The firts I love you!

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Kyungsoo and Jongin were in the car but none of them knew what to say,they were still awkward with each other.Jongin didn’t knew why he came today but he had to see the shorter,yesterday he had fun,like really fun doing something that he never did with the school nerd.But that nerd was different,he was happy and sad at the same time,Jongin never knew that Kyungsoo has a younger brother or that thay live alone,who cooks for them? Who cleans? All of this made him to stay up last night.

Kyungsoo looked out the window but he could see Jongin’s figure. He can’t belive that him Do Kyungsoo is in Jongin’s care now.He wanted to jump up in joy,but it was better just to enjoy this as long as he can.Jongin looked a little at him smiling.Does he want to win that stupid bet? Or he really wants Kyungsoo?

- ,Hm Jongin,thank you for picking me up but is okay I can come to school walking,the school is not that far away.’Kyungsoo told him smiling.

- ,Oh! But is okay.I don’t mind,so don’t worry.’  Kyungsoo nodded slowly.Jongin parked the car without noticing the whay the others was looking at him, when Kyungsoo got off the car the girls were glaring at him.Kyungsoo stopped in place,he didn’t knew what to do,Jongin start laugh,this will be fun so he went next to Kyungsoo taking his hand.

-,Come,why did you stop? Are you afraid?’ Kyungsoo nodded again.

-, Hahaha !! You’re funny,don’t worry they will kill you after I leave.’ Kyungsoo looked shocked at him.

-, W-what?’Jongin started to laugh more loud.

-, Come on, I was just joking.’ Kyungsoo moved his feet slowly still scared.Kris and Chaneyol were looking at Jongin and Kyungsoo smirking.

-, I guess Kai is on the right track.’ Kris nodded laughing.

-, Let’s go to class now.’ Kris and Chaneyol left after the two.

 

 

 

 

Jongin was different with Kyungsoo,he was like he always thought sweet and nice.They eat luch together spending their time always together,the latter was wondering what's his and Jongin's relationship?Friends?More than friends?Baekhyun got angry when he heard that him and Jongin are still talking but he let his brother do anything he wanted.

Kyungsoo was with Jongin on his car hood again looking up the sky,Kyungsoo was sitting on Jongin's lap showing him some stars.

-,Hm Jongin can I ask you something?' Kyungsoo wanted to know if Jongin thinks at him as a boyfriend.

-,Sure Soo ask me.' Kyungsoo bit his lover lip turning to face Jongin.

-, Hm w-what are we?' Jongin raised an eyesbrow looking at Kyungsoo starting to smirk.

-, Well I like to spend my time with you to hug and poke you're cheeks and...' Jongin moved more closer to his lips.

-, I love to kiss your sweet lips.'Kyungsoo closed his eyes letting Jongin to kiss him again making his heart to beat so fast,Kyungsoo didn't even knew how to kiss but Jongin found that cute and he likes that he can model him the way he wants.Jongin pulled back smiling at the shorter.

-, Do Kyungsoo do you wanna be my boyfriend?' Kyungsoo's eyes popped open turning red as a tomato.

-,R-really?' 

-, Yes really,I like you so why not?' Kyungsoo nodded his head happy because now he knows that him and Jongin are a couple.

-, I'm happy.' Jongin kissed his lips again making Kyungsoo to melt into the kiss.

 

 

 

Jongin and him go on dates every day after school,they talk about everything,Jongin wanted to meet his brother so he told him one day when they were lookin on the sky.

- ,You wanna meet Baekhyun?’Kyungsoo asked him a little shocked.

-, Yes? Why that face?’ Jongin started to laugh.

-, Oh..no..no but I don’t know,hm,can I ask him?’

-, Yes you can ask him,hey! I wanna know everything about you and your family.’ Jongin pulled Kyungsoo slowly to him.

-, R-really?’ Kyungsoo started to stutter again.

- , What did I say about stuttering?’ Jongin pulled him more closer.

-, I can’t when you're so close to me.’ Jongin moved more closer as well.Jongin looked in his big eyes, his cheek slowly.

-, Do Kyungsoo I think I love you.’ Kyungsoo's face was more than red,he didn’t expected this,Kim Jongin told him that he loved him?

-, Hello,anyone is there?’ Jongin started to laugh when he saw his lost face.

-, You just told me what I heard or is was just my imagination?’ Kyungsoo poked his one cheek.

-, Yes I said that I love you,you’re not like I expected,you’re funny and nice,you make me smile every day,so way not love you?’ Kyungsoo jumped in Jongin’s neck starting to cry.

-,Hey why are you crying ? Soo are you okay?’ Jongin asked him a little worried.

-,I’m so happy right now,really happy.’ Kyungsoo hugged him more tight,he never wanted to let go of Jongin,not now.

