You.

Revenge!/Our Love story.

Jongin woke up the next morning expecting to see Kyungsoo sleeping next to him but the bed was empty,the younget got off bed going out the room,in the apartament was a terrible silence,he went to Sehun's room hoping to see him there but nothing,the house was completely empty then Jongin realized that Kyungsoo left,last night was good bye,last time he knew where the older left but now nothing.Jongin dressed going to his house,on the way Jessica called him but he didn't want to talk with anyone ,he wanted to be alone.Now hurts more than then.

 

 

-,Sweetei we're here.' Kyungsoo parked the car in front of a luxurious house.

-, Sehunnie down omma!!!' Kyungsoo got off the car ,helping Sehun to get off as well,when the boy got off he started to run to the front door,Kyungsoo started to laugh when he saw his baby boy trying to ring the bell.

The older knocked at the door waiting,when the door opened Sehun jumped up in joy hugging his leg.

-,Appa!!!!!'

-,Oh my boy got so big look at you and look at your omma.'

-,Taemin good to see you again.' Taemin raised Sehun in his arms smiling at Kyungsoo.

-,I'm glad you came Soo,I missed you when I left,come in,you'll love it here.' Kyungsoo took his luggage going in afte Taemin,Sehun was glued to his neck,the three of them got to the first floor.

-,Here will be Sehun's room and the one next to it will be your room,you will find there everything you need.' Taemin put down Sehun opening the door,his room was blue and green with a children's bed and many toys,everything was perfect.

-,Oaaa!! Omma!!!' Sehun got in the room sitting down on the floor starting to play with the toys.

-,Come Soo let me show you your room,Sehunnie stay here and play neh?!' Sehun nodded happily,Taemin got to the next room followed by Kyungsoo.

-,So this is it.' Taemin opened the door leating the older to get the first in the room,the room was not very big painted in yellow with a big bed in the middle, a deck and wardrobe,there was a bathroom as well,for Kyungsoo was enough.

Taemin came to him hugging him from behind putting his hean on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

-,You like is Soo?' Kyungsoo nodded.

-,What happened?When you callend me I was surprised.'

-,I was more surprised when I got a text from you telling me that you're in Korea.'Taemin turned him around looking in his big eyes.

-,I didn't knew that I will come back here as well,I missed you Soo.'Taemin leaned down kissing his lips.

-,Omma!Omma!Omma!' Their moment was interrupted by Sehun who entered the room,Taemin pulled back looking at Sehun,Kyungsoo got a little red but he smiled at his son.

-,Yes sweetei,something happened?'

-,Yes Sehunnie's hungry.'

-,Sehun what do you say if you go with appa to eat?' Taemin took Sehun's in his arms pocking his nose.

,Yes!! I love appa.'Sehun kissed his cheek giggling.

-,Soo you can unpack your luggage and we talk after.' Taemin winked at him leaving the room with Sehun.

Kyungsoo stood in the middle of the room looking down,why is he here after all?What is Jongin doing now?Is he in pain?Is he thinking at him now?

 

 

 

Jessica started to worry when he called Jongin for the tenth time and he didn't answer,so she decided to go to his house,when she opened the door was silence and darkness.

-,Oppa are you home?!'Jessica removed her shoes, entering the dark apartment.

-,Jongin oppa?!' She heard the shower,she went to the room knocking slowly opening the door.

The room was dark as well only the bathroom light was one so she went there making her heart stop ,Jongin was in the shower surrounded by several bottles of alcohol.

-,Oppa! What happened?' Jessica recovered from the shock rushing towards him,he got in the shower noting that the water was ice cold,Jongin was with his head was between his knees.

-,Come out you'll catch a cold ,tell me what happened.' Jessica turned off the water trying to move him but Jongin hugged her waist.

-,Just stay like this Jessica,I need you now.' Jongin whispered,she nodded storking his hair.

-,Oppa I know that I won't ever be in your heart but I can be his replacement,you can use me how you want ,you can hurt me if that make you feel better.' Jongin hugged her more tightly. 

-,I won't ever hurt you like that,I'm not the kind,but maybe this will hurt you,I won't ever love you the way you want me too and I'm really sorry.' Jessica smiled to herself.

-,How did you knew?' Jongin looked at her with red eyes from so much crying.

-,Because no one would accept to be used if it wouln't have feelings,maybe if we meet at a different place and time I was happy to be your lover because you're a wonderful person.' Her cheeks got red for the first time in many years,Jessica loved to play with guys, always get what she needed and leave,but when she started to know Jongin better she left how she started to love him,Jessica was well aware of his feelings for his ex so she never tried,but apparently Jongin read her as an open book.

