The note!

Revenge!/Our Love story.

I was sitting in class waiting for him to come in,you wonder who he is? He's Kim Jongin, one of the most popular boys in school. He has everything he wants, money, fame, girls, and a cold soul.I'm in love with him since I was in kindergarten,I'm pathetic I know but who wouldn’t love him when he looks perfect? His chocolate's skin, his perfect lips, his brown eyes, just thinking about him, I’m drooling.Every day I think about how to tell him that I love him but I don’t have the courage, every time I see him in my face I can’t find the words, all that I wanna tell him it gets stuck in my throat but I still have a chance in one month I’ll finish school and this is my last chance to make him know that I exist.

Oh! How stupid of me, I forgot to introduce myself my name is Do Kyungsoo, I’m a normal person with normal friends, I love ti sing and make food but the most I love Jongin.

When the bell rang, Jongin came to class with his friends. Chanyeol the freak who laughs all the time and is superactive. Kris the basketball team  captain and Tao, every time I see him it passing me a shiver down my spine his look could kill you. I sat watching them as they were laughing together and I wanted to be part of their gang.

All my class I looked at Jongin in secret without him noticing me, when I finished school and I had to go home I looked for the last time how he went with his friends.

-, Good bye Jongin.’ I left the school yard heading for my house.I took my phone and headphones listening to music until I got home, I love music,it helps me calm down, when I listen to music I feel like I can do anything. My house is at half an hour from school, I like to walk listening to music.I got home and it was quiet, I took my shoes off going to the living room.

-, I’m home!’ I looked to see where my parents are but apparently they are not home.I climbed up the stairs to my room but when I wanted to open my door...

-, Hyung you’re home!’ I looked behind me and I didn't had time to say anything because in the next seconds I was down on the floor with my brother over me.

-, Baek Stop! You're tickling me!’ He is my brother Baekhyun, I always had a good relationship with him, many people say that we are together but the truth is that we're best friends, our parents work a lot in America and since I know myself I took care of him and he of me.

-,Hyung how was school?’ He looked at me with his cute puppy eyes.

-, It was okay! Who was your day?’ I asked as I ruffed his hair.

-, Hey stop, I spent two hours in front of the mirror fixing my hair.’ He replied pouting.

-, Where are you going? Or Luhan comes visiting?’ My brother blushed nodding slowly.

-, Yes Luhan will come to help me with my math homework.’ I wanted to say something when I heard the door bell.

-, Luhan!’ My brother stood up running to the door, I heard from up stairs how happy is Baekhyun with Luhan.I stood up and went to the two.

-, Good evening Luhan.’ Luhan smiled bowing.

-, Hi Kyungsoo hyung.’Luhan was always the nice one even if he was fun to be he can be really sweet when he's next to my brother.

-, Hyung we'll go to my room now.’ Luhan didn’t had time to say something else because Baekhyun pulled him up the stairs to his room.I looked at them starting to laugh,Baekhyun and Luhan were the cutest couple ever, both were so innocent and loved each other very much.

The first time Baekhyun told me that he’s in love with a guy I had a shock, but when I saw Luhan for the first time I understood why my brother likes him so much. Luhan can make you smile even if you had a hard day.

 

Kyungsoo was jealous of his brother in a way because Luhan accepted him.Even now he remembers how agitate was Baekhyun when he told Luhan that he likes him and how happy he was when he accepted his feeling but on the other hand he loves something he knew he couldn’t have,Jongin doesn’t even know that he exist.Kyungsoo let out a heay sigh going to his room, when he passed his brother room the door was between open he peeked inside starting to smile when he saw  Baekhyun in Luhan’s lap and Luhan head was on his shoulder explaining something to his brother that he didn’t understand.

Kyungsoo got to his room sitting down at his desk starting to do his homework, he didn’t even notice what time is it,he was so focused, when he heard the door to his room open he realized it's late and Luhan went home.

-,Hyung what are you doing?’ Baekhyun asked while he sat down on his bed.

-, Homework, tomorrow I think I'll have a test.’ Kyungsoo replay still writing in his notbook.

-, Hey hyung how's thinks with Jongin?’ He stopped what he was doing and looked at his brother pouting.