-, I’m happy as well.' Jongin closed his eyes kissing his forehead.That stupid bet made him fall in love with Kyungsoo but he likes it,because behind that nerd was a beautiful person.

 Jongin drowed Kyungsoo home after they little date,for Jonhin,Kyungsoo was an innocent kid and he didn’t wanna have with him well not now,he didn’t want to think about the bet.

Kyungsoo got in the house all smiling,he was happy now,Jongin just say I love you first,what more does he wants now?

-, I see someone's happy.’ Baekhyun was looking at his brother smirking.

-, Oh Baek,you’re home?’ Kyungsoo sat down on the sofa next to him.

-,Yah,I got home early today.’ Kyungsoo started to hug his brother hiding his face.

-, Hyung? What happened?’ Kyungsoo started to giggle.

-,Jongin just said  that he loves me.’  Baekhyun looked shocked and happy at his brother.

-, Oh my God!! Really? That is awesome hyung …Oaa..this is daeback.’ Baekhyun hugged his brother tight.He just hopped that everything is real.

-, Oh he said that he wanna meet you.’

-, Really? That is cool hyung,I can invite Luhan and you Jongin,is like a date but home and you can make your delicious pasta.’ Kyungsoo thought that is a good idea.

-, Tomorrow is the weekend so we can do that tomorrow no?’ Baekhyun nodded going up to call Luhan.

Kyungsoo was alone on the sofa happy and scared at the same time,he was thinking that this can be all a joke,everytime when he was with Jongin he was thinking that is just a joke but when he looked in his eyes the love was there,it was a calm and loving look,so maybe everything was real.He decided to stop thinking and enjoy ,Kyungsoo took out his phone calling Jongin.

 

Jongin was in his room dancing,nobody knew about his pasion,he was angry because he made that stupid bet,if Kyungsoo knows about that he will be hurt.Jongin was brought to reality by his phone,he stopped the music going to see who is calling,a big smiled apeared on his face when he saw who is calling.

-, Hey Soo! What happened?’ He sat down on the bed when his puppies were.

-, Hey were you busy?’

-, Nop I was looking at Tv.’Jongin started to pet Monggu that was sleeping next to him.

-, I was wondering if you wanna come at my place tomorrow,I talked with Baek and he's okay but his boyfriend will come as well if it's not a problem with you.’

-, I will love to come,that will be awesome.’

-, Then I’m happy,see you tomorrow,bye.’

-, Bye Kyungsoo,good night.’

-, Neh.’ Jongin looked at his phone smiling.

-, This will be fun.’ Monggu opened his eyes looking puzzled at his master.

-, So what do you think? Is okay for me to love him?’ He got in return a wiggle tail.

-, Well let’s do it.’ Jongin stood up playing his music again.

 

 

 

The next day Kyungsoo was in the kitchen, trying to decide what to cook,what does Jongin like?Well he can always do his pasta because Baekhyun and Luhan loves his pasta but what about Jongin ,Kyungsoo decided to make his pasta when Baekhyun got in the kitchen still yawing.

-, Good morning Baek.’ Kyungsoo told him smiling.

-, Oh hyung you’re up?’ Baekhyun sat down putting his chin on his hands looking at him.

-, Aha,I was thinking what to cook for today.’

-, Oh can I help you? I have nothing to do today so I’m free.’

-, Sure you can help hyung,Luhan will love you more.’ Baekhyun started to laugh.

-, Yah I think Luhan will be dead over me,hahahaha!’

-, Good,hahahaha!’ They both started to cook chi chatting about school and life.Luhan got to their place when the food was almost done.

-, Hey Lulu,help us.’ Baekhyun took his hand kissing his cheek.

-, Sure Baek.’ Luhan helped them to set up the table.

 

Jongin was in front of Kyungsoo house,he was nervous a little,if the little brother was mean?He knocked the door waiting ,when the door opened his heart was beating really fast,a young boy with big eyes opened the rood,the boy had a really pretty face,Jongin stood looking at him.

-, Hello you must be Jongin,I’m Luhan come in.’ The boy had a funny accent.

-, Yes I’m Jongin or Kai,nice meeting you Luhan.’ He bowed going in the house.Jongin saw that the house is really clean,the house was really pretty for two kids that live alone.

-, Jongin you’re here.’ Kyungsoo saw him when he got in the living room.

-, Hey Kyungsoo,this is for you.’Jongin gave him a beautiful flower pot.

-,Thanj you, the flower is really beautiful.’ Kyungsoo looked at the flower smiling like an idiot.

-, Hey! What about me?’ Jongin heard a boy behind Kyungsoo.

