The Message

Somebody Else

"Hello!" a smiling Joo Ji Hoon greeted her on the video. "It's me, Joo Ji Hoon." said the prince. "You must be surprised seeing this now." added Ji Hoon while looking at the camera smiling. "Watching this now means I have gone to a far away place already. And watching this now means my eyes have been donated to you already." he mentioned without losing his smile. She was surprised with what she heard on the video, but she stopped thinking about anything else when Ji Hoon added, "Don't feel guilty." 

"You shouldn't be sorry nor guilty to me or to yourself upon hearing this news now. It was because of me that you've lost your sense of sight anyway. In fact, giving you my eyes is like paying all my debts to you." continued Ji Hoon. "I am sending you this video message as a way of saying 'Thank you' and 'I am sorry'. Thank you for giving me the love that I thought I would never ever received in my entire life, and I'm sorry because I have wasted all that love that you have given because I was a coward." said Ji Hoon. "Actually, I have something to reveal." he added.

"Do you still remember the time when you told me that you started to fall in love with me because of the warmth that you felt from the time that I gave you a piggy back? It was actually not me. It was actually Kim Jong Kook hyung. He was the one who helped you when you turned unconscious seven years ago. That love that you had for me, I think it was never even mine. Because it has been Kim Jong Kook hyung ever since. That's why, because of this lie, I chose to die. Not for you to be guilty, but for me to be free." he said sadly.

"Also, I hope that you are not mad at me for putting Kim Jong Kook's life in danger. I asked someone to make Jong Kook's car lose its brake, but when you said that you'll follow him when he's gone, I realized that it's better for me to be gone than have you gone before me. After all, I am sick and dying anyway. I know you find this video absurd, but please let me be. I love you so much, Song Ji Hyo. And because I do, I'm letting you go. Don't let me regret that I chose this path for nothing. So please be happy, okay? Always be happy. You and Kim Jong Kook hyung now have my blessing. I love you, goodbye."

Her tears streamed down from her face when she heard and watched Joo Ji Hoon's confession. "I'm sorry, Ji Hoon-ah. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she uttered as she cries. As she cries her heart out for feeling sorry towards the man who chose to die just to be free from her, she felt someone hugged her from the back. She cried more when she felt the familiar feeling of that hug. Her back is facing the door, and she knows who is hugging her right now. "I'm sorry, Ji Hyo-yah. I was mean to you earlier, I'm sorry." said a familiar voice.

Ji Hyo touched the arms of the muscular man. She didn't turn around for her eyes are still full of tears. "Jong Kook oppa, am I a bad woman? I feel so sad that Ji Hoon oppa has to go like that. It could have been prevented." she said in a guilty voice. "Didn't you hear what he said?" asked Jong Kook while his arms are still enveloped onto Ji Hyo's body. "You shouldn't be guilty. It's hard to accept, I know. But that's the only thing he could do, so he can let go." said Jong Kook in an obvious guilty way. A drop of Ji Hyo's tear fell on Jong Kook's hand. 

Ji Hyo turned around to his surprise. He can now see his woman looking at him into his eyes. He wiped Ji Hyo's tears as he said, "Let set him free by being happy. You should always be happy with me. Never ever shed a tear again. I don't know why it makes me want to cry whenever I see you cry." Jong Kook admitted honestly. Ji Hyo nodded at Jong Kook as she said, "Even without you saying that to me, knowing you are mine, it's enough for me to be happy. I love you, Jong Kook Oppa. I'm glad nothing bad happened to you. I love you."

Jong Kook's happiness couldn't be hidden as his tears streamed down his face. He wipes Ji Hyo's face with his finger, as his finger reaches her lip. He changed his finger that is touching Ji Hyo's face from index finger to his thumb. He touched Ji Hyo's upper lip, and then touched her lower lip. His eyes are on her lips, and Ji Hyo closes her eyes to feel Jong Kook's touch better. Jong Kook looked at her when her eyes closed. And as he whispered the words of love to Song Ji Hyo, his lips inch forward to press Ji Hyo's. 

As their lips started to touch, Jong Kook's lips searched for Ji Hyo's lower lip. He tried to let his tongue inside Ji Hyo's mouth, and Ji Hyo opened a bit as a way of accepting the kiss. As Ji Hyo opened , Jong Kook didn't lose hold. He pulled Ji Hyo closer to his arms as their kiss grew more wild. As they remember their guilt and happiness, their mouths with their own sword dance to the beautiful music of love. Their kiss was paused when they heard a cough from behind. They were both blushing when the saw the cough's owner.

Song Joong Ki waved at them happily when they were feeling awkward and embarrassed. "That was a very beautiful picture." Joong Ki commented jokingly. "I saved a copy." said Joong Ki while showing his phone to the couple. "Ya!" Ji Hyo shouted in an embarrassed tone. "Upload it. I don't care if it becomes viral or not. If you don't know it yet, your sister and I will soon tie the knot." said Jong Kook, who was obviously enjoying Joong Ki's tease, as Ji Hyo and Joong Ki looked at him in shock. He winked at Ji Hyo when he looked at her as he said the loving words, "I love you."