The Fright

Somebody Else

Song Ji Hyo revealed what she found out about her condition to her younger brother's best friend, Lee Kwang Soo, without knowing that two individuals have heard her secret. The surprised tallest member of Running Man looked at the young prince and his bodyguard. "Earlier, when I was left alone with the doctors, I heard their conversation." she told him looking far from where Kwang Soo is standing. "Lee Kwang Soo, your loyalty is with me, right?" she asked him with a little smile. "Noona, this isn't right. Jong Kook hyung must know." 

She smiled with Kwang Soo's reasoning, however, her smile disappeared when she told him, "I don't want to be a burden to him." Kwang Soo shook his head without her seeing as he answered, "But you guys are partners. It's not that Jong Kook hyung will leave you because you've been blind already." Ji Hyo smiled a little once again before she replied, "If you were in my shoes, will you let someone suffer just because that someone is your partner?" Kwang Soo looked at her, and she could feel it. "I was right, right? That's just a burden." said she. 

"Noona -- " Kwang Soo was about to tell her that Joo Ji Hoon was there, but the prince did a gesture asking him to not say it to the woman. He sighed as he told Ji Hyo, "Until when will you let Jong Kook hyung unaware of this?" Ji Hyo answered honestly, "Until forever." "Noona -- " he was about to react, but she went with her words first, "I won't be breaking up with Jong Kook Oppa. No way that I would do that. He's the most important person to me now, and I was able to get back to life because I dreamt of us exchanging vows." 

Ji Hoon didn't notice that a tear fell from his eye. He turned his wheelchair around to Yoo Chun and Kwang Soo's surrprise. Yoo Chun brought the prince outside to which both of them were sandwiched because of the sea of reporters. Yoo Chun tried his best to block the prince, but when Ji Hoon shouted, "If I see my face in any of your articles, you'll definitely pay big time." With the prince's warning, the sea of reporters stopped doing what they were doing. Yoo Chun grabbed the chance as he brought the silent Ji Hoon back to his room.

"Ji Hoon was here, right?" she asked when she can no longer feel the presence of the prince. "How did you know?" asked Kwang Soo. "I knew it all along." she answered. "Your senses will definitely change when one of those senses has stopped working." she answered in a bitter mood. "Please don't tell Jong Kook Oppa that I am like this now." she requested. "If he finds out that I'm blind, that might be the end of us." she told him. "Noona, I'm sorry to say this, but I think this is such a stupidity. Jong Kook hyung isn't that shallow. He'll surely understand."

"Don't you understand me? And my feelings?" she asked in a curious tone. "It's easy for you to say because it's not you who has been blind, it's not you who has to go to a lot of adjustments and adaptabilities. It's me, Kwang Soo-yah. The one who won't be able to see... it's me." she said trying to control her feelings. She felt like crying, but she knows she can't cry in front of Lee Kwang Soo. She has to be tough, so she can convince him to keep it a secret from Jong Kook. "I'm sorry Noona. I guess I can't understand women. Maybe I don't even understand at all."

"Jong Kook hyung will be here in a while." said Kwang Soo to her an hour after their conversation. She smiled at the thought of seeing Jong Kook, but her smile faded when she remember that she couldn't see anymore. "Will you be fine?" Kwang Soo asked in a concerned manner. "Of course, I will." she answered brightly. Few minutes after, Jong Kook came in where she is. Jong Kook was so happy to see her that he scooped her face as he gave her a kiss. She was surprised, but she acted fine. She smiled at Jong Kook while touching his face.

"Ya, why aren't you looking at me? Are you that shy?" happy Jong Kook asked to which she smiled and answered, "It's embarrassing. Kwang Soo is here." He smiled at her while she thought he was looking at him. Thankfully, her hands are quick to remember details of his face and her senses are also fast. "It's Kwang Soo. He'll understand us. I'm sure he's envious." Jong Kook, who was in a good mood, answered her. Jong Kook's face slipped from her hand, so when Jong Kook was looking at her, she wasn't able to act fast. She can feel Jong Kook's stare as he asked her, "Is there something wrong? Why aren't you looking at me?"