-, Hello I’m Baekhyun,you must be Kai.’ The boy was pretty as well but he didn’t look like Kyungsoo but they both had a pretty smile.

-,Yes I’m Jongin,nice too meat you Baekhyun.’ Jongin bowed like he did to Luhan.

-, Well let’s eat I’m hungry.’ They all took place at the dinner table,Jongin was shocked a little when he saw all the food but when he tasted it his heart started to beat really fast,the food was so delicious,he didn’t belive that the two of them made this.He found that Luhan and Baekhyun really loves each other,when they finish school they want to be singers,Luhan was the older but he was acting like a kid with Baekhyun,he was innocend and lovely,Baekhyun was different than his brother,he likes to talk more and joke,he was really a nice guy making them all laugh and Kyungsoo he was different as well when he was surrounded by family and friends that he knows,Jongin likes that because his lover was really him now,slapping his bother arm when he say something stupid or how he was giggling looking at Jongin.He likes this Kyungsoo,everything he knew about the older until now was nothing and he really loves Kyungsoo now,he was the perfect person like he is in school so why didn't he noticed him until now?Because he's stupid and cold?Yes that must be it but he will change,he will change for Kyungsoo.

-, What do you like to do Jongin in your free time?' Baekhyun asked him.

-, I like to dance Baekhyun,I always dance when I’m home.Nobody knows that I dance.’ Kyungsoo looked at him puzzled.

-, Are you a good dancer Jongin-si?' Luhan asked him curious.

-, Not really,I’m okay.’ That was lie,but he didn’t wanna tell tem that he did balley when he was young.

Aftery they finish eating Jongin helped Baekhyun to wash the plates,this was the first time he was alone with the younger.

-, Jongin,I don’t know you,but hyung is always talking about you,he loves you and I’m sick to see him cry and suffer because of you so can you please leave him alone?I know he will suffer a little but is better now than later.’ Jongin was taked aback about what Baekhyun said.

-, Don’t worry Baekhyun,I never imagine that he can be like this,he makes me laugh every time he is with me,I do like him and how I said to him I started to love him because he's a lovely persone,don’t worry I promise you that I won’t hurt him,I just need your blessing.’

-, If you hurt him just once I’ll kill you Kim Jongin and I’m dead serious.’ Jongin nodded happy,that means that the younger brother is okay with him no? After they little conversation they finished the rest of the plates in silence.For Jongin it was time to go home but he didn’t wanna leave but he had to.

-, Why can Luhan stay and I can’t?’ He asked Kyungsoo when he was next to his car.

-, Because Luhan is part of the family, it's different with him.’

-, Hm okay but next time you come to my place.’

-, Sure,I will love too.’ Jongin leaned kissing him on the lips,Kyungsoo closed his eyes enjoying every second,he can stay and kiss Jongin for hours,but the kiss ended making him to open his eyes.

-, See you on monday Kyungsoo,good night.’ He just nodded looking at Jongin’s car leaving.

 

Kyungsoo let out a sight going back in the house where Baekhyun and Luhan were sitting down on the stairs looking that him smirking.

-, Why are you looking at me like that?’Kyungsoo raised an eyesbrow gazing at them

-, You never said how good looking Jongin's.’ Luhan said firtst.

-, Yah hyung,you said he's nice and all but that thing is beautiful.’  Kyungsoo blushed hard hering his brother comment.

-, Y-yah stop this!!I told you he's good looking and all,now you belive me why I like him? He is perfect!’ Kyungsoo singed sitting down next to the couple.

-, Sure hyung,enjoy every second with him because if I was you ,I would do the same.’

-, Thank you Baek,Lulu I love you guys.’

-, No problem hyung ,we’re here for you.’ Baekhyun hugged his brother tight,thinking about what Jongin said.He really hopes that Jongin won't broke his promise.

 

 

Jongin got home happy,Kyungsoo is everything to him now,next weekend he will invite him over,his parents will be gone,so he’ll be all alone but he won't have with him not until the bet date will be over,because he knows that Kyungsoo will suffer and Baekhyun won't ever trust him,he needs to make everything better but how tol tell his friends that him Kim Jongin is in love.His phone started to ring when he got in his room.When he took out his phone it was Chanyeol.

-, Yes?’ He answered sitting down on his bed.

-, Kai my friend you have only one week until the bet will be over and I saw that you and the nerd are close now.’

-, I know idiot,don’t worry about me and him,I need to go now,bye.’ Jongin got angry slamming the phone on the wall.

-, Idiot!’ Jongin closed his eyes letting out a heavy groan.

-, Idiot!’

 

 

 

I got back with this story, like I said I made this Mpreg,i had the idea after I thoungt it all over again,So I hope u'll love it <3

enjoy bye bye for now<3