He mumbled starting to tear,he hurt Kyungsoo so much all this years,of course he doesn't wanna see him now.

-,Just go home and forget about him.' Jongin started the car going home,he can't do anything now,Kyungsoo asked him to leave so he will,it was better for both,this was it,each one of them living a different life with different people.

 

 

-,How are you feeling hyung?' Kyungsoo's hands started to sweat.

-,Nervouse,I can belive that getting married will feel like this.' Baekhyun patted his back smiling.

-,You can still run,I'm sure that Taemin won't be upset.' Kyungsoo looked one more time in the mirror ,he was huge in his wedding suit,Baekhyun was next to him,helping and Luhan was with Sehun and Taemin.

The big day was here,he wanted to see Jongin one last time but it was better like this,they will be happy,he will be happy or at last he will try.

-,Let's do this Baek,thank you for being next to me all the time.'Baekhyun smiled going to hug his brother.

-,I'm your brother so I will always be next to you for good or bad because I love you and I don't feel bad because I made you write that love letter to Jongin and I liked him the first time he came to our house,he was perfect for you and he still is but I'm happy that Taemin came into your life as well because thanks to him you're still here so I think you're doing the right thing but again you can still run.' Kyungsoo chuckled because Baekhyun was still Baekhyun.

-,Thank you Baek now let's do this.' Baekhyun nodded and together they left to the church.

Taemin was nervouse waiting for Kyungsoo,Sehun was running aroung and Luhan was next to him patting his back.

-,Calm down hyung or you will have an heart attack.' Taemin took a deep breath trying to calm down.

-,Do you think he will be happy next to me?' 

-,The better question will you be happy next to him?' That was right will they will be happy like this? Taemin looked to the door seeing Minho walking in,his heart started to beat faster ,since they had he didn't saw him even if Minho called him,he wanted to be sure that this is the right thing to do but seeing Kyungsoo walk in made him smile,the shorter was looking beautiful with his chubby cheeks and the black suit,they will be happy,that is what Taemin told himself since morning,they will be a happy family in the end.

Kyungsoo smiled when he saw Taemin as well,this was it,he will marry someone that loves someone else just like him.

-,You look beautiful Soo.' Taemin whispered when Kyungsoo was next to him,Kyungsoo blushed thanking him.

-,We gadder around to be here in this beautiful day next to Lee Taemin and Do Kyungsoo.' Kyungsoo looked down scared,where is Jongin now?He needs him to come and save him.

 

 

Jongin and Hyoseong were in the hospital room waiting for the doctor to come,he was playing on the phone distracting his attention from the thought that Kyungsoo was getting married now.

-,Jongin can you please stop playing that stupid game?!' Jongin raised an eyebrow to her continuing his game.

-,Really now?' He wanted to replay when he doctor walked in.

-,Good morning,let's see the baby,what do you say?Lift up your shirt dear.' Hyoseong flinched when the doctor put the cold gel on her belly,she was happy to see the baby.

The doctor had a strange face looking on the monitor.

-,Something's wrong?' Hyoseong asked worried.

-,Is just that I can't see any baby dear,were you really pregnant?' He keept on looking but nothing.

-,I did a pregnant test and it come positive.'

-,Some of them are not that good dear,I'm sorry but you're not pregnant.' When Jongin heard that he jumped from the chair leaving the room.

This was best news ever he can get,nothing keeps him next to Hyoseong,he needs Kyungsoo if he's not too late.

-,Jongin wait!' Jongin turned around seeing Hyoseong running to him.

-,What?!'

-,Why are you doing this?'

-,Because I love Kyungsoo!' She didn't replay,she knew that all along.

-,Then go.' Jongin didn't wait more,he started to run again.

-,Come on move idiot!!!' He was driving like crazy,he needs to be there on time and take Kyungsoo back because he loves him like he never loved someone else and this time he will do anything to get him back even fight with Taemin.

 

-, Do you Lee Taemin take Do Kyungaoo to be your hustband?' Taemin looked at Kyungsoo that smiled back at him.

-,Yes I do.' 

-,Do you Do Kyungsoo will take Lee Taemin to be your hustband?' Kyungsoo didn't replay fast,is this the best thing to do? Is he ready to give up on Jongin?

-,Do you son?' Kyungsoo looked at Taemin that was thinking the same like him.

-,NO DON'T!!!' Kyungsoo,Taemin and the rest looked at the church door where Jongin was panting hard.

-,J-Jongin?' Kyungsoo was schocked seeing him here.

-,I love you Do Kyungsoo,even if I'm going to lose my memory again ,I will still love you over and over again!I don't know what else to do to show you how much I love you but please don't marry him,I beg you give me one more chance to show you that I was always in love with you.' 

-,B-but what about Hyoseong and the baby?' 

-,There is no baby,she made it all up.' Taemin took his hand making Kyungsoo to look back at him.

-,Go Soo,be happy next to the person that you love,please you waited for him and now he came,what else do you want?'

-,But what about you?' Taemin smiled gazing at Minho.