-, I’m still invisible to him.’ Baekhyun stood a few seconds grinning at his brother when he got an idea, Kyungsoo saw his expression and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

-, Hyung I got an idea!.’

-, I was afraid of that.’ Kyungsoo slapped his face because he knew that Baekhyun has a stupid idea again.

-, Hyung he’ll never going to know that you exist if you don’t tell him, so listen to me, write a letter telling him that you want to meet and when he’ll come you’ll tell him that you love him and Bum he will fall in love with you at first sight and you two will live happily ever after,The End!’ Baekhyun felt like pillow hit his face and looked at his brother pouting.

-, YAH! Hyung is a good idea.’ His brother will always be a child who believes that everything is pink.

-, Come Baek let’s sleep is late.’ Baekhyun stood in the middle of the bed and looked with puppy eyes at his brother.

-, What Baekhyun,what's wrong?’ Kyungsoo looked at him puzzled.

-, Kyungsoo hyung can I sleep here tonight?’ Baekhyun start played with the edge of the shirt.

-, Sure Baekhy we haven’t slept together since we were little kids.’ Baekhyun jumped for joy running fast to his room to change and in a few seconds he came back smiling.

-, I’m ready hyung.’ Kyungsoo looked at him smiling and ruffling his hair.

-, Come Baek let’s sleep.’  They both went to bed and Baekhyun cuddlet in his chest happy that he has a brother that loves him this much.

-, Good night Soo hyung.’

-, Good night Baekye.’ Kyungsoo kissed his forehead but he didn't sleep ,he was gazing in the darkness thinking if it's a good idea to tell Jongin maybe Baekhyun is right,he’ll tell Jongin tomorow.

Kyungsoo wanted to close his eyes but he heard his brother making puppy noises making him to smile this means that Baekhyun is in dreamland and he needs to sleep as well.

 

 

 

The next morning they were both in the kitchen eating breakfast and Kyungsoo mind was at the letter,his brother idea was stupid but good in a way,he hopes so.

-, Hyung,hyung did you listen to me?’  Baekhyun was waving a hand in front of his eyes.

-, Hmm?? Did you say something?’ Kyungsoo looked at him with his head to one side.

-, You were daydreaming ,are you okay hyung?’ Baekhyun looked worried at him.

-.Oh sorry I was thinking, what did you say earlier?’

-, What will you cook tonight I want your delicious pasta.’ 

-, Okay Baek I’ll make you pasta,you want to invite Luhan as well?’ When he heard Luhan's name Baeking’s face lit up.

-, Can I invite him? Oaa you’re the best hyung ever.’ He smiled and together they went each to his school.

Kyungsoo arrived in front of the school where Jongin was talking with his friends,, What should I do? And what if he isn’t coming to meet me?’’  The latter let out a sigh going to his class.Kyungsoo was in his sit and thinking that this is his last chance to tell Jongin how much he loves him, Kyungsoo pulled out a sheet and wrote only a simple message on it, when the came break he stood before Jongin’s locker and his heart was beating so fast,he took a deep breath and put the note in his locker.,,I hope I will not regret this thing.’’   Kyungsoo went up on the school roof waiting.

 

 

 

-, Hey Jongin will you come tonight and practice?’ Kris asked while they reached in front of his locker .

-, Of course I’ll come.’ When Jongin opened his locker a piece of paper fell down,Chanyeol bent down taking the sheet of paper starting to laugh when he read the text.

-, Jongin ,it seem that you have a secret admirer.’ Jongin looked at him puzzled taking the sheet from Chanyeol.

 

-,, Please come on the school roof.’’  Jongin read the note and the others started to laugh.But Jongin turned leaving,he was tired of so many secret admirers, Kris looked at him smirking, he knew that his secret admirer will have a heartbreak.

Kyungsoo was on the roof looking down at some kids that were playing football and he was praying that Jongin won't come, now he regrets that he left that note,he looked at the sky and sighed.

-, Of course he's not going to come here, how could I be so stupid?’ Kyungsoo turned wanting to leave when he saw the door open and Jongin.He was shocked with his big eyes and all his words were stuck in his throat,, He really came.’’

