The Stick

Somebody Else

Song Ji Hyo's heart beats fast when she heard the lyrics of the song that Kim Jong Kook sang earlier. She doesn't know why she feels that the man in front of her likes to sing her that song. 'You're so assuming.' she scolded herself on her mind. Jong Kook stared at her lovingly, and she could see her image in his eyes. "You two!" shouted Jae Suk. "Are you trying to make us envy you because you can freely date while filming?" Jae Suk jokingly added. Ji Hyo smiled at Jae Suk's joke, and she smiled more when her eyes saw the smiling face of Jong Kook. 

Today's filming doesn't have any guests, so all the games will just revolve among themselves. During break time, they were asked to say something about themselves or among themselves. Since Jae Suk is known for his quickness when it comes to talking, he immediately told something about Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo. "At first, I thought you're the Crown Prince's girlfriend." he told loudly as he pointed at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo smiled at the national emcee. "You could have won this game..." she told them, but stopped halfway. 

"... if that's true." she continued. Jae Suk nodded as he asked, "But why are you more open now than before?" Ji Hyo and Jong Kook looked at each other. "I don't want to be a burden to him while he's protecting our country's second royal prince." she answered with a lie. "It will really be terrible for her if she's the girlfriend. Imagine the announcement that was done last week. If she's the girlfriend, and her boyfriend's off to marry another woman, she'll surely be depressed and broken." commented Suk Jin to which she pretended to be not true.

Ha Ha asked one of the staffs to bring them snack, but the staff can only give them chocolate sticks. Gary took one chocolate stick and put the end on his mouth. He kidded to kiss Ha Ha by showing him the other end of the stick, so the PD-in-charge took that joke as a mission that they should play. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have been paired automatically, Ha Ha and Gary, Suk Jin and Jae Suk. Kwang Soo sensed something will be off, so he volunteered himself to be Jong Kook's partner. Jong Kook seemed to be happy and sad at the same time when the PD agreed.

Song Ji Hyo looked at how fun the game was. "Song Ji Hyo-ssi, will it be okay for you to play that game with Kim Jong Kook-ssi on broadcast?" asked PD Jo. She smiled at the PD as she answered with a smile, "As long as the lips won't touch, there's nothing wrong about it." "We have a special game between Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo. We'll add this scene in the preview." announced PD Jo. A long chocolate stick was given to the fake couple. "Don't be nervous, okay? It will be fine." she told Jong Kook to calm herself in a not-so-obvious way.

The two people who are close to the Crown Prince have forgotten that they are playing a role when the whistle has been blown. Their faces grow closer and closer to each other while their eyes aren't moving. The members and staffs who are watching are trying to stop themselves from reacting out loud because of the couple's mushiness. And then, with just one bite remaining, their lips have touched unknown to them for their eyes have been busy communicating with each other as the beat of their hearts are constantly increasing.