-,I found the person I love as well so I will be okay,don't worry.' Kyungsoo gazed back at Jongin.This was what he wanted,Jongin to come and save him and he came.

Kyungsoo kissed Taemin's lips for one more time mumbling a thank you for everything.

-,Go now.' Kyungsoo started to run to Jongin,finally he will be happy.

Jongin went to Kyungsoo as well hugging him tight when the shorter reached him,it was so good to hug him and know that he will be his now and forever.

-I'm sorry for hurting you Kyungsoo,I did that bet but I did fall for you and I did love you like crazy and I still love you like crazy,let's be happy Do Kyungsoo like we always wanted.' Kyungsoo snuggled his face into Jongin's chest.

-,I love you Kim Jongin,I love you like crazy but I feel wet.' Jongin raised an eyebrow.

-,You little ert.'

-,No Jongin!My water broke!' Jongin's eyes got bigger because he didn't knew what to do.

-,Jongin the baby will come! Ahhh !' Taemin came fast to Kyungsoo knowing what will come next ,he was there when Sehun was born.

-,Come we will take my car.' 

-,I will come as well.' Minho rushed to Taemin happy that Jongin came at the right time.

-,Come Soo,let's go!' Jongin helped Kyungsoo that started to have the contractions.

-,Ahhhh! Why does it hurt more than last time!' Kyungsoo and Jongin were on the back seat while Taemin was driving like crazy.

-,Breath Soo,calm down!' Kyungsoo grabbed his collar angry.

-,You did this to me and you tell me to calm down?! you!!!Ahhhh!'

-,M-me? What do you mean me?'

-,It's your son just like Sehun idiot!!' Jongin stop blinking,he was right all along,he was sure that Sehun is his son.

-,I was sure of it!You lied to me!'

-,Well sue me later but now shut up!!!' Kyungsoo started to tear because the pain started to be more bad and with each breath he was more close to give birth.

-,Hold on Soo,we're here!' Taemin pulled the car in front of the hospital and with Jongin's help he went inside where the doctor took him away.

Jongin,Taemin and Minho were outside the room waiting,soon after Baekhyun came with Luhan and Sehun and his parents that came from America for the wedding.

Jongin was nervous and happy at the same time,he is a father,a real one.When the doctor came out he stood up like the others.

-,Whos's the father?' Jongin raised his arm slowly.

-,Congratulations you have a perfect little boy,you can go in and see them.' Jongin thanked the doctor rushing in Kyungsoo's room.

The shorter was in bed looking really tired but happy,he was holding the little baby to his chest humming a song,Jongin was scared to move,he never did this before.

Kyungsoo looked at him smiling.

-,Come Jongin,someone wants to meet you.' Jongin walked to Kyungsoo seeing the beautiful baby.

-,Hey little angel nice to meet you.' Jongin sat next to Kyungsoo kissing his forehead.

-,He looks just like you Jongin.' Jongin placed his fingers over the smooth skin of the baby.

-,No Soo he looks like you and he's beautiful just like you and from now I won't leave you alone,I love you like crazy.' Kyungsoo wanted to kiss his lips when everybody rushed into the room wanting to see the baby.

-,You guys can kiss later!Sehun want's to meet his brother.' Sehun run to the bed.

-,Appa help Sehunnie.' Jongin took Sehun up letting him see the baby.

-,Hello donsaeng,I'm Sehun and I will take really good care of you.'He lean over kissing his forehead making the others to smile.

They all said that Min looks like Kyungsoo while Sehun looks like Jongin,they keep on talking until Kyungsoo felt asleep,he was tired after today,Jongin was the only one left into the room still sitting next to Kyungsoo holding his hand tight,he won't ever let go,never.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo, he never knew that he can fall in love with someone this hard but it happened and he's happy about it,Kyungsoo changed everything about him,he lean over kissing his forehead.

-,I love you Do Kyungsoo.' 

 

 

,,He touches you and you light on fire,your wrist blazes where his fingers meet you skin,the burns don't show but it's hard to breath with ash in your lungs.It's so harr to breath,you're soffocating daily.

It hurts to watch him shine,He's brighter than the sun,he's too beautiful for your eyes,it's hard to look at him,it's even harder to look away from him,you're going to blind.

Your ears are turning to his voice ,you could pick him out in a sea of thousands,his voice makes pretty singers who sing pretty sounds dull,his voice makes everything else sounds ugly.

The color of his eyes in black enough to drown in,he is turning you into a cliched love-wrecker being,you're drowning,always sinking down,down,down.

You know him you love him,through a thousand lifetimes,across millions of stars you'd find him,you'd never leave him again,you love him until death do you part.

And what is more important he love you too." 

 

 

THE END!

 

Is done!^.^ finally after so long I managed to finish this story and I think it came along good even if I know my english is not good and I did a lot of mistakes but like I said before I do this because I'm bored and not to be a writer or be the best but thank u all my readers for suporting me ^.^ And don't forget to read my other kaisoo story if you like violence and ,I know is different>.< I will write an epilog soon until then enjoy the ending...bye!!!!!!!!!