Chapter 20

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo opened the door slowly wondering if the rest are sleeping but as soon Taemin saw them he jumped from the sofa worried.

-,Soo where were you?I was so worried seeing how hard is raining outside.' Taemin rushed to them looking if Kyungsoo is okay.

-,Sorry Taemin we just walked around when the rain started and we waited until it stopped but it took longer than expected.' Taemin looked at Jongin and back at Kyungsoo,something happened because they both have a strange glow around them.

-,Is okay Soo,let's take those wet clothes and take a hot bath I don't want you to catch a cold,come now.' Kyungsoo looked one more time at Jongin before leaving with Taemin to the bathroom leaving Jongin alone with Hyoseong that was on the sofa looking at them,he saw the same thing as Taemin,what is Kyungsoo's and Jongin's story? 

Jongin looked at her smiling but she had the same face.

-,I'm sorry baby for sleeping so much this morning and being late now." She stood up with the same glare over his face.

-,I don't know who he really is in your life but you're mine now so you better act like it . She looked one more time at him goingto her room.Jongin looked down wondering about the same thing.Who is Kyungsoo and why nobody tells him?

Jongin sat down on the sofa putting a hand over his eyes,who is Do Kyungsoo? Who is him? What was his life before this?

-,When will I find out the truth?' Jongin mumbled alone letting out a heavy sigh.It was the same question over and over again,who the is he? Who can really tell him the truth because Kyungsoo and Baekhyun or Luhan won't tell him,nobody tells him,is the truth that bad? Was he such a bad person that they all shut up? 

Even his father looks down when he asks who he is ,so he was sure he did something bad but what? 

-,Ahhhh ! I hate my life!I really hate it!' Jongin ruffed his hair over and over again,he did say he won't try to remember but when he sees Kyungsoo's sad face makes him think why? Who hurt him that bad? The person that left him pregnant and run away? Who can do something like that to a person so sweet and nice?

Jongin clenched his fist thinking about that guy,why isn't he thinking about Sehun and Min ,about Kyungsoo that needs him now,he feels like going to the guy and beat the out of him and make him come back even if that hurts his chest thinking that someone else will kiss those red and sweet lips.Jongin opened his eyes remembering the kiss,he kissed Kyungsoo and he liked it so much,he wanted to keep on kissing him all the time but he has a girlfriend that he loves and she is waiting for him in the next room.

The taller close his eyes again letting out a deep breath sitting up,when he opened the door Hyoseong was with her back to him,he was sure that the girl wasn't sleeping so he crawled on the bed backhugging her.

-,I'm really sorry for today baby,I promise that tomorrow I'm all yours.' She turned to him looking into those beautiful eyes.

-,Promise?' Jongin smiled kissing her lips.

-,Yes I promise,tomorrow's the last day here so I wanna stay with you." She smiled back hugging Jongin tight.

-,Okay I like that plan.' She cuddled to his chest smelling Kyungsoo's scent,were they hugging each other? She knows better not to get jealous over the shorter,he has a life with a kid and one on the way so he has someone but who? Where is the father? 

They both fall asleep that night thinking about the same thing,who is the person that Kyungsoo loves.

 

Kyungsoo was in the tub feeling the little baby move,he was really active since Jongin kissed him today,he was happy knowing that his father did that,he was happy as well ,smiling and bitting his lower lip trying to hold back his happiness.

-,I see that someone's happy.' But Taemin always saw through him.

-,What makes you think that I'm happy?' Taemin came in the bathroom holdig a tower to the shorter.

-,Your face Soo,I know you so good did you forget? So what happened with you and Jongin?' Kyungsoo looked down getting red thinking how Jongin hugged him like before and how he kissed him.

-,He kissed me Taemin,but it wasn't just a kiss it was like before,it was strange like he remember everything and he was scared again to lose me.' Taemin sat down on the edge of the tub chuckling.

-,Well that makes me jealous but like I told you before,maybe now's the time to tell him the truth and stop running for nothing.' Kyungsoo lost his smile knowing that Taemin was right,he should tell him.

-,But he has a girlfriend now and they love each other,is not right.'

-,And you love him and you have Sehun and Min that are his kids,think about that Soo,think that Jongin means more for you than for her,she is not her wife.' Kyungsoo didn't replay to that because he was scared to tell Jongin everything,he himself doesn't know what he wants from his life.

-,But what if he will remember and he won't like the truth?What if he will hate me for leaving like that and giving him a hard time?' Kyungsoo didn't wanna cry but the thought that Jongin will leave his life for good makes him angry and upset because he wanted Jongin away from him but not anymore.Kyungsoo felt a hand over his wet hair caressing him slowly.

