The Feelings

Somebody Else

Song Ji Hyo's tears fell down as Kim Jong Kook stood up for them. She was very overwhelmed with his confession in front of everyone else. She wasn't able to see the change of Ji Hoon's stare and smile when Jong Kook admitted what she means to him. "Then, it's war." said Ji Hoon to Jong Kook as he stared at her again. Ji Hoon went to the stage as he called the staffs and members as he asked, "Aren't we going to start the filming yet?" Ji Hoon noticed that the camera has been rolling since earlier so he changed his question to, "Aren't we going to continue the filming?"  

The Running Man members and staffs are all in awe when the young prince didn't leave the filming venue. They were even more surprised that Jong Kook and Ji Hoon positioned themselves in their designated places as if nothing happened. "Good evening everyone! Tonight's going to be a very memorable night as we will be having the Crown Prince, himself, as our guest for tonight." said Yoo Jae Suk. "It is such a pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty." greeted Jae Suk to the smiling Ji Hoon. "My pleasure as well." answered Ji Hoon with  a smile.

"What made you decide to guest on our show?" asked Jae Suk to which he belatedly regret. Ji Hoon looked at him when he asked the question as he answered, "I decided to be a guest because I would like to know what kind of fun my Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook are having. It must be pretty interesting to be on the same stage with them." said Ji Hoon. "Also I came here to say that this will be Ji Hyo's last appearance in Running Man before she'll get married to me tomorrow." announced Ji Hoon to everyone's surprise. 

The camera focused on Song Ji Hyo when she heard the royal prince's reply. Her blank face states no reaction at all. Then the camera focuses on Kim Jong Kook whose face is obviously in a not-so-good mood. Jae Suk looked at the couple and the members with guilt. Ji Hyo shook his head to assure Jae Suk that it's okay. Ji Hyo signaled Jae Suk to come near her which the national emcee did. She took the microphone as she said, "I don't think it will be my last day in Running Man today. I won't be leaving this show no matter what happens."

The numerous PDs of Running Man all touched their heads for the headache they're getting. Ji Hoon glared at Ji Hyo, but smiled again when he said, "Oh! So you still want to be in the entertainment industry after marriage? I think that won't be a problem." Ji Hyo's reaction was shown on TV. She was so irritated with the way Ji Hoon is acting. "I won't be marrying you." she uttered on national television. Jong Kook looked at the frustrated woman as he added, "And I won't be allowing you." "Stop the camera!" shouted by a man whose voice is so familiar.

It's the older Crown Prince, Joo Jin Mo. "You three, what kind of show do you think is this? Is this a talk show? This is a variety show for Christ's sake. Why do you guys make it so complicated to the staffs and to fans?" scolded Jin Mo. "I am truly disappointed in you three." said Jin Mo who is also familiar with Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. "Yoo Chun ah, bring Ji Hoon and Ji Hyo to the car now." ordered Jin Mo to the bodyguard next to him. Yoo Chun touched Ji Hyo first, but the woman refused. Ji Hoon then pulled her, but was stopped by Jong Kook.

"I told you not to touch my woman." warned Jong Kook with a serious face. "She is my woman." corrected Ji Hoon, but Jong Kook corrected him as well when he said, "She was your woman." Ji Hoon was about to throw a punch, but Jong Kook's muscular hand blocked it. "I was never your bodyguard for nothing, your Majesty. Please stop acting like this before I lose my respect to you." said Jong Kook with an intense gaze to the young prince. Jin Mo removed his arm that is blocking Ji Hoon's punch as he told him, "You should act how you should be."

Jin Mo signaled his bodyguard to get rid of Jong Kook. So Jin Mo's bodyguard punched him hard on the stomach. "Jong Kook Oppa!" screamed Ji Hyo who was about to run to his side, but was carried away by Ji Hoon. "Let me go. Let me go." said Ji Hyo who was resisting to be taken by the royal family. Jong Kook's gaze was still on Ji Hyo's even though the five Running Man members all ran towards his aid. Jin Mo stared at all the staffs and members as he warned them with, "If you still want this show to continue running, you better not air everything." When the older prince left, they hurriedly put Jong Kook on a stretcher. 

"Let me go! Let me go!" screamed Ji Hyo who is still trying to let go from Ji Hoon's grasp. She was put inside the car where the prince decided to drive himself. He ordered Yoo Chun, "Tie her tightly. Never let her go." Ji Hoon drove the car real fast as he reminded Ji Hyo, "You said you'll wait for me no matter what happens, but why did you fall in love with somebody else? Why?" screamed Ji Hoon as he pressed the buzzer of the royal's car. Ji Hyo hushed down when she remembered her promise. "I'm sorry Ji Hoon-ah, I'm sorry."

"But can you please let me go? I have loved you for seven years, and I was loyal for seven years. But it was you who made me fall in love with somebody else. It was you who made Kim Jong Kook and I close. So close that I can no longer imagine my life without him. I can not go back to where, what, and how we were before. I'm sorry Ji Hoon-ah, I just don't love you no more." she admitted while crying her heart out. "Please let me go. I want to go." she pleaded to which Ji Hoon heard, so he decided to stop the car. 

"Will you be happy if I let you go, so you can run to Kim Jong Kook?" asked Ji Hoon while looking at her. She nodded as a reply. "You are my life Ji Hyo-ya, if I lose you, you know how I'd lose my life, too." he told her while he looked at her strangely. "What are you doing?" she asked worriedly as Ji Hoon gave her a grin as he said, "The thought of you in the arms of a different man, it's really making me insane. I'd rather have you with me... - " he stopped as he pulled the car and decided to make an abrupt u-turn. 

"JI Hoon-ah, there's a truck! a truck!" yelled Ji Hyo when she noticed that there's a fast truck approaching. The young prince didn't seem to be bothered by the danger of the situation. "Ji Hoon-ah, are you crazy? I don't want to die yet. I have to live and be with Kim Jong Kook." screamed Ji Hyo. While the truck has bumped into them quickly and the front glass of the car has been broken into pieces, Ji Hoon looked at her and said while blood is running down his face, "This is how I love you. I'd rather have us die together than seeing you with another." "I think you haven't understood how much I love Kim Jong Kook, so you have to know, Ji Hoon-ah, that even if we see each other in the next life, I will never ever be your wife." she said as both of them are now slowly starting to lose their lives.