The Reason

Somebody Else

"Daebak!" all of them reacted the same way as the PD-in-charge, PD Jo, broke the news that Running Man broke their highest record when it comes to the ratings. Ha Ha looked at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo when he said, "That preview must really be something." Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other when they heard their co-member's comment. They remembered how their lips touched a little. Jong Kook smiled at Ji Hyo, and so she smiled back at him. "But there's more..." hinted PD Jo that makes the members anticipate what he'll say.

"Our show will make another history in the future, so I want you all to come in here this week well-prepared and well-dressed." announced PD Jo. Their meeting has ended, and so all of them have a free time to spare. The best of friends Jae Suk and Suk Jin decided to go home first because it's the latter's wife's birthday. Ha Ha followed them as his son, Dream, is a bit sick. Gary excused himself because he has an appointment to attend to. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are now left alone with Kwang Soo, who is just looking at the fake couple. 

"Noona..." Kwang Soo called Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo looked at Kwang Soo and asked, "Why?" "Let the three of us sing a song again." invited Kwang Soo. Ji Hyo's eyes sparkled as she heard the youngest member's invitation. "I actually would love to, however, I have to be with my brother because he'll be enlisted anytime soon." she answered with a heavy sigh. "Why don't we just meet him now?" she then said. Kwang Soo and Jong Kook's faces brightened up upon hearing her words. "Let's go!" she said as she lead the guys the way.

"Jong Kook hyung, how's Kim So Eun-ssi?" asked Kwang Soo to the muscular man's surprise. He was busy about Song Ji Hyo that he has forgotten his own younger sister, So Eun. "Is there something wrong with So Eun?" she asked. Kwang Soo looked at her as he asked, "Didn't you know that Joong Ki and So Eun have broken up?" Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook as she answered, "I know." She looked at Kwang Soo as she asked, "She has found someone else, right?" Kwang Soo nodded as he added, "So Eun-ssi fell in love with someone else when Joong Ki lost time for her."

She gulped when she heard what Kwang Soo said. "She said she has been missing Joong Ki all the time, but during those times when she's missing him, she's slowly forgetting how they were, because she's quickly falling for the man who's been with her when she couldn't find Joong Ki anywhere." continued Kwang Soo. "How did you know that?" she asked. "I heard it when they were breaking up." answered Kwang Soo. "My brother must have been so brokenhearted. So Eun is the only woman he has cared for after Mom and I." she said worriedly.

"I wonder if this kind of situation will have a repeat." wondered Kwang Soo. "What do you mean?" she asked confirming something. "The way I see So Eun, Joong Ki, and Soo Hyun's situation, I think it might be similar to you, to Kim Jong Kook hyung, and to the Crown Prince's situation." honest Gwang Soo answered. "You know what we're going through, I won't just throw away what Ji Hoon and I have." she said trying to weigh the honesty of her words. Jong Kook and her went speechless when Kwang Soo reminded her, "Nothing will be displaced if it will not be replaced."