-,You Do Kyungsoo are the most beggist idiot that I ever meet,Jongin is in love with you even now that doesn't know anything about you so I don't think he will run away.' Kyungsoo looked up pouting.

-,Why I made my life so hard? I just wanted to be happy and have someone to love me like Baekhyun but I wanted too much and look what happened,I'm in Japane pregnant with my second baby and no Jongin,no love no happiness just you that took care of me and is not fair for you because you're such a good person and I'm sorry for everything.' Taemin smiled at him like always because that was the only thing he could do smile.

-,Like I said you're an idiot Do Kyungsoo now come out the water will get cold and you need a good night sleep and stop thinking for once just enjoy.' Kyungsoo smiled sitting up from the tub.

Taemin was right ,he should enjoy tomorrow just him and Sehun and Taemin but now he really should sleep.

 

 

Taemin was the first to wake up,he was enjoying his coffee and newspaper when Hyoseong sat down next to him.

-,Morning oppa,how was your sleep?' She took some coffee as well smiling more than yesterday.

-,It was okay what about you? i see that you're more happy today,something good happened last night?' Her cheeks got a little pink but she shook her head.

-,Just a good sleep oppa.'

-,Good to hear that,Jongin's still sleeping?' 

-,No he's taking a shower and after that we wanna go out.' Taemin smiled to her.

-,Good for you two,you should visit since tomorrow you will leave.' 

-,But oppa I wanted to ask you something and I can't just ask Kyungsoo oppa because he may get upset.' Taemin looked puzzled at her but sure if he can help.

-,Ask me,if I have an answear I will tell you.' She bit her lower lip but she had to know.

-,What happened with Kyungsoo's oppa lover? Or husband since he has two kids I suppose he has somebody in his life.' Taemin didn't expect that question and neather did Jongin,he was on the way to the livingroom when he heard.

Taemin took his time,trying to find the right words to tell her not mentioning Jongin's name.

-,Well as much as I want to be the father of Sehun and Min,I'm not even if I love Kyungsoo very much,his love life is more complicated than it seems and I'm not the one to tell,the father is a good man that loves Kyungsoo more than anything and the other way around,I'm jealous over their love but angry on what happened,he is smart,funny,a playboy but sweet at the same time,I never belived when Kyungsoo talked to me about him but I had the chance to meet him and he was right,the guy is perfect but he's gone for now,but he will come back because it doesn't matter where or with who he is he will love Kyungsoo no matter what and I belive it will be soon because he needs to be next to his kids.' Hyoseong just nodded,was this the answear she wanted,that Kyungsoo means nothing for Jongin?But sure that wasn't the answear that Jongin wanted,so there is a guy and he will come back in the end.

She wanted to ask more but Sehun came running to Taemin.

-,Appa!!! Sehunnie hungry!' Taemin smiled at the little guy ruffing his hair.

-,Then let's fill that tummy up.' Sehun wanted to jump on his lap when he saw Jongin coming their way.

-,I want Jongin appa to help me.' Jongin didn't expect to see Sehun hugging his leg but he gladly helped Sehun still thinking about what Taemin said.

 

-,Sehun I need to go now but hyung will buy you something nice when he will come back.' Sehun pouted because he wanted to go as well with them but Taemin told him no.

-,Pomise me?' It was hard to resiste him but he did promise Hyoseong that they will be alone all day.

-,Yes Sehun I promise now give me a hug.' Sehun hugged Jongin's neck tight still sulking.

-,See you later Sehun.' Sehun went back to Taemin pouting more.

-,Don't pout Sehunnie because appa will buy you ice cream.' Sehun's little face lith up when he heard about ice cream,it always works.

-,Now go and take your jacket.' Sehun run to his room happy,Taemin was about to go and wake Kyungsoo up but the shorter was all dressed with an sad face.

-,Soo?' Taemin went to him worried,the shorter grabbed his shirt hiding his face in the fabric.

-,Thank you.' Taemin wrapped his arms around the small figure nodding.

-,Don't thank me Soo,I said the truth,Jongin will wake up in the end and he will come back to you,I'm sure about it,you just need to belive in him like I do but if he doesn't do anything I wanna marry you Soo.' Kyungsoo's head snapped up gazing with his big eyes at Taemin.

-,M-marry me?' 

-,Yes marry you because I wanna make you happy,I don't care that you don't love me like you love him but knowing that I can be next to you all the time and I can make you smile makes me happy,really happy.' Kyungsoo was still taking everything in his mind,was Taemin playing with him now? 