-,I'm sorry oppa,it just happened.' Jongin stood up pulling Jessica as well.

-,I know how's to fall in love without knowing.' He pushed her on the bed coming on top of her,he didn't care that they were wet,Jessica was always wondering how's to have Jongin,she didn't say anything just waited his next move.

-,I'm sorry Jessica,I don't want our friendship to be awkward,but tell me what you want and I will accept it only this night.'Jessica didn't thought for to much,it was only one night no love,like this she will get over her stupid love,Jessica looked up seeing Jongin's brown and empty eyes,she approached his ear wispering.

-,You!I...want ...you...oppa.' Jongin didn't wait attacking her lips,kissing her roughly.

 

 

 

 

When he finished unpacking, Kyungsoo sat on the bed,why was he feeling so guilty?

-,Sehun felt asleep.' Kyungsoo looked to the door where Taemin was with his hands crossed over his chest.

-,Thank you for letting me stay here.'

-,You're welcome Soo,I the water in the main bathroom if you wanna take a hot bath.' Taemin sat down on the bed.

-,That will be great,I need a bath.' Kyungsoo smiled at him.

-,You want me to accompany you?' Taemin smiled back seeing Kyungsoo's red face.

-,S-sure.' The younger took his hand pulling him in the big bathroom,the tub was almost full.

Taemin started to undress him slowly,Kyungsoo was with his back at the younger,Taemin started to kiss his shoulder making the older to shiver.

Kyungsoo turned biting his lover lip,he was ,Taemin pushed him to the tub making him to get in,Kyungsoo obeyed like a little kid,Taemin got in the water as well but with his clothes on.

-,Don't worry Soo I won't do anything to you only if you beg me.' Kyungsoo got more red,lucky for him that Taemin was behind him washing his hair.Kyungsoo wanted to be treated like a child, he needed to feel protected,even if Taemin was much younger than him he feels protected now,Taemin didn't do anything like he said but every touch made him hard,every time the younger was touching his back,waves of pleasure ran through his body.

-,Soo you're hard.' Taemin wispered in his ear,Kyungsoo nodded slowly biting his lip more hard.

-,Beg me Kyungsoo.' The younger wispered in his ear,making Kyungsoo to moan.

-,P-please Taemin t-touch me.' Taemin started kissing his ear and neck his hard member making the older to moan his name.

-,Faster I-I'm coming.'Kyungsoo threw his head back panting hard.Taemin went faster making him come in the water.Taemin kissed his lips pulling him out of the water.

-,Let's dry you up Soo and you better sleep.' Kyungsoo nodded letting the younget to pull him in his room,Taemin room was bigger,he slowly sat down on the bed lookin after the younger.Taemin came back with his clothes.

-,Soo I saw your new cut,what happened?' Taemin asked him when he was dressing him for bed.

-,I saw him Taemin,he saw Sehun as well.' The older said in a wisper looking at his hand.

-,What did he say?You told him?'

-,No and I don't wanna tell him,me and him had again.' Taemin stopped looking at him.

-,Soo what do you want actually?You can't play forever,I know who you are and I know how much you love him.'

-,Why can't I love you?' Taemin smiled hearing him.

-,Because you don't ,because I'm not him,I love you Kyungsoo more than anything but I can't fight him,not now or ever.' Taemin was right,but staying here will help him to forget,as long he and Jongin are far everything will be fine.

-,Let's sleep Soo,don't think to much now.'Taemin pulled him on bed hugging his middle.

-,I love you Do Kyungsoo.' Taemin kissed his forehead closing his eyes.,Kyungsoo didn't say anything,he just cuddle to his chest falling asleepn as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica opened her eyes looking where she is,was last night a dream or real? But when she saw the bed and the room,she knew that everything was real.She slowly got out the bed dressing in her dress.Jessica went to the bathroom washing her face leaving the room,she found Jongin dressed in his suit drinking some coffee.

-,You're up.' Jessica nodded when she saw Jongin's eyes looking at her.

-,Why didn't you wake me up oppa?Are you late for work?'

-,Nop don't worry,you want some coffee?' Jongin went to take another cup.

-,Yes please,I really need one now.' Jongin came back with a cup filed with hot coffee.

-,You're okay Jessica?' She took the cup looking at him puzzled.

-,Hm?Oh about last night?Is okay oppa don't worry,usually I leave first when I'm with a guy so you don't need to feel guilty.' Jessica smiled.

-,Okay and I'm sorry for yesterday.'

-,I told you is okay,now we better leave because I'm late and you're late as well.'

-,Sure you want me to drop you somewhere?'