Jongin expected to see a girl not an owl,,wow his eyes are so big.’’ Kyungsoo's heart was beating so fast and his palms started to sweat,he didn’t know what to say now.

-, You're the one who placed the note?’Jongin asked him cold making Kyungsoo to gulp the nod in his throat.

-, Y..yes it w..was me.’ He cursed because he was stuttering now,Kyungsoo had to show Jongin that he's strong.

-, And what do you want from me?’ Kyungsoo looked at the ground and didn’t knew how to tell him,he took a deep breath and he said it.

-, I love you Jongin.’ This was it.

-, And now you expect me to tell you that I love you back no? But I don’t,you’re a loser,please stop this.’ Jongin turned leaving. Kyungsoo was still with his head down but he didn’t cry because he knew that this will happen.He just left the school going directly to the supermarket, he promised his brother he would make pasta so he took all the ingredients and went home.

 

Baekhyun with Luhan went home after school holding their hands, they were happy and talking about the test from tomorrow, when they got home, the table was already set and Kyungsoo was ready with all the food, but on the table were not just paste the whole table was full of food.

-, Oh hyung why did you make so much food?’ Baekhyun looked at him worried. Kyungsoo didn't even noticed that they arrived home.

-, Ha..Ha..Ha..sorry but once I started I couldn’t stop,come let’s eat.’ Baekhyun and Luhan looked puzzled at each other.

-, Oaa! Hyung this is the best food that I ever eat.’ Luhan said after taking the first piece of food, but Kyungsoo was in his own world.

-, Hyung are you okay?’  Baekhyun asked worried.

-, Hm? Did I miss something?’ Kyungsoo stood up from the table going to wash the dishes.Baekhyun and Luhan were watching his brothers figure and they knew that something was wrong with him, when he makes so much food something bad happens, Luhan looked with pity at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stood up from the table heading towards his brother.

-,Hyung what hapened? You want to make a hol in that plate? Is the fifth time you wash that plate.’

-, Oh really? I didn’t noticed.’ Baekhyun was behind him and he felt that something was wrong with his brother.

-,Hyuns stop! Tell me what's the problem.’ Kyungsoo stopped washing and looked at his hand.

-, I confessed to Jongin today.’ Baekhyun didn’t expect this answer.

-,He called me a loser.’ Kyungsoo felt two arms hugging him from behind.

-,Hyung don’t cry ,I’m sorry.’ He didn’t even notice he was crying, but he was because his vision was blurry.Tears were dropping down on his sore hands.

Luhan knew he had to go and let them be together, he knew how lucky he is with Baekhyun, he loved him so much, now they both need to be alone ,tomorrow he’ll call Baekhyun and ask what happened.

-, Hyung I’m here for you so stop crying,you’ll love sombody else.’ Kyungsoo turned and looked at his brother crying more louder.

-, I know that this will happen, but it hurts, really hurts!’ This was the first time he saw his brother so weak,he didn’t like seeing him so hurt.

-, Shh Hyung! I’m here I’ll love you always so stop crying okay?’ Baekhyun took his hand and together they went in his room.

-, Come hyung just sleep ,tonight we’ll sleep in my room.’ Kyungsoo nodded and went to bed with his brother,he cuddled to Baekhyun's chest closing his eyes, now he just wants to forget what happened today.

-, Hyund do you want me to sing?’ He nodded slowly.

 

,, Twinkle, twinkle, little star, 
How I wonder what you are. 
Up above the world so high, 
Like a diamond in the sky.’’

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes and within minutes he was in dreamland,but Baekhyun was still awake patted his brother head.

-,I’m sorry hyung because you’re not happy,but I love you, I hope you will find the love that you deserve.’ Baekhyun heard how he got a text and he knew it was from Luhan.He started smiling wille reading the text,he wrote a quick reply and closing eyes,Baekhyun hugged his brother and prayed to God that a miracle to happen to him.

-, Goodn night Hyung!’ Both fell asleep and were expecting tomorrow to be better than today.

 

 

 

 

Haloo^^the first chapeter is here^^enjoy<3 ..do comment subscibe and upvote^^

 

love u all^^ bye bye<3