-,B-but Taemin.....'

-,Don't say it Soo just let me dream please.' Kyungsoo wanted to cry and scream and run away again because he is hurting Taemin and he knows that now.

-,Ready appa!!!' Sehun came back all dress and ready to leave not feeling the strange mood in the room.

Taemin let go of Kyungsoo holding Sehun up.

-,So the let's buy my boy his ice cream.' Sehun threw his hands up happy.

Kyungsoo wanted to go back to his room and never come back but he left with Taemin and Sehun hoping that he will forget about what Taemin told him but not even when he came back he couln't take it out from his mind everything that happened that morning.

When they came back Jongin and Hyoseong were home as well.

-,Jongin appa what did you buy for Sehunnie?!'Sehun went to Jongin that had the same face as Kyungsoo but seeing the little guy he smiled.

-,Well tana!' Jongin showed to Sehun a big and beautiful car.

-,Ooaaaa appa!A car! Omma I got a car!' Sehun took the car showing it to Kyungsoo but the older just smiled.

-,Play with me appa!' Jongin ruffed hia hair starting to play with Sehun on the floor.

-,I will help with dinner.' Kyungsoo bowed going to the kitchen,he wants to leave this house and be alone again ,seeing Jongin with Sehun makes it more hard on him.

 

When dinner was ready they all eat in silence the only one that was happy was Sehun with his toy car still in his hands.Kyungsoo took him to bed that night knowing that he ignored his one son more that he should and he hates that.

Kyungsoo read him a bedtime story,Sehun was in dream land before he could finish the story ,Kyungsoo looked at the toy that was still in Sehun's arms.He kissed his forehead going back to Taemin's room to get some sleep as well.

-,Is Sehun sleeping?' Kyungsoo nodeed.

-,Are you okay?' The shorter nodded again.

-,Are you lieng to me.' This time he didn't replay just looked at Taemin with eyes filled with tears.

-,Idiot.' Taemin rushed to him hugging Kyungsoo tight to his chest.

-,I think is Min's fault that I'm crying so much.' 

-,I think you need to calm down and come to bed.' Taemin pulled Kyungsoo slowly to bed putting the blanket over them,Kyungsoo grabbed his shirt tight snuggling with his eyes close.

-,I'm crazy no?' Kyungsoo asked after some time,he was sure that Taemin was sleeping by now.

-,I'm starting to belive that yes,you are so damn crazy Soo.'

-,What should I do?' Kyungsoo looked up seeing that Taemin was with his eyes closed.

-,Marry me.' Kyungsoo moved his head back down not knowing how to replay to that.

-,Sleep Soo,you'll be tired in the morning on the plane.' Taemin hugged him more tight.

-,Good night Taemin.'He mumbled closing his eyes.

 

-,I'm glad you all came here and I hope you had a good time.' Taemin,Kyungsoo and the rest were at the airport ready to fly back to Korea.

-,Thank you for inviting us oppa,it was fun.' Hyoseong bowed but she wanted to go back and be only with Jongin,she was jealous over Kyungsoo for some reason and she didn't like that,the shorter never did something to her.

-,I'm glad then,Kyungsoo call me when you get back.' Taemin hugged him tight glancing at Jongin that glared back at him.

-,I will and thank you for everything,you need to come back to Korea.' 

-,I will soon I promise and Sehunnie my big boy,you need to take care of omma until I come back.' Taemin took Sehun in his arms poking his little nose.

-,Okay appa!!' Sehun giggled when Taemin starte to tickle him.

-,Good now go,take care Soo.' Kyungsoo hugged Taemin once again before leaving with the rest.

Taemin stood there looking at them,how close they are and yet so far away but he will help he needs to do this because he loves Kyungsoo that much that he wants to see the shorter happy.

-,I will do anything for you Soo I promise.' Taemin turned to leave bumping into someone.

-,Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you.' When he looked up Taemin's cheeks got all red,the guy was cute.

-,Is okay I'm the one that wasn't looking where he was going.' The guy smiled at him making Taemin to get more shy,what's wrong with him?

-,Is okay d-don't worry,can I buy you a coffee or anything else?' Did he just asked a stranger to drink a coffee?

-,Sure but when you come to Korea,give me a call.' The tall guy gave him a business card.

-,Bye now.' Taemin took the card looking how he left.

-,Minho,I will give you a call.' Taemin mumbled to himself leaving back home still with red cheeks.

