The Problem

Somebody Else

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo shook the hands of Ji Suk Jin and Yoo Jae Suk before the two of them left the restaurant where they are in. "What a coincidence!" blurted Ji Hyo. "That's so amazing. I didn't know that I'll get the chance to shake their hands in person." she added. "But your younger brother, Joong Ki, is a part of that show, right?" asked Jong Kook. She nodded her head as an answer and told the man, "But I have never met his co-casts because I don't want to be a staged sister." "I wonder if your brother looks like you in person." he said as he wonders.

"What?" Jae Suk asked in an astonished look. "Inside the men's rest room, Joong Ki had a fight with the guest." Ha Ha announced to the national emcee what just happened. "The guest can't make it through the show today because his face has a wound." Kang Gary, a rapper member of the show, added. "But why did they have a fight?" Suk Jin asked curiously. "Because of the female guest. It was revealed that she was in a relationship with Joong Ki, but have broken up because of the guest." answered Lee Kwang Soo, the youngest member of the show.

"He's more good looking than I am." she said proudly. "His skin is way better than my skin. I used to have dark skin, but he has been white since he was young." she added. "Does he have a temper?" Jong Kook asked again. "He doesn't have a temper, but when it comes or when it's about the special people in his life, he tends to be annoyed real fast." she answered. "Maybe he got that trait from you." he commented. She looked at the muscular man and asked, "And what do you mean by that?" Jong Kook smiled big seeing her reaction, and she doesn't know why she felt it touches her within. 

"What should we do now? We need to contact a celebrity couple right now. As in right now." one of the PDs of the said variety show was in panic when he heard the terrible news about one of the members of the show and the two guests. Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at each other, and uttered the words "I know a celebrity couple who can be our guests today." at the same time. The Running Man staffs, members, and PDs looked at them curiously. "Who are they?" asked Jo Hyo Jin, the said PD. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi and Song Ji Hyo-ssi." answered both. 

"I'm curious to ask this, but I'm afraid the question will be a little off." said she. "It's okay. You can ask anything." said Jong Kook. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked right away. "If I do, I don't think this pretense of ours will even push through." he answered honestly. "Why not?" she asked. "Because I'm not the type of man who will deny my woman just to be in a safe spot." he answered truthfully without realizing how his words affected the woman. She smiled a little and stood up as she said, "Let's go." With her reaction, he belatedly realized his mistake. 

Before they go out the restaurant, five familiar celebrities stopped them from leaving. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo automatically bowed seeing the famous members of the said show. "Is there something wrong?" asked Kim Jong Kook. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi and Song Ji Hyo-ssi, we're here to get you as our guests for tonight's live show." said Jae Suk. "You said you both would like to be our show's guests for real, and we are here to fulfill that wish." added Suk Jin. "Actually we were just -- " Jong Kook's words weren't finished because Ji Hyo has stopped him from saying something when she asked the members excitedly, "What do we have to do? We'll do it."