-,No I'm with my car but oppa can I have one last kiss?' Jongin smiled nodding.Jessica stood up on her tips kissing Jongin's lips,he didn't kiss her back,he stood there letting her kiss him.The girl pulled back smiling.

-,Thank you oppa for everything,and I'm still your best friend okay?Call me when you need help.' She smiled leaving the apartament before her tears fall.

Jongin felt gulty for what he did,Jessica was a friend nothing more so why did he had with her? To get back on Kyungsoo?Jongin left the apartament going to work.

 

When he got there his firts stop was Luhan's office,he was with Baekhyun talking about a project.

-,Jongin?You look like ,what happened?' Luhan was the firts to ask him.

-,Don't even ask,Kyungsoo run away after we had .'He told them sitting down.

-,YOU DID WHAT?!!' Baekhyun shouted when he heard.

-,B-but how? When? Why?' Jongin rubbed his eyes not knowing from where to start and where to end,he told them everything what happened,that Sehun was sick that he found Kyungsoo cutting, about the night.

-,And now is gone all his clothes are gone and I'm sure you know where he is.'Baekhyun felt pity for him.

-,I'm sorry hyung but I really don't know where he is,I talked with him yesterday but he didn't say where he is.'

-,Well I guess this time is really good bye,I can't run after him if I don't know where he is.'Jongin stood up lettinf out a sigh.

-,I will be in my office if you need something.' Luhan and Baekhyun knew how much Jongin suffers now but what can they do to make everything better again?

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up in an empty bes as well,today was a beautiful day to take picures,he got off bed going to his room to change,he knew if Taemin is up Sehun is up as well and so it was,when he got down in the kitchen Taemin was feeding his little boy.

-,Morning Soo.' Taemin saw him coming in.

-,Morning Taemin,Sehunnie what are you doing?' Sehun smiled at him jumping up in his chair.

-,Sehunnie eating.'' Kyungsoo ruffed his hair going to get a cup of coffee for him.

-,Soo I will leave later,you'll be okay alone here?'

-,Yes don't worry ,I want to start my project.'Taemin went to him kissing his forehead.

-,Have fun and I see you tonight for dinner.' Kyungsoo nodded,Taemin left the kitchen going to change.

-,So sweetei what do you say about some pictures?I know you love it.'

-,Yes!!!! Sehunnie loves pictures!!' Kyungsoo laughed when he saw Sehun this happy,he was back to normal now.

 

After Sehun finished his food,Kyungsoo took his little hand starting to walk,this place was beautiful,the older took some photos,not what he wanted but it was a start,he and Sehun ended up eating ice cream.

-,Omma,I miss Kai appa.' Kyungsoo stop eating his ice cream.

-,I'm sorry sweetei,but Kai is busy,he can't be here with us.' Sehun pouted starting to eat his ice cream again.

Kyungsoo didn't think at anything,he got lost in his little bubble,how he ended up like this?Running?He always wanted Jongin,he always dream about a happy life with him,but in the end he ended up here with Taemin,why?Hot tears started to fall down his cheeks,he is so stupid,Kyungsoo felt a little hand over his cheeks,he looked at Sehun that was looking at him not knowing what happened.

-,Omma?Why are you crying?' Kyungsoo tears started to fall more seeing his boy so worried,he is just a mistake a mistake that he loves so much and it makes his life so happy now.

Kyungsoo took his boy hugging him tight to his chest,burying his face in his hair still crying.Sehun didn't say anything,this was the firts time Kyungsoo broke down in front of him,he spent all this years hating him,wishing he will suffer this much as well,and when he came back and saw his face,he knew that Jongin did suffer,but why does he hate him anyway?Because they had ?Because his parents took him away? Because he got pregnant?Because he is a weak person that he clung to the idea of revenge,how much will he run away?How much he will hurt Jongin?How much will he hurt himself?

-,Omma?' Kyungsoo came back to reality when Sehun poked his cheek.

-,Why is omma crying?'

-,Is nothing sweetei,omma just remembered something.' Kyungsoo kissed his forehead.

-,What do you say about going back home?'

-,Yes,Sehunnie sleepy.'Sehun started to yawn rubbing his eyes.

-,Come here baby,sleep until we get home.' Sehun hugged his mom neck closing his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo walked back home with Sehun in his arms,thinking.Taemin's car was parked when he got home.When he opened the door Taemin was looking upset.

-,Hey,you're home.' Kyungsoo talked first.

-,Hey Soo,how was your day?' Taemin faked a smile.

-,Good?What happened?You look upset.' Kyungsoo was worried for the younger.

-,Just work don't worry Soo,let me take Sehun to his room.' Taemin took the sleeping boy going up to his room.

