The Maiden

Somebody Else

While they are having fun eating out with the Running Man members, the television which they were using automatically changed the channel to the national broadcast. "Oh, it must be something about the royal family again." Suk Jin commented. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other when they saw Ji Hoon's face on TV. They both shrugged their shoulders because they don't have any idea what is going on. "I miss you so much, Ji Hoon Oppa." she whispered while she's looking at the television without her knowing that Jong Kook heard her. 

"Oh, there's the King on TV, too." said Kwang Soo. "What's going on?" asked Jae Suk. The King, Joo Jin Mo, whose name is like his first son's, readied himself to announce something in public. "Hello everyone! I am here to tell you all that my second son, Crown Prince Joo Ji Hoon, will be getting married to the soon-to-be Crown Princess of the Republic of Korea." Ji Hyo's face became seriously blank with the King's announcement. "Did I hear it, right?" asked Ji Hyo in a soft tone. "Yes, you did." Jong Kook answered honestly. "But why?" she asked. 

The Running Man members looked at her when they heard her last question. "What do you mean by 'but why'?" curious Suk Jin asked. She wasn't able to comprehend Suk Jin's question because all she's thinking about is Joo Ji Hoon. "It's because I told her something personal." lied Jong Kook, so they won't question her anymore. "Did you guys just have a fight?" worried Jae Suk asked him. "No, not like that." he lied again. "Aigoo, you two." teased Kwang Soo. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook looked at Kwang Soo and smiled a little. 

Lee Kwang Soo knows that the two additional members of Running Man aren't a couple. He knows that Song Ji Hyo is Crown Prince Joo Ji Hoon's girlfriend and Kim Jong Kook is the young prince's family-like bodyguard. He accidentally heard Joong Ki, his best friend, over the phone when he called her during the announcement of the young prince in regards to their dating issue. Joong Ki knows that he knows, but Joong Ki didn't explain anything further. He knows his best friend trusts him a lot, and so he'll be just around to support his older sister. 

Speaking of Joong Ki, he won't be around for the next few episodes because he has been suspended due to his misbehavior when the original guests Kim So Eun and Kim Soo Hyun guested. Song Ji Hyo is aware of the situation, and so Kwang Soo really knows that Ji Hyo is a kind-hearted woman and a loving sister. As for Kim Jong Kook, he doesn't know why he feels that they will be able to get close anytime soon. Jong Kook saw him looking at them. He looked away so it won't be that obvious that he knows something about them. 

The King, Joo Jin Mo, is still announcing the upcoming royal wedding between his second son, Crown Prince Joo Ji Hoon, and the lady who will be the Republic of South Korea's Crown Princess. Joo Ji Hoon was surprised with the announcement, and he was even more surprised when his soon-to-be Crown Princess came out of the room to be visible in front of the national television. "I'd like you all to take a look at the future Crown Princess of this country, Yoon Eun Hye." said the King as she introduced the young maiden who's been waiting to be acknowledged. To her surprise, she stood up from where she's sitting and bumped her body on the table. An act which didn't pass the Running Man members and the eyes of Kim Jong Kook.