The Warning

Somebody Else

Today is the last day of their trip. Earlier when they went swimming, they have decided to meet again after they washed up. And so, they are now sitting beside each other in a restaurant where no one knows them. Jong Kook sadly looked at Ji Hyo as he said, "It's time for us to go back to Korea tomorrow." Ji Hyo smiled as she said, "Why do you look sad? We will be going back to where we belong." Jong Kook smiled a little as he uttered, "That's exactly what I fear of. You, going back to somebody whom you belong." 

Ji Hyo's smile suddenly disappeared when she heard his thought. Ji Hyo took both of his hands and held them tightly as she told him, "I'm sorry that I was still in a relationship with Joo Ji Hoon when I told you the things I've told you, but I swear, when we go back to Korea, that relationship will be over. I'll break up with him, so we can be together." Ji Hyo looked at him again as she requested, "So please wait for me." He removed his hand to hold Ji Hyo's hands on his hand. He held her hand and kissed it lightly as he assured her with a promise, "I will be waiting for you."
 
Both of them smiled after the assurance that they've received from each other. Jong Kook took his phone out of the pocket as he said, "Let's watch this." Ji Hyo looked at him as she asked, "I thought we shouldn't surf the net?" Jong Kook smiled at her as he said, "Let's watch the latest episode of Running Man. It has been edited, and the staff sent me a copy." Ji Hyo's eyes widened as she heard the news. "Oh, let's do that. I've been anticipating for that too." she said but stopped midway when she made a face. "What's wrong?" asked Jong Kook.

"Why did that female staff sent you the video first when she can send it to me first?" curious Ji Hyo asked. Jong Kook patted her head as he replied teasing, "Just because." Ji Hyo removed his hand on her head with a blank face. "Watch it yourself." she said while pouting. "Don't tell me you're jealous?" he asked in a worried tone. Ji Hyo looked back at his sad face as she bursted into a laughter when she answered, "I was just teasing you back." Jong Kook put his palm on his face because he got tricked. "You're really an actress." he commented in defeat. 

They are now watching the episode that they had filmed weeks ago. "Too bad we didn't have an interaction." said Ji Hyo who was pertaining to the unexpected turns of the game. "It was actually a good thing that we weren't able to have one." said Jong Kook. "Why?" asked Ji Hyo in a surprised manner. "I think I can't really go against you." answered Jong Kook honestly. "You do know how I hate that kind of reasoning, don't you?" she asked while being annoyed a bit. Jong Kook nodded his head as an answer. "Then don't mix pleasure in this kind of business."

Ji Hyo looked at him as she added, "I prefer winning or losing while trying my best, not you guys trying your best not to try your best because I'm a woman." Jong Kook looked at her as he held her waist as he asked, "Why are you so serious?" Ji Hyo looked at him sadly and said, "I don't want to be called an Ace for nothing." Jong Kook held her tightly when she answered what's on her mind. "In the future, when you and I go one on one against each other, I'll remember this conversation." he told her as he scooped her with a little light kiss on the lips. 

All their bags are now packed as it is now time for them to leave. Their hands are still intertwined when they reached their destination. They are now back to Seoul, South Korea. The place where they belong. As they went out of the airport, they were surprised when millions of cameras clicked to capture some moments of them. "What's happening?" asked Ji Hyo in a surprised tone. "I don't have any idea." he said while resisting the idea that the young prince must have been the reason for all of this. He held Ji Hyo's hand tightly as they moved forward.

They were surprised when a familiar black car stopped in front of them. They looked at each other and was more surprised to see Yoo Chun inside. "Please quickly get in." told Yoo Chun. They rode the said black car right away for they know the reason why Yoo Chun came in the airport. "Thank you for saving us there. What happened? Why are there so many reporters there?" said Ji Hyo with full of gratitude. "The young prince's engagement party was held live yesterday, and it was a mess." Yoo Chun answered her truthfully. "What happened?"  asked she.

Before Yoo Chun can answer, they are now in front of the palace where twice the number of reporters in the airport were present. "What's going on?" Jong Kook asked worriedly. "Song Ji Hyo-ssi, the young prince would like to meet you at the center of the palace." said Yoo Chun. Ji Hyo looked at him blankly as she asked, "Why should I go there when a lot of reporters are present?" "Please proceed there now." said Yoo Chun. She shook her head as she answered, "No. I don't want to. I won't." she said continuously. Yoo Chun then whistled. 

Another man inside the car sat beside Jong Kook and Yoo Chun. The man, Choo Seung Hoon, held Jong Kook's body as Yoo Chun put out a gun from the inside as he said, "If you won't step out of the car, then Kim Jong Kook-ssi's body won't be able to step out alive in this high-tech car." warned Yoo Chun. Her scared and surprised face showed how much feelings that she has invested to Kim Jong Kook. "Let him go." she yelled. "I said, "Let him go." she yelled again. She looked at Yoo Chun's face, and she knows he isn't joking. "This is the last time... -- " 

Yoo Chun stopped as he put the gun closer to Jong Kook's head. Jong Kook has been tied and is being held by a stronger man, Seung Hoon. "Don't -- " she pleaded. "I'll go out now, just don't you dare hurt my Kim Jong Kook or else your beloved Crown Prince will also be hurt." she said in a pressed tone and with a glare. "Wait for me, okay? Remember your promise. Wait for me." she said as a tear fell from her eye as she stepped out of the car. Camera flashes are everywhere, and somewhere along the palace, an announcement was made, "Tomorrow, the Crown Prince and that woman, soon-to-be Crown Princess named Song Ji Hyo, will marry."