The USB

Somebody Else

"Oppa..." she called Jong Kook when he looked away after looking at her. "Oppa, what happened to you?" she asked again. "He met a car accident." Suk Jin answered. "Is he really okay now?" she asked as she looked at them. The members looked into her eyes differently. "Is he not yet okay?" she asked once again. No one answered her as their stares are still meeting her eyes. "Is Kim Jong Kook oppa okay or not okay?" she asked through a worried yell. "He's out of danger now." Ha Ha answered to her relief. "Thanks God!" she murmured.

She looked at Kim Jong Kook again, but she knows something is strange. Kim Jong Kook couldn't look at her in the eye. She knows her co-members know why, so she seeks for an answer while looking at them. Nobody wants to talk, so she looked at her younger brother. Her younger brother, like Kim Jong Kook, looked away. "Did something happen while I was blind?" she asked in a very curious tone. "What the heck happened?" she asked as she looked at the members until she noticed another member is missing, "Where's Lee Kwang Soo?"

The question that she asked made Jong Kook forced his way to get out of the white bed. "Hyung, you can't get up yet. You haven't fully recovered." said Ha Ha. "Kwang Soo, Kwang Soo, needs me to be there. He jumps in to save Ji Hoon, but the explosion... the explosion..." Jong Kook told them in panic when he realized that another man was put in danger because of him. "Ji Hoon? What happened to Ji Hoon? And to Kwang Soo? And to you?" confused Ji Hyo asked continuously. Jong Kook looked at her, but he turned his gaze away. "Could you please leave all of us alone?" requested Jong Kook to her surprise. 

"Oppa..." she uttered out of shock. The members looked at her sadly. Joong Ki gave her a signal to just follow her man's request by a simple nod. As she stepped out of the room, Joong Ki followed her. "Noona..." called Joong Ki. "Why is he like that, Joong Ki-ya? Shouldn't he be happy that I can already see? But why is he so cold to me? Did you say the way he looked at me? He didn't look happy." she murmured sadly. Joong Ki pulled her for a hug as her brother told her, "Noona, from now on, it will be very hard on you two. Be strong." 

"Kim Jong Kook, weren't you too much?" asked Suk Jin when Ji Hyo granted his request. "Hyung, it hurts me so bad." Jong Kook answered in all honesty. "What hurts you?" asked Jae Suk. "I know that the owner of those eyes is Ji Hoon-ah." he said feeling guilty. "How did you know? You were unconscious all this time?" asked by the curious Ha Dong Hoon. "Before the explosion, before he died, I knew, he knew, we knew, that this is bound to happen." he said softly. "I need to see Lee Kwang Soo. That kid suffered much more than I did." he added. 

Song Ji Hyo was surprised to see Park Yoo Chun looking so gloomy. "How is the young prince?" she asked when Yoo Chun stood near where she's sitting. Yoo Chun shook his head as an answer. "What kind of reply is that?" she asked. "Ji Hyo-ssi..." Yoo Chun called her name as he looked her in the eye as he said, "The older crown prince would like you to watch this now that your eyes can see already." Ji Hyo looked at Yoo Chun's hand when he offered her the USB. It was the same USB that was given by Oh Ji Ho to Joo Jin Mo when Ji Hoon's death became known to the public excluding the woman who is so confused right now.

Because Kim Jong Kook was so persistent, the Running Man members let him meet the unconscious Lee Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo jumped in when the car was falling, and it was actually Kwang Soo who helped him took more air when they were about to get unconscious. He could even remember how Kwang Soo tried to save the unwilling Ji Hoon. "Please don't let me die with you." Kwang Soo told the prince while saving the royal man. When Ji Hoon didn't answer, Kwang Soo pushed him hard to feel more air before the explosion happened.

"If something bad happens to Lee Kwang Soo, I don't know how I can forget everything." he uttered. "Hyung, what's wrong with you? Just because of an accident, your mind has stopped working well." Gary annoyingly told Jong Kook much to the present Running Man members' surprise. "If you were in my shoes, Gary, you'll know how hard it is." said Jong Kook. "No, hyung. If I were in your shoes, I'll definitely be stronger. There's no use of becoming weak nor guilty. Everything happens for a reason, Hyung. Everything." said Gary.

"Hyung..." called Ha Ha to Gary who was a bit mean to Jong Kook. He knows Gary has a point, but he could understand where Jong Kook is coming from. "Say Jong Kook hyung, earlier, when Ji Hyo stepped out of the room, don't you think she'll be hurt with what you've did? If you are not aware, she doesn't know a single thing about what happened to the three of you yet. She doesn't even know that the eyes that she has now aren't totally from a stranger, but they're from someone she used to love. If you're hurt, Hyung, don't hurt other as well."

She quickly went back to the room and searched for her laptop. She turned her laptop on when she placed it on the desk near her bed as her back faced the door. She hurriedly put on the USB, and started to look for the file. She clicked the video play button, and she was surprised to see Joo Ji Hoon's smiling face on the video. The video's thumbnail made her eyes watery without even knowing why. But as she played the video, she knows that the content of the USB, will change everything from the way it used to be.