The Karaoke

Somebody Else


A week has passed after the sudden news of Ji Hoon's announcement, yet she didn't get any calls from the Crown Prince. She was sitting on a bench when Jong Kook approached her with an Iced Americano. Their status as a celebrity couple has been at the highest spot online, so people have been looking forward to their interaction every Sunday, which is the day their show is being broadcasted. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, I think he has forgotten what he had promised to me." she said in a sad mood. "Just give him some time. Be patient." he told her.

Ji Hyo smiled at his advice and asked him, "Is there any celebrity that you like?" He laughed at the question and asked, "Why are you questioning me all of a sudden?" Ji Hyo smiled at him cutely as she said, "Because I want to tease you." They shared a good laugh while Ji Hyo's sipping an Iced Americano and Jong Kook's sitting beside the woman. That's exactly the scene that was captured. The photo of that scene reached the Crown Prince's table. "Set a date on Monday." Ji Hoon told Yoo Chun. "What for, Your Majesty?" Yoo Chun asked and was surprised to hear the royal prince's answer.

Running Man is filming today, and today's theme is "Sing Me A Song". The members have to sing a song that they think will give them a high score. The member who will get the highest score is guaranteed safe for 30 minutes of their choice. The seven members of Running Man are very happy and excited to sing their songs. "Will you be okay?" he asked Ji Hyo. "Are you worried to hear my fantastic voice?" she asked happily. He shook his head as he answered, "I'm actually worried about them. They don't have an idea how talented you are yet." he told her that made the two of them laughed. "How lucky for them to date while on set." joked Ha Ha. 

The first three members Suk Jin, Jae Suk, and Kwang Soo sang their songs already. It's now Kang Gary's turn to sing, and since he's a rapper from the duo, 'LeeSSang', he chose to sing one of their songs. He will now sing the song "You're The Answer To A Guy Like Me". Almost five minutes have passed, and so it's now Ha Ha's turn to sing a song. He chose to sing "Busan Vacance", a song of him which features, Skull, another rapper-singer. Their scores are still hidden, and will be revealed once all of them are done singing. 

It's now Ji Hyo's turn to sing. She chose the song "Tears" by So Chan Hwee. Ji Hyo winked at him before she started singing. His heart beat increased because of the said woman's gesture. He's aware that Ji Hyo loves to sing songs even though the songs don't seem to love her. He knows it because during the seven years that he has been with Ji Hoon and Ji Hyo dating, he has witnessed how charming she was when singing. The reactions of the members were so funny for him to see. They couldn't believe that Ji Hyo is never shy about her 'singing talent'. 

Ji Hyo gave him the microphone, as it is his turn to sing. He'll be singing the song "One Man" from a singer who doesn't look like a singer at all. Ji Hyo gave him a thumbs up, and he smiled back thinking to himself that he's dedicating the song to her. The rest of the Running Man members saw Jong Kook's little smile, and since they are all men, they pretty understand how the relationship of them goes. Kwang Soo looked the fake couple worriedly, but as the music started to play, the Running Man members have been mesmerized by the beauty of the song:

"It must have been a long time. Long enough for those words to become colorless. I look at your eyes, and I'll know everything. Like your friend, like your shadow. We must have been together always. When you're having a hard time and sad, even when you're lonely, holding onto separation, even when I'm hurting to wipe away your tears. There's one man, who loves you so much. There's one man, who can't even say "I love you". By your side I put my hand out, and at a path where you can always reach me. I, who cherishes you more than myself, I'm with you."

Kim Jong Kook sang while his eyes were closed, and when he finished singing, he slowly opened his eyes, and found Song Ji Hyo standing in front of him. The Running Man members put Ji Hyo in front of him before he could finish the song, so that's the reason why she was in front of him now. He smiled at her and started to sing the song "For the thousandth time I swallow, and again for ten thousandth time I try to set. I want to tell you, I think I'm going crazy but, I want to embrace you at one but... There's one girl who doesn't know why I'm being like this, who receives love but doesn't know that it's love, leaving you who is as foolish as I and sad, at this moment tears come, but... I'm happy. It's because you are by my side. "