Kyungsoo was worried for the younger somethting really happened if he looks so down.He needs to know what happened,the older went up to Sehun's room,when he opened the door,Taemin was lying next too him his cheek.

-,Look at him Soo,he has no care in the world.' Kyungsoo went to Taemin putting a hand over his shoulder.

-,Come Taemin,let's talk.' The younger kissed Sehun's forehead leaving the room after Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo wanted to ask him more but Taemin kissed his lips taking him by surprise,but he kissed him back,Taemin pushed Kyungsoo to his room still kissing and undressing him.

The older felt the anger in the younger's kiss and movement,he helt the bed edge,falling down with Taemin on top of him.

Taemin hided his face in Kyungsoo's neck staying like that hugging his middle.

-,Soo hurt me,I want you in me,I want you to hurt me.' Kyungsoo was taken aback.

-,W-what?What h-happened?' He left hot tears on his bare shoulder.

-,Please Soo,I need this.' Kyungsoo nodded his head,he started kissing Taemin pulling his pants down,the younger was hard,Kyungsoo stood between his legs shacking a little,he was scared not to hurt him.

-,Don't think,just do it.' He herd Taemin's small voice.Kyungsoo took a big breath pussing into his heat.

Taemin arched his back from the pain.

-,S-so tight.' Kyungsoo started to move slowly but when he saw Taemin's shacking hands he stopped.

-,You want me to stop?' Taemin shook his head smiling.

-,N-no I want this.' Kyungsoo pushed more in,groaning,this was so good.Taemin started to moan begging for more.Kyungsoo did like that ,he started to more faster feeling how his was close.

-,More Soo, don't stop!Faster!!!' Kyungsoo kissed his lips hitting his bulge of pleasure making him moan in the kiss.

He felt the walls gathering around his ,Taemin was close as well,Kyungsoo ed one more time hard making Taemin to cry his name coming,Kyungsoo came when he felt the heat biting his neck leaving a red mark there.They were both panting hard,Kyungsoo pulled out felling down on the bed with his eyes close.He felt something hot and when he looked down,Kyungsoo saw blood.

-,Taemin you're bleeding! I'm so sorry.' Kyungsoo wanted to get up when Taemin caught his wrist.

-,Is okay Soo,I wanted this,I'm not hur,don't leave.' The older smiled his sweete smile.

-,I just want to clean you up,I won't leave.' Taemin nodded letting Kyungsoo to take care of him now.

-,Tell me what happened.' Kyungsoo was helping him clean,he wanted to know the truth,Taemin never acted like this,something bad happened if he ask to be hurt.

-,My dad is here as well.' Kyungsoo's head snapped up.

-,What?!When did he came?' Taemin looked down looking at his hands.

-,He will make me marry that girl again,he slapped me Soo,he starting yelling that I'm a bad heir,I'm tired Soo,I really want him to stop.' Kyungsoo knew that Mr Lee hates Taemin because he is gay,Taemin is a good kid always helping him but this,breaking down like this was rare.

-,Taemin you're smart you will get out of this,I'm sure,everything will be fine in the end,trust hyung.' Taemin started laughing.

-,Thank you hyung ,I love you.' They both felt asleep hugging each other,hoping for everything to be fine for both their lifes.

 

 

 

It was one month since Kyungsoo moved here,he was doing good with his project,Sehun was happy as well and Taemin didn't broke down.Everything was fine until one morning when Kyungsoo woke up throwing up.

 

He was alone home,Taemin took Sehun with him to entertain the little boy,last night Taemin told him that today they will have a guest,his company will start working with a very talented architect,so he had to stay home to meet him.

He was in bed when his phone started to ring,Kyungsoo knew it was his brother,because Baekhyu calls him every time when he misses the older.Kyungsoo took his phone answering trying to sound fine.

,,Hyung I miss you,when are you coming back?!''  Baekhyun sounded like a kid on the other line.

-, I will come back don't worry,but not now.''

,,Are you doing okay?How is Sehunnie?''

-,Sehun is fine just like me,you worry too much Baek,tell me how are you and Luhan?'

,,I'm okay and Luhan is caught in a project,by the way mom and dad called me yesterday.'' Kyungsoo heard the bell,Taemin's guest was here,he slowly stood up going to open the door still chatting with his brother.

-, How are they Baek?I didn't called mom from some time now.''

,,Se is okay,worried about you,she misses Sehunnie and he told us to go back when we have time.''

-,I will call her then today.'' Kyungsoo opened the door smiling ready to bow but he stopped with big eyes looking at that peson dropping his phone down.

,,Hyung did you heard me?Hyung are you still there?'' 

 

-, Y-you.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for this chapter...is messy *bow* hope u like it <3