 

 

The ride back to Korea was really long for Kyungsoo,he just wanted to go back and open his flower shop and forget everything,Jongin was lost in his one mind as well,he had a strange dream last night about him and Kyungsoo,they were alone in a dance studio making love,he heard Kyungsoo say how much he loves him,those words come to his mind over and over again.Jongin close his eyes seeing Kyungsoo's face.

-,Are you okay?' Jongin heard her worried voice.

-,Yes I'm okay don't worry.' He smiled but he wasn't okay,why did he dream about Kyungsoo like that?Was that a memory? He and Kyungsoo were together?

 

When they got off the plane Baekhyun run to his brother hugging him tight.

-,Hyung I missed you so much how was it?!' 

-,I-If you let me breath I will tell you.' 

-,Oh sorry hyung but I really missed you.' Baekhyun grinned at his brother.

-,We will leave now hyung but let's meet for coffee,bye Baekhyun see you at work.' Jongin was confused and he wanted to go home.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked puzzled at each other wondering what happened with Jongin.

-,What's with him?' 

-,I have no idea but I wanna go home and sit down please.' 

-,Ah sure hyung let's go and oh my Sehunnie got bigger.' 

-,Lilly appa?!' Baekhyun ruffed his hair happy to see them back home.

-,Yes Sehunnie and more handsome I bet you miss Suzzy right?' 

-,Yes I miss her,omma can we go and visit her?' Kyungsoo took his little hand leaving with Baekhyun home.

-,You will see her on Monday sweetei and I bet she misses you as well.'

-,Okay omma when is Monday,soon?' 

-,Hm yes soon sweetei don't worry if you help omma with the flower shop the days will pass faster.' Sehun jumped up and nodded.

-,Sehunnie's a big boy and I will help omma!' Kyungsoo and Baekhyun started to laugh like crazy.

-,Oh my Sehun.' Baekhyun drive them home hearing from Sehun what they did in Tokyo, and how Kyungsoo promised Monday came fast for Sehun,he was in the back seat wiggling his legs happy.

-,Faster omma,I wanna see Suzzy.' 

-,Calm down dear we're here.' Kyungsoo helped Sehun to get down and the moment he saw Suzzy he run like crazy at the girl.

-,I see that someone missed my baby girl.' Kyungsoo turned seeing Xiumin .

-,Hey Xiumin.' 

-,Hey stranger how are you?I see that the baby is getting bigger.'

-,Yah make fun of me now.' Xiumin chuckled seeing Kyungsoo's face,he was trying to pout, thing that made him more cute.

-,Well let's drink a coffee because our kids left inside,they don't even care about us.' Kyungsoo saw that Sehun was gone inside holding Suzzy hand.

-,I see a wedding soon.' Xiumin sarted to laugh like crazy.

-,At last our kids aren't gay.' 

-,True.' Kyungsoo nodded wondering about Min,he will be gay?

-,What do you say about coffee?' 

-,I'm sorry Xiumin but I need to get to the shop but come this weekend for dinner with Chen and Suzzy.' 

-,I like that idea and Chen will like it as well,well see you later Soo and good luck!' Xiumin waved to him leaving.

 

Kyungsoo was excited to start working,he loves flowers so it won't be that hard for him.The moment he opened,old,young,in love people came by the shop,Kyungsoo saw in each one of them a love story,something sweet that made him feel better,he smiled to each one of them and he was happy to help to make the other person happy with a rose or a lilly,this was what he needed to forget and be him,he misses the old Jongin he won't deny that,he missed school and how he was looking after Jongin in class but now he's a grow up man with two kids that may never know their father.

 

 

Jongin was in his office looking at a picture of him and Kyungsoo that he found in his phone,they look so close together,last night he had a new dream about the shorter,he was telling him again how much he loves him and every time Jongin's heart was bumping against his chest.Why does he dream about Kyungsoo now? Why this dreams? 

Hyoseong called him that morning to eat luch together but he wasn't in mood to smile today he wanted to know more about those dreams,about Kyungsoo about everything.

Jongin stood up leaving his office,he was determined to know why does he have that photo on his phone.

 

Kyungsoo was humming happy watering the flowers when he heard the bell door,he turned smiling at the new customer ready to ask him what can he do for him but he didn't expect to see Jongin looking at him with confused eyes.

-,Who are you Do Kyungsoo?' 

 

 

 

Hey ho !^^oa i started this story 2 yeara ago and i still didn't finish it >.< shame on me but i will finish it soon ^.^ the ending is here soon...thank u for all ur suport until now and I promise it will be the best ending for this story ^.^ enjoy for now and so sorry for my bad english>.< bye for now *wave at u*